Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,311 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Jibrin, Dogara, Gbajabiamila, Others In Race For Speakership Position - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jibrin, Dogara, Gbajabiamila, Others In Race For Speakership Position (23743 Views)

How Dogara, Gbajabiamila, Others Received N10bn In Illegal Allowances - Jibrin / Jibrin: Dogara Diverted FG Project To His Farm In Nasarawa / Lawyers Drag Gbajabiamila To Court Over Speakership Position (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jibrin, Dogara, Gbajabiamila, Others In Race For Speakership Position by IbokUtoroh(m): 6:31am On Apr 09, 2015
Akshow:
Igbos over looked again. And they are about to make same mistake in Lagos cos Ambode will win. Taking decisions with sentiment and emotions.

na only igbos u knw?
lemm list the other ethnic groups available........
ibibio
efik
kanuri
igala
oron
ijaw
itsekiri
bekwara
etc
all too neeed relevance just like Yoruba n killer hausa/Fulani.

1 Like

Re: Jibrin, Dogara, Gbajabiamila, Others In Race For Speakership Position by IbokUtoroh(m): 6:32am On Apr 09, 2015
Akshow:
Igbos over looked again. And they are about to make same mistake in Lagos cos Ambode will win. Taking decisions with sentiment and emotions.

na only igbos u knw?
ibibio
efik
kanuri
igala
oron
ijaw
itsekiri
bekwara
etc
all too neeed that sense of relevance just like Yoruba n killer hausa/Fulani.

1 Like

Re: Jibrin, Dogara, Gbajabiamila, Others In Race For Speakership Position by Nobody: 6:47am On Apr 09, 2015
NoreenUG:

the only thing I've noticed here so far is that it's yoruba ppl who seem more bothered about igbos and whatever shitty useless position apc is looking to offer them. even when I checked twitter on ngige's defeat, it's mostly yoruba ppl weeping more than the bereaved.
when will you get it past ur thick skulls that we're not interested in whatever 'position' ur party has to offer if it doesn't translate to positive progress on the lives of the general populace?
what did david mark's senate presidency do for the idomas? what did bankole do for ogun state? what did tambuwal do for sokoto?
in case you don't know ur history, the igbos have had more that five senate presidents, and they brought nothing to the table, why should we be swayed by imbecillic tokenism?
or is that how u ppl count progress where u come from? by the number of ur brothers holding public positions as against the positive impact on ur lives? if that's the case, then the core north should be the most progressive region in the country judging from the number if heads of state it has produced, no?

pls grow the fff7ck up and accept rejection. the south east does NOT wish to be a party to your hypocritical change, and come saturday, god willing, we shall finish the statement by ejecting that fat buffoon rochas okorocha.

I see a lot of hipocricy in ur points, just admit it, Igbos made grave mistakes in this election by voting based on tribal and religious lines, and who told u Igbos are not interested in positions? It is ppl like u that paint ur tribe in bad light and bring unnecessary rivalry which will end u guys as bitter losers.

IBO's have lost all their battles since civil war, and still losing till date cos of ppl like u.

Come Saturday ibo's will still vote in Lagos as if its their fathers land, and trust me this time there will be consequences

I am not yoruba, am Delta so don't cry more than the bereaved.
Re: Jibrin, Dogara, Gbajabiamila, Others In Race For Speakership Position by elopee3000(m): 6:48am On Apr 09, 2015
20pounds:
Femi Gbajabiamila is the man for the job.

