Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,714 members, 7,844,357 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Ayiri Emami & Tinubu Pictured Together Alighting From A Private Jet - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayiri Emami & Tinubu Pictured Together Alighting From A Private Jet (41018 Views)

Ayiri Emami Relaxes On His Bentley Car In His Warri Mansion. Photos / Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Alighting From Presidential Jet. Nigerian Reacts / Buhari Pictured Alighting From A Helicopter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayiri Emami & Tinubu Pictured Together Alighting From A Private Jet by blacksta(m): 10:32am On Apr 09, 2015
How old is this picture ...before I conclude

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami & Tinubu Pictured Together Alighting From A Private Jet by Cchuks27(m): 10:35am On Apr 09, 2015
APC settling all the Niger Delta militants. They are selling out. It's so sad.
Re: Ayiri Emami & Tinubu Pictured Together Alighting From A Private Jet by Brugo(m): 10:36am On Apr 09, 2015
Ilekeh:

Please swallow whatever liquid dey your mouth, even if na thick white something. It's disgusting.

Lmao. You bad! cheesy
Re: Ayiri Emami & Tinubu Pictured Together Alighting From A Private Jet by Cchuks27(m): 10:37am On Apr 09, 2015
Dominiquez:
The bad eggs are leaving PDP and allowing them rebuild their arsenals for 2019 battle. This is time you know the true believers of PDP.

That's not the problem. If PDP wins in 2019 they'll all decamp back to PDP. They're all thieves.

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami & Tinubu Pictured Together Alighting From A Private Jet by Admiralomoniyi(m): 10:40am On Apr 09, 2015
kodded:
I smell petroleum minister appointment smiley
Petroleum minister my foot
Re: Ayiri Emami & Tinubu Pictured Together Alighting From A Private Jet by vikkeee(m): 10:48am On Apr 09, 2015
see how tinibu dey abeg.....sick old man
Re: Ayiri Emami & Tinubu Pictured Together Alighting From A Private Jet by Cchuks27(m): 10:51am On Apr 09, 2015
20bc:
GREAT, YOU BETTER START ROLLING WITH THE WINNING TEAM.... YOU THIFE, THINK THEY ARE GOING TO GIVE YOU MORE OIL BLOCK. IN YOUR DREAMS WHERE WERE YOU WHEN HE WAS BUSY CAMPAIGN WITH HIS BOYS, YOU WERE BUSY FUNDING GEJ'S CAMPAIGN TEAM.... NOW THAT EVERYTHING IS GOING ACCORDING TO PLAN YOU WANT TO REAP WHERE YOU DID NOT SOW. THIS WERE THE SAME SET OF PEOPLE THAT SPOILT PDP, THEY WANT TO DO THE SAME WITH APC...... APC SHOULD START SCREENING ANY DEFECTOR BEFORE ISSUING PARTY CARD...... WHY ARE THEY MOVING TO APC NOW THAT APC IS IN GOVERNMENT, HAD IT BEEN PDP WON THE ELECTION WOULD THEY HAVE ABANDONED PDP

Bros believe it or not. These people don't care. They're all the same. You were used to Achieve a goal and now it's been fulfilled, you don't have any value to them for the next four years
Re: Ayiri Emami & Tinubu Pictured Together Alighting From A Private Jet by deletrue: 10:54am On Apr 09, 2015
kodded:
I smell petroleum minister appointment smiley
You know this boy call Emami so? Wetin you say you dey smell? You never smell cleaner job for Emami, na petroluem ministry you dey smell. Please ask well before you smell.
Re: Ayiri Emami & Tinubu Pictured Together Alighting From A Private Jet by nairamaniac: 10:55am On Apr 09, 2015
Thugnificent:
Tinubu is gradually becoming a political godfather.
he deserves it.
Re: Ayiri Emami & Tinubu Pictured Together Alighting From A Private Jet by Reference(m): 10:58am On Apr 09, 2015
Can you see why corruption can NEVER end. Clearly the early days of the formation of a new cabal. Old mountains have sunk. Volcanos and earthquakes releasing lava, forming new mountains. Same old stuff. I just pity those who have staked all. Now you must face the realities of Nigeria. Its politics and its governance.

I have said it times without number. Change the players as much as you like. It is the game that matters. The rules governing Nigeria make corruption a norm if not a necessity. The consolation and function of a working democracy is the threat of losing power and its consequences. That is what makes it work. But that it has any positive effect against corruption in Nigeria is just wishful thinking.
Re: Ayiri Emami & Tinubu Pictured Together Alighting From A Private Jet by amarachi06(f): 11:00am On Apr 09, 2015
focus7:
what name should we call you like your brother Doyin Okugbe if your prediction is not fulfil in 4years time?

