Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,062 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Is It Hygienic For People To Go To The Rest Room With Their Phones? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is It Hygienic For People To Go To The Rest Room With Their Phones? (21791 Views)

Ideal Floor Covering For People With Asthma / Tips To Keep Yourself And Environment Hygienic / Is It Hygienic To Use Salt To Brush? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Hygienic For People To Go To The Rest Room With Their Phones? by chinex276(m): 2:28pm On Apr 13, 2015
Re: Is It Hygienic For People To Go To The Rest Room With Their Phones? by LMAyedun(m): 2:28pm On Apr 13, 2015
There's nothing wrong with that..
Re: Is It Hygienic For People To Go To The Rest Room With Their Phones? by bigt2(m): 2:28pm On Apr 13, 2015
grin my phone is mtn. Everywhere I go grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Hygienic For People To Go To The Rest Room With Their Phones? by slap1(m): 2:29pm On Apr 13, 2015
Just clean up the phone as you clean up yourself.
Re: Is It Hygienic For People To Go To The Rest Room With Their Phones? by adexsimply(m): 2:29pm On Apr 13, 2015
siegfried99:

grin grin
I was watching hercules cheesy
Re: Is It Hygienic For People To Go To The Rest Room With Their Phones? by Lilimax(f): 2:30pm On Apr 13, 2015
shocked
How about washing your bum-bum with water your hand bare after pooing embarassed
Yuck!!!
Re: Is It Hygienic For People To Go To The Rest Room With Their Phones? by Nickymezor(f): 2:31pm On Apr 13, 2015
I do dat @ tyms ooo...I think it d3pends on hw neat ur restroom is OP smiley
Re: Is It Hygienic For People To Go To The Rest Room With Their Phones? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 13, 2015
with pampers, you can....shake, shake, shake your body as like. grin grin grin grin
Re: Is It Hygienic For People To Go To The Rest Room With Their Phones? by deronks19(f): 2:32pm On Apr 13, 2015
sadIts nt hygenic
Re: Is It Hygienic For People To Go To The Rest Room With Their Phones? by Ninilowo(m): 2:33pm On Apr 13, 2015
Too funny.......... Am reading and posting from toilet grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Hygienic For People To Go To The Rest Room With Their Phones? by jeeqaa7(m): 2:35pm On Apr 13, 2015
Tbillz:
As long as you don't have data to watch xv#deos.com and you not In possession of petroleum jelly. #YouAreSafe

I now see wat u do with ur fone in d toilet. Continue aborting ur children on toilet floors
Re: Is It Hygienic For People To Go To The Rest Room With Their Phones? by kachoski007(m): 2:36pm On Apr 13, 2015
It doesn't mean any thing at all.I do it as if my life depends on it.its so bad nw that I can't poo conviniently without it.
Re: Is It Hygienic For People To Go To The Rest Room With Their Phones? by Ego2(f): 2:38pm On Apr 13, 2015
Also guilty bout dis, including my grannycheesy
Re: Is It Hygienic For People To Go To The Rest Room With Their Phones? by Jarus(m): 2:38pm On Apr 13, 2015
It cannot be. Because you cannot wash thw phone the phone like you will wash your hands.

Common sense
Re: Is It Hygienic For People To Go To The Rest Room With Their Phones? by aniagoluaustin(m): 2:39pm On Apr 13, 2015
qbd2:
Hmm, makes me remember about a uk article dat found aout. A certain percent of pple dat feacces was detected on their phopne.
Its unhygeinic ,break d habit

I jusr replied u now while in d toilet..am an addict
Re: Is It Hygienic For People To Go To The Rest Room With Their Phones? by Adela10: 2:40pm On Apr 13, 2015
May not be hygienic but necessary whn ur babe is around grin. Lol grin

2 Likes

Re: Is It Hygienic For People To Go To The Rest Room With Their Phones? by chinkichun: 2:40pm On Apr 13, 2015
I'm about doing it now. cheesy
Re: Is It Hygienic For People To Go To The Rest Room With Their Phones? by aniagoluaustin(m): 2:40pm On Apr 13, 2015
Godmother:
I'm also addicted to this habit o, especially if I know I'll be spending time there.
wen u dn go chop those junk foods..hahahhaha