I think it is time we stopped this zoning formula and look for the best man for the job.
ok for u no Zoning formula don't cry tomorrow if northners decides not to let anyother tribe. Smell the presidency ,
Re: Jibrin, Dogara, Gbajabiamila, Others In Race For Speakership Position by johnlucky080(m): 6:50am On Apr 09, 2015
The best candidate should be voted for. Its not how long you,ve being in the house because that position is a sensitive one and must be a person who can stand and represent in all matters.
Re: Jibrin, Dogara, Gbajabiamila, Others In Race For Speakership Position by james809: 6:50am On Apr 09, 2015
Femi comes to mind
Re: Jibrin, Dogara, Gbajabiamila, Others In Race For Speakership Position by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:52am On Apr 09, 2015
NoreenUG:

the only thing I've noticed here so far is that it's yoruba ppl who seem more bothered about igbos and whatever shitty useless position apc is looking to offer them. even when I checked twitter on ngige's defeat, it's mostly yoruba ppl weeping more than the bereaved.
when will you get it past ur thick skulls that we're not interested in whatever 'position' ur party has to offer if it doesn't translate to positive progress on the lives of the general populace?
what did david mark's senate presidency do for the idomas? what did bankole do for ogun state? what did tambuwal do for sokoto?
in case you don't know ur history, the igbos have had more that five senate presidents, and they brought nothing to the table, why should we be swayed by imbecillic tokenism?
or is that how u ppl count progress where u come from? by the number of ur brothers holding public positions as against the positive impact on ur lives? if that's the case, then the core north should be the most progressive region in the country judging from the number if heads of state it has produced, no?

pls grow the fff7ck up and accept rejection. the south east does NOT wish to be a party to your hypocritical change, and come saturday, god willing, we shall finish the statement by ejecting that fat buffoon rochas okorocha.
Make we hear word. How would the former senate presidents from the South East have impacted positively on their people when three of them were impeached on the grounds of corruption?
Re: Jibrin, Dogara, Gbajabiamila, Others In Race For Speakership Position by Gwammen(m): 6:53am On Apr 09, 2015
Permutations are already in motion
Re: Jibrin, Dogara, Gbajabiamila, Others In Race For Speakership Position by james809: 6:56am On Apr 09, 2015
Femi comes to mind
Re: Jibrin, Dogara, Gbajabiamila, Others In Race For Speakership Position by dejonathan(f): 7:12am On Apr 09, 2015
I tink femi is d right man 4 d job,,,,cos of his experience in d house of representative....nd d man even get mouth wella
Re: Jibrin, Dogara, Gbajabiamila, Others In Race For Speakership Position by donphilopus: 7:13am On Apr 09, 2015
Jarus:
My mind tilts towards that Edo guy, but I like Femi Gbajabiamila.

Even before he indicated his interest to vie for the post, I've been crooning his name. The zoning arrangement would favour him. He's one of the 3 Members coming from Edo State to the 8th House. He was once a Deputy Speaker at the Edo State House of Assembly and I believe he has the Legislative experience to preside over the House!!!
Re: Jibrin, Dogara, Gbajabiamila, Others In Race For Speakership Position by hallysonia(m): 7:15am On Apr 09, 2015
What wil i comment gan self.
Wo, le dem speak anytin speakable jawe. Afterall it s still change
Re: Jibrin, Dogara, Gbajabiamila, Others In Race For Speakership Position by mceze(m): 7:18am On Apr 09, 2015
Akshow:

They should vote with sense and not sentiments next time. nothing for them

Thank you my brother.May God bless you..You have spoken my mind...Am ibo though but let the truth be said and spoken

1 Like

Re: Jibrin, Dogara, Gbajabiamila, Others In Race For Speakership Position by KUNZEH(m): 7:22am On Apr 09, 2015
NoreenUG:

Mumu,all the senate president wey una make dem fit stay there reach two year why? corruption! OKADIGBO,WABARA,ANYIMS,who again? check David mark nau very intelligent dude
Re: Jibrin, Dogara, Gbajabiamila, Others In Race For Speakership Position by Ussyberry(m): 7:26am On Apr 09, 2015
Abdulmumuni Jibrin is a very correct guy. Good luck to him and Nigeria in fact.
Re: Jibrin, Dogara, Gbajabiamila, Others In Race For Speakership Position by OperationIgrigi: 8:08am On Apr 09, 2015
NoreenUG:

