Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest - Nairaland / General (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest (29594 Views)

Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) / What's The Benefit Of Winning MR And MRS Nairaland / What Do MR N MRS Nairaland Stand To Gain Apart From Popularity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by ilovecritics(m): 4:59pm On Apr 09, 2015
Lala247:

Lol ur making laugh

Y is it beating .. Hope its not hot were u r grin

Nah! It's raining here now actually - I don't wanna piss u off or exceed my limits! So I was scared the 'FB' request could upset u..

I'm sorry I asked.. Get away u too fine grin Lol.. I don't know how to DM, woulda done that cry
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by Truckpusher(m): 5:08pm On Apr 09, 2015
cherryice:
Truckpusher dnt b shy

pls refill your sperm

rembr we doin 6rounds every 5mins tonight wink
angry
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 09, 2015
Truckpusher:
Did you see that sucker punch from missclassy?

Though rumor going round here says that she's nairaland transgender - How true? grin
grin
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 09, 2015
missclasssy:

Enough with all this rubbish.....

Darkrebel666 is a top rap section lyricist who just started frequenting romance section recently
He is also a Unilag student studying arts.
How the fvck does he relate to me in any way.

You all should put both sides of your cerebrum to work before coming up with aggravating, erroneous and fallacious assumptions such as this.

you're really lucky i didn't see this yesterday. I would have e-beaten you.
Now however, i'm just content to have you embarrass yourself by speaking for darkrebel, instead of calling him here to clarify the issue, like any normal female would do. Btw, how did you know so much about the guy? Do you keep tabs on everyone here? Also, why do you get into fights so much? And why do the other females on nairaland disown you as a member of their gender? Also, why have you had only a few pictures of yourself since you got here, none of them showing your face? And seriously, a lady that listens to classical music, and is a fighter? Do the rest of us come from mars? You just wait. I'm going to get to the root of all this.
When i have the time.

*listens to symphony 5 from beethoven while sipping viju choco*

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 09, 2015
TheYoungRebel:

Same here
Yeah i gat a few...
From ur comments i guess you thought i was the Darkrebel66.6 right?
Well that`s a mistaken identity.
hey, what's up?
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by naijaboiy: 10:18pm On Apr 09, 2015
Teempakguy:
you're really lucky i didn't see this yesterday. I would have e-beaten you.
Now however, i'm just content to have you embarrass yourself by speaking for darkrebel, instead of calling him here to clarify the issue, like any normal female would do. Btw, how did you know so much about the guy? Do you keep tabs on everyone here? Also, why do you get into fights so much? And why do the other females on nairaland disown you as a member of their gender? Also, why have you had only a few pictures of yourself since you got here, none of them showing your face? And seriously, a lady that listens to classical music, and is a fighter? Do the rest of us come from mars? You just wait. I'm going to get to the root of all this.
When i have the time.

*listens to symphony 5 from beethoven while sipping viju choco*
And s/he raps too.

Very fluently grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by TheDarkRebel: 11:20pm On Apr 09, 2015
Truckpusher:
TheDarkrebel you're a cuvnt and I'm sure you got a cuvnt dad ,cuvnt momma and cuvnt siblings at home.

You're nothing but a big, useless, stinky, cuvnt.

I'll spit on your mommas cuvnt, before eating it grin

~ You see how I have been ignoring you..
You lack wisdom .just keep my name out of your posts and quit tagging me and giving me unnecessary mentions..You are gradually morphing to an obsessed Stan. You are too old for this sshit !
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by TheDarkRebel: 11:49pm On Apr 09, 2015
naijaboiy:

And s/he raps too.

Very fluently grin

~ Waste of the ssemen is what you are...
If you actually believe I'm Missclasssy then you even are dumber than I thought you were... Sherlock Holmes doesn't even have to be called to figure it out... I have barely spent 3 weeks in this sect and missclassy has been here for like forever..
I don't blame you though, you got all these witless romancelanders worshipping you like Drones..ask them the last time they read a book and you would know why they're drones and missies
... In my sight you are just a retardd with no life outside here ...

Ireneony- A girl with an I.Q equivalent to a field mouse spewed crap out of that septic called mouth and everyone is following like a lamb being led to the slaughter cheesy
Like I said..its not your fault though ..I already know that the most witless and featherbrained people are in the romance section...People in the Literature, Politics and rap section would have done some thinking first...

You are a sorry case...

Buhari needs to start this change by rehabilitating the deteriorated educational system in this country..The height of idiocy I see on nl alone is baffling

and stop bugging me subliminally .. nuisance
If you are bored, do something else and stop fooling yourself . Beast of burden

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by TheDarkRebel: 11:54pm On Apr 09, 2015
sinizia:

I agree, he shouldn't have brought the GF into the beef. But I'm sure he'll read all that have been said here and learn from it hopefully

Enough of your fierceness, young warlock!! tongue It's 8 or 9pm over there, right?