1 Like

Re: Is It Hygienic For People To Go To The Rest Room With Their Phones? by priscaoge(f): 2:40pm On Apr 13, 2015
No one should tell me to Stop it cos that's the only way I can pass out d sh1t wella cry cry cry cry

Even when I enter there without it,I will come out n take it or call someone to get it for me cry
Re: Is It Hygienic For People To Go To The Rest Room With Their Phones? by PaschalWooden(m): 2:41pm On Apr 13, 2015
Though this's an habitual act of most people including myself; but trust me when i put it that handsets are the 3rd most disease vectors after hands and flies, as the the former can be contaminated by the pathogenic invisible microbes in the feacal matter (mainly E.coli/coliforms).
So my co-nairalander, this act is as bad as diseases cos we can sterilize our hands in the course of washing after using the toilet but cannot do that to phone(else your name will be changed to sorry). Thank you

1 Like

Re: Is It Hygienic For People To Go To The Rest Room With Their Phones? by aniagoluaustin(m): 2:41pm On Apr 13, 2015
bloglover:
Can't take a sh*t without my phone o
no b only u
Re: Is It Hygienic For People To Go To The Rest Room With Their Phones? by boardmem(m): 2:42pm On Apr 13, 2015
Adesiji77:

*singing* You are not alone.... tongue

We plenty for dis zone, d tin don master me
Re: Is It Hygienic For People To Go To The Rest Room With Their Phones? by aniagoluaustin(m): 2:42pm On Apr 13, 2015
LatestTrend:
Only girls do such nonsense.

liesgrin
Re: Is It Hygienic For People To Go To The Rest Room With Their Phones? by AAinEqGuinea: 2:42pm On Apr 13, 2015
I'd argue that your phone is likely more unsanitary than your toilet seat
Re: Is It Hygienic For People To Go To The Rest Room With Their Phones? by PaschalWooden(m): 2:42pm On Apr 13, 2015
PaschalWooden:
Though this's an habitual act of most people including myself; but trust me when i put it that handsets are the 3rd most disease vectors after hands and flies, as the the former can be contaminated by the pathogenic invisible microbes in the feacal matter (mainly E.coli/coliforms).
So my co-nairalander, this act is as bad as diseases cos we can sterilize our hands in the course of washing after using the toilet but cannot do that to phone(else your name will be changed to sorry). Thank you
Re: Is It Hygienic For People To Go To The Rest Room With Their Phones? by jossyj: 2:43pm On Apr 13, 2015
Don't try it if you leave in a public building.
Re: Is It Hygienic For People To Go To The Rest Room With Their Phones? by spacyzuma(m): 2:43pm On Apr 13, 2015
I'm so used to doing it. I can't imagine going to the loo or bathroom without my smartphone or tablet.

I'm aware of the germs and health risks, though. So I have alcohol hand sanitizer. Every week or so, I use tissue to clean the gadgets with the sanitizer.
Re: Is It Hygienic For People To Go To The Rest Room With Their Phones? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 13, 2015
Have you even used a paper towel to open the door of a public restroom? Or tried to squeeze out without touching the handle after someone else opens the door? Do you use your foot to flush the toilet? Of course, because those things are loaded with germs!

2 Likes

Re: Is It Hygienic For People To Go To The Rest Room With Their Phones? by PaschalWooden(m): 2:44pm On Apr 13, 2015
Pls stop the spread of diseases; remember the washing-hand rule. Teach the younger ones too.
Re: Is It Hygienic For People To Go To The Rest Room With Their Phones? by LewisO: 2:45pm On Apr 13, 2015
What is this crap doing on FP?

This is too disgusting.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

COVID-19: People In South-East Don’t Believe Virus Exists – Dr. Sani Aliyu / Reasons You Are More Attractive to Mosquitoes Than Your Neighbors / Scientists Find Aggressive New HIV Strain ( Seems Confined To West Africa)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.