Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Photos: 4 Nigerian Students Found Dead In An Apartment In Georgia - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photos: 4 Nigerian Students Found Dead In An Apartment In Georgia (46770 Views)

Drunk Nigerian Guy & His Girlfriend In Malaysia Found Dead (Photos) / 4 Nigerian Stowaways Arrested In Malaysian-Bound Cargo Vessel / Nigerian Students Abroad Protest The Ban On The Use Of Naira ATM Cards. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: 4 Nigerian Students Found Dead In An Apartment In Georgia by AKMoney1(m): 1:09pm On Apr 09, 2015
What kinda name is T bilisi??

Rip to the dead
Re: Photos: 4 Nigerian Students Found Dead In An Apartment In Georgia by MadCow1: 1:12pm On Apr 09, 2015
Islie:

So, its only their own apartment.......

Why do I have the feeling that this is not the whole truth

Because you don't understand how dangerous an essential household commodity like a Boiler is in a house abroad.

That thing is the baddest silent killer..

You will just slowly get weak, feel sickish, fall asleep into unconsciousness and just pass away without a struggle..

It's like putting someone in a gas chamber.

That's why it is important that any house you rent or buy abroad, you get the boilers certified by the authorities yearly..

This is very painful.. The parents should sue the Landlord as most times, these issues with boilers is caused by a landlord cutting corners to fix a problematic boiler.
Re: Photos: 4 Nigerian Students Found Dead In An Apartment In Georgia by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 09, 2015
RIP to the dead!

I don't know why Nigerians ignore Western nations to study in developing ones with strict government policies. Those students possibly have poor education requirements demanded by developed nations, like the USA, UK, Canada and Australia. There is a reason to be very concerned about why they have to choose a poor nation in Europe for their Medical fields.

This should be a lesson to other potential students intending to school in non-Western nations. Jeez!
Re: Photos: 4 Nigerian Students Found Dead In An Apartment In Georgia by Tbillz(m): 1:14pm On Apr 09, 2015
stay in Nigeria BH will kill U, run oversea mysterious death trap is hiding watching U. where on earth is safe? may God protect and guy both the old and the young. RIP guys
Re: Photos: 4 Nigerian Students Found Dead In An Apartment In Georgia by Elruhamah: 1:17pm On Apr 09, 2015
Faulty water heaters also produce carbon monoxide, the same gas produced by generator fumes.
RIP to them

2 Likes

Re: Photos: 4 Nigerian Students Found Dead In An Apartment In Georgia by Doziechima(m): 1:21pm On Apr 09, 2015
RIP
Re: Photos: 4 Nigerian Students Found Dead In An Apartment In Georgia by LazyGod(m): 1:21pm On Apr 09, 2015
Islie:

So, its only their own apartment.......

Why do I have the feeling that this is not the whole truth

THE NEWS DOES NOT EVEN SOUND TRUE
Re: Photos: 4 Nigerian Students Found Dead In An Apartment In Georgia by tdayof(m): 1:22pm On Apr 09, 2015
charix:
Sad story but I believe the condition surrounding their deaths.
Georgia, Ukraine, China and even Russia are countries known for shoddy building construction and we Nigerians always looking for the cheapest possible housing are prone to acquiring run-down accommodation

Its sad to finally discover the search for cheap housing led to their deaths but its too late for even them to think "had I known".
vjsmiles do your job
Re: Photos: 4 Nigerian Students Found Dead In An Apartment In Georgia by ekiloui(f): 1:28pm On Apr 09, 2015
ionsman:
May their souls rest in peace amen.

P.S: God punish Glo for depriving me of internet connection since the wee hours of this morning. .
Mine just started by 12...I'm sick of Glo...them done lose 1 more customer..over to Emptyhen

RIP guys.
Re: Photos: 4 Nigerian Students Found Dead In An Apartment In Georgia by quinty(f): 1:35pm On Apr 09, 2015
So so sad... cry RRIP to them
Re: Photos: 4 Nigerian Students Found Dead In An Apartment In Georgia by Moana(f): 1:41pm On Apr 09, 2015
This is so sad. May they RIP
Re: Photos: 4 Nigerian Students Found Dead In An Apartment In Georgia by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 09, 2015
RIP
Re: Photos: 4 Nigerian Students Found Dead In An Apartment In Georgia by Skoopy(m): 1:44pm On Apr 09, 2015
miraclewonder:
chai see fine guys. rip

Prospective husbands abi wink RIP to d death.
Re: Photos: 4 Nigerian Students Found Dead In An Apartment In Georgia by Ezerbullet(m): 1:48pm On Apr 09, 2015
jayymysterio:
i was once in Georgia(Tbilisi), and i personally know the four of them. You guys will always be remembered with the name TBILISI 4
RIP good guys
can u list their names?
Re: Photos: 4 Nigerian Students Found Dead In An Apartment In Georgia by nametalkam: 1:50pm On Apr 09, 2015
Though small amount, very few people still die in Yankee due to generator smoke when they turn it on inside house or garage. Honestly, they really do not know the harm or have never used gen before.
Probably same type of gas that may have killed these boys. But abeg full investigation still required.

RIP
Re: Photos: 4 Nigerian Students Found Dead In An Apartment In Georgia by Kockane(m): 2:04pm On Apr 09, 2015
I personally knew two of these young men. Classmates back in University of Ilorin, Anatomy class of 2010. RIP Daniel Osigbeme Braimah and Oguntoke Mohammed. Both jolly good fellas. May your souls rest in perfect peace. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: 4 Nigerian Students Found Dead In An Apartment In Georgia by NobleG1(m): 2:06pm On Apr 09, 2015
I believe they were poisoned by white racists. I don't know why these Nigerians go these former Soviet Union countries that are known to hate blacks.

