Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,778 members, 7,855,289 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 06:00 PM

Lagosians, Watch And Decide Whom To Vote For As Your Next Governor (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagosians, Watch And Decide Whom To Vote For As Your Next Governor (video) (522 Views)

What Fashola Said About Power As A Governor (video). We Need His Response. / Please Watch This And Decide Whom To Vote / A Question All Nigerian Farmers Must Ask Before They Decide Whom To Vote For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lagosians, Watch And Decide Whom To Vote For As Your Next Governor (video) by solutionist: 11:03pm On Apr 08, 2015
Fellow Lagosians.

Saturday, the 11th of April is the D-day.

It is the day we set out to choose the man who would be at the helm of authority in Lagos.

Granted, some of us might have already made up our minds on who to vote for as the next Governor of Lagos State.

However, there are many of us who are yet to arrive at a decision on who to vote for.

To assist such people who fall within the latter category - I dug out this video.

It is the video of the debate between the two major gladiators slugging it out for the governorship of Lagos.

This video will, in no small measure, assist you to decide whom to, or whom not to vote for.

So, kindly watch, ponder reverently and then arrive at a decision on who to vote for after watching this video.

Thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdrdYot78T8

Watch the part 2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvknxXYxiiU
Re: Lagosians, Watch And Decide Whom To Vote For As Your Next Governor (video) by Obinoscopy(m): 11:08pm On Apr 08, 2015
Ok, thanks.

Please can you give us an objective and unbiased summary of each contestant argument for those who don't have enough MB to watch the video?

Thanks.
Re: Lagosians, Watch And Decide Whom To Vote For As Your Next Governor (video) by solutionist: 11:35pm On Apr 08, 2015
Obinoscopy:
Ok, thanks.

Please can you give us an objective and unbiased summary of each contestant argument for those who don't have enough MB to watch the video?

Thanks.

I would have loved to transcribe the debate.

However, I believe that a debate is better watched – or listened to - than read.

I say this because in a debate there are a number of things that one should look out for in the debaters.

One. Logical argument (does the person state logically every step of the logic that leads to the choice?)

Two. Factual backup (does the person give facts from credible sources, and connect them with their stance on the topic?)

Three. Persuasiveness (does the person do a good job at tying everything together to make a sound, logical, argument that could convince someone that their stance is correct?)

Four. Body language (Does the body language of the debater suggest that he/she truly believes what he/she is saying?)

Five. Confidence and self belief. (Does the debater exude confidence or belief in his/her ambition to deliver on his/her promise).

These are a few that I could think of, and I'm sure there are many more.

Some of these are things that can't be effectively communicated via written text.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: PH Residents Celebrate Wike's Emergence As Gov Of Rivers / APC Loses Bid To Sack Fayose At Supreme Court / Who Truly Own's Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.