Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,487 members, 7,954,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:30 AM

Photos: 4 Nigerian Students Found Dead In An Apartment In Georgia - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photos: 4 Nigerian Students Found Dead In An Apartment In Georgia (46907 Views)

Drunk Nigerian Guy & His Girlfriend In Malaysia Found Dead (Photos) / 4 Nigerian Stowaways Arrested In Malaysian-Bound Cargo Vessel / Nigerian Students Abroad Protest The Ban On The Use Of Naira ATM Cards. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: 4 Nigerian Students Found Dead In An Apartment In Georgia by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 09, 2015
engrkaz:
God have mercy....This is Daniel Braimah now...my very good friend. I spoke with him a couple of weeks ago. We skyped n chatted for hrs on bbm. Pls tell me he is not d one......haaaaaa tears..

I have sent you an email. I am shattered. Please anything to get closer to the truth. Daniel was my friend too.. cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Photos: 4 Nigerian Students Found Dead In An Apartment In Georgia by masties2(f): 5:33pm On Apr 09, 2015
The moment i saw this i called my aunt straight away. My cousin schools at the same university n fear gripped me. RIP to the victims may God grant their families the fortitude to bear their loss.
Re: Photos: 4 Nigerian Students Found Dead In An Apartment In Georgia by Bollinger(m): 5:35pm On Apr 09, 2015
Islie:

So, its only their own apartment.......

Why do I have the feeling that this is not the whole truth

It's possible. Not saying there might not be foul play, but each apartment has access to gas which is restricted to the individual. It is so in case the particular apartment's gas might be shut off for non payment of bills.
Re: Photos: 4 Nigerian Students Found Dead In An Apartment In Georgia by PrettyHausaGirl(f): 5:52pm On Apr 09, 2015
emusmith:

Why?

RIP
Most of them have dark hearts.
Re: Photos: 4 Nigerian Students Found Dead In An Apartment In Georgia by nortcentrallord(m): 6:28pm On Apr 09, 2015
RIP Daniel and friends. So sad I won't ever see you again. cry cry cry
Re: Photos: 4 Nigerian Students Found Dead In An Apartment In Georgia by nortcentrallord(m): 6:29pm On Apr 09, 2015
RIP Daniel and friends. So sad I won't ever see you again. I am short of words. cry cry cry
Re: Photos: 4 Nigerian Students Found Dead In An Apartment In Georgia by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 09, 2015
PrettyHausaGirl:

Hmm...
Re: Photos: 4 Nigerian Students Found Dead In An Apartment In Georgia by Ezerbullet(m): 6:51pm On Apr 09, 2015
NobleG1:
I believe they were poisoned by white racists. I don't know why these Nigerians go these former Soviet Union countries that are known to hate blacks.

Do st*upid Nigerians who go to these countries to study think any university abroad is good? Do they just want to be known as "educated abroad"? This is st*upid!

Nigerians! Stop traveling to worthless countries in the name of traveling abroad, especially, the ones that are known to hate blacks, like all former Soviet Union countries, Russia, Greece, Italy, Germany (irresistible but they actually hate blacks), China, Indian (particularlly hate Nigerians a lot) and many more.

Before you think of traveling to any country, research about how blacks or Nigerians are treated there.

you should blame the poor system of education instead
Re: Photos: 4 Nigerian Students Found Dead In An Apartment In Georgia by Icekyng: 7:16pm On Apr 09, 2015
jayymysterio:
unfortunately, he is
Eyyah May he RIp
Re: Photos: 4 Nigerian Students Found Dead In An Apartment In Georgia by Bossman(m): 7:50pm On Apr 09, 2015
So unfortunate! Carbon Monoxide for sure. May their souls Rest In Peace.
Re: Photos: 4 Nigerian Students Found Dead In An Apartment In Georgia by sanc2s(f): 9:16pm On Apr 09, 2015
jayymysterio:
i was once in Georgia(Tbilisi), and i personally know the four of them. You guys will always be remembered with the name TBILISI 4
RIP good guys
Must u lie? Choi. Your name is supposed to be Linus mba
Re: Photos: 4 Nigerian Students Found Dead In An Apartment In Georgia by Nigal72(f): 9:16pm On Apr 09, 2015
RIP TO THE DEAD
Re: Photos: 4 Nigerian Students Found Dead In An Apartment In Georgia by NobleG1(m): 9:36pm On Apr 09, 2015
Ezerbullet:

you should blame the poor system of education instead

I know. Don't get me started about this cancer called Nigeria.
Re: Photos: 4 Nigerian Students Found Dead In An Apartment In Georgia by Arosa(m): 9:37pm On Apr 09, 2015
themodernman:

But where does d CO toxicity emanate from?

1, Gas or wood burning fireplace.
2, Propane refrigerators.
3, corroded or disconnected water heater vent pipes.
etc.

