Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,329 members, 7,954,333 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:52 PM

NNPC Missing $20 Billion Traced To Zenith Bank PLC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC Missing $20 Billion Traced To Zenith Bank PLC (4858 Views)

Lere Olayinka Reacts To Zenith Bank Denial Of Funding Fayose's Election / Reuben Abati Reacts To Zenith Bank Staff Kneeling Before Fayose / Missing $20 Billion: What If Sanusi Lied? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NNPC Missing $20 Billion Traced To Zenith Bank PLC by phemmyutd(m): 1:22pm On Apr 09, 2015
NNPC Missing $2OBillion Traced To Zenith Bank PLC And Other Positive Changes In Nigeria So Far

Everyone get in here let me feed you on the happenings since the presidential election so far…hehe

So, I told by a friend about the missing 20b that has been traced to Zenith bank, I decide to do some digging and I found out from a political analyst that the alleged missing $20billion dollar by Ex-CBN Governor; Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, from NNPC has been traced to Zenith Bank Plc.
If you remember that as at the time former governor of CBN Sanusi Lamido revealed the missing $20 billion, the present CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele was the MD/CEO of Zenith Bank Plc.

If you keep your ears on the happenings in Nigeria, you should have started reading this all over BBM, Whatsapp, and Facebook.
You will also recall that ex-Governor, Central Bank of Nigeria, Mallam Lamido Sanusi, said he had begun a process to trace the missing $20bn oil money before his suspension by President Goodluck Jonathan.

A meeting was held at the Aso Rock Villa yesterday, on how all stolen wealth of the Country can be returned to the public purse. This is to take a precautionary measure against any effort to probe this government by the incoming government of General Muhammadu Buhari, President-Elect.

It is no longer news the military has suddenly found General Buhari’s certificate; that Nigerian Television Authority now even says Buhari has Masters Degree and that Diezani paid a discreet visit to General Buhari.

One little birdie told me that industrial training funds authority has begun payment of outstanding debts they were ‘owing’ (or withholding?) students for over two years.

It may also delight you that numerous filling stations under padlock on the pretext of fuel scarcity before the presidential election are now open for business.
- See more at: http://247nigerianewsupdate.co/nnpc-missing-2obillion-traced-to-zenith-bank-plc/#sthash.5Uib6YOd.dpuf
Re: NNPC Missing $20 Billion Traced To Zenith Bank PLC by Namzy(m): 1:23pm On Apr 09, 2015
How true is this?
Re: NNPC Missing $20 Billion Traced To Zenith Bank PLC by ozoigbondu: 1:24pm On Apr 09, 2015
This lie has defied the law of gravity undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Missing $20 Billion Traced To Zenith Bank PLC by haywire1: 1:25pm On Apr 09, 2015
Hmmmmmm

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Missing $20 Billion Traced To Zenith Bank PLC by Dassyslim: 1:26pm On Apr 09, 2015
fp tins na wao
Re: NNPC Missing $20 Billion Traced To Zenith Bank PLC by haywire1: 1:32pm On Apr 09, 2015
ozoigbondu:
This lie has defied the law of gravity undecided

What's this one saying undecided or are u typing from deep down d lagoon undecided

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Missing $20 Billion Traced To Zenith Bank PLC by Princecalm(m): 1:34pm On Apr 09, 2015
Corruption has eaten a deep part of the flesh of Nigeria.
Re: NNPC Missing $20 Billion Traced To Zenith Bank PLC by ozoigbondu: 1:34pm On Apr 09, 2015
haywire1:

What's this one saying undecided or are u typing from deep down d lagoon undecided

Of cause l am testing it for the lagoon party
Re: NNPC Missing $20 Billion Traced To Zenith Bank PLC by haywire1: 1:38pm On Apr 09, 2015
ozoigbondu:

Of cause l am testing it for the lagoon party

Extend my greetings to obi of onitsha and other ndigbo over there, hope fish market dey move well iinside lagoon grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: NNPC Missing $20 Billion Traced To Zenith Bank PLC by khalleb(m): 1:41pm On Apr 09, 2015
CHANGE in the Air

bring about the fear in the country
Re: NNPC Missing $20 Billion Traced To Zenith Bank PLC by asala1: 1:43pm On Apr 09, 2015
'0' is far from letter 'o'
Re: NNPC Missing $20 Billion Traced To Zenith Bank PLC by ozoigbondu: 1:44pm On Apr 09, 2015
haywire1:

