Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,772 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:45 AM

What Fashola Said About Power As A Governor (video). We Need His Response. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Fashola Said About Power As A Governor (video). We Need His Response. (733 Views)

Dele Momodu Criticized For Using 7 Phones. See His Response / Lady Asks Osinbajo About 'Cabals In Aso Rock'. Check Out His Response / NAF Video: "We Didn't Kill Chibok Girls" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Fashola Said About Power As A Governor (video). We Need His Response. by ndcide(m): 11:16pm On Jun 21, 2016
Ladies and Gentlemen,

I'd like to use this medium to expand our discussions on Power as it relates to this administration, by reminding Mr. Fashola of what he said at the Bola Tinubu 7th colloquium and I'll beg Lalasticlala and Oga Seun to take this to the front page so that we can learn. We never know what his response will be, should he see this video. I still believe there's a take home for everyone eventually.

I stumbled on this link and the video is worth sharing. Can we know what Fashola thinks about his earlier opinion of those in the federal government? Let our journalists bring this to him.

How does he really feel about it. Can we the younger generation learn from this? I have seen fashola make reckless statements and because of his natural intelligence people seem to just agree. Example is this one in particular and even the one of Lekki robbery incident.

For clarity. He said;

"We have darkness because our Economy is managed by ‪incompetent‬ and amateur people”.

If someone says that today, with the sleepless nights he may be having, I believe it will make him really sad.

I don't know how to bring out the video but it's in the link. I really feel we should remind him of this statement. It will help this government.

Lalasticlala, I think the best way for me to help this government is to always remind them of things like this as it will make them understand that, they are condemned to deliver, giving the things they said. Please lets make it happen.

https://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/video-fashola-nigeria-in-darkness-because-incompetent-people-manage-the-economy.214273/

1 Like

Re: What Fashola Said About Power As A Governor (video). We Need His Response. by fearless2014: 11:22pm On Jun 21, 2016
When the hunter turned into.the antelope grin

Nemesis is indeed blind.

1 Like

Re: What Fashola Said About Power As A Governor (video). We Need His Response. by kaairoz: 2:41am On Jun 22, 2016
Oga Fashola do something on Nigerian Electricity.

Nigerian are in more darkness now, because the minister of power, fashola is incompetent and amateur in work.

A senior advocate turn engineer,
This is not a court case,
Do your work,
Engineer fash
Re: What Fashola Said About Power As A Governor (video). We Need His Response. by Standing5(m): 3:28am On Jun 22, 2016
We don't want 24 hours just give us 8 hrs and prepaid meter
Re: What Fashola Said About Power As A Governor (video). We Need His Response. by chriskosherbal(m): 4:35am On Jun 22, 2016
Life.

(1) (Reply)

'Fayose Misfires On Aisha Buhari,' Otunba Fasawe Says / IPOB Launches ‘biafrexit, Blasts British Former PM / BREAKING NEWS: Governor Ikpeazu Of Abia State Removed From Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.