Do st*upid Nigerians who go to these countries to study think any university abroad is good? Do they just want to be known as "educated abroad"? This is st*upid!

Nigerians! Stop traveling to worthless countries in the name of traveling abroad, especially, the ones that are known to hate blacks, like all former Soviet Union countries, Russia, Greece, Italy, Germany (irresistible but they actually hate blacks), China, Indian (particularlly hate Nigerians a lot) and many more.

Before you think of traveling to any country, research about how blacks or Nigerians are treated there.
Re: Photos: 4 Nigerian Students Found Dead In An Apartment In Georgia by vale20: 2:45pm On Apr 09, 2015
This is
unfortunate.RIP
Re: Photos: 4 Nigerian Students Found Dead In An Apartment In Georgia by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 09, 2015
Rip
Re: Photos: 4 Nigerian Students Found Dead In An Apartment In Georgia by Icekyng: 3:24pm On Apr 09, 2015
jayymysterio:
i was once in Georgia(Tbilisi), and i personally know the four of them. You guys will always be remembered with the name TBILISI 4
RIP good guys
My GOD IS ELIJAH BELLO NOT AMONG THEM?

1 Like

Re: Photos: 4 Nigerian Students Found Dead In An Apartment In Georgia by rightflank: 3:50pm On Apr 09, 2015
such powerful coincidence to see all four friends have the same sad end. RIP guys.
Re: Photos: 4 Nigerian Students Found Dead In An Apartment In Georgia by donodion(m): 4:03pm On Apr 09, 2015
jayymysterio:
Georgia as in the country in Eurpoe and not the state in the US. Four Nigerian students, (four pictured below), were found dead in an apartment on Vazha-Pshavela Avenue in the Georgian capital of Tbilisi yesterday night Wednesday April 8th. Three of the boys were students at Tbilisi State Medical University and one at Georgia’s University.

Police are saying the boys died from gas poisoning due to a faulty water heater in their apartment.

Friends of the students were worried when they hadn't heard from the roommates all day, which was unusual. They called police who broke into the students’ apartment and found their bodies. The bodies have been taken to the National Forensic Bureau.

Friends of the victims, who are Nigerians, say they want a proper investigation into what happened. They also wanted the Nigerian public to be aware of this incident so reached out to LIB. Will bring updates on this. May their souls rest in peace, amen.

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/04/photos-4-nigerian-students-found-dead.html?m=1
OMG!!! sad
Re: Photos: 4 Nigerian Students Found Dead In An Apartment In Georgia by Ndollars: 4:06pm On Apr 09, 2015
Wat a disaster May der soul rest in peace
Re: Photos: 4 Nigerian Students Found Dead In An Apartment In Georgia by mayorme(m): 4:09pm On Apr 09, 2015
OMG that's my secondary school classmate in the third picture!!!! No one is promised tomorrow.
RIP Muhammed, what a brilliant guy you were
My condolences to the family of the dead, may God grant you the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Photos: 4 Nigerian Students Found Dead In An Apartment In Georgia by Arosa(m): 4:14pm On Apr 09, 2015
birdman:
no CO detectors? Is Georgia rough like that?

Many Nigerians are not aware of the need of CO detector in their rooms. angry
Re: Photos: 4 Nigerian Students Found Dead In An Apartment In Georgia by jayymysterio: 4:39pm On Apr 09, 2015
Icekyng:

My GOD IS ELIJAH BELLO NOT AMONG THEM?
unfortunately, he is
Re: Photos: 4 Nigerian Students Found Dead In An Apartment In Georgia by themodernman: 4:41pm On Apr 09, 2015
charix:
Sad story but I believe the condition surrounding their deaths.
Georgia, Ukraine, China and even Russia are countries known for shoddy building construction and we Nigerians always looking for the cheapest possible housing are prone to acquiring run-down accommodation.

Its sad to finally discover the search for cheap housing led to their deaths but its too late for even them to think "had I known".

Dats why I always advise people against cheap-cheap tinz WHEN you can afford quality. Thanx for d info on those countries man

*dusts my US visa*
Re: Photos: 4 Nigerian Students Found Dead In An Apartment In Georgia by themodernman: 4:42pm On Apr 09, 2015
Arosa:

Many Nigerians are not aware of the need of CO2 detector in their rooms. angry

But where does d CO toxicity emanate from?
Re: Photos: 4 Nigerian Students Found Dead In An Apartment In Georgia by themodernman: 4:57pm On Apr 09, 2015
nametalkam:
Though small amount, very few people still die in Yankee due to generator smoke when they turn it on inside house or garage. Honestly, they really do not know the harm or have never used gen before.
Probably same type of gas that may have killed these boys. But abeg full investigation still required.

RIP

Haba you mean dem dey use gen sef for yankee?
Re: Photos: 4 Nigerian Students Found Dead In An Apartment In Georgia by Elefida(f): 5:15pm On Apr 09, 2015
Hmmm..God please protect my sister there for me.
RIP to D dead

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bizarre Illegal Immigration Techniques: How People And Drugs Are Smuggled. / 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know / Nigerians Abroad: What Advise Will You Give Anyone Relocating Abroad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.