Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,785 members, 7,810,046 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

Apology Accepted - Ohaneze Accepts Oba Akiolu's Retraction Of Hate Speach. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apology Accepted - Ohaneze Accepts Oba Akiolu's Retraction Of Hate Speach. (2820 Views)

Premium Times Replies Nigerian Army, Says "No Retraction, No Apologies" / President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka / Aisha Buhari's Letter To Fayose Demanding Retraction & Apologies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apology Accepted - Ohaneze Accepts Oba Akiolu's Retraction Of Hate Speach. by frediech(m): 3:42pm On Apr 09, 2015
As the threat by the Oba of Lagos, Oba
Rilwan Akiolu, to Igbo and non-indigenes
living in Lagos to vote for the Lagos State
governorship of the All Progressives
Congress (APC), Mr. Akinwunmi Ambode or
drown in the lagoon, continues to generate
reactions, the Ohanaeze Ndigbo has sued
for peace. The group said it was satisfied
by the Lagos monarch retraction.
Chairman of the Caretaker Committee,
Ohanaeze Ndigbo, Chief Ralph Obioha, in a
statement called on those who felt offended
by the Oba’s utterances to put the incident
behind them, especially as the Oba had
assured that it would never happen again.
The group, in the wake of the comment,
said it had “carefully viewed the tape and
came to the painful conclusion that part of
what had ordinarily been a convivial
gathering of host and visitors contained a
regrettable portion where the Oba was in­
deed, issuing an unacceptable threat that if
those who were with him at that gathering
did not secure the Igbo support for the
Oba’s preferred candidate, Mr. Akinwunmi
Ambode, Igbo will drown in the lagoon. All
threats, no matter how they were issued,
are offensive to any and all parties.
“We sought an immediate clarification of
the incident and we received a prompt as­
surance from the palace that the Oba did
not curse the Igbo and went further to
explain the usage of lagoon drowning as
only a metaphoric injunction traditionally
adopted by Lagosians in their expression of
expected behaviour and performance.

Source.. http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=113385
Re: Apology Accepted - Ohaneze Accepts Oba Akiolu's Retraction Of Hate Speach. by raumdeuter: 3:43pm On Apr 09, 2015
So these useless Ohaneze are just all mouth no action

Where did the Oba apologize

The ultimatum passed, we were waiting for them to do their worst and they are now backtracking

Depiction of Ohaneze below

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apology Accepted - Ohaneze Accepts Oba Akiolu's Retraction Of Hate Speach. by SeverusSnape(m): 3:43pm On Apr 09, 2015
Did Mr. Rilwan Akiolu apologize
That proud rabble rouser will never do such...
Stinking old man.

3 Likes

Re: Apology Accepted - Ohaneze Accepts Oba Akiolu's Retraction Of Hate Speach. by MugabeRobert: 3:44pm On Apr 09, 2015
[s]
frediech:

Source.. http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=113385
[/s]

Ibo newspaper lying again. Nonsense.

8 Likes

Re: Apology Accepted - Ohaneze Accepts Oba Akiolu's Retraction Of Hate Speach. by MugabeRobert: 3:45pm On Apr 09, 2015
raumdeuter:

They are known for useless ultimatum and extremely loudness but no action.

8 Likes

Re: Apology Accepted - Ohaneze Accepts Oba Akiolu's Retraction Of Hate Speach. by OkuDiOver1(f): 3:45pm On Apr 09, 2015
Thats good of him.

1 Like

Re: Apology Accepted - Ohaneze Accepts Oba Akiolu's Retraction Of Hate Speach. by OkuDiOver1(f): 3:48pm On Apr 09, 2015
raumdeuter:

you need wisdom. Ask and it shall be given unto you.

1 Like

Re: Apology Accepted - Ohaneze Accepts Oba Akiolu's Retraction Of Hate Speach. by ellechrystal(f): 3:51pm On Apr 09, 2015
MugabeRobert:

So if a person wrongs u n comes to to say sorry, will u still go ahead with ur angry will n plans u had before d apology?
Come on, live isn't as harsh as u think.
It's matured to accept.
More over, if God were to b like that, I don't think we all will be here typing. Or r u not enjoying d peace right now? U want a war?
For peace sake I think it's alright.

