Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Actress Yvonne Jegede ‘unleashes’ Her Boobs In New Photos - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Yvonne Jegede ‘unleashes’ Her Boobs In New Photos (59481 Views)

For Baring Her Boobs, Yvonne Jegede's Fans Attack Her On Instagram / OJB Jezreel Death: Peter Okoye, Stella Damasus, Yvonne Jegede, Others React / Yvonne Jegede Shares Photo Of Herself Having A Bath (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actress Yvonne Jegede ‘unleashes’ Her Boobs In New Photos by dynamicbuzz(f): 9:35pm On Apr 10, 2015
williamspaul22:
I can see stretch marks there tongue, y is her body fair nd her face dark? Hmmmmmmmm

Sunburn
Re: Actress Yvonne Jegede ‘unleashes’ Her Boobs In New Photos by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 10, 2015
Healthy tittiess
Re: Actress Yvonne Jegede ‘unleashes’ Her Boobs In New Photos by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 10, 2015
Elslim:

BROS no be only U ooo.. sumtimes I wonder I heaven is still open for people in dis generation. Coz e be like say dem don lock am
Dey there dey deceive urself
U dey talk temptation .....why u open the thread at the first place?
Re: Actress Yvonne Jegede ‘unleashes’ Her Boobs In New Photos by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 10, 2015
zendy:
She is 31? Correct me if I'm wrong but she was in Tuface Idibias "African Queen" video released about 15 years ago. So she was 16 at the time
African Queen track Neva reach 15years
2005 just ten years back
Re: Actress Yvonne Jegede ‘unleashes’ Her Boobs In New Photos by Godswill90(m): 9:40pm On Apr 10, 2015
zendy:
She is 31? Correct me if I'm wrong but she was in Tuface Idibias "African Queen" video released about 15 years ago. So she was 16 at the time
Re: Actress Yvonne Jegede ‘unleashes’ Her Boobs In New Photos by stanleyazo(m): 9:40pm On Apr 10, 2015
Flaunting boobs with stretch marks...Nigerian Celebs shaa
Re: Actress Yvonne Jegede ‘unleashes’ Her Boobs In New Photos by zendy: 9:49pm On Apr 10, 2015
skysailor:

African Queen track Neva reach 15years
2005 just ten years back

maybe you heard African Queen in 2005, I heard that track long before 2005
Re: Actress Yvonne Jegede ‘unleashes’ Her Boobs In New Photos by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 10, 2015
zendy:

Try browse d net or google search
Re: Actress Yvonne Jegede ‘unleashes’ Her Boobs In New Photos by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 10, 2015
zendy:

It was release may 6 2004
Re: Actress Yvonne Jegede ‘unleashes’ Her Boobs In New Photos by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 10, 2015
Divineluv14:
What's happening to her? she's becoming uglier by d day embarassed

Well, I have never seen her before now, and I used to think she was Ghanaian when I hear the name
But ....she is very pretty, a dark and beautiful babe...to me sha
What do I know?

1 Like

Re: Actress Yvonne Jegede ‘unleashes’ Her Boobs In New Photos by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 10, 2015
dearpreye:

Surprisingly, most of the people attacking her are ladies! I don't understand them women!

It disgusts me like no end when women make comments that denigrate or belittle their fellow women
....like, talk ill about their beauty, or lack of it, small or large brreasts, hips, buttts, etc
Or call them whhores...etc

I hate it when any human makes such comments about people
But when I read posts like that from women...

...I always wish I could throw something at them!
Very horrible
angry
Re: Actress Yvonne Jegede ‘unleashes’ Her Boobs In New Photos by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 10, 2015
milychocs:

It disgusts me like no end when women make comments that denigrate or belittle their fellow women
....like, talk ill about their beauty, or lack of it, small or large brreasts, hips, buttts, etc
Or call them whhores...etc

I hate it when any human makes such comments about people
But when I read posts like that from women...

...I always wish I could throw something at them!
Very horrible
angry

I don't understand why that's the case! !!!
Re: Actress Yvonne Jegede ‘unleashes’ Her Boobs In New Photos by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 10, 2015
dearpreye:
With all these temptations, how can I make it to Heaven?

Oh God! Please, help me!

Massive boobs are now more common than green grass!

We're in trouble!

Soon we shall be compelled to walk with our eyes closed!

It's obvious these girls are out to ensure one doesn't near the pearly gates of Heaven. ...Una go fail!

Even with a swollen nipple in my mouth, I shall enter there grin grin grin
grin grin
Re: Actress Yvonne Jegede ‘unleashes’ Her Boobs In New Photos by greatness22(m): 10:52pm On Apr 10, 2015
famobaba:
By Emmanuella Ngozi Peters

Edo state born actress Yvonne Jegede has taken to her social media page to flaunt what she’s got, like the saying goes, if you have it, flaunt it.

The 31 Year Old ebony beauty and Nollywood actress who once said she doesn’t expose her cleavage on the streets has however unleashed them in new pictures from her interview with Star Gist.

She shared the picture on her instagram page some hours ago.

