Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,690 members, 7,831,133 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest - Nairaland / General (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest (29859 Views)

Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) / What's The Benefit Of Winning MR And MRS Nairaland / What Do MR N MRS Nairaland Stand To Gain Apart From Popularity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by Truckpusher(m): 12:20am On Apr 09, 2015
TheDarkRebel:

~ Basic rants.. Even a three year old mogul can do better with the disses...
Thunder fire this..thunder fire that...bla bla bla

~sounds like what a village chiefpriest would say before white powder into space.. .. total bollocks

I already told you that you look like you were born in toilet bowl...
If my dog had a face like yours, I would shave it ass and teach it to walk backwards...

"Clark Kent" of Wor-Wornsss...cos you "super" ugly die! cheesy
I'm sure your girfriend just dey manage you sef grin
Trash after trash coming out from the manbiitch.

Hey ! How am I sure you're not choked on some balls out there? grin

You can hardly reply - You must be catching hell.

FYI: I said make thunder from Amadioha fire your mama toto. angry

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by 20bc(m): 12:23am On Apr 09, 2015
mirexxx:
why quote me if u wouldn't answer the question??
relax...... You will soon see the answer to all your questions..... Instead of waiting go check their profile and you will see that they are both the same person....... You can thank me later sweetie❤❤
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by Nobody: 12:23am On Apr 09, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by mirexxx(f): 12:24am On Apr 09, 2015
20bc:
relax...... You will soon see the answer to all your questions..... Instead of waiting go check their profile and you will see that they are both the same person....... You can thank me later sweetie❤❤
k

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by cherryice(f): 12:25am On Apr 09, 2015
Bardolino:
I lov ds gif grin grin grin damn
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by cherryice(f): 12:26am On Apr 09, 2015
Enegod y aint u takin scores nw? Wayo boy grin
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by TheDarkRebel: 12:27am On Apr 09, 2015
Truckpusher:
Because I have this homosexual boy called thedarkrebel who's having gender identity crisis distracting me . grin

~ If only your mother had known she would have taken those contraceptive pills 32 years ago and saved the world from your lunacy...
See how you are skipping like a broken C.D.... Are you hhomoerotic? What's with this gay talks... Hahaha .Nairaland's very own Anderson Cooper
..so your girlfriend is not enough for you, now you wanna start humping men?
You are a disgrace to all the good Samaritans that contributed their widow's mite to your mum, so she could afford to send you to school.

Ffuck it..you are a disgrace to western education !...

Bleep that...you are a disgrace to even yourself grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by Nobody: 12:28am On Apr 09, 2015
cherryice:
I lov ds gif grin grin grin damn

I love lala's butt cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by 20bc(m): 12:28am On Apr 09, 2015
mirexxx:
k
uWc
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by cherryice(f): 12:28am On Apr 09, 2015
Bardolino:

I love lala's butt cheesy cheesy grin
its allowed lol
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by Nobody: 12:29am On Apr 09, 2015
missclasssy:

This is what I call ~"Talking without actually saying anything"

What exactly is your point, Irene.
No point,bae..
She's posted nuffin
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by mirexxx(f): 12:29am On Apr 09, 2015
20bc:
uWc
smiley
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by Nobody: 12:30am On Apr 09, 2015
cherryice:
its allowed lol

Lol to love butts
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by Nobody: 12:30am On Apr 09, 2015
cherryice:
its allowed lol

cool wink
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by cherryice(f): 12:31am On Apr 09, 2015
Lala247:

Lol to love butts
ofcourse, do u want him to hate ??

Nahhh grin we do not wnt tht
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by cherryice(f): 12:31am On Apr 09, 2015
Bardolino:

cool wink

happy viewing grin
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by Nobody: 12:31am On Apr 09, 2015
LewisO:
Who cares about Mr and Miss Nairaland?
fvck em all..Its all trash

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by Nobody: 12:32am On Apr 09, 2015
Lala247:

Lol to love butts

ich liebe diene arsch tongue
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by Nobody: 12:32am On Apr 09, 2015
cherryice:
ofcourse, do u want him to hate ??

