Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,730 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Is It Hygienic For People To Go To The Rest Room With Their Phones? - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is It Hygienic For People To Go To The Rest Room With Their Phones? (21795 Views)

Ideal Floor Covering For People With Asthma / Tips To Keep Yourself And Environment Hygienic / Is It Hygienic To Use Salt To Brush? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Hygienic For People To Go To The Rest Room With Their Phones? by Dyt(f): 10:27pm On Apr 13, 2015
sakieja:
it is not hygenic at al because if is ringing u wil pick it.receiving cal inside the toilet or singing inside toilet is not good.apart from diseases,in islam is not allow.because there is a lot of unseen bad demon inside d toilet.they are there to pick ur voice n snap ur image in order to use it for bad purpose.like (akudaya).dead n resurface.pls let stop it

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Is It Hygienic For People To Go To The Rest Room With Their Phones? by Baddestguyp(m): 10:47pm On Apr 13, 2015
sakieja:
why are u showing ur foolishnes on line?must u coment at al.n have never ask u to beleive.ur beleive is quite different from mine.any sane person can not split rubish like u did.why vomiting robish?i think u need medical atention.cos u have a brain tumor.useles felow
shut up. You are delusional. So according to you evil spirits have no where else to hide but toilets Whoever taught you that should be slapped over and over again
Re: Is It Hygienic For People To Go To The Rest Room With Their Phones? by adexsimply(m): 11:42pm On Apr 13, 2015
Omotayor123:
grin
Awww!!! Browsing Lori WC
Na So o, Miss Lasisi smiley
Re: Is It Hygienic For People To Go To The Rest Room With Their Phones? by Omotayor123(f): 12:02am On Apr 14, 2015
adexsimply:
Na So o, Miss Lasisi smiley
U get mouth!
Re: Is It Hygienic For People To Go To The Rest Room With Their Phones? by 185mikel(m): 2:45am On Apr 14, 2015
Godmother:
I'm also addicted to this habit o, especially if I know I'll be spending time there.
like how many years?
Re: Is It Hygienic For People To Go To The Rest Room With Their Phones? by DaBullIT(m): 5:41am On Apr 14, 2015
Hello

This is zam

Reaching you from toilet grin
Re: Is It Hygienic For People To Go To The Rest Room With Their Phones? by Cutehector(m): 6:42am On Apr 14, 2015
DollyParton1:
I am guilty. Started this as a kid with novels. Now I can't go to the loo without holding a phone, tablet or even a laptop. But then, its my toilet, I keep it squeaky clean.
so I guess u can comfortable drink d water in d toilet seat ryt?
Re: Is It Hygienic For People To Go To The Rest Room With Their Phones? by DollyParton1(f): 7:39am On Apr 14, 2015
Cutehector:
so I guess u can comfortable drink d water in d toilet seat ryt?

Who in their right senses drinks water from the toilet. Dang!!!! SMH!!
Re: Is It Hygienic For People To Go To The Rest Room With Their Phones? by javaprogs(m): 7:55am On Apr 14, 2015
adexsimply:
Hmmm. this morning, I went with my laptop.

Lol... i thought i was the only one rolling outta my mind o... This bad part of doing this is that i could end up in there for up to 45mins. Its just some habit.... smh
Re: Is It Hygienic For People To Go To The Rest Room With Their Phones? by Geenickel(m): 9:44am On Apr 14, 2015
LatestTrend:
Only girls do such nonsense.
lie.....

lie.....

lie.....

LIAR
Re: Is It Hygienic For People To Go To The Rest Room With Their Phones? by SenatorJames(m): 10:00am On Apr 14, 2015
Why not..... very hygienic.

The question is; Is it safe? NO
Because the phone can fall inside water.
Re: Is It Hygienic For People To Go To The Rest Room With Their Phones? by Slami101(m): 12:53pm On Apr 14, 2015
Godmother:
I'm also addicted to this habit o, especially if I know I'll be spending time there.

spending time there doing what? shocked
Re: Is It Hygienic For People To Go To The Rest Room With Their Phones? by Slami101(m): 12:55pm On Apr 14, 2015
Sijo01:
I can't step into my personal toilet without my phone. why because my stay there will be soooooo boring.
grin
Re: Is It Hygienic For People To Go To The Rest Room With Their Phones? by Bid98: 10:11pm On Apr 16, 2015
Guilty as charged... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

COVID-19: People In South-East Don’t Believe Virus Exists – Dr. Sani Aliyu / Reasons You Are More Attractive to Mosquitoes Than Your Neighbors / Scientists Find Aggressive New HIV Strain ( Seems Confined To West Africa)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.