Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,593 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Apology Accepted - Ohaneze Accepts Oba Akiolu's Retraction Of Hate Speach. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apology Accepted - Ohaneze Accepts Oba Akiolu's Retraction Of Hate Speach. (2827 Views)

Premium Times Replies Nigerian Army, Says "No Retraction, No Apologies" / President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka / Aisha Buhari's Letter To Fayose Demanding Retraction & Apologies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apology Accepted - Ohaneze Accepts Oba Akiolu's Retraction Of Hate Speach. by PointB: 7:04pm On Apr 09, 2015
Oba Abiolu,

You are forgiven; go and sin no more!

Agbaje ni ooo! cheesy grin

#Change

1 Like

Re: Apology Accepted - Ohaneze Accepts Oba Akiolu's Retraction Of Hate Speach. by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 09, 2015
ellechrystal:

So if a person wrongs u n comes to to say sorry, will u still go ahead with ur angry will n plans u had before d apology?
Come on, live isn't as harsh as u think.
It's matured to accept.
More over, if God were to b like that, I don't think we all will be here typing. Or r u not enjoying d peace right now? U want a war?
For peace sake I think it's alright.
Brilliant
Re: Apology Accepted - Ohaneze Accepts Oba Akiolu's Retraction Of Hate Speach. by fosidewok: 8:09pm On Apr 09, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Did Mr. Rilwan Akiolu apologize
That proud rabble rouser will never do such...
Stinking old man.

Idiot. I am sure you father cannot even qualify to work as a servant to the Oba.

Take your father to the palace and request for the Oba apology if you own lagos as you claim.

1 Like

Re: Apology Accepted - Ohaneze Accepts Oba Akiolu's Retraction Of Hate Speach. by stamfoxx: 8:14pm On Apr 09, 2015
ibedun:
[size=18pt]I can never ever say PELE to an Igbo.

Instead I will remind him that he is far from home.

Last night my tenant complained that the bathroom is not tiled.

I told him to show me a picture of a tiled bathroom anywhere in Igboland.

Nonsense[/size]

You become tribal over politics. I am sure you do not even earn a kobo from politics. I am not igbo but married to one. Our constitution is very clear on the freedom of persons within the entity called Nigeria. I begin to wonder the dimension our democracy is taking us. Haven lived in lagos from the 70s, i would say that tribal sentiments have been on the rise. 40yrs down the line the status of each state is being redefined with our people losing sanity over politics. You even sound sarcastic because you own a house. I know very good Yorubas who are humane and have the fear of God. All these rants is an indication that our people are tired of the marriage called Nigeria. Is it not better to explore civil ways to end it, rather than sound so pathetic?

2 Likes

Re: Apology Accepted - Ohaneze Accepts Oba Akiolu's Retraction Of Hate Speach. by Damieah: 8:27pm On Apr 09, 2015
Let there be peace....

We need to focus on real issues....

Federal support is not a joke..

I and my people are voting Akinwunmi Ambode for Governor of Lagos ....
Re: Apology Accepted - Ohaneze Accepts Oba Akiolu's Retraction Of Hate Speach. by omenka(m): 8:29pm On Apr 09, 2015
Apology or not, all we need is peace...

1 Like

Re: Apology Accepted - Ohaneze Accepts Oba Akiolu's Retraction Of Hate Speach. by PhockPhockMan: 9:09pm On Apr 09, 2015
Lanretoye:

Asari dokubo makes me believe this, i remember he threatened he would do bla bla bla if Gej losses... Igbo ranters will just come online here and say all sorts of rubbish,they neither have a business nor earn any income here in Lagos. They dont know what Alaba guys and their Ladipo counterparts feel if the market is closed for just one day.
Vote Agbaje if u like and lets see how he intends to run Lagos affair if he doesn't milk you.
WISE PEOPLE WILL VOTE APC IN LAGOS!!!
Unfortunately for you and your likes, Wise people are in minority.

Sai Agbaje.
Re: Apology Accepted - Ohaneze Accepts Oba Akiolu's Retraction Of Hate Speach. by miracle11: 9:30pm On Apr 09, 2015
Stupidity at its peak. Yes we re insulting ur culture and ur so called Oba in ur faces. Watchu gonna do. Try dat in d east and burn alive. Pls who is loud mouthed nw? Ugly, vain and cowardly race. Can u dare to exist outside home for fear of beating.
Re: Apology Accepted - Ohaneze Accepts Oba Akiolu's Retraction Of Hate Speach. by miracle11: 9:31pm On Apr 09, 2015
Stupidity at its peak. Yes we re insulting ur culture and ur so called Oba in ur faces. Watchu gonna do. Try dat in d east and burn alive. Pls who is loud mouthed nw? Ugly, vain and cowardly race. Can u dare to exist outside home for fear of beating. Torn faced imps
Re: Apology Accepted - Ohaneze Accepts Oba Akiolu's Retraction Of Hate Speach. by Rose2014: 10:58pm On Apr 09, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Is pej your aunt?
Lol.
For your mind you're threatening me abi? Mtchew

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari-vanguard / Osun hands over Erin-Ijesha falls to investors, To Spend N3.4billion ($17m) / 8th Assembly To Sign Penectomy As Penalty For Child Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.