Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest - Nairaland / General (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest (29628 Views)

Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) / What's The Benefit Of Winning MR And MRS Nairaland / What Do MR N MRS Nairaland Stand To Gain Apart From Popularity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by Truckpusher(m): 11:36pm On Apr 08, 2015
cherryice:

sad you nt serious wt me..

im nt in naija or u think m kiddin

truckpusher show me ur diick I knw its small alrdy
I jus wna see if thers any posibl help I cud rendrer cheesy
You don't need to be in Naija.
You've got threee options here ma'am

First of option I'll send you a ticket and you bring me that asss down here kiss

Second option is for you to meet me half way and Dubai or Bahrain wouldn't be a bad idea wink

Third option is through phone intimacy and skype. wink

What do you think, deal or no deal? grin
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by cherryice(f): 11:37pm On Apr 08, 2015
Enegod:
*massaging my pot belly*
*scratching my bald head*
lmao
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by 20bc(m): 11:37pm On Apr 08, 2015
cherryice:
cheesy grin

truckpusher isnt givin me d redlight I need
so amma hv to bk off soon
WTF.... Truckpusher what's wrong with you are you gonna let my baby girl❤ cry.... Give her what she needs..... Send her those demm pictures ⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by Enegod(m): 11:37pm On Apr 08, 2015
missclasssy:

Enough with all this rubbish.

Darkrebel666 is a top rap section lyricist who just started frequenting romance section recently
He is also a Unilag student studying arts.
How the fvck does he relate to me in any way.

You all should put both sides of your cerebrum to work before coming up with aggravating, erroneous and fallacious assumptions such as this.

Truckpusher you need to bang her... she is losing it grin
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by Nobody: 11:37pm On Apr 08, 2015
kralll:
are you under 28?

Is there any problem?
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by cherryice(f): 11:38pm On Apr 08, 2015
Truckpusher:
You don't need to be in Naija.
You've got threee options here ma'am

First of option I'll send you a ticket and you bring me that asss down here kiss

Second option is for you to meet me half way and Dubai or Bahrain wouldn't be a bad idea wink

Third option is through phone intimacy and skype. wink

What do you think, deal or no deal? grin
You r one fuuckd up dude wt a fucckd up soul grin
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by Truckpusher(m): 11:39pm On Apr 08, 2015
Enegod:
Truckpusher you need to bang her... she is losing it grin
Why me ? cheesy

I ain't going anywhere close to anyone accused of having that same ol feature. tongue

I need to be sure - Don't want to end being the one fuccked grin
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by Truckpusher(m): 11:39pm On Apr 08, 2015
20bc:
WTF.... Truckpusher what's wrong with you are you gonna let my baby girl❤ cry.... Give her what she needs..... Send her those demm pictures ⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡
Your baby is looking for a big black diick tongue
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by TheDarkRebel: 11:40pm On Apr 08, 2015
Truckpusher:
Is anyone seeing what ayam seeing? angry

~ What is wrong with you old man. Have I not told you not to ever quote me again...
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by uchman(m): 11:40pm On Apr 08, 2015
ivyy:
Dear op is your gramatical error delibrate shocked grin

professor Wole Soyinka...
We don see you. ..mcheew
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by Truckpusher(m): 11:40pm On Apr 08, 2015
cherryice:

You r one fuuckd up dude wt a fucckd up soul grin
Choose one and ama serve you my diick before breakfast, Nigerian time. grin
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by jnrbayano(m): 11:41pm On Apr 08, 2015
Ipledge:
tell me say u no dey enjoy d fight

That's why I have sat on this thread for 30mins now reading up.

Juicy thread. smiley
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by Truckpusher(m): 11:42pm On Apr 08, 2015
TheDarkRebel:

~ What is wrong with you old man. Have I not told you not to ever quote me again...
Sorry Sir. grin

Fuccked up transgenders all over the goddamn forum. grin

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by cherryice(f): 11:42pm On Apr 08, 2015
Truckpusher:
Choose one and ama serve you my diick before breakfast, Nigerian time. grin
ok lets go wt d skype its more feasible tongue
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by chibwike(m): 11:42pm On Apr 08, 2015
Ipledge:
n'a you Gentle pass
Lol...wetin i wan use E-war do...na food?
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by Enegod(m): 11:42pm On Apr 08, 2015
Truckpusher:
Why me ? cheesy

