Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,166 members, 7,835,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

FFK Was Very Right This Time..be Warned! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Was Very Right This Time..be Warned! (2876 Views)

With Justice Abang, Sherriff On A Mission To Nail PDP'S Coffin, FFK Was Right! / Ilorin Attack: Saraki Upset With Kwara Gov,who Responds,"we Warned You" / FFK Was So Sure PDP Was Leading In 23 States.( See Tweets) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FFK Was Very Right This Time..be Warned! by azzima(m): 3:28am On Apr 10, 2015
Re: FFK Was Very Right This Time..be Warned! by fromnigeria(m): 4:10am On Apr 10, 2015
You have a point,
The attitude of thinking they own everything and everywhere 'me no support all', its not right, You can't come to my father's land and tell me you are a bonafide this and that hence you own part of it, Simply because you leaved there for long.
Nobody go take am. The Igbo should think deep.
Meanwhile, Festus To Commetus abi how them de speak am again. grin

1 Like

Re: FFK Was Very Right This Time..be Warned! by Beesluv: 5:21am On Apr 10, 2015
Hmmmm, BRB. Too long

1 Like

Re: FFK Was Very Right This Time..be Warned! by Nobody: 6:34am On Apr 10, 2015
fromnigeria:
You have a point,
The attitude of thinking they own everything and everywhere 'me no support all', its not right, You can't come to my father's land and tell me you are a bonafide this and that hence you own part of it, Simply because you leaved there for long.
babasis re u karid ? dats sounds like a karible entity

1 Like

Re: FFK Was Very Right This Time..be Warned! by Nobody: 6:59am On Apr 10, 2015
Has anybody from the south east claimed to have inherited a land in Lagos from their fore fathers? Didn't they buy the land from the original owner?
Why should complex be allowed to take a toll on Yoruba and get them paranoid.

The Igbos, Niger Deltans and the Yoruba as well as other ethnicity do contest for positions in Abuja just because it is the capital of Nigeria. If they win because of the support they received, should that be a crime?

Lagos was the Capital city of Nigeria so it was owned by all Nigerians. The shift of the capital to Abuja left the area to be administered by Southwest Zone, yet it is still for all Nigerians.

Envy is the bedrock of malice and hatred. If you can't deal with the Igbo people, go and buy land in the east; it is cheap compared to the price tag that the Igbos pay to own a land in Lagos, build your business and reap your benefit and also remember to pay your tax to the government of the state you are in. that is all that needs be done.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FFK Was Very Right This Time..be Warned! by italo: 7:12am On Apr 10, 2015
fromnigeria:
You have a point,

You have never read the constitution of the Federal Republic

Maybe you, OP and FFK need to educate yourselv

Any Nigerian has aright to live, work,and prosper in any part of Nigeria...and Yorubas were party to that constitutio

you can't share the benefits from other regions, e.g oil money, then turn around and say "Lagos is my own."

That would be cheating. Greed. Betrayal.

The Niger Deltans claim "the oil is our own." can you pay them back the oil money spent on Lagos from the beginning?

2 Likes

Re: FFK Was Very Right This Time..be Warned! by poppincash: 8:36am On Apr 10, 2015
victorels:
Has anybody from the south east claimed to have inherited a land in Lagos from their fore fathers? Didn't they buy the land from the original owner?

The Igbos, Niger Deltans and the Yoruba as well as other ethnicity do contest for positions in Abuja just because it is the capital of Nigeria. If they win because of the support they received, should that be a crime?

Lagos was the Capital city of Nigeria so it was owned by all Nigerians. The shift of the capital to Abuja left the area to be administered by Southwest Zone, yet it is still for all Nigerians.

Envy is the bedrock of malice and hatred. If you can't deal with the Igbo people, go and buy land in the east; it is cheap compared to the price tag that the Igbos pay to own a land in Lagos, build your business and reap your benefit and also remember to pay your tax to the government of the state you are in. that is all that needs be done.
you are even wrong. every Nigerian has a constitutional right to live ad work in any part of nigeria without a residence permit or whatever. this is why the apc wants state police so that they could use it to harass igbos in lagos.
Re: FFK Was Very Right This Time..be Warned! by rattlesnake(m): 8:52am On Apr 10, 2015
But how can a normal human write this much undecided
Re: FFK Was Very Right This Time..be Warned! by Nobody: 9:02am On Apr 10, 2015
poppincash:
you are even wrong. every Nigerian has a constitutional right to live ad work in any part of nigeria without a residence permit or whatever. this is why the apc wants state police so that they could use it to harass igbos in lagos.

I know that. My point was on their comment about Igbos voted in as state rep members away fro their home.

Lagos was the nations capital................
Re: FFK Was Very Right This Time..be Warned! by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 10, 2015
FFK argues blindly. Where in history was it written that the Igbos refused the Yorubas to live in their land of invest in it? Truth be told, Yorubas are not adventurous like other tribes. The believe in a bird in hand is worth two in the bush while we Igbos believe that all the birds can be catapulted down in addition to the one at hand. In all my 30years plus in Aba, I have not met more than 3yoruba people. There is a good presence of hausas in Igbo land, no body refused them coexistence though their Fulani brothers destroys farms with their cows. Two is company, three is crowd they say. We are not company where ever we go, we are a crowd.
Re: FFK Was Very Right This Time..be Warned! by spenca: 10:08am On Apr 10, 2015
The bane of the Igbos is the fact that they are just too territorial ,and they outrightly overblow their importance

3 Likes

Re: FFK Was Very Right This Time..be Warned! by spenca: 10:15am On Apr 10, 2015
jcmaiah:
FFK argues blindly. Where in history was it written that the Igbos refused the Yorubas to live in their land of invest in it? Truth be told, Yorubas are not adventurous like other tribes. The believe in a bird in hand is worth two in the bush while we Igbos believe that all the birds can be catapulted down in addition to the one at hand. In all my 30years plus in Aba, I have not met more than 3yoruba people. There is a good presence of hausas in Igbo land, no body refused them coexistence though their Fulani brothers destroys farms with their cows. Two is company, three is crowd they say. We are not company where ever we go, we are a crowd.

