Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Poll: I Did Not Bribe Resident Electoral Commissioner – Gov Akpabio - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Poll: I Did Not Bribe Resident Electoral Commissioner – Gov Akpabio (510 Views)

Senate Confirms 15 Resident Electoral Commissioners, 12 Others Pending / Buhari Nominates 27 INEC Resident Electoral Commissioners (FULL LIST) / N225,000 Donation To Judge’s Father-in-law’s Funeral, Not Bribe – Rickey Tarfa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poll: I Did Not Bribe Resident Electoral Commissioner – Gov Akpabio by Gr8amechi: 6:54am On Apr 10, 2015
Akwa Ibom State governor Godswill Akpabio has described as false and malicious, the allegation making the rounds that he bribed the resident electoral commissioner in the state to write the Presidential election result for him.Speaking through his information and communications commissioner, Mr Aniekan Umanah, Governor Akpabio described as cheap talk, his purported bribe of the REC with the sum of N2.5billion and a Prado Jeep, adding that this resort to hyperbolic blackmail by the opposition and their cohorts in the state is the height of desperation, which reveals the poverty of their reasoning faculties.Governor Akpabio wondered how, whereand when the transaction was made, and challenged the purveyors of the story, which he said remains a figment of their miserable imaginations, to expose to the public, how such an incredible sum was given out, transferred or paid, including details of the banks, agents or account details which made or received the payments.The governor said that some desperate politicians are going for broke in their selfish bid to win elections at all costs, and reminded them that power resides with the voters, who will either elect or reject them at the polls and that no amount of hate mongering or smear campaign against his person will buoy their cause, as Akwa Ibom people have already decided on how and who to vote for.

source :http://leadership.ng/news/424447/poll-i-did-not-bribe-resident-electoral-commissioner-gov-akpabio
Re: Poll: I Did Not Bribe Resident Electoral Commissioner – Gov Akpabio by Cadamlk: 7:00am On Apr 10, 2015
The same way you made 16 a winner over 17 in the Governor's forum election.There is nothing truthful about your utterances.The only truth I know about you is your developmental projects

1 Like

Re: Poll: I Did Not Bribe Resident Electoral Commissioner – Gov Akpabio by tyson99(m): 7:07am On Apr 10, 2015
Rvbbish talk
Re: Poll: I Did Not Bribe Resident Electoral Commissioner – Gov Akpabio by Edygrin(m): 7:08am On Apr 10, 2015
My Governor! You don't have to bribe anybody to vote for PDP. Your good 8 years in government speaks for you
Re: Poll: I Did Not Bribe Resident Electoral Commissioner – Gov Akpabio by Gr8amechi: 7:14am On Apr 10, 2015
I pity most of these guys
Re: Poll: I Did Not Bribe Resident Electoral Commissioner – Gov Akpabio by VickJames(m): 7:22am On Apr 10, 2015
Some years back, he would've ignored such malicious comments about him but now, he is showing traits of a scared little baby.
Re: Poll: I Did Not Bribe Resident Electoral Commissioner – Gov Akpabio by abduljabbar4(m): 7:27am On Apr 10, 2015
Before nko? Will you admit it?. So who do we believe?
Click like if you believe the inec staff
Click share if you believe the POLITICIAN
Re: Poll: I Did Not Bribe Resident Electoral Commissioner – Gov Akpabio by georjay(m): 7:33am On Apr 10, 2015
abduljabbar4:
Before nko? Will you admit it?. So who do we believe?
Click like if you believe the inec staff
Click share if you believe the POLITICIAN
. Click like if you think the poster above is begging for likes. Click share if you think am also begging for likes

(1) (Reply)

Another Igbo Thread / America Doesn't Need A Bush Or Clinton Dynasty / Ndigbo, Oba Akiolu And Yoruba Tradition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.