Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest - Nairaland / General (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest (29752 Views)

Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) / What's The Benefit Of Winning MR And MRS Nairaland / What Do MR N MRS Nairaland Stand To Gain Apart From Popularity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by sinizia: 1:33pm On Apr 09, 2015
cherryice:
im done on his case

he shd beef whoever he got to beef n stop tarnishn other ppl image yl at it period..
m angry because ds isnt d first iv seen him do this..

its nt fair.
he dsnt evn knw whos bleepin hs own gf yer he cums here to lie on othrrs

I wont insult again provided he learn

I agree, he shouldn't have brought the GF into the beef. But I'm sure he'll read all that have been said here and learn from it hopefully

Enough of your fierceness, young warlock!! tongue It's 8 or 9pm over there, right?
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 09, 2015
Okay I'm officially putting an end to these brouhaha; these wouldn't even have happened had it been I didn't fall asleep early yesternight. Truchpusher and cherryice abeg e don do
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by cherryice(f): 2:11pm On Apr 09, 2015
sinizia:

I agree, he shouldn't have brought the GF into the beef. But I'm sure he'll read all that have been said here and learn from it hopefully

Enough of your fierceness, young warlock!! tongue It's 8 or 9pm over there, right?

loool its past 9pm

stop calln me young warlock im not young tongue
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by AfricanApple(f): 2:12pm On Apr 09, 2015
truckpusher, I thought you have repented grin
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 09, 2015
cherryice:

loool its past 9pm

Young rebel is he? Lol no way.
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by cherryice(f): 2:14pm On Apr 09, 2015
Chiam55:

Young rebel is he? Lol no way.
grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by sinizia: 2:14pm On Apr 09, 2015
cherryice:

loool its past 9pm

You look 20. Like my pet. tongue

Get your azz to sleep and stop looking for fight. tongue
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by Enegod(m): 2:15pm On Apr 09, 2015
angry angry
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by Truckpusher(m): 2:15pm On Apr 09, 2015
AfricanApple:
truckpusher, I thought you have repented grin
Of course I have, but I can't afford to let some misguided clowns be running around spewing trash. grin
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 09, 2015
cherryice:

grin grin grin

The young rebel is hiding from ya lol
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by Truckpusher(m): 2:23pm On Apr 09, 2015
Enegod:
angry angry
See him face like person wey lose money for kalo kalo. grin
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by cherryice(f): 2:23pm On Apr 09, 2015
sinizia:

You look 20. Like my pet. tongue

Get your azz to sleep and stop looking for fight. tongue
im nt sleepy yet sad y u pursuin me sad

I look 20 dsnt make me 20 tongue
I hv a 5yr old boy.. go figure tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by Truckpusher(m): 2:24pm On Apr 09, 2015
cherryice:

Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by cherryice(f): 2:24pm On Apr 09, 2015
Chiam55:

The young rebel is hiding from ya lol
grin grin

This is jus d beginin of his doom grin

gimme sm mins hun il reply pls
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by cherryice(f): 2:25pm On Apr 09, 2015
[quote author=Truckpusher post=32521451][/quote]jeezz u r ugly grin

what? angry
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by Truckpusher(m): 2:26pm On Apr 09, 2015
Nothing. cheesy

Very ugly, my dear. tongue
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by Enegod(m): 2:27pm On Apr 09, 2015
Truckpusher:
See him face like person wey lose money for kalo kalo. grin
grin
I missed alot here...hope you don wear back your cloths grin
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 09, 2015
cherryice:
grin grin

This is jus d beginin of his doom grin

gimme sm mins hun il reply pls
That's his new moniker lol theyoungrebel
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by cherryice(f): 2:28pm On Apr 09, 2015
Truckpusher:
Nothing. cheesy

Very ugly, my dear. tongue
ur siggy tho grin

thts too far nw hav mercy grin
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by Truckpusher(m): 2:28pm On Apr 09, 2015
Enegod:
grin
I missed alot here...hope you don wear back your cloths grin
I already did, but cherryice got my red pant. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by Truckpusher(m): 2:29pm On Apr 09, 2015
cherryice:

ur siggy tho grin

thts too far nw hav mercy grin
We don't show mercy to lil poor bastards whenever they start feeling fly. tongue
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by cherryice(f): 2:30pm On Apr 09, 2015
Chiam55:

hahahaha

hes gon deactvate soon then.. hes cnfusd n scared alrdy
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by Enegod(m): 2:30pm On Apr 09, 2015
Truckpusher:
you didnt do a good job...she wants more grin
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by sinizia: 2:30pm On Apr 09, 2015
cherryice:

Pursue you? No way. Okay, come to daddy. tongue

You don't look 20 though. I was messing around. Tell your boy, his role model (me) says hi. grin
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by cherryice(f): 2:31pm On Apr 09, 2015
Truckpusher:
oh o u d one dt left one dirty smelly boxer on my dressin table angry
you dnt hv shame? angry
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 09, 2015
Chiam55:

Why did you mention my moniker?
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 09, 2015
TheYoungRebel:

Why did you mention my moniker?

I see your new here so i wanted to introduce you tomy friend Cherryice. She likes rebels grin
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by Truckpusher(m): 2:33pm On Apr 09, 2015
cherryice:
oh o u d one dt left one dirty smelly boxer on my dressin table angry
you dnt hv shame? angry
They smell because you squirt allover me all through the night, have you forgotten? tongue
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by cherryice(f): 2:33pm On Apr 09, 2015
Enegod:
His diick got lost in my Pee pee tongue it ws quite small.. stl immature

truckpusher's diick needs to b incubated grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by Truckpusher(m): 2:34pm On Apr 09, 2015
Enegod:
I did to the best of my ability. grin
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by Truckpusher(m): 2:34pm On Apr 09, 2015
cherryice:

His diick got lost in my Pee pee tongue it ws quite small.. stl immature

truckpusher's diick needs to b incubated grin
Smh cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by cherryice(f): 2:35pm On Apr 09, 2015
sinizia:

Pursue you? No way. Okay, come to daddy. tongue

You don't look 20 though. I was messing around. Tell your boy, his role model (me) says hi. grin
role model indeed. U peacemaker tongue

hes gon b sexxy n bad like his momma wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

7 Things Every Man Must Know Before He Clocks 40 / Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together. / PHOTO: Which Of These Is More Creative?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.