Link In...>>>http://expressng.com/2015/04/actress-yvonne-jegede-unleashes-her-boobs-in-new-photos/
i dedicate dis breast to all d almajiri children in my street..... **sips maltina**
Re: Actress Yvonne Jegede ‘unleashes’ Her Boobs In New Photos by chigoizie7(m): 11:26pm On Apr 10, 2015
See as dem just de squeeze and suffocate the boobies, soon them go begin cry, "my oranges has fallen kpatkpata" I wonder what they will do in 10yrz time when exposing of cleavages ain't en-vogue no more
Re: Actress Yvonne Jegede ‘unleashes’ Her Boobs In New Photos by ochoa(m): 11:27pm On Apr 10, 2015
my long time crush(4rm the Africa queen video) ..... She's still hawt tho *nice juggs* cool
Re: Actress Yvonne Jegede ‘unleashes’ Her Boobs In New Photos by formular123triol(m): 12:17am On Apr 11, 2015
zendy:
point of correction,11 years ago
Re: Actress Yvonne Jegede ‘unleashes’ Her Boobs In New Photos by formular123triol(m): 12:19am On Apr 11, 2015
Divineluv14:
What's happening to her? she's becoming uglier by d day embarassed
did you forget so soon that she's now an 'adelebo'.
Re: Actress Yvonne Jegede ‘unleashes’ Her Boobs In New Photos by abiolag(m): 12:20am On Apr 11, 2015
D bread-seller lady in my street got a beta one dan dis grin
Re: Actress Yvonne Jegede ‘unleashes’ Her Boobs In New Photos by honvalid(m): 12:31am On Apr 11, 2015
Mchew dat one na boobs abi bullshit..
Re: Actress Yvonne Jegede ‘unleashes’ Her Boobs In New Photos by Eniqurl(f): 1:47am On Apr 11, 2015
MzBreezy:
.. U shld understand alrdy women dislike demselves.... I dnt get y dey callin her out i bet some dem doing dis have dis same marks.... D jealousy is just so much. U guys belittle urselves by urselves... Ud see a lady insulting anoda lady.. Y dnt u get on with ur boring lives u lil cunts nd stop fucking with eachoda.... Just imagine d woman dat said just look closely ull see those lines ... Wld u want sumone to look closely nd see ur imperfections.... She is richer dan u... Accept dat... She has more men after her fat ass dan u..... Her bitchy ass behaviour pays her.. Urs gets u nowhr pu..ssy.. go wash ur mouth
This is sensible !
Re: Actress Yvonne Jegede ‘unleashes’ Her Boobs In New Photos by IamOpemipo(m): 2:49am On Apr 11, 2015
galadima77:

some image sef dey mk vaseline fail o

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Actress Yvonne Jegede ‘unleashes’ Her Boobs In New Photos by williamspaul22(m): 5:58am On Apr 11, 2015
dynamicbuzz:

Sunburn
yea I get
Re: Actress Yvonne Jegede ‘unleashes’ Her Boobs In New Photos by williamspaul22(m): 5:59am On Apr 11, 2015
leonshom:

Is your own face lighter than your body? Which part is exposed to the sun!
u right shaa
Re: Actress Yvonne Jegede ‘unleashes’ Her Boobs In New Photos by Nobody: 6:31am On Apr 11, 2015
dearpreye:
With all these temptations, how can I make it to Heaven?

Oh God! Please, help me!

Massive boobs are now more common than green grass!

We're in trouble!

Soon we shall be compelled to walk with our eyes closed!

It's obvious these girls are out to ensure one doesn't near the pearly gates of Heaven. ...Una go fail!

Even with a swollen n!pple in my mouth, I shall enter there grin grin grin
Most hilarious post I've read on Nairaland. I laughed and my ribs were cracking. God bless you for that piece my brother.
Re: Actress Yvonne Jegede ‘unleashes’ Her Boobs In New Photos by xeeco: 6:53am On Apr 11, 2015
End time distractions!!!
Re: Actress Yvonne Jegede ‘unleashes’ Her Boobs In New Photos by Nobody: 6:56am On Apr 11, 2015
dearpreye:

Benawei, e no easy na a!
abeii tubara??.. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Yvonne Jegede ‘unleashes’ Her Boobs In New Photos by Nobody: 6:58am On Apr 11, 2015
IzonOwei:
abeii tubara??.. grin

Olotu, e mi oooo...

Baide?
Re: Actress Yvonne Jegede ‘unleashes’ Her Boobs In New Photos by Nobody: 7:27am On Apr 11, 2015
dearpreye:

Olotu, e mi oooo...

Baide?
grin....inyooo minaaa...

Where you dey??...
Re: Actress Yvonne Jegede ‘unleashes’ Her Boobs In New Photos by Nobody: 7:31am On Apr 11, 2015
IzonOwei:
grin....inyooo minaaa...

Where you dey??...

PH. ..preparing to vote Wike for governor!
Re: Actress Yvonne Jegede ‘unleashes’ Her Boobs In New Photos by Nobody: 7:41am On Apr 11, 2015
dearpreye:

PH. ..preparing to vote Wike for governor!
hmmmm...oboy you serious for the matter oooo..so who do you think will win the day?
Re: Actress Yvonne Jegede ‘unleashes’ Her Boobs In New Photos by oshokay(m): 8:02am On Apr 11, 2015
famobaba:
By Emmanuella Ngozi Peters

Edo state born actress Yvonne Jegede has taken to her social media page to flaunt what she’s got, like the saying goes, if you have it, flaunt it.

The 31 Year Old ebony beauty and Nollywood actress who once said she doesn’t expose her cleavage on the streets has however unleashed them in new pictures from her interview with Star Gist.

She shared the picture on her instagram page some hours ago.

Link In...>>>http://expressng.com/2015/04/actress-yvonne-jegede-unleashes-her-boobs-in-new-photos/

kilode!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Adanna's Pre-Wedding Pictures / Timaya Shares Photo Of His Dining Room, Says "See How Good Am Living" / Throwback Video Of Tacha Before The Fame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.