Extend my greetings to obi of onitsha and other ndigbo over there, hope fish market dey move well iinside lagoon grin grin grin

Obi said he is not coming but we have kicked out the fish market what are they doing in a party venue
Re: NNPC Missing $20 Billion Traced To Zenith Bank PLC by haywire1: 1:46pm On Apr 09, 2015
ozoigbondu:

Obi said he is not coming but we have kicked out the fish market what are they doing in a party venue

Bahd guy. grin grin grin

Re: NNPC Missing $20 Billion Traced To Zenith Bank PLC by hillsate: 1:51pm On Apr 09, 2015
@OP, when Sanusi said $20bn is missing, It wasnt a case of "lost but found" where your N50 fell down and somebody helped you find it under your bed. Did they write "missing $20bn on the notes?
Please stop spreading foolishness.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Missing $20 Billion Traced To Zenith Bank PLC by Akanbee2015: 2:17pm On Apr 09, 2015
It always looks like some things don't change, until CHANGE finally arrived our land. Dollar has now dropped drastically, I also learned Kero is finally coming down to his normal price of 50/Liter. Whoever doesn't feel this change is sick, maybe with EVD.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Missing $20 Billion Traced To Zenith Bank PLC by gabe15(m): 2:19pm On Apr 09, 2015
hmm
Re: NNPC Missing $20 Billion Traced To Zenith Bank PLC by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 09, 2015
wetin we no go hear for nairaland .

foolishness everywhere

1 Like

Re: NNPC Missing $20 Billion Traced To Zenith Bank PLC by Badgers14: 3:10pm On Apr 09, 2015
hope this is true. I once told a colleague of mine, that if all the money that was looted by the politicians and invested in foreign countries, stashed in foreign bank account was invested in the country, by building companies, industries, e.t.c. People will be getting job offers after primary 6.

This might sound like a fairy tale but , dont forget the only loot we heard of was the $500 million from Abacha, this was not his only stashed loot.
Also could you imagine the government investing the $20b into Nigerian economy? plus other loot that are unheard of.

I weep for my country cry

I hope Nigeria gets better soon.
Re: NNPC Missing $20 Billion Traced To Zenith Bank PLC by acenazt: 3:19pm On Apr 09, 2015
HEhhehhehehhe if this is true, naija is on course for greater greatness. SHey na today I hear say dem find 700 million dollars for Diezani house??
Re: NNPC Missing $20 Billion Traced To Zenith Bank PLC by nowemi: 3:32pm On Apr 09, 2015
Shey the money is in zenith bank? Abi no prob GMB has come to take collect that money frm zenith Shey the money is in zenith bank? Abi no prob GMB has come to take collect that money frm zenith bank. We are watching
Re: NNPC Missing $20 Billion Traced To Zenith Bank PLC by bighead1(m): 3:40pm On Apr 09, 2015
[size=15pt]Chai, May evil not befall our nation oo, See Money!!![/size]
Re: NNPC Missing $20 Billion Traced To Zenith Bank PLC by chacoonder(m): 5:24pm On Apr 09, 2015
Zenith bank has always been the conduit for our politicians.They help them(politicians) to stack their stolen money and even launder it for them where necessary. Making Emefuele the CBN governor was just a means of showing their appreciation to him for job well done.
Re: NNPC Missing $20 Billion Traced To Zenith Bank PLC by DaGC(m): 5:46pm On Apr 09, 2015
Sounds like someone's personal opinion and not actually news undecided

1 Like

Re: NNPC Missing $20 Billion Traced To Zenith Bank PLC by sammyj: 5:49pm On Apr 09, 2015
Zenith bank should just release this money back to CBN and not forget that this is not Charles Taylor's money they stole ooo. GMB days of reckoning is not far. A lot of people will go to Kiri Kiri maximum prison very soon !!!!
Re: NNPC Missing $20 Billion Traced To Zenith Bank PLC by Adekorya: 7:02pm On Apr 09, 2015
what about chibok's Girl?

The Fear of General is the beginning of returning all the stolen money.

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court. / BUHARI HIDDEN AGENDA: Former Muslim Man Coverts Christianity Reveals.. Hmmmmm / I See A War Coming - Nigerians Be Prepared

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.