Majority of people you see abroad ,US,UK,China , Belgium are Igbos ,that is their nature they don't go there claiming ownership of the country that aside ,your point about Yorubas not been around the country only simplifies it more to you that the Yoruba clan are quite sufficient on their own and which has accelerated their development above their peers , it is Just a hard line
Re: FFK Was Very Right This Time..be Warned! by italo: 3:46pm On Apr 10, 2015
spenca:

Majority of people you see abroad ,US,UK,China , Belgium are Igbos ,that is their nature they don't go there claiming ownership of the country that aside ,your point about Yorubas not been around the country only simplifies it more to you that the Yoruba clan are quite sufficient on their own and which has accelerated their development above their peers , it is Just a hard line

They aren't sufficient, just lazy.

You call all those jobless miscreants (agberos) and yahoo boys sufficient?

If Yorubas were sufficient, why are they all over London?

They go there in the hope of making fast money through fraudulent means.

1 Like

Re: FFK Was Very Right This Time..be Warned! by spenca: 4:42pm On Apr 10, 2015
italo:

They aren't sufficient, just lazy.

You call all those jobless miscreants (agberos) and yahoo boys sufficient?

If Yorubas were sufficient, why are they all over London?

They go there in the hope of making fast money through fraudulent means.

Do you want to compare the rate of Igbos on London to the Yorubas ? Go and check the stats on the website of the Nigerian's embassy to the UK ,go to Aba and go check the miscreants on the road, go and check the names of Nigerians convicted in Malaysia and Indonesia for drugs trafficking related offenses then come back and tell me the Igbo - Yoruba ratio. Till then cheers mate

1 Like

Re: FFK Was Very Right This Time..be Warned! by Jaypea98: 5:35pm On Apr 10, 2015
victorels:

Before Lagos became Nigeria's Capital wasn't it occupied by lagosians ? Be careful with your statements
Re: FFK Was Very Right This Time..be Warned! by italo: 5:47pm On Apr 10, 2015
spenca:

Do you want to compare the rate of Igbos on London to the Yorubas ? Go and check the stats on the website of the Nigerian's embassy to the UK ,go to Aba and go check the miscreants on the road, go and check the names of Nigerians convicted in Malaysia and Indonesia for drugs trafficking related offenses then come back and tell me the Igbo - Yoruba ratio. Till then cheers mate

Point is: Millions of Yorubas are jobless miscreants and Yorubas go out of their land too. So your theory about them being sufficient flies out the window.

I have never claimed there are no miscreants in Aba of Igbo drug traffickers.

We must reason analytically.
Re: FFK Was Very Right This Time..be Warned! by spenca: 9:59pm On Apr 10, 2015
italo:

Point is: Millions of Yorubas are jobless miscreants and Yorubas go out of their land too. So your theory about them being sufficient flies out the window.

I have never claimed there are no miscreants in Aba of Igbo drug traffickers.

We must reason analytically.

Go to your previous post n juxtapose it with this. Cheers
Re: FFK Was Very Right This Time..be Warned! by Kingspin(m): 10:21pm On Apr 10, 2015
fromnigeria:
You have a point,
But The Nigeria govt since 1960 has been taken oil from the Niger Delta land by force and claiming it a national cake it belong to all Nigerians even after they killed their people becos they want justice and destroying their farm land. Is the oil not in somebody's land? Use ur head o different people live for ABUJA too.
Re: FFK Was Very Right This Time..be Warned! by obinoral1179(m): 10:24pm On Apr 10, 2015
Someone said FFK lips look like the lips of a Cow.
Re: FFK Was Very Right This Time..be Warned! by Kingspin(m): 10:26pm On Apr 10, 2015
Nobody talks about you when u are nobody. Our talents must be different thats one thing for sure.
Re: FFK Was Very Right This Time..be Warned! by phelps007: 11:30pm On Apr 10, 2015
The igbos should tell themselves the truth. We have seen igbos become commissioner in Lagos. We have also seen igbos will election there as well. I think they should rather be grateful rather than claim what doesn't make sense. The truth is Lagos doesn't belong to the igbos. I advise them to play their card well now to get a soft landing at the end of the day when APC finally win. They shouldn't present themselves as enemies of the Yorubas in their own land. Lagos will be too hot for them to stay and do business if the yorubas become hostile to them. Agbaje and ambode surely will hook up after the election and party together somehow. Igbos might end up not enjoying the cooperation of the yorubas like they used to if common sense is not applied in this matter. No Yoruba will go to any part of south east and start claiming he or she owns their land. I wish all Igbos in lagos a continuous peaceful and happy stay. Eko oni baaje oh

1 Like

Re: FFK Was Very Right This Time..be Warned! by Nobody: 7:02am On Apr 11, 2015
Jaypea98:

Before Lagos became Nigeria's Capital wasn't it occupied by lagosians ? Be careful with your statements

I remember saying that the Igbos bought the land they are inhabiting from the original owners which possibly could be Yoruba people. What should I be careful about?

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Warned By Tb Joshua On Naira Devaluation / Avengers : To Be Forewarned Is To Be Forearmed / PHOTO: See What Nigerians Did To Zenith Bank's Logo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.