It is still the old people in PDP, can't you call a spade, a spade?
Re: Ayiri Emami & Tinubu Pictured Together Alighting From A Private Jet by deletrue: 11:11am On Apr 09, 2015
Cchuks27:

That's not the problem. If PDP wins in 2019 they'll all decamp back to PDP. They're all thieves.
Thief na better ways of describing majority of Nigerians. Some time when you sit down and evaluate the substances of a Nigerians, be assured that from that time downward will be very sorrowful. They are not only disgusting but also like animals without blood flowing in them. Like what you said, if pdp win this even, these idio.ts will abandon the human substances in them, put on goat wears and shamelessly decamp back. And this foolish aspect in Nigerians is irrespective of the age, status etc. I beg, am thinking of where to go sef?
Re: Ayiri Emami & Tinubu Pictured Together Alighting From A Private Jet by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 09, 2015
Hehehehehe! APC...same old members from PDP, same mistakes PDP made...

They will soon crash! Buhari will make graver mistakes than Jonathan did and will definitely fall out with Thief.nubu. We will be watching behind the scene grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami & Tinubu Pictured Together Alighting From A Private Jet by OdionOdion: 11:17am On Apr 09, 2015
Hope Tinubu through APC will not destroy Warri and Delta state as OBJ did during the Ijaw Ishekiri war
Re: Ayiri Emami & Tinubu Pictured Together Alighting From A Private Jet by OperationIgrigi: 11:21am On Apr 09, 2015
**grins** So now that this illiterate oil bunkerer with illegal contracts have defected to APC to protect his 'contracts', his 'sins' are now forgiven?. Ain' it?. I'm expecting Tompolo and Asari to defect soon. hahaha!. Nigerians, that the 'change' you voted for right there. **LOLS**
Re: Ayiri Emami & Tinubu Pictured Together Alighting From A Private Jet by akigbemaru: 11:22am On Apr 09, 2015
Tinubu and young billionaire
Re: Ayiri Emami & Tinubu Pictured Together Alighting From A Private Jet by IGBOSON1: 11:24am On Apr 09, 2015
efilefun:
I just hope the people's general and osibanjo will be able to tame this dude, Cuz I believe in the team before elections but the rate of the defection is just too alarming... All the bad eggs are just switching to the winning team

^^^Hehehehehe grin grin grin

APC.....CHANGI! wink

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami & Tinubu Pictured Together Alighting From A Private Jet by axeman10(m): 11:24am On Apr 09, 2015
In PEJ's voice...'they will soon change their name to Ebola!'

Little did she know the name is actually being changed to PDP!
Re: Ayiri Emami & Tinubu Pictured Together Alighting From A Private Jet by 20bc(m): 11:27am On Apr 09, 2015
Cchuks27:

Bros believe it or not. These people don't care. They're all the same. You were used to Achieve a goal and now it's been fulfilled, you don't have any value to them for the next four years
Who is using who
Re: Ayiri Emami & Tinubu Pictured Together Alighting From A Private Jet by ewosk: 11:47am On Apr 09, 2015
Ayiri
Walahi Nuffin does U...
D Guyman nid to secure his interest.....
He nor wan hear say he shoot bird d mama cum fly......
Re: Ayiri Emami & Tinubu Pictured Together Alighting From A Private Jet by vigasimple(m): 12:27pm On Apr 09, 2015
We have told you people that are taking APC, that the only change you are getting is COUNTERFEIT CHANGE.

Pastor Bakare said it well, Buhari is like 'Ali Baba and the forty thieves'

APC, ASSOCIATION OF PROPAGANDIST (PAST) CRIMINALS
Re: Ayiri Emami & Tinubu Pictured Together Alighting From A Private Jet by Krisddon: 2:09pm On Apr 09, 2015
Thugnificent:
He is a political godfather already, with affluence and influence.... Mennh..... Dat billionaire of a guy is damn young! God punish poverty!!!
Re: Ayiri Emami & Tinubu Pictured Together Alighting From A Private Jet by benom(m): 3:23pm On Apr 09, 2015
I don't know Tinubu. But this of us that have live in Warri knows Ayeri's billions came from the brows of fellow Nigerians. Buhari may be a good leader but I see the same rotten eggs surrounding him.
Re: Ayiri Emami & Tinubu Pictured Together Alighting From A Private Jet by Ephemmm: 5:02pm On Apr 09, 2015
Thugnificent:

Na today? Abi you dey sleep ni?
Re: Ayiri Emami & Tinubu Pictured Together Alighting From A Private Jet by Thelmerh(f): 8:32pm On Apr 09, 2015
all I see is hipocracy
Re: Ayiri Emami & Tinubu Pictured Together Alighting From A Private Jet by hakir(m): 10:51pm On Apr 09, 2015
akanoye15:
mr hakir abuja how are you
Am fine and doing great, how are you doing sir
Re: Ayiri Emami & Tinubu Pictured Together Alighting From A Private Jet by Nobody: 1:09am On Apr 10, 2015
Tinubu be like praying mantis

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari To Appoint New NNPC GMD To Replace Kachikwu / Arisekola Alao Wife Dies In Car Crash / Peter Obi Speaks On His Houses In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.