Nahhh grin we do not wnt tht

So tired ...
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by 20bc(m): 12:32am On Apr 09, 2015
Lala247:

Lol to love butts
oh lala the girl of my dreams ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by TheDarkRebel: 12:32am On Apr 09, 2015
Truckpusher:

~ In Fadeyi Oloro's voice - Kini ele n so?
I now understand the etymology of your monicker ... .
A TRUCK PUSHER.... that says it all.....

Tell me golem, is it true that your mother's vaginna has been converted to your neighborhood's soakaway pit due to its similarities to a latrine?
honest answers please..

and I'm not dissing you...its what I heard from people cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by cherryice(f): 12:32am On Apr 09, 2015
Lala247:

So tired ...
u got to rest then dear

I got to wrk nw tho
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by TheDarkRebel: 12:37am On Apr 09, 2015
~ Truckpusher's MTN 100 naira subscription has expired that's why he went offline at exactly 12am

*sigh* Another Broke bastard cheesy

Let's strike a deal..your girlfriend is too good for you.. Lemme keep her till you make enough money and can take care of her...Because you are not yet capable and worthy of owning her..
I promise I won't bang her too hard while she's with me..
I swear on your mother's uterus that I won't ffuck your girlfriend's brains off grin

and I ain't dissing you dawg...I'm just tryna help cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by Enegod(m): 12:38am On Apr 09, 2015
cherryice:
Enegod y aint u takin scores nw? Wayo boy grin
any live match going on?
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by Enegod(m): 12:41am On Apr 09, 2015
Truckpusher:

shocked grin
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by Truckpusher(m): 12:50am On Apr 09, 2015
TheDarkRebel:
~ Truckpusher's MTN 100 naira subscription has expired that's why he went offline at exactly 12am

Let's strike a deal..your girlfriend is too good for you.. Lemme keep her till you make enough money and can take care of her...Because you are not yet capable and worthy of owning her..
I swear on your mother's uterus that I won't ffuck your girlfriend's brains off grin

Stale grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by Truckpusher(m): 12:54am On Apr 09, 2015
TheDarkRebel:

Broke niggas always calling others broke, boy! you must be hallucinating too bad.

How much do they pay you to dig your shitty anus? grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by Truckpusher(m): 12:55am On Apr 09, 2015
Enegod:
shocked grin
Don't mind the olori buruku grin grin
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by TheDarkRebel: 1:01am On Apr 09, 2015
Truckpusher:
Stale grin

~ Its stale yet you quoted it Twice...
Your disses are not interesting or creative and you bore me...
You are just a 28/29 year old man with a 14 year old brain....
Don't play yourself..I only left your girl for you cos' you were getting wet like a fannny.. I could easily have snatched her away from your wretched being but o decided to have divine mercy on your soul like Sister Faustina... cheesy You should be grateful wack son of a Bbitch.

You have embarrassed yourself enough rapist... Go to bed now and rest your sstupid self in your one room apartment.. Failure cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by Truckpusher(m): 1:07am On Apr 09, 2015
TheDarkRebel:

~ Its stale yet you quoted it Twice...
Your disses are not interesting and you bore me...
You are just a 28/29/ year old man with a a14 year old brain....
Don't play yourself..I only left your girl for you cos' you were getting wet like a fannny.. I could have snatched her away from your wretched being bit decided to have divine mercy on your soul like Sister Faustina... cheesy

You have embarrassed yourself enough rapist... Go to bed now and rest your sstupid self
grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by TheDarkRebel: 1:09am On Apr 09, 2015
Truckpusher:
grin

~ You have lost the battle of words cheesy

You are so fatigued that you have now resorted to uploading pictures... eyahh. see painment
.Son of a pig cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by Nobody: 1:13am On Apr 09, 2015
20bc:
oh lala the girl of my dreams ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Dreams ke

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply)

Nigerian Police Officer In Intense Standoff With A Mad Man (video) / Photos Of The Python Nigerian Soldiers Killed Today / 50+ Free Facebook Accounts And Passwords 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.