2 Likes

Re: Apology Accepted - Ohaneze Accepts Oba Akiolu's Retraction Of Hate Speach. by frediech(m): 3:58pm On Apr 09, 2015
But what's bad if he apologise? All we need in this country now is peace

1 Like

Re: Apology Accepted - Ohaneze Accepts Oba Akiolu's Retraction Of Hate Speach. by Sloan: 4:01pm On Apr 09, 2015
When did he apologize? Where is the apology?

I hope this is not a tactical withdrawal by the loudmouthed, vacuous and mendacious Ohanezez??

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apology Accepted - Ohaneze Accepts Oba Akiolu's Retraction Of Hate Speach. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 09, 2015
After their 48hrs chestbeating ultimatum expired with no apology from the Oba, the cunning ohanaeze decided to fake an apology. So funny. These freaks don't know what a KING is. A king is full of pride and would rather chop his own head off than recant his words or apologise. How many kings do you see running away when their cities get captured by the enemy? They go down with what they stand for, especially when it's an ancestral stool that has stood for centuries, unlike the obi of onitsha that just got recognition of recent.

10 Likes

Re: Apology Accepted - Ohaneze Accepts Oba Akiolu's Retraction Of Hate Speach. by Lanretoye(m): 4:08pm On Apr 09, 2015
MugabeRobert:

Asari dokubo makes me believe this, i remember he threatened he would do bla bla bla if Gej losses... Igbo ranters will just come online here and say all sorts of rubbish,they neither have a business nor earn any income here in Lagos. They dont know what Alaba guys and their Ladipo counterparts feel if the market is closed for just one day.
Vote Agbaje if u like and lets see how he intends to run Lagos affair if he doesn't milk you.
WISE PEOPLE WILL VOTE APC IN LAGOS!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apology Accepted - Ohaneze Accepts Oba Akiolu's Retraction Of Hate Speach. by lokomotive20(m): 4:22pm On Apr 09, 2015
Lolzz. Is only God can help us sha.
Re: Apology Accepted - Ohaneze Accepts Oba Akiolu's Retraction Of Hate Speach. by dayo23(f): 4:25pm On Apr 09, 2015
Segeggs:
After their 48hrs chestbeating ultimatum expired with no apology from the Oba, the cunning ohanaeze decided to fake an apology. So funny.
very funny indeed, we told them but they were forming superman

2 Likes

Re: Apology Accepted - Ohaneze Accepts Oba Akiolu's Retraction Of Hate Speach. by dayo23(f): 4:29pm On Apr 09, 2015
Very shameful! Make them try any rubbish vote agbaje, we go show them Oba means buisness

1 Like

Re: Apology Accepted - Ohaneze Accepts Oba Akiolu's Retraction Of Hate Speach. by Missy89(f): 4:41pm On Apr 09, 2015
lolz
Re: Apology Accepted - Ohaneze Accepts Oba Akiolu's Retraction Of Hate Speach. by Rose2014: 4:50pm On Apr 09, 2015
MugabeRobert:

raumdeuter:

The ultimatum passed, we were waiting for them to do their worst and they are now backtracking

Depiction of Ohaneze below

You Yorubas never cease to amaze me. They go to ICC and you'd say they're taking it too far, that Fashola n co have apologized. They accept the apology and u say they were giving useless ultimatums.
speaking from both sides of the mouth since 1810 cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apology Accepted - Ohaneze Accepts Oba Akiolu's Retraction Of Hate Speach. by frediech(m): 5:03pm On Apr 09, 2015
dayo23:
Very shameful! Make them try any rubbish vote agbaje, we go show them Oba means buisness
Lolzzzz, Agbaje and no other. PDP.........

2 Likes

Re: Apology Accepted - Ohaneze Accepts Oba Akiolu's Retraction Of Hate Speach. by AgentMS: 5:08pm On Apr 09, 2015
Lol. Ohaneze and lame ultimatum. Perennial lame ultimatum issuer.

Kindly show us the Oba'a apology.

Abi o ti apologise ni. Bunch of emotional bush babies.

2 Likes

Re: Apology Accepted - Ohaneze Accepts Oba Akiolu's Retraction Of Hate Speach. by austinvsb1(m): 5:30pm On Apr 09, 2015
Rose2014:

You Yorubas never cease to amaze me. They go to ICC and you'd say they're taking it too far, that Fashola n co have apologized. They accept the apology and u say they were giving useless ultimatums.
speaking from both sides of the mouth since 1810 cheesy

Politicians are doing their thing for the few votes they can secure on Saturday! Just chill till after election and even your fellow Igbos in the east will feel the heat you ll be feeling in lagos! You never know anything. Bunch of Omo Ales!