~ I shouldn't have brought his girlfriend into it but he has the right to bring my mother into it or didn't you see him start parental diss....
Cherryice is just bored and talking out of context..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by TheDarkRebel: 11:58pm On Apr 09, 2015
naijaboiy:

Lol that nigga is just an immature piece of shìt.

He wants to share screen shots. grin

~ And you are one hell of a lunatic bastard..
Who is sharing screenshots..I was only catching fun with the 32 year old pig ...

I hope you find the cure to your cancer and catch AIDS...May the gods of your ancestors curse you to be eternally unproductive for opening your mouth to talk to me like that...
Its only because this is the internet that paupers like you even get to talk to a deity like me..If you say that type of sshit to me in reality, heaven knows that my goons would have sent your body in a bag to your parents.. try me ..I promise you it would be your very last time breathing !

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by Truckpusher(m): 12:09am On Apr 10, 2015
grin
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by sinizia: 12:10am On Apr 10, 2015
TheDarkRebel:

~ I shouldn't have brought his girlfriend into it but he has the right to bring my mother into it or didn't you see him start parental diss....
Cherryice is just bored and talking out of context..

You don't understand. I'm assuming his GF is a Nairlander and you actually had some offline chat with her; so screenshoting the chats to post here is going too far. Not actually the insult. You grab?
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by cherryice(f): 12:14am On Apr 10, 2015
Thedarkrebel hv warnd u nt to mention my moniker again.
u startd ignorin il help u cmplete it
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by TheDarkRebel: 12:15am On Apr 10, 2015
Truckpusher:
That's the problem with me.

I love problems especially when it's coming from some immature piece of shiit.

Trust me I don't fight ,but when I do I roll in the mud until we are both soaked.

I do not have any shame nor respect for myself and I'll wait for the mofo to show up tonight - He's been pushing it and right now all I can think of is how to drag his faggottt asss to the ground until no single reasonable lady in this forum will reply his pms. grin

The man dun match abokki shiit. grin

~Stop deceiving yourself old man..The rebel never loses a brawl... I only stopped replying you cos someone told me to ignore you plus you think I'm jobless like you or what? so stop thinking I gassed up...
.... But since you have Insisted to continue your rants then I would treat your madness...I can't upload any screenshot..I don't want you to start crying ...I was just playing with your degenerated brain.. see how the mention of a screenshot got your heart racing like Nascar...

Stop hiding your frustrations and fears with those fake Smileys cos in reality you still can't seem to understand or phantom how a dude you are wayyyy older than you is outsmarting you with ease and is beating you flawlessly

Forget screenshot for now...

Swear on your mother's uterus that I have been sending p.ms to your girlfriend and she rejected me.. cheesy

Please swear ! cheesy hehe I laugh you in Aramaic ... Stop feeling insecure old man
...I have my own girlfriend and I'm not snatching yours from you... So calm down and don't give yourself a hypertension ... You are too old for this sshit ! you are not a teenager..you are a grown 32 year old man..stop embarrassing yourself in an attempt to impress little girls online...grow up bearded orang utan cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by TheDarkRebel: 12:17am On Apr 10, 2015
cherryice:
Thedarkrebel hv warnd u nt to mention my moniker again.
u startd ignorin il help u cmplete it

~ I can't believe this sshit is coming from you of all people.. You act like a baby sometimes..why would I ignore you? give me one reason. I didn't even see where you mentioned me until today when I had time to check mentions well ...
Of all people, you shouldn't be the one fighting me..I saw all what you said... I'm so disappointed in you. Funny how people throw friendship away in just a matter of seconds... See how dimple was happy about your comments.. enemies want friends to quarrel... they derive joy from it..so stop it..

Friendship takes longer time to build but can be shattered in just a matter of seconds...don't shatter it.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by sinizia: 12:21am On Apr 10, 2015
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by TheDarkRebel: 12:24am On Apr 10, 2015
sinizia:

You don't understand. I'm assuming his GF is a Nairlander and you actually had some offline chat with her; so screenshoting the chats to post here is going too far. Not actually the insult. You grab?

~ Who said his girlfriend is on nl or not..who cares..
In brawls, anything goes..Its called mind games. People say anything to break their opponents down. I don't know why some people are getting emotional and taking sshit too serious..look at what he said about my mum .... Did I cry over it or did anybody say anything? Please... I wasn't gonna upload anything here..I was just being lex Luthor- Messing with his mind...so people should stop getting emotional ..
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by cherryice(f): 12:26am On Apr 10, 2015
TheDarkRebel:

In brawls, anything goes..Its called mind games. People say anything to break their opponents down. I don't know why some people are getting emotional and taking sshit too serious..look at what he said about my mum .... Did I cry over it or did anybody say anything? Please... I wasn't gonna upload anything here..I was just being lex Luthor- Messing with his mind...so people should stop getting emotional ..
I replied ur mail.. go read it smiley
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by cherryice(f): 12:27am On Apr 10, 2015
TheDarkRebel:

~ I can't believe this sshit is coming from you of all people.. You act like a baby sometimes..why would I ignore you? give me one reason. I didn't even see where you mentioned me until today when I had time to check mentions well ...
Of all people, you shouldn't be the one fighting me..I saw all what you said... I'm disappointed in you
hmmm ok bt u dd ignore me..u ddnt see my mentions yet u saw Lala's..

