Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Time To Leave PDP For Sheriff, Create A New Party - Fani-kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Time To Leave PDP For Sheriff, Create A New Party - Fani-kayode (25259 Views)

PDP Announces ‘amnesty’ For Sheriff, Cairo, Others / ‘we’ll Abandon PDP For Sheriff If"....ahmed Makarfi / Anybody who believes that I would leave PDP Is Sleeping – Gov. Umahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Time To Leave PDP For Sheriff, Create A New Party - Fani-kayode by alphonsojaybaz: 7:01pm On Feb 17, 2017
Time to leave PDP for Sheriff, create a new party - Fani-Kayode
source: http://www.eyesoflagos.com/2017/02/time-to-leave-pdp-for-sheriff-create.html

Fani-Kayode has continued to express his displeasure at the Appeal Court judgment which recognized Ali Modu Sheriff as the legitimate chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party PDP.

After mocking the judgment as absurd and a victory for President Muhammadu Buhari, he consequently called on the members of the party to leave the PDP for Sheriff and move ahead to form a new party.

The decision by the Court of Appeal in PH to recognize Senator Ali Modu Sheriff as the Nat. Chairman of the PDP is a victory for @MBuhari.

The C of A decision is absurd.Its time for us to gut the PDP,leave its carcass for the treacherous mole called Sheriff and form a new party.

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/832607422493708288

3 Likes

Re: Time To Leave PDP For Sheriff, Create A New Party - Fani-kayode by modath(f): 7:05pm On Feb 17, 2017
Very funny. .. Like we didn't know that is part of the poorly contrived script. smiley

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Time To Leave PDP For Sheriff, Create A New Party - Fani-kayode by sarrki(m): 7:07pm On Feb 17, 2017
Fayose and Ffk caused a lot of damage to pdp in southwest especially

They are part of the group that makes pdp to loose woefully in the Southwest

Gej trusted them with good heart but they used their criminal minds and barbarians way to damage it

54 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Time To Leave PDP For Sheriff, Create A New Party - Fani-kayode by kuuljay(m): 7:09pm On Feb 17, 2017
Wetin an old man siddon see even if pikin climb tree e can't fit see am

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time To Leave PDP For Sheriff, Create A New Party - Fani-kayode by Bitterleafsoup: 7:10pm On Feb 17, 2017
Time to dump all these archaic parties and poli thieves and start a party for the youth by the youth!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time To Leave PDP For Sheriff, Create A New Party - Fani-kayode by alphonsojaybaz: 7:11pm On Feb 17, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Time To Leave PDP For Sheriff, Create A New Party - Fani-kayode by Mintek: 7:11pm On Feb 17, 2017
That's exactly the way forward.
Leave the party for Sheriff and his sponsor, Buhari.

This inept government needs a consistent kick on its butt and that'll be impossible with an APC mole leading the main opposition party

I'm all for the proposed mega party at this point.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Time To Leave PDP For Sheriff, Create A New Party - Fani-kayode by omenkaLives(m): 7:12pm On Feb 17, 2017
Kikikiki.

Even if they formed a new party, we will still make Sheriff the chairman! Sheriff must remain the chairman of whatever party Wike, Fayose and Tonyebarcanista belong!

The patriotic youths of this country stand firmly with Sheriff! Keep riding sir! grin grin

128 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Time To Leave PDP For Sheriff, Create A New Party - Fani-kayode by Qmerit(m): 7:13pm On Feb 17, 2017
Cause FFK, Fayose and Wike can't ride him....
Sheriff Speaks......

"I will engineer a restructuring of the PDP such that characters like Wike and Fayose cannot find a way through to attain any position of prominence in our party in the future. They have brought shame and agony through the application of their crude and godless politics which is at variance with the principles upon which our founding fathers built our great party. We must find a way to sieve things so that only men of character and integrity can come through for positions of responsibility at all levels of our political engagement in the country. We must urgently steer the ship of PDP clear of the path of infamy which Wike and Fayose has brought our party, making Nigerians to mistaken PDP as a training ground for thugs. That is the urgent task we have. We cannot continue to advertise thug brand and expect Nigerians to take us seriously." - Senator Ali Modu Sheriff, PDP National Chairman

20 Likes

Re: Time To Leave PDP For Sheriff, Create A New Party - Fani-kayode by MadeInTokyo: 7:14pm On Feb 17, 2017
grin grin

That is Makarfi led PDP faction plan right from day one that they constituted an inter party committee.

They are leaving PDP for Ali Modu Sheriff by June to form a new Party.

1 Like

Re: Time To Leave PDP For Sheriff, Create A New Party - Fani-kayode by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:26pm On Feb 17, 2017
omenkaLives:
Kikikiki.

Even if they formed a new party, we will still make Sheriff the chairman! Sheriff must remain the chairman of whatever party Wike, Fayose and Tonyebarcanista belong!