3 Likes

Re: Apology Accepted - Ohaneze Accepts Oba Akiolu's Retraction Of Hate Speach. by OkuDiOver1(f): 5:51pm On Apr 09, 2015
austinvsb1:

Politicians are doing their thing for the few votes they can secure on Saturday! Just chill till after election and even your fellow Igbos in the east will feel the heat you ll be feeling in lagos! You never know anything. Bunch of Omo Ales!
hahahahahahahahaha ndi ofe mmanu na oke mkpotu.

2 Likes

Re: Apology Accepted - Ohaneze Accepts Oba Akiolu's Retraction Of Hate Speach. by ibedun: 5:53pm On Apr 09, 2015
[size=18pt]I can never ever say PELE to an Igbo.

Instead I will remind him that he is far from home.

Last night my tenant complained that the bathroom is not tiled.

I told him to show me a picture of a tiled bathroom anywhere in Igboland.

Nonsense[/size]

5 Likes

Re: Apology Accepted - Ohaneze Accepts Oba Akiolu's Retraction Of Hate Speach. by DaGC(m): 6:07pm On Apr 09, 2015
ibedun:
[size=18pt]I can never ever say PELE to an Igbo.

Instead I will remind him that he is far from home.

Last night my tenant complained that the bathroom is not tiled.

I told him to show me a picture of a tiled bathroom anywhere in Igboland.

Nonsense[/size]

Ogbeni, this is wrong. You are wrong.

And I'm not even Igbo abi na Ibo wink

3 Likes

Re: Apology Accepted - Ohaneze Accepts Oba Akiolu's Retraction Of Hate Speach. by Ojiofor: 6:10pm On Apr 09, 2015
Obiora led group is not authentic leadership of Ohanaeze Ndigbo.infact he is okorocha sponsored rebel group of elders that are sympathetic to apc.
Re: Apology Accepted - Ohaneze Accepts Oba Akiolu's Retraction Of Hate Speach. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 09, 2015
Since this has been rebuked by relevant politicians in his stead, I don't see why the igbos needs his apology. I don't see his relevance to igbos.Lets move on already.
Re: Apology Accepted - Ohaneze Accepts Oba Akiolu's Retraction Of Hate Speach. by onyebuchiokafor: 6:18pm On Apr 09, 2015
Wise act from the OBA.... At least everyone now know where their heart lies....As for ME AMBODE for LAGOS....

APC for CHANGE............
Re: Apology Accepted - Ohaneze Accepts Oba Akiolu's Retraction Of Hate Speach. by Rose2014: 6:19pm On Apr 09, 2015
austinvsb1:

For your mind now you've threatening me cheesy
Re: Apology Accepted - Ohaneze Accepts Oba Akiolu's Retraction Of Hate Speach. by futmxconnectn(m): 6:20pm On Apr 09, 2015
The destitutes Gov. Fashola re-united with their people back home then(deported Igbos) are still in court requesting Fashola to pay them one billion dollar, they would wait till eternity. Another set of Igbos are also heading to court! Lol.

1 Like

Re: Apology Accepted - Ohaneze Accepts Oba Akiolu's Retraction Of Hate Speach. by abduljabbar4(m): 6:29pm On Apr 09, 2015
If he didn't apologize what COULD they have done? Anyways he listened to Obasanjos advise not ohanaeze useless ultimatum
Afterall they faked the apology. Where is Asari Dokubo?

1 Like

Re: Apology Accepted - Ohaneze Accepts Oba Akiolu's Retraction Of Hate Speach. by luvmijeje(f): 6:32pm On Apr 09, 2015
This is what applying wisdom means...... It does not mean one is a fool.

1 Like

Re: Apology Accepted - Ohaneze Accepts Oba Akiolu's Retraction Of Hate Speach. by abduljabbar4(m): 6:42pm On Apr 09, 2015
Rose2014:

For your mind now you've threatening me cheesy
Is pej your aunt?
Re: Apology Accepted - Ohaneze Accepts Oba Akiolu's Retraction Of Hate Speach. by jjwaterfalls(f): 6:57pm On Apr 09, 2015
Thank God.......let peace reign

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Negative Effects Of Hip Hop Culture In The Nigerian Society. / Gov Udom Emmanuel's Achievements Under 1 Year Will Amaze You - See Photos / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.