Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,553 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

I Think Tecno Wants To Beat The Guinness World Record with their Boom J7 - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Think Tecno Wants To Beat The Guinness World Record with their Boom J7 (6393 Views)

What The Inside Of Infinix Hot 3(x554) And Tecno Boom J7 Look Like / It's Official Burna Boy Is Breaking Guinness World Records With TECNO BOOM J7 / Tecno BOOM J7 Discussion Threads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think Tecno Wants To Beat The Guinness World Record with their Boom J7 by tempem: 6:19am On Apr 09, 2015
Tecno Boom J7 Specs
Processor : 1.3GHz Quad Core processor
Internal Memory : 16GB internal memory and 1GB
RAM.
Camera : 8MP autofocus rear camera and a 2MP
front camera.
Design And Display : 5-inch display with a screen
resolution of 720 by 1280 pixels and a dimension
size of 143mm ×71.9mm ×8.93mm.
----Advertisment-----
Battery : 2020mAh battery capacity.
Sim card : Dual Sim – Normal + Micro

What's new?
Re: I Think Tecno Wants To Beat The Guinness World Record with their Boom J7 by Nobody: 6:24am On Apr 09, 2015
thaoriginator:
shae na so d fone dey easily get fault? I wan buy one o, which type I suppose buy and how much abeg?
I don't know about now but I bought mine 24k, buy the black colour (don't ask me why, I hate typing). Try not to cut your sim using a cutlass, that's what spoilt mine grin. Just get a precut sim and you'd be fine

1 Like

Re: I Think Tecno Wants To Beat The Guinness World Record with their Boom J7 by selebaba: 7:20am On Apr 09, 2015
Now that GLO bis for android is gone. you can now join my GLO easy surf package.

N1500 for 2gig. number to call is 08059003360. iyaye.
Re: I Think Tecno Wants To Beat The Guinness World Record with their Boom J7 by Hiroshize(m): 9:11am On Apr 09, 2015
I was hoping to change this current TECNO i use, the specs of this new device are not just it joor angry angry
Re: I Think Tecno Wants To Beat The Guinness World Record with their Boom J7 by motherlode: 11:10am On Apr 09, 2015
banjicom:
ONLY IF THE PHONE IS BULLET PROOF!
WATER PROOF!
BEND PROOF!
SAND & OIL PROOF
AND MADE OF 25 KARAT GOLD!

AND SHOULD BE UNDER 20K

grin grin grin grin

NA COMFIRM RECORD BE DAT I SWEAR!

you want make tecno go bankrupt! Gbese to to laye yi o si!
Re: I Think Tecno Wants To Beat The Guinness World Record with their Boom J7 by TheSexyChic: 6:52pm On Apr 09, 2015
Hmmn only God knows what they are going to do this time #TeamTecnoForLife.. haters ntoi
Re: I Think Tecno Wants To Beat The Guinness World Record with their Boom J7 by DoroBen: 8:35pm On Apr 12, 2015
TheSexyChic:
Hmmn only God knows what they are going to do this time #TeamTecnoForLife.. haters ntoi

lol
Re: I Think Tecno Wants To Beat The Guinness World Record with their Boom J7 by rottable(m): 10:34pm On Apr 12, 2015
banjicom:
ONLY IF THE PHONE IS BULLET PROOF!
WATER PROOF!
BEND PROOF!
SAND & OIL PROOF
AND MADE OF 25 KARAT GOLD!

AND SHOULD BE UNDER 20K

grin grin grin grin

NA COMFIRM RECORD BE DAT I SWEAR!
it will have spoil proof self.... lol
Re: I Think Tecno Wants To Beat The Guinness World Record with their Boom J7 by Kassidy90(m): 11:52pm On Apr 12, 2015
thaoriginator:
shae na so d fone dey easily get fault? I wan buy one o, which type I suppose buy and how much abeg?
Don't buy please, got mine 2weeks ago the ba3 is nothing to write about...
Re: I Think Tecno Wants To Beat The Guinness World Record with their Boom J7 by Eve62(f): 9:29am On Jun 05, 2015
Nobody shld do any business wit dis daft scammer. U er on ur own if u do.
Re: I Think Tecno Wants To Beat The Guinness World Record with their Boom J7 by Ana5000(f): 8:34am On Aug 29, 2015
Yeah right

Oxasbi:
I can't even imagine it myself. Tecno? Guinness book of WORLD record?

Let me guess...
Longest lasting battery.
High end spec with medium budget price tag.
Strongest phone.
Made out of gold or glass.

Re: I Think Tecno Wants To Beat The Guinness World Record with their Boom J7 by Ana5000(f): 8:36am On Aug 29, 2015
Itss ok but still expensive

tempem:
Tecno Boom J7 Specs
Processor : 1.3GHz Quad Core processor
Internal Memory : 16GB internal memory and 1GB
RAM.
Camera : 8MP autofocus rear camera and a 2MP
front camera.
Design And Display : 5-inch display with a screen
resolution of 720 by 1280 pixels and a dimension
size of 143mm ×71.9mm ×8.93mm.
----Advertisment-----
Battery : 2020mAh battery capacity.
Sim card : Dual Sim – Normal + Micro

What's new?
Re: I Think Tecno Wants To Beat The Guinness World Record with their Boom J7 by sats: 9:47am On Aug 29, 2015
samsung s6, note and edge no break record
na tecno wan break record
must be some lame form of record
that they have a shot at

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Install Games With OBB Files / Iphone 13 Pro Max Design, Release Date And Price In Nigeria / Mobile Phone Kills Man As Generator Explodes While Call Comes In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.