Matter is dead. Dnt resurrct it nomore
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by TheDarkRebel: 12:28am On Apr 10, 2015
cherryice:

I replied ur mail.. go read it smiley

~ Okay...great.. go reread my earlier post though..I added some things...
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by cherryice(f): 12:29am On Apr 10, 2015
TheDarkRebel:

Of all people, you shouldn't be the one fighting me..I saw all what you said... I'm so disappointed in you. Funny how people throw friendship away in just a matter of seconds... See how dimple was happy about your comments.. enemies want friends to quarrel... they derive joy from it..so stop it..

Friendship takes longer time to build but can be shattered in just a matter of seconds...don't shatter it.
I get it smiley
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by sinizia: 12:30am On Apr 10, 2015
TheDarkRebel:

I get your point now. It's alright man.
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by TheDarkRebel: 12:31am On Apr 10, 2015
cherryice:
hmmm ok bt u dd ignore me..u ddnt see my mentions yet u saw Lala's..

Matter is dead. Dnt resurrct it nomore

~ Please..I didn't ignore you..
why would I keep replying truck pusher and ignore your mention..I just didn't see it..It happens..because I replied lala doesn't mean I had seen yours... I hadn't..
I'd ignore a whole lot of people but not you...
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by cherryice(f): 12:31am On Apr 10, 2015
TheDarkRebel:

~ Please..I didn't ignore you..
why would I keep charting with truck pusher and ignore your mention..I just didn't see it..It happens..because I replied lala doesn't mean I had seen yours... I hadn't..
I ignore a whole lot of people but not you...
smiley
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by IDGAF(m): 12:37am On Apr 10, 2015
TheDarkRebel:

~ And you are one hell of a lunatic bastard..
Who is sharing screenshots..I was only catching fun with the 32 year old pig ...

I hope you find the cure to your cancer and catch AIDS...May the gods of your ancestors curse you to be eternally unproductive for opening your mouth to talk to me like that...
Its only because this is the internet that paupers like you even get to talk to a deity like me..If you say that type of sshit to me in reality, heaven knows that my goons would have sent your body in a bag to your parents.. try me ..I promise you it would be your very last time breathing !
Hey dawg,I know dis may not seem as da ryt place or da ryt tym 2 ask(Since fellaz be pissing a nigga up)but,is u gat a demo or some sought I cud listen 2? Jst curios
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by TheDarkRebel: 12:42am On Apr 10, 2015
IDGAF:

Hey dawg,I know dis may not seem as da ryt place or da ryt tym 2 ask(Since fellaz be pissing a nigga up)but,is u gat a demo or some sought I cud listen 2? Jst curios

~ like a mixtape or battle ?
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by cherryice(f): 12:45am On Apr 10, 2015
Sinizia go n sleep..its late tongue
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by IDGAF(m): 12:49am On Apr 10, 2015
TheDarkRebel:

~ like a mixtape or battle ?
Ye patna,u gat?
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by TheDarkRebel: 12:56am On Apr 10, 2015
IDGAF:

Ye patna,u gat?

~ I only got battles for now..audio and text. cos I only rap as a past-time hobby..search for darkrebel666 vs Obesem audio battle..that's my lastest
I did one freestyle on TVC's radio station last year though. When I get on my system I would look for it and upload...
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by IDGAF(m): 1:06am On Apr 10, 2015
TheDarkRebel:

~ I only got battles for now..audio and text. cos I only rap as a past-time hobby..search for darkrebel666 vs Obesem audio battle..that's my lastest
I did one freestyle on TVC's radio station last year though. When I get on my system I would look for it and upload...
Gr8 idea,or beta yet,u cud send it 2 my mail.Lol.......Funny but,av only read insults,but a nigga gat 2 admit,u gat skills bro!!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by TheDarkRebel: 1:10am On Apr 10, 2015
IDGAF:

Gr8 idea,or beta yet,u cud send it 2 my mail.Lol.......Funny but,av only read insults,but a nigga gat 2 admit,u gat skills bro!!

~thanks.. I'm curious though, you only registered in March. How did you know I'm an emcee then or did you change your previous moniker?
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by IDGAF(m): 1:20am On Apr 10, 2015
TheDarkRebel:

~thanks.. I'm curious though, you only registered in March. How did you know I'm an emcee then or did you change your previous moniker?
Hey blad,game recognise game rememba.It takes 1 2 know 1.Anyways,am a producer,used 2 be a rapper and a battle Mc back in sch.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Checkout The Snake I Killed This Morning (pics) / Man Carries Buckets Of Water With His Eyelids / Lagos Driver Brutally Beaten By A Policeman For Scratching A Car (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.