Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:28 PM

How To Toast A Girl With Yoruba - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Toast A Girl With Yoruba (9749 Views)

My Nysc Experience With Yoruba Village Girls And Their Big Behind / How To Toast A Nigerian Girl And Win Her Heart / Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Toast A Girl With Yoruba by hizaya61(m): 3:32pm On Apr 09, 2015
Hey friends there's the beautiful ibadan girl dat just enter my area, this girl is so beautiful but she only understand yoruba and me be igbo guy. Pls how can I talk to her in yoruba, if possible u can record it and send me d audio thru bbm or whatsapp I just need to get her before those sharp yoruba guys take over

Pls I really you yoruba's thanks in advance
Re: How To Toast A Girl With Yoruba by dharay99: 3:34pm On Apr 09, 2015
grin when next u see her, call her and tell her dis,

"Omo Ibadan soh wapa.? mo ni ife re pupo, je kama fe ra was, ka si ma doh ra wa" smiley

She go accept sharp sharp. cry
Re: How To Toast A Girl With Yoruba by amiskurie(m): 3:36pm On Apr 09, 2015
Simple....tell her:

Bebe..*in kalybus's voice* wos,wobi...ma te so jue lalei. ..wafeku lalei.

Just like that.

1 Like

Re: How To Toast A Girl With Yoruba by Enegod(m): 3:39pm On Apr 09, 2015
undecided
Re: How To Toast A Girl With Yoruba by jamex93(m): 3:42pm On Apr 09, 2015
When next u see ha, just say

Baby je ki a paro

Owo wa

Mo fe do e

She go love u
Re: How To Toast A Girl With Yoruba by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 09, 2015
dharay99:
grin when next u see her, call her and tell her dis,

"Omo Ibadan soh wapa.? mo ni ife re pupo, je kama fe ra was, ka si ma doh ra wa" smiley

She go accept sharp sharp. cry
amiskurie:
Simple....tell her:
Bebe..*in kalybus's voice* wos,wobi...ma te so jue lalei. ..wafeku lalei.
Just like that.
jamex93:
When next u see ha, just say
Baby je ki a paro
Owo wa
Mo fe do e
She go love u
grin

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Sexy Ph0tos Of The Curviest Girl In UNILAG / Chika Ike Wants You To See Fresh Laps And Backside (photos) / Share Ur Sexcapades While In Secondary School Days... (read Mine Inside)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.