Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,271 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Campaign To Boycott Cow Meat Begins. See Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Campaign To Boycott Cow Meat Begins. See Pictures (4397 Views)

Governor Obiano Takes His Campaign To Market, Spotted Buying Things In Market / Soyinka: "Let's Boycott Cow Meat, Boko Haram May Use Cattle As Suicide Bombers" / South East Senate Caucus To Boycott Buhari’s Town Hall Parley (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Campaign To Boycott Cow Meat Begins. See Pictures by offorkansi: 4:32pm On Apr 27, 2016
#NoPeaceNobeef

Today, I am starting a campaign to boycott the eating of cow meat (beef), until the herdsmen discontinue the killing of innocent Nigerians.

From today, I'll only eat fish, egg, chicken and exclude beef from my menu. I urge my friends and family to do the same.

These killings by herdsmen have gone on for too long.

1.President Muhammadu Buhari should declare the menace of herdsmen a matter of national emergency and give them the Boko Haram treatment

2.The national assembly must not pass the grazing bill.

3.Fulani herdsmen should vacate farmlands they are presently occupying in the South East and elsewhere.

4. Security agencies should arrest arm bearing herdsmen and prosecute them.

5. Government should set up a commission of inquiry to determine the root cause of this menace.

Until then, #NoPeaceNobeef

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Campaign To Boycott Cow Meat Begins. See Pictures by Ezedon(m): 4:39pm On Apr 27, 2016
If this happens, all of our ladies will switch over to chicken suya

6 Likes

Re: Campaign To Boycott Cow Meat Begins. See Pictures by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 27, 2016
Today is exactly 3yrs a Lacasera hawker @ Oil mill/Eleme junction Ph traffic jam, ran away with my #900 Naira change in traffic. 😔 i don't know if i should forgive him.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Campaign To Boycott Cow Meat Begins. See Pictures by sanandreas(m): 4:47pm On Apr 27, 2016
thinking in thesame direction with you. I think I will start buying fish. no more beef starting from today. community leaders in the south should instruct their subjects to boycott every food stuff from the north.

4 Likes

Re: Campaign To Boycott Cow Meat Begins. See Pictures by otukpo(f): 4:51pm On Apr 27, 2016
I am begining to conclude that all these attacks attributed to fulani herdsmen are actually boko haram disguising as herdsmen.

It is obivious that boko group has succeeded in spreading to all parts of the country. We are in a serious trouble in this country. Only time shall tell.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Campaign To Boycott Cow Meat Begins. See Pictures by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 27, 2016
Since a day after the Agatu massacre by those murderers from hell, I've not tasted a piece of beef: it's the little way I could protest their barbaric invasion of other people's homes and ancestral lands.

God punish them all.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Campaign To Boycott Cow Meat Begins. See Pictures by Unblockable: 4:56pm On Apr 27, 2016
john4reala:
Today is exactly 3yrs a Lacasera hawker
@ Oil mill/Eleme junction Ph traffic jam,
ran away with my #900 Naira change in
traffic. 😔
i don't know if i should forgive him.

If I tell you say I no knack head for wall as I dey laugh when I see this post, then I'm deceiving myself. Damn funny! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin Nigerians can keep record sha. . .Pls try forgive him though!

5 Likes

Re: Campaign To Boycott Cow Meat Begins. See Pictures by ckmayoca: 4:58pm On Apr 27, 2016
Sidon dir. We won't even miss you for not eating meat cos the eating continues.

1 Like

Re: Campaign To Boycott Cow Meat Begins. See Pictures by ckmayoca: 5:01pm On Apr 27, 2016
Remember the butchers got to make livings also and pay bills so this is indirectly punishing a lot of people. You fight and protest is the solution.

3 Likes

Re: Campaign To Boycott Cow Meat Begins. See Pictures by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 27, 2016
Why stop at beef?

Why not add tomato,onion,cucumber, sugar and all things that comes from North?

We all are not in support of the herdsman attack but punishing yourself for it is what I don't understand.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Campaign To Boycott Cow Meat Begins. See Pictures by sanandreas(m): 5:15pm On Apr 27, 2016
ckmayoca:
Remember the butchers got to make livings also and pay bills so this is indirectly punishing a lot of people. You fight and protest is the solution.

if their cattle equates to human lives then I think I should halt getting beef. Fulani will toil and remain poor forever. Abraham in the Bible did not move from place to place. The Bible said he settled down where God had shown him. He made ranches and buyers came from all part of the country to buy from him.

