Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,472 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

It Is Not Yet Time To Remove Tinubu's Hands From Lagos. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Is Not Yet Time To Remove Tinubu's Hands From Lagos. (543 Views)

Senate Threatens To Remove Hammed Ali As Customs DG Over Vehicle Duty / Abba Kyari Moves To Remove Magu As EFCC Boss - Sahara Reporters / Rivers Tribunal Ruling: “it Is Not Yet Time For Celebration” – Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Not Yet Time To Remove Tinubu's Hands From Lagos. by sbpumpin: 6:28pm On Apr 09, 2015
my fellow lagosians let compare and contrast between AMBODE AND AGBAJE

ambode has tinubu and fashola

agbaje has bode and ogunlewe

for me it better to follow tinubu than follow bode george.

ambode has yorubas and hausas

agbaje has yorubas and igbos

hausas are asking for nothing from ambode while the igbos are asking for more than they can give from thier own states.

apc is the ruling party while pdp is the opposition party

agbaje talks about giving us everything like there is no recurrent expenditure in lagos budget.sign of inexperience.

ambode has worked with the government before and he know how much work can be done,sign of experience.

apc can give us so many things but pdp has nothing to offer but will take from us.

tinubu will divert everything to osun and he will be treated like a small god but for we lagosians we are doomed.no work no pay

voting jimi is moving from fry pan to fire.

let choose not because we hate fashola who will become a minister soon or tinubu that has nothing to loose once he gets an oil well.

lagosians your future is in your hands.

VOTE WISELY.

1 Like

Re: It Is Not Yet Time To Remove Tinubu's Hands From Lagos. by lanrefront1(m): 6:41pm On Apr 09, 2015
You have a point...

.......Tinubu's time will come, when his hold on Lagos State will be dislodged; if itcan happen to the powerful PDP, it will happen to Tinubu. For now, its best the PDP are prevented from taking over lagos state. The PDP gang must npt be allowed to swap the ATM machine of the federal goverment which they just lost with Goverment of Lagos State.
Re: It Is Not Yet Time To Remove Tinubu's Hands From Lagos. by Volksfuhrer(m): 6:57pm On Apr 09, 2015
Bode George is the major liability of Agbaje. I'm not saying Tinubu is a saint, but he's a million times better than Bode George!

1 Like

Re: It Is Not Yet Time To Remove Tinubu's Hands From Lagos. by Akanbee2015: 7:01pm On Apr 09, 2015
Volksfuhrer:
Bode George is the major liability of Agbaje. I'm not saying Tinubu is a saint, but he's a million times better than Bode George!

Well said my brother. And the fact that Tinubu could out of nowhere give us Fashola, and even invest in money in some meaningful businesses, he's much more better than that ex convict called Bode George. Who has Bode George mentored? What and what has he invested in in the state? Nonsense man.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Implication Of This On AMBODE And APC??? / Who Wins Lagos(picture) / Fayose Moves Out Of State House, Calls Jonathan silly President.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.