I hope you were not expecting me to type nose, cos of my error of co2. grin grin grin
Re: Photos: 4 Nigerian Students Found Dead In An Apartment In Georgia by Neplusultra(f): 10:19pm On Apr 09, 2015
Omg!!! Nigerians dying like fowls in anoda man's land!! Deer Lawd!!! cry cry cry
Re: Photos: 4 Nigerian Students Found Dead In An Apartment In Georgia by grandstar(m): 11:33pm On Apr 09, 2015
Islie:

Georgia is a peaceful country. I honestly think this is the truth
Re: Photos: 4 Nigerian Students Found Dead In An Apartment In Georgia by patrickmuf(m): 5:50am On Apr 10, 2015
Just got to find out that the guy on suit with a blue tie was a set below me back in my sec school days...R.I.P Daniel Braimah, St.Patrick's College Ikot Ansa Calabar will never forget you...#Great Patrician
Re: Photos: 4 Nigerian Students Found Dead In An Apartment In Georgia by BushidoBlue(m): 7:51am On Apr 10, 2015
Islie:

Why do I have the feeling that you don't understand how a water heater could leak gas only in their apartment?
Re: Photos: 4 Nigerian Students Found Dead In An Apartment In Georgia by BushidoBlue(m): 7:52am On Apr 10, 2015
Arosa:

1, Gas or wood burning fireplace.
2, Propane refrigerators.
3, corroded or disconnected water heater vent pipes.
etc.

I hope you were not expecting me to type nose, cos of my error of co2. grin grin grin

Hahahahahahahahaaa..... Nose!! grin grin
Re: Photos: 4 Nigerian Students Found Dead In An Apartment In Georgia by BushidoBlue(m): 8:00am On Apr 10, 2015
PrettyHausaGirl:

My dear, there are people with dark hearts in every race, tribe or country. Carbon Mon oxide poisoning is possible under different circumstances. Why, even a generator can kill in less than 5 minutes if the fumes enter a building without ventilation. Recently we heard of the R.E.C. In Kano. (may his soul and the souls of his family members rest in peace) who died because of inhalation of fumes from an electrical spark induced fire. Their door was found locked from inside and no one even knew they had died until neighbours came to break down the door.
Re: Photos: 4 Nigerian Students Found Dead In An Apartment In Georgia by Ezerbullet(m): 9:04am On Apr 10, 2015
NobleG1:

I know. Don't get me started about this cancer called Nigeria.
lets hope for a wind of change
Re: Photos: 4 Nigerian Students Found Dead In An Apartment In Georgia by Arosa(m): 9:34am On Apr 10, 2015
BushidoBlue:

Hahahahahahahahaaa..... Nose!! grin grin

LOL, I forgot to add generator fumes.
Re: Photos: 4 Nigerian Students Found Dead In An Apartment In Georgia by janway(f): 10:14am On Apr 10, 2015
Too bad. Rest in the bossom of d lord.
Re: Photos: 4 Nigerian Students Found Dead In An Apartment In Georgia by Bameyii(m): 1:30am On Apr 14, 2015
Frank it can't be true....u promised u'll be coming down to nigeria on summer holiday
Re: Photos: 4 Nigerian Students Found Dead In An Apartment In Georgia by exsammy: 2:17pm On Apr 15, 2015
Please for all ya saying they were living in a cheap apartment, you dont know what happened. these guys were living in a 600$ apartment, it was a high class house, air tight which is why the CO could accumulate. Also there is no racist intentions in this. And for those comparing here to UK and US, are you the one to pay their school fees or you think everyone is a money laundering mug like you? It happened and it was unfortunate, its left for us to learn the lessons and apply to our lives so we wont be victim of same consequences. Anyone could die any where. Please stop spreading false rumors rather bring up a constructive opinion so ppl will benefit from it. My heart goes out to the families of our dead brothers. may their souls rest in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: 4 Nigerian Students Found Dead In An Apartment In Georgia by birdman(m): 3:37am On Apr 16, 2015
rip
Re: Photos: 4 Nigerian Students Found Dead In An Apartment In Georgia by Nobody: 9:45am On Apr 25, 2015
Rip

Greener pastures turned to grave
Re: Photos: 4 Nigerian Students Found Dead In An Apartment In Georgia by coollexy: 10:16pm On Jul 20, 2015
Phuckkkkkkk i served wit d guy on suit in owerri!! Oh daniel neva know until now and may ur soul rest in perfect peace amen embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Photos: 4 Nigerian Students Found Dead In An Apartment In Georgia by coollexy: 10:20pm On Jul 20, 2015
engrkaz:
God have mercy....This is Daniel Braimah now...my very good friend. I spoke with him a couple of weeks ago. We skyped n chatted for hrs on bbm. Pls tell me he is not d one......haaaaaa tears..
We served together in owerri.a very gentleman and easy going lad to associate wit sad
Re: Photos: 4 Nigerian Students Found Dead In An Apartment In Georgia by engrkaz(m): 4:19am On Jul 21, 2015
coollexy:

We served together in owerri.a very gentleman and easy going lad to associate wit sad
I also served in Owerri......wow.....sending u a private msg....
Re: Photos: 4 Nigerian Students Found Dead In An Apartment In Georgia by noks(m): 12:00pm On Oct 06, 2015
Pls someone should help me with the cheapest airline from naija to republic of georgia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Captain Hadiza Lantana Oboh, Nigeria Airways’ First & Only Female Pilot / SUV Hits Several People At Lekki Phase 1 / Would You Sit On This Danfo Seat During Rush Hour In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.