Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Buhari: Protecting The Incoming President And Government - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Protecting The Incoming President And Government (4787 Views)

This Is Nigeria's Incoming President. You Won't Believe! / Buhari Protecting Cows Than Human Lives - Reps / BREAKING: Buhari, Adesina In Close Doors Meeting, Incoming President May Retain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Protecting The Incoming President And Government by birdman(m): 4:07pm On Apr 12, 2015
GenBuhari:
I believe that if Africans can be mobilized via social media, we can fight and defeat neocolonialism.

Imagine if we can forwarn the world about neocolonialist assassinations?
Imagine if Africans can send a message to neo-colonialist by simply boycotting all they export to us? [size=8pt][/size]

lmao. the guy never enter power, you are already talking about assasinations. lol
Re: Buhari: Protecting The Incoming President And Government by mikolo80: 9:56pm On Apr 12, 2015
GenBuhari:
Please explain more.
The west is misbehaving cos they have money

we can only challenge them by not depending on them

we can not depend on them only if we are independent economically

we can only become independent economically by increasing productivity

productivity can be maximised by division of labor and building capital base

easiest and most equitable way to raise capital is through cooperatives

producers cooperatives

for example
agribusiness cooperatives(our comparative advantage)

manufacturing (mostly agribusiness food processing,chocolate,palm oil,cotton )

manufacturin(electronics,vehicles,white goods,IT etc)

all based in off grid industrial clusters

google the mondragon corporation and global 300 for further research

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: Protecting The Incoming President And Government by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 12, 2015
Very true.
But the evil of neocolonialism is to prevent us ever developing independence, by otherthrowing or assassinating any competent, patriotic and enlightened African leader.

This is the purpose of this thread, what can we do as individuals to protect our competent leaders from these neo-colonialist imperialist enemies that are faking friendship whilst secretly working for our destruction.
Have we forgotten how they used the same pretence of friendship to wipe out the native Americans with blankets infused with smallpox?
mikolo80:
The west is misbehaving cos they have money

we can only challenge them by not depending on them

we can not depend on them only if we are independent economically

we can only become independent economically by increasing productivity

productivity can be maximised by division of labor and building capital base

easiest and most equitable way to raise capital is through cooperatives

producers cooperatives

for example
agribusiness cooperatives(our comparative advantage)

manufacturing (mostly agribusiness food processing,chocolate,palm oil,cotton )

manufacturin(electronics,vehicles,white goods,IT etc)

all based in off grid industrial clusters

google the mondragon corporation and global 300 for further research
Re: Buhari: Protecting The Incoming President And Government by mikolo80: 10:27pm On Apr 12, 2015
GenBuhari:
Very true.
But the evil of neocolonialism is to prevent us ever developing independence, by otherthrowing or assassinating any competent, patriotic and enlightened African leader.

This is the purpose of this thread, what can we do as individuals to protect our competent leaders from these neo-colonialist imperialist enemies that are faking friendship whilst secretly working for our destruction.
Have we forgotten how they used the same pretence of friendship to wipe out the native Americans with blankets infused with smallpox?
Hence the cooperatives

like the Spartans we need to form a phalanx that leaves no exposed flank

its what the chinese are doing

forget military might

its economic power that they now quietly wield over the usa
Re: Buhari: Protecting The Incoming President And Government by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 12, 2015
I agree with you, and I think we do not have to wait till we gain economic power to cut our dependence on the "white man", we should simply just stop using anything that comes from them, this would force us to develop our own quickly out of necessity.
mikolo80:
Hence the cooperatives

like the Spartans we need to form a phalanx that leaves no exposed flank

its what the chinese are doing

forget military might

its economic power that they now quietly wield over the usa
Re: Buhari: Protecting The Incoming President And Government by mikolo80: 10:46pm On Apr 12, 2015
GenBuhari:
I agree with you, and I think we do not have to wait till we gain economic power to cut our dependence on the "white man", we should simply just stop using anything that comes from them, this would force us to develop our own quickly out of necessity.
easier said than done cos humans aren't too good at delayed gratification and we still need to import stuff we can't buil immediatel(virtually everything)