The patriotic youths of this country stand firmly with Sheriff! grin grin
My brother, why you de worsen my sad day na?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time To Leave PDP For Sheriff, Create A New Party - Fani-kayode by omenkaLives(m): 7:33pm On Feb 17, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Cos i like you.. cheesy cheesy

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Time To Leave PDP For Sheriff, Create A New Party - Fani-kayode by modath(f): 7:33pm On Feb 17, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Tonye see as una Shiaman gallant.. smiley

cc Omenkalives

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time To Leave PDP For Sheriff, Create A New Party - Fani-kayode by orunto27: 7:36pm On Feb 17, 2017
sarrki:

Gej trusted them with good heart but they used their criminal minds and barbarians way to damage it

Fayiose, FFK, Mimiko, Makerfi, Wike, Ekweremadu, Bode George, GEJ and many more are Nigerians But Ali Modu Sheriff is a Chadian and an Abomination in Nigerian Politics.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Time To Leave PDP For Sheriff, Create A New Party - Fani-kayode by omenkaLives(m): 7:37pm On Feb 17, 2017
modath:

cc Omenkalives

Saved shaperly! I just might dump the biker and go with this. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time To Leave PDP For Sheriff, Create A New Party - Fani-kayode by sarrki(m): 7:38pm On Feb 17, 2017
orunto27:

Fayiose, FFK, Mimiko, Makerfi, Wike, Ekweremadu, Bode George, GEJ and many more are Nigerians But Ali Modu Sheriff is a Chadian and an Abomination in Nigerian Politics.

Lets agree it's so

He's the substantial chairman of your great party

10 Likes

Re: Time To Leave PDP For Sheriff, Create A New Party - Fani-kayode by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:41pm On Feb 17, 2017
modath:

cc Omenkalives

That Borno Alhaji na strong man o shocked

11 Likes

Re: Time To Leave PDP For Sheriff, Create A New Party - Fani-kayode by gwales: 7:41pm On Feb 17, 2017
Mintek:
That's exactly the way forward.
Leave the party for Sheriff and his sponsor, Buhari.

This inept government needs a consistent kick on its butt and that'll be impossible with an APC mole leading the main opposition party

I'm all for the proposed mega party at this point.
you were warned but like a headless chicken you refuse to heed the call

Sherriff will end up working for APC – Gov Ganduje

https://www.naij.com/735809-pdps-new-chairman-will-work-apc-governor.html

4 Likes

Re: Time To Leave PDP For Sheriff, Create A New Party - Fani-kayode by modath(f): 7:43pm On Feb 17, 2017
omenkaLives:
Saved shaperly! I just might dump the biker and go with this. grin

I know you go like am, also got you one of sad moping faces of two unrepentant losers. cheesy

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time To Leave PDP For Sheriff, Create A New Party - Fani-kayode by babyfaceafrica: 7:47pm On Feb 17, 2017
You are irrelevant!!!!!
Re: Time To Leave PDP For Sheriff, Create A New Party - Fani-kayode by sarrki(m): 7:49pm On Feb 17, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
You are irrelevant!!!!!

You mean the recognized chairman of your great party

Recognized by a competent court of law is irrelevant?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time To Leave PDP For Sheriff, Create A New Party - Fani-kayode by babyfaceafrica: 7:50pm On Feb 17, 2017
sarrki:

You mean the recognized chairman of your great party

Recognized by a competent court of law is irrelevant?

ffk is irrelevant

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time To Leave PDP For Sheriff, Create A New Party - Fani-kayode by sarrki(m): 7:53pm On Feb 17, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
ffk is irrelevant

Very correct my brother

Sorry for the mix up

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Time To Leave PDP For Sheriff, Create A New Party - Fani-kayode by sarrki(m): 7:54pm On Feb 17, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
That Borno Alhaji na strong man o shocked

Boss congrats ooo

A substantial party chairman that will lead from wadata plaza

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Time To Leave PDP For Sheriff, Create A New Party - Fani-kayode by omenkaLives(m): 8:12pm On Feb 17, 2017
modath:

I know you go like am, also got you one of two sad moping faces of some unrepentant losers. cheesy

You are a DARRRRRLLLIIING!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time To Leave PDP For Sheriff, Create A New Party - Fani-kayode by akoko11: 8:22pm On Feb 17, 2017
Sheriff is a confirmed Apc agent in pdp

2 Likes

Re: Time To Leave PDP For Sheriff, Create A New Party - Fani-kayode by akoko11: 8:30pm On Feb 17, 2017
sarrki:

Lets agree it's so

He's the substantial chairman of your great party

Which chairman? That dirty thing? Founder n father of Boko Haram
Re: Time To Leave PDP For Sheriff, Create A New Party - Fani-kayode by PhilAmadeus: 8:48pm On Feb 17, 2017
sarrki:

...Wehdonezir...in what way did they spoil SW PDP?....pls explain...
Re: Time To Leave PDP For Sheriff, Create A New Party - Fani-kayode by ImadeUReadThis: 9:35pm On Feb 17, 2017
sarrki:

And who fcking needs the treacherous South West?

1 Like

Re: Time To Leave PDP For Sheriff, Create A New Party - Fani-kayode by ImadeUReadThis: 9:36pm On Feb 17, 2017
modath:

I know you go like am, also got you one of two sad moping faces of some unrepentant losers. cheesy

Buhari is dead.

Ponder on that
Re: Time To Leave PDP For Sheriff, Create A New Party - Fani-kayode by Ahmadgani(m): 9:42pm On Feb 17, 2017
Foolish hypocrites, when you and your likes forced sheriff on unsuspecting pdp floor members, you left democracy in your pockets now you are TALKING nonsense tru your an{s

5 Likes

Re: Time To Leave PDP For Sheriff, Create A New Party - Fani-kayode by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 17, 2017
Like its a new thing......e yaff tey we expecting it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Will Not Produce A ‘northern President’ 2019– Turaki / Buhari Appoints Justice Dongban Mensem As Acting Court Of Appeal President / IPOB Planning To Hijack June 12 Protests, Cause Mayhem - CNG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.