Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,597 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Please How Do We Get Over This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please How Do We Get Over This? (600 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Do We Get Over This? by Wilson125(m): 10:48pm On Apr 08, 2015
A friend told his girlfriend this morning that he wanted to see her today, she came up with excuses that she would be going to the market for the mom etc, that she will not be chance to meet him and she promised to meet him tomorrow and spend quality time with him, ma friend was okay with the stories.. later in the day, we went to see his uncle that came in from SA, when we got there, the uncle told us his girlfriend was around and she was in the kitchen at that moment,she was asked to come and say hi to us, I couldn't believe ma eyes, it was ma friend's girlfriend, ma friend was shocked so he called on Jesus, the good thing was that the man was in his room at that moment so I pleaded with ma friend to act up because we need something from this man, he promised to place us on a vessel this month and this is the main reason we went there, so we can give him our cv(s), now the problem is that he told us he intends to propose to this girl next month and this is someone my friend loves so much, they have been together for a year now and all this time he never knew the girl had been pretending to be faithful, ma man is in deep pains, he plans to open up to the uncle, to frustrate the girl but I am totally against that because he may end up not frustrating this girl and our opportunity sealed, me I don't want to miss this employment oo, this is major concern 4 now and my dream of becoming a captain.. mbok u guys should help us with ideas pls.. tank u
Re: Please How Do We Get Over This? by Emhicee(m): 10:53pm On Apr 08, 2015
You need T.B Joshua to tell you and your friend to forget the girl and get the job? I guess not. She's chosen her path already.
Re: Please How Do We Get Over This? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 08, 2015
Nice script.
Re: Please How Do We Get Over This? by RoyalBlak007: 10:53pm On Apr 08, 2015
CASH rules every..
Re: Please How Do We Get Over This? by Princecalm(m): 10:54pm On Apr 08, 2015
Na Nigeria film?

Well that girl is not what destroying you guys career, but on a second note letting the uncle know will help him from future regrets. Who knows she might also put up such acts when his uncle marries her.
Re: Please How Do We Get Over This? by phlio(m): 10:58pm On Apr 08, 2015
soldiers come soldiers go but the barrack remain......rule no 20...Neva try to expose a gal in the name of frustrating her...cos at the end of the day you will eventually get ur fingers burnt.....my advice take ur job ignore the bebe better one is coming.their is always substitute....David was a sub to king Saul.
Re: Please How Do We Get Over This? by jamex93(m): 11:01pm On Apr 08, 2015
Guy allow your friend to open up, but make sure u guys get want u want from his uncle first, if not the next thing fit bad ooo

Dat gal is not a virgin she is not a wife material
She no worth any man marriage

She belongs to the lagoon
Re: Please How Do We Get Over This? by modskiller(m): 11:16pm On Apr 08, 2015
Make I read this story, it looks like a script from supet story. The lesson I can teach from your story is that these hoes ain't loyal. She's not good enough for that man and she's never fit for any man. Pack your balls together, tell the man and save him future heart break. He'll appreciate it trust me.
Re: Please How Do We Get Over This? by Iaz93: 11:17pm On Apr 08, 2015
jamex93:
Guy allow your friend to open up, but make sure u guys get want u want from his uncle first, if not the next thing fit bad ooo
Dat gal is not a virgin she is not a wife material
She no worth any man marriage
She belongs to the lagoon

Haba! grin But she's not igbo na
Re: Please How Do We Get Over This? by jamex93(m): 11:45pm On Apr 08, 2015
Iaz93:

Haba! grin But she's not igbo na

lwkmd

I no mention any tribe o

b4 these Igbo ppl go fight me
Re: Please How Do We Get Over This? by soulminister(m): 12:38am On Apr 09, 2015
let your friend be the bigger ming here. let him ignore the girl, get the job. when he's financially stable, girls will flock around him
Re: Please How Do We Get Over This? by Brugo(m): 1:13am On Apr 09, 2015
If the uncle refuses to help you guys after exposing the girl then he is not wise. You guys would have saved him from marrying a girl who would cheat on him in marriage. Tell them man. She cannot deny your friend. You have pictures and chat messages as proof.

That man deserves a good wife. Not a cheating hoe.

(1) (Reply)

Finding The Perfect Way To Woo Or To Be Wooed. / How To Save Your Relationship On Your Owns / To The Amatures,get It Right

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.