Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,625 members, 7,865,508 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:31 PM

David Mark: I Never Leave PDP Even If Everyone Leaves - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Mark: I Never Leave PDP Even If Everyone Leaves (328 Views)

Time To Leave PDP For Sheriff, Create A New Party - Fani-kayode / David Mark Vows To Remain In PDP Even As “last Man Standing” / APC Running A Better Presidential Campaign Than PDP Even With Money Gap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

David Mark: I Never Leave PDP Even If Everyone Leaves by bugs1: 7:50am On Apr 09, 2015
Senate President, David Mark, on Wednesday dispelled rumours making the rounds that he was contemplating dumping the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) for the All Progressives Congress (APC), saying he would rather be the last man standing in the party.

Mark, who affirmed his unshakeable loyalty to the ruling party which was defeated in the March 28 presidential poll by the APC, said he would never betray the party which provided him with the platform to attain the height he occupies today.

Mark who made this remark during a special church service in commemoration of his 67th birthday at St. Mulumba Catholic Chaplaincy, Apo in Abuja, described those dumping the party because it lost elections as fair weather friends, saying the victory of APC at the poll is the will of God.
He insisted that he would remain in the party and be part of those who would champion the course of rebuilding the PDP.

“The outcome of the presidential election in favour of APC is the will of God and majority of Nigerians. We, in the PDP, have accepted the result in good faith.

“I have no reason to jump ship. I will not leave the PDP. I will be the last man standing for the PDP. The party gave me the platform to be where I am today.

Read full story
http://monitor9ja.com/2015/04/david-mark-i-never-leave-pdp-even-if-everyone-leaves/
Re: David Mark: I Never Leave PDP Even If Everyone Leaves by Tattooboy: 7:58am On Apr 09, 2015
Die hard fan.

#nowplaying 'Forever n Always' by Taylor Swift

(1) (Reply)

President Jonathan’s Top Aide, Oronto Douglas, Is Dead / A Thread For Those Who Are Ready To Be Thrown Into......... / Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.