**grins**Nne Well said!. You deserve a good kiss for this.

Re: Jibrin, Dogara, Gbajabiamila, Others In Race For Speakership Position by bashydemy(m): 8:12am On Apr 09, 2015
odumessi:
I think a representative from imo should take dis....i know dey hav learnt dier lessons...
If the HOR Members from South East are first timer forget it they aint getting nada...
Re: Jibrin, Dogara, Gbajabiamila, Others In Race For Speakership Position by minwafor: 8:13am On Apr 09, 2015
I wonder the type of politics they are tryinv to play. I am an Igbo and I took alot of risk in the last election to vote APC. Right now, people are talking as if no Igbo man voted for APC. Well, I just dey watch una. If the Igbos and our SS brothers are malignalised in the scheme of things, believe you me, they will not last that long. The new administration should do the proper thing or risk abysmal failure in their administration.
Re: Jibrin, Dogara, Gbajabiamila, Others In Race For Speakership Position by engrfcuksmtin(m): 8:14am On Apr 09, 2015
magaliyu:
South East Whyyyyyyyyy.
GEJ till 2019 grin
Re: Jibrin, Dogara, Gbajabiamila, Others In Race For Speakership Position by OperationIgrigi: 8:15am On Apr 09, 2015
NoreenUG:

Dumbass, read through the internet. I haven't seen ONE single Igbo person LAMENTING about not getting a position in your APC party. Infact, Yoruba people are the only ones I've seen so far weeping and lamenting. Don't believe me? go through the tweets if Omojuwa, AfroVII, Ogundamisi and the other Yoruba morrons on Twitter. They are replete with lamentations and accusations against the Igbos for rejecting Ngige at the polls out of 'tribalism'.
Now, let's even leave Twitter. let's even look at THIS very thread from the start. Were you not the same person who jumped in lamenting about "Igbos overlooked again"? I mean, it is right there on this thread. Did you see any Igbo person complaining about whatever bullshitt post APC has to offer? Na una e still dey pepper pass for body. And as no Igbo person has complained, it keeps killing you inside.
But we shall not lose focus. We are united in our quest to completely purge our lands in the East of the vermin known as APC. And come saturday, we shall complete the onslaught by booting out Rochas, regardless of whatever 'offices' you're promising. It only benefits the office holder and his cronies.
You can remain on the internet and keep lamenting about Igbos for all I care. grin You wish we gave a damn grin

**grins*" Akshow, O'boy this babe don finish you. Why are you crying more than the bereaved Igbos. Why? **LoL**
Re: Jibrin, Dogara, Gbajabiamila, Others In Race For Speakership Position by mechanics(m): 8:18am On Apr 09, 2015
Re: Jibrin, Dogara, Gbajabiamila, Others In Race For Speakership Position by OperationIgrigi: 8:33am On Apr 09, 2015
sokera:
wish south east could step up to be Senate president but they messed up ...

**grins** You've mentioned South east more than 5 times on this thread. Now make sure your life improves better than every Igboman by 2019. If not your generation will continue to live from hand to mouth. Don't blow this chance.
Re: Jibrin, Dogara, Gbajabiamila, Others In Race For Speakership Position by kazmanbanjoko(m): 8:37am On Apr 09, 2015
magaliyu:
South East Whyyyyyyyyy.
what happened to south east

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jibrin, Dogara, Gbajabiamila, Others In Race For Speakership Position by DanPolice(m): 8:41am On Apr 09, 2015
To weave the South-South region into the scheme of things in the coming government, Pally Iriase should be consider for speaker position.
Re: Jibrin, Dogara, Gbajabiamila, Others In Race For Speakership Position by OperationIgrigi: 8:44am On Apr 09, 2015
May19:
[s]

I see a lot of hipocricy in ur points, just admit it, Igbos made grave mistakes in this election by voting based on tribal and religious lines, and who told u Igbos are not interested in positions? It is ppl like u that paint ur tribe in bad light and bring unnecessary rivalry which will end u guys as bitter losers.

IBO's have lost all their battles since civil war, and still losing till date cos of ppl like u.

