Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,310 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

PHOTO: Policeman Attending Meeting With Armed Bandits In The Bush - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTO: Policeman Attending Meeting With Armed Bandits In The Bush (4915 Views)

Vincent Okokoje, APC Ward Chairman Slump, Dies In Delta After Attending Meeting / Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) / Fact Check: Did Kashim Shettima Have Breakfast With Armed Bandits In Borno? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: Policeman Attending Meeting With Armed Bandits In The Bush by 10mobile: 2:28pm On Oct 15, 2020
I just found this photo of a fully uniformed Nigerian policeman attending a meeting with armed rag-tag guys on Facebook now and I am sharing it. Could this be true?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: PHOTO: Policeman Attending Meeting With Armed Bandits In The Bush by thesicilian: 2:32pm On Oct 15, 2020
One doesn't need to be a rocket scientist to know that both the armed bandits and terrorists are working hand in hand with our security forces. That's why the war on terror in Nigeria can never end until at least 2023.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTO: Policeman Attending Meeting With Armed Bandits In The Bush by TecM0: 2:33pm On Oct 15, 2020
In the North, Police and Civilian JTF, hunters, Vigilantes all go on operations into to the forest to clear bandits, the police need them to lead

3 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Policeman Attending Meeting With Armed Bandits In The Bush by Kzinne: 2:34pm On Oct 15, 2020
Re: PHOTO: Policeman Attending Meeting With Armed Bandits In The Bush by 10mobile: 2:36pm On Oct 15, 2020
TecM0:
In the North, Police and Civilian JTF, hunters, Vigilantes all go on operations into to the forest to clear bandits, the police need them to lead
Is that why the cap of this one down here looks like the cap of a Nigerian governor I know?
Re: PHOTO: Policeman Attending Meeting With Armed Bandits In The Bush by DenreleDave(m): 3:04pm On Oct 15, 2020
undecided
Re: PHOTO: Policeman Attending Meeting With Armed Bandits In The Bush by Kharol1234: 4:01pm On Oct 15, 2020
10mobile:

Is that why the cap of this one down here looks like the cap of a Nigerian governor I know?
lol the short man

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Policeman Attending Meeting With Armed Bandits In The Bush by Szkpytqgdcvx925: 4:35pm On Oct 15, 2020
these ones are vigilantes not bandits, same way u have amatekun in s/west
Re: PHOTO: Policeman Attending Meeting With Armed Bandits In The Bush by otokpamike(m): 5:51pm On Oct 15, 2020
Maybe police on muffty
Re: PHOTO: Policeman Attending Meeting With Armed Bandits In The Bush by potent5(m): 6:20pm On Oct 15, 2020
Are you kidding me?

sad sad sad
otokpamike:
Maybe police on muffty

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Policeman Attending Meeting With Armed Bandits In The Bush by tobechi74: 6:29pm On Oct 15, 2020
They may be all police men . One just forgot to wear real uniform
Re: PHOTO: Policeman Attending Meeting With Armed Bandits In The Bush by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 15, 2020
TecM0:

Shut up there. Civilian JTF and hunters don't use AK 47

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTO: Policeman Attending Meeting With Armed Bandits In The Bush by TecM0: 6:34pm On Oct 15, 2020
azmanaty02:

Shut up there. Civilian JTF and hunters don't use AK 47

Shut down there... Anyone and everyone can access ak47

Besides only one guy was snapped with ak47 and he was masked in scarf, dressed in western wears
Re: PHOTO: Policeman Attending Meeting With Armed Bandits In The Bush by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 15, 2020
TecM0:

Shut down there... Anyone and everyone can access ak47

Besides only one guy was snapped with ak47 and he was masked in scarf, dressed in western wears

Oga, Civilian JTF and hunters don't use AK47. Only security agencies are allowed to use assault riffles in Nigeria. Even pistols are off limit for an intending gun owner

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTO: Policeman Attending Meeting With Armed Bandits In The Bush by osamz007: 9:08pm On Oct 15, 2020
THE IDIOT DEY BEG. FAILED COUNTRY
Re: PHOTO: Policeman Attending Meeting With Armed Bandits In The Bush by franklingud(m): 10:17pm On Oct 15, 2020
If we are talking about compensating families that have suffered police brutality, then I should be among because police killed my father too.
Back in 1998, when I was 12. The matter was reported to the then lafia state CID.
But my poor dying father and emotionally wrecked mother couldn't help themselves and had nobody to help them. My father was finally transferred to UNTH Enugu for further treatment but he died on getting to Enugu.

#EndSARS
#EndSWAT
#EndPolicebrurality
Re: PHOTO: Policeman Attending Meeting With Armed Bandits In The Bush by chudyprince: 10:27pm On Oct 15, 2020
They are reciting Fatua grin
Re: PHOTO: Policeman Attending Meeting With Armed Bandits In The Bush by WoeBetide666: 10:53pm On Oct 15, 2020
People Against Nomadic Grazing in Nigeria, is this a real organisation lmao grin grin grin kai
Re: PHOTO: Policeman Attending Meeting With Armed Bandits In The Bush by dangotesmummy: 5:45am On Oct 16, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: PHOTO: Policeman Attending Meeting With Armed Bandits In The Bush by StaffofOrayan(m): 5:58am On Oct 16, 2020
TecM0:

Northerners and self deceit
Re: PHOTO: Policeman Attending Meeting With Armed Bandits In The Bush by 10mobile: 7:09pm On Oct 17, 2020
WoeBetide666:
People Against Nomadic Grazing in Nigeria, is this a real organisation lmao grin grin grin kai
It seems you are very very amused by that name; why?
Re: PHOTO: Policeman Attending Meeting With Armed Bandits In The Bush by WoeBetide666: 11:46pm On Oct 17, 2020
10mobile:

It seems you are very very amused by that name; why?

It's too literal, no subtlety.
Re: PHOTO: Policeman Attending Meeting With Armed Bandits In The Bush by Sonoyom(m): 12:58am On Oct 18, 2020
They're working side by side.

(1) (Reply)

Unknow Gunmen Kill & Set Dangote Driver & Motor Boys Ablaze In Anambra (Graphic) / Political Royal Fathers’ will face Sanctions – Enugu Traditional Rulers’ Council / Biafra COAS Lt General Igwe Bute-uzo Display Israel Flag In Show Of Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.