why o suggest we start with agriculture (over a trillion worth)then dovetail onto manufacturin (industrial clusters with gas turbines or mega solar arrays)
Re: Buhari: Protecting The Incoming President And Government by Nobody: 11:09pm On Apr 12, 2015
Of course it would not be easy.
At least we can make a start with those products we cope without.
And those we cannot cope without we can buy the brands from countries that are not engaged in neocolonialism.
mikolo80:
easier said than done cos humans aren't too good at delayed gratification and we still need to import stuff we can't buil immediatel(virtually everything)

why o suggest we start with agriculture (over a trillion worth)then dovetail onto manufacturin (industrial clusters with gas turbines or mega solar arrays)
Re: Buhari: Protecting The Incoming President And Government by mikolo80: 11:17pm On Apr 12, 2015
GenBuhari:
Of course it would not be easy.
At least we can make a start with those products we cope without.
And those we cannot cope without we can buy the brands from countries that are not engaged in neocolonialism.
all countries are neo colonialist in outlook.its just good foreign policy.

But main thing is power infrastructure
without which no high value manufacturing can take place
Re: Buhari: Protecting The Incoming President And Government by Nobody: 11:29pm On Apr 12, 2015
I disagree.
America and Europe are the real neo-colonialists who are actually engaged in genocide of trying to wipe out Africans.
They are also actively assassinating or toppling any competent African leader who refuses to tow their line.

This is a world of difference from how China operates
mikolo80:
all countries are neo colonialist in outlook.its just good foreign policy.

But main thing is power infrastructure
without which no high value manufacturing can take place
Re: Buhari: Protecting The Incoming President And Government by mikolo80: 11:46pm On Apr 12, 2015
GenBuhari:
I disagree.
America and Europe are the real neo-colonialists who are actually engaged in genocide of trying to wipe out Africans.
They are also actively assassinating or toppling any competent African leader who refuses to tow their line.

This is a world of difference from how China operates
The west uses the quick while the carrot is the only option for the east but they are even worse if they get a toehold.

Why we need to become self sufficient like china and other asian tigers
Re: Buhari: Protecting The Incoming President And Government by thoth: 6:57am On Apr 13, 2015
birdman:

arent you the one that just said nigerians are not capable of turning this around? ………………already, looters from the previous administration are fleeing the country...good news to me.

You are really far from reality, but being the usual with Africans the best way to correct this Fantasy is time, It made me laugh when you said Nigerians practice the truest form of democracy.…now what can i say about that ?

It is something many has observed since the last days of IBB regime that Nigerians can't see through an intrigue, no matter how many times it's been replayed.
Just wait till Buhari gets sworn in ………if ever it happens.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Protecting The Incoming President And Government by birdman(m): 12:57pm On Apr 13, 2015
thoth:

You are really far from reality, but being the usual with Africans the best way to correct this Fantasy is time, It made me laugh when you said Nigerians practice the truest form of democracy.…now what can i say about that ?

It is something many has observed since the last days of IBB regime that Nigerians can't see through an intrigue, no matter how many times it's been replayed.
Just wait till Buhari gets sworn in ………if ever it happens.

you win by simple majority. not by county majority or electoral votes. so yes it is the rawest form of democracy yet. simple majority with substantial representation in all states. do you understand now?

Buhari WILL be sworn in. Some of us are not scared of victory.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Protecting The Incoming President And Government by Nobody: 2:32am On Apr 14, 2015
We all hope that the president-elect is sworn in and left alone to fulfill the mandate he has been given.

But those of us that understands the nature of the beast that is America and that it possesses the sovereignty of Nigeria know America can never allow us to recover, unless we the people resist them.
birdman:

you win by simple majority. not by county majority or electoral votes. so yes it is the rawest form of democracy yet. simple majority with substantial representation in all states. do you understand now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Protecting The Incoming President And Government by thoth: 6:56am On Apr 15, 2015
birdman:

Is that the meaning of Democracy to you ? Election, voting, winning and losing a seat ? is that all that Democracy means to Nigerians ?
Two years of the next regime is all you need because right now like the soo many others, you don't understand.

