Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,812 members, 7,810,116 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest - Nairaland / General (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest (29590 Views)

Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) / What's The Benefit Of Winning MR And MRS Nairaland / What Do MR N MRS Nairaland Stand To Gain Apart From Popularity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 09, 2015
grin On your marks

grin Get set

FINISH angry

#niqqas ain't happy

cherryice:

grin grin grin

Lmao!!! grin the guy sighted my booobsy still in bra n came like 3times

the remainin two ws y I ws undressin grin
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by cherryice(f): 2:57pm On Apr 09, 2015
TheYoungRebel:

Same here
Yeah i gat a few...
From ur comments i guess you thought i was the Darkrebel66.6 right?
Well that`s a mistaken identity.
oh ok hun

mix up then.. u good?

Chiam55 I dnt tink its dark
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by Enegod(m): 2:58pm On Apr 09, 2015
Truckpusher:
How dare you believe her? shocked shocked

When cherryice tells you to run,you better start flying. grin
grin u lost alot of sperm
you need to refill grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by Truckpusher(m): 2:59pm On Apr 09, 2015
Enegod:
grin u lost alot of sperm
you need to refill grin
grin grin grin

You're a crazy guy grin
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by Enegod(m): 3:00pm On Apr 09, 2015
cherryice:
so after I helped u cum yesterday since 5years of ur last cum. U now lyin on me? sad

Enegod y is it that ppl dnt appreciate good gestures? sad
seriously, i dont gerrit
I have been dreaming on when to cum five times in five minutes grin
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by cherryice(f): 3:02pm On Apr 09, 2015
sinizia:

Are you tryna get my boy deflowered at such a young age? sadsad

I'm suing you soon. angry
grin

not really, bt I support exposin kids to certain things at young age
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by cherryice(f): 3:02pm On Apr 09, 2015
Truckpusher:
This is the kind of girl that screams 'rape' ,after luring you to her home. grin

I ain't coming anywhere close to you tongue
why? wink but u already did last night..

u shy? wink
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by Enegod(m): 3:03pm On Apr 09, 2015
cherryice:
hes a scared little boy.. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by cherryice(f): 3:03pm On Apr 09, 2015
[quote author=Enegod post=32522745][/quote]u get am grin
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by Enegod(m): 3:04pm On Apr 09, 2015
Truckpusher:
grin grin grin

You're a crazy guy grin
grin grin
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by cherryice(f): 3:04pm On Apr 09, 2015
Truckpusher dnt b shy

pls refill your sperm

rembr we doin 6rounds every 5mins tonight wink
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by sinizia: 3:05pm On Apr 09, 2015
cherryice:
grin

not really, bt I support exposin kids to certain things at young age

Don't over-expose him for me. I want him for my goddaughter. sad
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by cherryice(f): 3:06pm On Apr 09, 2015
sinizia:

Don't over-expose him for me. I want him for my goddaughter. sad
I wont lol

hope ur goddaughter is sexxy as hell lol
no sister mary for my idris elba o wink
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 09, 2015
cherryice:
oh ok hun

mix up then.. u good?

Chiam55 I dnt tink its dark
Yeah for sure, feeling much better now.
Lots of drama going on here...
Anyway how`re you doing?
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by sinizia: 3:11pm On Apr 09, 2015
cherryice:

I wont lol

hope ur goddaughter is sexxy as hell lol
no sister mary for my idris elba o wink

My goddaughter is your hotness times 10. I don't play. wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by Enegod(m): 3:26pm On Apr 09, 2015
cherryice:
Truckpusher dnt b shy

pls refill your sperm

rembr we doin 6rounds every 5mins tonight wink
grin grin

Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 09, 2015
Bardolino:

But how are we gonna be entertained if they let it go.
I still got some popcorn left from last night you know undecided

Lol u love all this dont you ..
Better not get involved .. Awon heavy weight champs lol
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 09, 2015
[quote author=Enegod post=32522745][/quote]

Lol u always in the mist ...
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 09, 2015
ilovecritics:

Hey shug! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Hey
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 09, 2015
Lala247:

Lol u love all this dont you ..
Better not get involved .. Awon heavy weight champs lol

Lol cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by cherryice(f): 4:00pm On Apr 09, 2015
sinizia:

My goddaughter is your hotness times 10. I don't play. wink
haah okk

Iv booked her for my son then wink
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by sinizia: 4:09pm On Apr 09, 2015
cherryice:
haah okk

Iv booked her for my son then wink

You still awake? shockedshocked

What's keeping you awake? Lemme guess. Hot steamy séx? lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by ilovecritics(m): 4:24pm On Apr 09, 2015
Lala247:

Hey

Ur day going good??
smiley
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 09, 2015
ilovecritics:

Ur day going good??
smiley

So so men ... Hws urs
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 09, 2015
sinizia:

You still awake? shockedshocked

What's keeping you awake? Lemme guess. Hot steamy séx? lipsrsealed
Lol
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by ilovecritics(m): 4:28pm On Apr 09, 2015
Lala247:

So so men ... Hws urs

Noin' much - Got me a full day all to my myself? Did a little running away smiley

How is ur evening? Seems it'll rain here in Owerri.
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 09, 2015
ilovecritics:

Noin' much - Got me a full day all to my work. Did a little running away smiley

How is ur evening? Seems it'll rain here in Owerri.

Boring over here too

But very bright .. U'll think its summer already
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by ilovecritics(m): 4:31pm On Apr 09, 2015
Lala247:

Boring over here too

But very bright .. U'll think its summer already

It was a hot afternoon though - U won't believe it'll turn around this quick. Which part of the World are ?? smiley
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 09, 2015
ilovecritics:

It was a hot afternoon though - U won't believe it'll turn around this quick. Which part of the World are ?? smiley
europe
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by ilovecritics(m): 4:37pm On Apr 09, 2015
Lala247:
europe

Alright - It's only natural I decided to say HI. Ur DP is extremely lalacious exquisite.

Got Facebook? (Hope this ain't over stepping)?? (Heart beating fast)

With love,
OB kiss
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 09, 2015
ilovecritics:

Alright - It's only natural I decided to say HI. Ur DP is extremely lalacious exquisite.

Got Facebook? (Hope this ain't over stepping)?? (Heart beating fast)

With love,
OB kiss

Lol ur making laugh

Y is it beating .. Hope its not hot were u r grin
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 09, 2015
Trap queen i see u oh

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Checkout The Snake I Killed This Morning (pics) / Man Carries Buckets Of Water With His Eyelids / Lagos Driver Brutally Beaten By A Policeman For Scratching A Car (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.