7 Likes

Re: Campaign To Boycott Cow Meat Begins. See Pictures by ckmayoca: 5:20pm On Apr 27, 2016
sanandreas:

if their cattle equates to human lives then I think I should halt getting beef. Fulani will toil and remain poor forever. Abraham in the Bible did not move from place to place. The Bible said he settled down where God had shown him. He made ranches and buyers came from all part of the country to buy from him.

Fulani will rob on high way if broke so leave that bros.

1 Like

Re: Campaign To Boycott Cow Meat Begins. See Pictures by SurefireAsoOke: 5:27pm On Apr 27, 2016
All I see is "Another Olajumoke" Jk sha....
Re: Campaign To Boycott Cow Meat Begins. See Pictures by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 27, 2016
sanandreas:

Quit eating beef. Your money puts more into their pockets, thereby enabling them carry out their barbaric acts. After all beef isn't even a safe meat for the heart.

Quit eating beef.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Campaign To Boycott Cow Meat Begins. See Pictures by Babalegba(m): 5:50pm On Apr 27, 2016
At the o.p , you are on the right track but trust me Nigerians can be unbelievably intellectually stunted so they might not understand that they can halt the Fulani menace in less than one month by stopping the eating of beef. If most people in Nigeria stop eating beef then the fulani will be spectacularly hit in the pocket and there would be no need to herd cattle as the market is non existent. They will be forced to negotiate and even buhari would have to do something urgent. You can destroy the Fulani economy this way but like I said most people here are not sharp at all and there will be collateral damage in the form of local butchers being affected but it's worth it

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Campaign To Boycott Cow Meat Begins. See Pictures by Alezy(m): 6:15pm On Apr 27, 2016
john4reala:
traffic. 😔
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. ...Lwkmdh.

guy u pass I GO DIE OH

3 Likes

Re: Campaign To Boycott Cow Meat Begins. See Pictures by Jazzlite: 6:27pm On Apr 27, 2016
the best way to destroy the Fulani beef market is for our governments in the south to massively recruit armies of youths to go into cattle rearing... take the market control away from the fulanis and provide them local rearers legislation to empower and establish them. qed... let's discuss more..what do you think about my perspective?

Babalegba:
At the o.p , you are on the right track but trust me Nigerians can be unbelievably intellectually stunted so they might not understand that they can halt the Fulani menace in less than one month by stopping the eating of beef. If most people in Nigeria stop eating beef then the fulani will be spectacularly hit in the pocket and there would be no need to herd cattle as the market is non existent. They will be forced to negotiate and even buhari would have to do something urgent. You can destroy the Fulani economy this way but like I said most people here are not sharp at all and there will be collateral damage in the form of local butchers being affected but it's worth it

1 Like

Re: Campaign To Boycott Cow Meat Begins. See Pictures by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 27, 2016
Bro's my mama Na mama-put and she needs beef for her business.. Sorry mehn, OYO.

1 Like

Re: Campaign To Boycott Cow Meat Begins. See Pictures by nabiz(m): 7:26pm On Apr 27, 2016
Jazzlite:
the best way to destroy the Fulani beef market is for our governments in the south to massively recruit armies of youths to go into cattle rearing... take the market control away from the fulanis and provide them local rearers legislation to empower and establish them. qed... let's discuss more..what do you think about my perspective?

bros I like ur idea and have thought about that. We have one of the best environment for the business. I developed the interest to rear cow when I travel to Nembe in bayelsa state for a job. The communities are rearing cow there even more healthier that the northern cow. Pls can somebody tell me what it takes to do the business

1 Like

Re: Campaign To Boycott Cow Meat Begins. See Pictures by san316(m): 7:26pm On Apr 27, 2016
Look at this one. Is it not because you ppl are killing their cattle's n eating them that they are retaliating?
Re: Campaign To Boycott Cow Meat Begins. See Pictures by mightyhazell: 7:32pm On Apr 27, 2016
Anything 2 stop the senseless killings!

Am definitely giving this one a thot!

4 Likes

Re: Campaign To Boycott Cow Meat Begins. See Pictures by mightyhazell: 7:35pm On Apr 27, 2016
san316:
Look at this one. Is it not because you ppl are killing their cattle's n eating them that they are retaliating?
ur utterly brainless!

If at all one or two miscreants rustle a cow(which I very much doubt its occurrence),then the herdsmen are justified in importing mercenaries from chad to com level whole villages?

Ok,how many villages and towns should other nigerians dat their shops and biznesses have been looted in the north,level in the north??
All the senseless religious crises that have led to the killings of millions of southerners and lootin of millions of biznesses,..how many times have southerners imported fighting men to com and level villages in kano and kaduna??

U see how warped u are now, don't u? ...