Come Saturday ibo's will still vote in Lagos as if its their fathers land, and trust me this time there will be consequences

I am not yoruba, am Delta so don't cry more than the bereaved.[/s]

**grins** See baboon. Why are running away from your yoruba ethnic group. Is delta an ethnic group. You go school at all? Igbos have always lost?. Igbos may have lost out temporarily but what is greater than losing your ancestral land in Kwara and kogi to Emirate fulani forever. You do not deserve a nursery school certificate, your left brain hemisphere is missing, find it. *LOLS**
Re: Jibrin, Dogara, Gbajabiamila, Others In Race For Speakership Position by Akshow: 8:58am On Apr 09, 2015
OperationIgrigi:

**grins*" Akshow, O'boy this babe don finish you. Why are you crying more than the bereaved Igbos. Why? **LoL**
U wish grin
Re: Jibrin, Dogara, Gbajabiamila, Others In Race For Speakership Position by Rekit: 8:59am On Apr 09, 2015
The ibos should learn that its not good to put all ur eggs in one basket. They should just sit and watch the govt run. Lol.
Re: Jibrin, Dogara, Gbajabiamila, Others In Race For Speakership Position by Akshow: 9:00am On Apr 09, 2015
IbokUtoroh:

na only igbos u knw?
ibibio
efik
kanuri
igala
oron
ijaw
itsekiri
bekwara
etc
all too neeed that sense of relevance just like Yoruba n killer hausa/Fulani.

There are three main languages in Nigeria. U know the tribe among these three major tribes that will not be represented in the helm of affairs in this incoming government tongue
Re: Jibrin, Dogara, Gbajabiamila, Others In Race For Speakership Position by VoteOutPDPJona: 9:05am On Apr 09, 2015
Aseneshii:
Speaker should come from south east, since they can't produce senate president, at least there are APC Rep members from Imo state, in the interest of fairness. God bless Nigeria...
To be the speaker, you have to be a returning law maker.
Re: Jibrin, Dogara, Gbajabiamila, Others In Race For Speakership Position by Akshow: 9:07am On Apr 09, 2015
NoreenUG:

Dumbass, read through the internet. I haven't seen ONE single Igbo person LAMENTING about not getting a position in your APC party. Infact, Yoruba people are the only ones I've seen so far weeping and lamenting. Don't believe me? go through the tweets if Omojuwa, AfroVII, Ogundamisi and the other Yoruba morrons on Twitter. They are replete with lamentations and accusations against the Igbos for rejecting Ngige at the polls out of 'tribalism'.
Now, let's even leave Twitter. let's even look at THIS very thread from the start. Were you not the same person who jumped in lamenting about "Igbos overlooked again"? I mean, it is right there on this thread. Did you see any Igbo person complaining about whatever bullshitt post APC has to offer? Na una e still dey pepper pass for body. And as no Igbo person has complained, it keeps killing you inside.
But we shall not lose focus. We are united in our quest to completely purge our lands in the East of the vermin known as APC. And come saturday, we shall complete the onslaught by booting out Rochas, regardless of whatever 'offices' you're promising. It only benefits the office holder and his cronies.
You can remain on the internet and keep lamenting about Igbos for all I care. grin You wish we gave a damn grin

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm console ursef grin tongue All ur noise and epistle only shows u are pained. biko no vex again. Vote with senses next time grin
Re: Jibrin, Dogara, Gbajabiamila, Others In Race For Speakership Position by IbokUtoroh(m): 9:21am On Apr 09, 2015
Akshow:

There are three main languages in Nigeria. U know the tribe among these three major tribes that will not be represented in the helm of affairs in this incoming government tongue

u dont get my point.
sentimentalism has killed ur sense of reasoning!
Re: Jibrin, Dogara, Gbajabiamila, Others In Race For Speakership Position by Akshow: 9:32am On Apr 09, 2015
IbokUtoroh:

u dont get my point.
sentimentalism has killed ur sense of reasoning!

I don't get senseless points.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Rejected Lie Detectors Offered By US - Wole Soyinka / Nigeria Army Refurbished Tanks And APC Igirigi / Buhari Registers For National Identity Card (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.