Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,263 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

You Can’t Steal In My Government And Go Free – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Can’t Steal In My Government And Go Free – Buhari (527 Views)

You Cannot Break Into My House And Go Free – Jonah Jang Tells EFCC / I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari / You Can’t Steal In My Government And Go Free – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can’t Steal In My Government And Go Free – Buhari by Adenugay(m): 11:45am On Apr 09, 2015
[img]http://www..com.ng/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/You-Cant-Steal-In-My-Government-and-Go-Free-%E2%80%93-Buhari-300x201.jpg[/img]

You Can't Steal In My Government and Go Free – Buhari

President-elect Muhammadu Buhari has vowed to make judicious use of the nation’s resources, declaring that he will neither embezzle nor allow any politician to embezzle the country’s resources.

Buhari, who made the statement during a town hall meeting in Yola, said he would give priority attention to the fight against corruption, insecurity and enhancing educational development, noting that most of the social ills bedevilling the country could be traced to dearth of education.

He decried the high level of corruption in the country which he blamed for the years of decay that led to massive unemployment, and asserted that, to address the situation, he would invest massively in agriculture and exploit the mineral resources sector in order to create employment.

Buhari noted that for Nigeria to get out of the woods, the people must persevere in nation building, adding that in the face of the massive decay in the system, tackling Nigeria’s problems would be a daunting task.

He also stated that the country was endowed with human and natural resources ‘’but unfortunately the resources were mismanaged and squandered, leading to the present situation in the land”.

Buhari, however, noted that with the support, sacrifice and resolve of Nigerians to effect change, the country will be the better for all.

He reiterated his promise that in the course of running his government, he would not favour or discriminate against anyone, but ensure that Nigeria’s resources are fairly and judiciously distributed across every nook and cranny of the land.

"We will run a transparent government and in doing so I will not favour my family," he said.

Read more>>> http://www.justyouchat.com/you-cant-steal-in-my-government-and-go-free-buhari/
Re: You Can’t Steal In My Government And Go Free – Buhari by Pinkiedearie(f): 11:51am On Apr 09, 2015
Ok sire!!..the music will start soon, hope you're ready to dance sire!... kiss
Re: You Can’t Steal In My Government And Go Free – Buhari by favourmic(m): 11:56am On Apr 09, 2015
God help you sir
Re: You Can’t Steal In My Government And Go Free – Buhari by fromnigeria(m): 12:30pm On Apr 09, 2015
By God's grace

meanwhil, Cc: Madueke, efcc chairman, nafdac, icpc.

(1) (Reply)

Sweep Out Evil Govt, Attah Tells A’ibom People / Updates On Delta State Governorship Race! / DEA Sex Scandal Report Reveals Sex Parties And Orgies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.