It's not my place who say who gets sworn in, i really have no interest in that.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Protecting The Incoming President And Government by tit(f): 7:03am On Apr 15, 2015
nobody can protect ali baba from himself.
nobody can protect ali baba from lies!
like a pig is to dirt,
so is ali baba to lies!
he started lieing before most of us where born.
he even lied to President Shagari that he was not planning coup in 1983!
I hate liars!
Re: Buhari: Protecting The Incoming President And Government by Caseless: 8:24am On Apr 15, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
So it wasn't IBB that toppled Buhari's regime? It was also neo-colonialist that wanted to assasinate Buhari? Tell me something! undecided

If Buhari was to be assasinated by neo-colonialist,it would have been done all the while he has been visiting UK.

You are indeed insane!

Kindly tell S.eun to change your moniker to musiwa44. You are a disgrace to that moniker of yours. angry
generalbuhari has been a BUHARIst on this forum even before now; ur assessment of him is not ok.

Again, read history of why BUHARI's govt was toppled and what ibb did after he took over power , then you'd realised that the western power were against his govt. IBB virtually succumbed to IMF immediately he was in charge and implemented all that were tabled before BUHARI and were turned down by him.

Immediately IBB indicated interest to contest in 2011, a contingent of western envoy visited him. The visit was to show their support for him.

They saw gej as weak guy and, they switched yaradua off for him, but when he resisted a little, they fell out with him. Why was largade in aso rock immediately gej was in power to press for subsidy removal? Gej did their bidding, but they were not satisfied with him; so they turned against him.

Were you actually expecting them to assassinate him when he visited the UK? Haba, they are too smart to be that dull. If they want to kill him, they would do that without a trace linking them to it.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: Protecting The Incoming President And Government by birdman(m): 3:34am On Apr 16, 2015
thoth:

Is that the meaning of Democracy to you ? Election, voting, winning and losing a seat ? is that all that Democracy means to Nigerians ?
Two years of the next regime is all you need because right now like the soo many others, you don't understand.

It's not my place who say who gets sworn in, i really have no interest in that.

really? you dont care who gets in? i thought you would be for good leadership
Re: Buhari: Protecting The Incoming President And Government by Nobody: 1:47am On May 08, 2017
Its looking bleak.
Predictably Mr President has acquired what appears to be a serious mystery illness.

I expected it as any leader who tries to fix Nigeria in recent decades always die of mystery illnesses.
Re: Buhari: Protecting The Incoming President And Government by birdman(m): 6:45am On May 08, 2017
GenBuhari:
Its looking bleak.
Predictably Mr President has acquired what appears to be a serious mystery illness.

I expected it as any leader who tries to fix Nigeria in recent decades always die of mystery illnesses.

Is it a mystery or are they just not sharing. Looks like it could be some sort of cancer?
Re: Buhari: Protecting The Incoming President And Government by SalamRushdie: 6:49am On May 08, 2017
Point of correction Buhari has never been known to be competent in any field or endeavour , Buhari can best be described a walking disaster , a dangerous byproduct of our faulty and poorly thought out quota system

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Protecting The Incoming President And Government by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 08, 2017
Clearly they may have told Buhari falsely he has cancer , so they can use unnecessary toxic cancer medication to poison him.
birdman:

Is it a mystery or are they just not sharing. Looks like it could be some sort of cancer?
Re: Buhari: Protecting The Incoming President And Government by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 21, 2017
Osinbajo and Saraki are both imperialist stooges and are secretly conspiring against Buhari and Nigeria.

Their most obvious conspiracy is that to keep details of 2017 budget bill secret, because although Osinbajo has already assented to it they claim to be still working on it (on the 9th month of 2017!). This is because Buhari's budget of 2017 to build infrastructure and develop Nigeria is not acceptable to imperialists.

The details of 2017 budget bill will only be released after Buhari has permanently left the office of the presidency ( likely in a month's time), when Osinbajo would then present a 2017 budget that is sponsored by imperialists.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"I Have Finally Given Up On Our Igbo Brains" Lady Reacts To Claims Over Military / Congrats To Kwankwaso And Kano Pdp / Oyetola Commissioned Iron pots (Aperin) to mark first year in office (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.