I ain't going anywhere close to anyone accused of having that same ol feature. tongue

I need to be sure - Don't want to end being the one fuccked grin
trust me, she is a girl..angry girl
You two will have angry SEX grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by Truckpusher(m): 11:43pm On Apr 08, 2015
cherryice:
ok lets go wt d skype its more feasible tongue
I like live action tongue

I want to see those tiitts turn red and your asss red too. tongue
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by TheDarkRebel: 11:43pm On Apr 08, 2015
~ Like Nasir Jones would say
" People fear what they don't understand, hate what they can't conquer " .. cheesy

Missclasssy that's they reason they are having formulating ccock and bull stories...
Imagine that Ireneony with a boobs that's fallen like my grandmother's breasts making accusations grin
Wonders shall never cease to end ....
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by Nobody: 11:43pm On Apr 08, 2015
jnrbayano:

That's why I have sat on this thread for 30mins now reading up.

Juicy thread. smiley
there is one girl i chaise entee here,i no fit find her again
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by cherryice(f): 11:44pm On Apr 08, 2015
Truckpusher:
I like live action tongue

I want to see those tiitts turn red and your asss red too. tongue
nw u want live?
sad this boy aint serious sad
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by chibwike(m): 11:44pm On Apr 08, 2015
TheDarkRebel:

wats up man
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by 20bc(m): 11:44pm On Apr 08, 2015
Truckpusher:
Your baby is looking for a big black diick tongue
Hold on...... Cherryice what do you want with a black d¡ck........ I can't afford a black d¡ck they are very very expensive.............
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by TheDarkRebel: 11:44pm On Apr 08, 2015
" People fear what they don't understand, hate what they can't conquer " .. cheesy

Missclasssy that's the reason they are having formulating ccock and bull stories...
Imagine that Ireneony girl with boobs that's fallen like my greatgrandmother's own making accusations grin
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by Truckpusher(m): 11:45pm On Apr 08, 2015
Enegod:
trust me, she is a girl..angry girl
You two will have angry SEX grin
Hey! keep your jokes to that angry thing - He's not worth it.
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by cherryice(f): 11:45pm On Apr 08, 2015
TheDarkRebel:

Missclasssy that's they reason they are having formulating ccock and bull stories...
Imagine that Ireneony with a boobs that's fallen like my grandmother's breasts making accusations grin
misclassy is defo nt darkrebel jorr grin

I knw my darkrebel wt his bad mouth

hello boo kiss
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by Nobody: 11:45pm On Apr 08, 2015
TheDarkRebel:

she dont have a bf,what makes her boob look like that,i think sag boobies is caused by excessive squeezing
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by ivyy(f): 11:46pm On Apr 08, 2015
uchman:

professor Wole Soyinka...
We don see you. ..mcheew

Abi we don see you undecided
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by Nobody: 11:48pm On Apr 08, 2015
cherryice:
misclassy is defo nt darkrebel jorr grin

I knw my darkrebel wt his bad mouth

hello boo kiss

Alas....
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by uchman(m): 11:49pm On Apr 08, 2015
ivyy:

Abi we don see you undecided

We koh, we ni
Do I look like am seeking for attention?

NO....

I run modify my post because I checked you pics come see say you fine...make I no use my hand spoil my runs...

But you get bad mouth sha
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by cherryice(f): 11:50pm On Apr 08, 2015
missclasssy:

Alas....

wink soory for mix up
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by TheDarkRebel: 11:50pm On Apr 08, 2015
Truckpusher:
Sorry Sir. grin

Fuccked up transgenders all over the goddamn forum. grin

~ Lmfao !

I actually thought the brain does the thinking..why has your anus volunteered to do yours for you?.......

Check when I registered my account and check when she registered...
And I wonder why you haven't taken to my advise and shaved those hairs on your lower jaw..
You look like a serial Rapist, Pederast and an unrepentant sex offender ! cheesy.

what's with all these 30 year old men still thinking they are teenagers. ? ....
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by gennylota: 11:51pm On Apr 08, 2015
shocked kiss cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply)

Nairalands New Rules And Regulations, Your Take? / 7 Things Every Man Must Know Before He Clocks 40 / Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.