9 Likes

Re: Campaign To Boycott Cow Meat Begins. See Pictures by Jazzlite: 7:53pm On Apr 27, 2016
Approach the ministry of agriculture in your State and get acquainted with the bank agric facilities.... You can create a thread in the Agric section or biz section here quote me if you do.

nabiz:
bros I like ur idea and have thought about that. We have one of the best environment for the business. I developed the interest to rear cow when I travel to Nembe in bayelsa state for a job. The communities are rearing cow there even more healthier that the northern cow. Pls can somebody tell me what it takes to do the business
Re: Campaign To Boycott Cow Meat Begins. See Pictures by sinkhole: 8:12pm On Apr 27, 2016
Ezedon:
If this happens, all of our ladies will switch over to chicken suya
and dem go chop vulture tire grin
Re: Campaign To Boycott Cow Meat Begins. See Pictures by dubemnaija: 8:27pm On Apr 27, 2016
I will switch to efi igbo
Re: Campaign To Boycott Cow Meat Begins. See Pictures by cremedelacreme: 8:29pm On Apr 27, 2016
john4reala:
traffic. 😔

grin grin You're a mad man I swear. Hahahahahaha NL, una go kill me with laff ooo. grin grin
Re: Campaign To Boycott Cow Meat Begins. See Pictures by wins18(m): 8:41pm On Apr 27, 2016
op Direct this ur campaign to Those Ego driven, extravagant spending, Notice me Rich Igbos, who can go extra mile to purchase six (6) cows for one burial of late pa okonkwo shukudi.
Thank me later

1 Like

Re: Campaign To Boycott Cow Meat Begins. See Pictures by bro4u: 8:59pm On Apr 27, 2016
offorkansi:
#NoPeaceNobeef

Today, I am starting a campaign to boycott the eating of cow meat (beef), until the herdsmen discontinue the killing of innocent Nigerians.

From today, I'll only eat fish, egg, chicken and exclude beef from my menu. I urge my friends and family to do the same.

These killings by herdsmen have gone on for too long.

1.President Muhammadu Buhari should declare the menace of herdsmen a matter of national emergency and give them the Boko Haram treatment

2.The national assembly must not pass the grazing bill.

3.Fulani herdsmen should vacate farmlands they are presently occupying in the South East and elsewhere.

4. Security agencies should arrest arm bearing herdsmen and prosecute them.

5. Government should set up a commission of inquiry to determine the root cause of this menace.

Until then, #NoPeaceNobeef
Bro, na only u waka cum and na only u go waka go.... If u no wan eat beef hw e tak coinsign me....
Re: Campaign To Boycott Cow Meat Begins. See Pictures by Presbulg(m): 9:11pm On Apr 27, 2016
Assuming you receieved this text from your bank..
" Dear Customer #5000 has been deducted from your account 002163.....****for President Muhammed Buhari's trip to Japan. Its your donation to support the progress of this expected CHANGE...THANK YOU FOR BANKING WITH US.
Question: What Will You Do ? grin
Re: Campaign To Boycott Cow Meat Begins. See Pictures by Babalegba(m): 9:11pm On Apr 27, 2016
Jazzlite:

That idea is quite okay ,fro m implementation to desired result will take years though but unfortunately the s.e,the s.w and the s.s don't have the luxury of time at the moment because the Fulani menace is a pressing one. Having lived abroad for years I do know that what you are suggesting will surely come to pass as civilization and education forces the fulanis to change their lifestyle. These things would have to be tackled by good leaders which we don't really have though as the Fulani could easily turn to armed robbery if their livelihood is completely destroyed.Like I said in my earlier post though nigerians are mentally deficient and can only cram to pass exams so any higher thought would always elude them so expect more of the same ,beef eaters being killed by cattle herders
Re: Campaign To Boycott Cow Meat Begins. See Pictures by Amhappy(f): 9:20pm On Apr 27, 2016
I stand with this call. I hv started mine after the Agatu killings . Cripple their economy and they will be the ones going after the terrorists among them. Fish and chicken is healthier so why eat beef. Just like blood diamonds this is blood beef. Say no to blood beef.
Re: Campaign To Boycott Cow Meat Begins. See Pictures by Sall(m): 9:25pm On Apr 27, 2016
Do they really care if you eat meat or not beside they value there meat more than your money.

(1) (2) (Reply)

11 Possibly Great Modern Presidents Nigeria Could Have (Pics) / Breaking! Lawan, Buni, Badaru Meet Atiku, Set To Decamp To PDP (pictures/video) / Emefiele Is The First Igbo Man To Fall Victim To Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.