Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,673 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

Okorocha Harvest Pdp's Bigwigs In Imo State, As Araraume, Amadi, Joins APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Harvest Pdp's Bigwigs In Imo State, As Araraume, Amadi, Joins APC (1022 Views)

Most Political Bigwigs Will Go To Jail Before 2019 — Ojo / PDP Crisis: Party Bigwigs Consider Engaging EFCC Against NWC Members / PDP Bigwigs And Their Current/immediate Past Pitiable Conditions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okorocha Harvest Pdp's Bigwigs In Imo State, As Araraume, Amadi, Joins APC by angelawoko(m): 7:57am On Apr 10, 2015
Gov. Rochas Owelle Okorocha reelection bid got a big boost as top Peoples Democratic Party chieftains dumped the party to the ruling All progressives Congress, APC in Imo State.

The gale of defections that has hit the PDP in Imo State after the presidential election which it lost to the APC on March 28, 2015 has continued ceaselessly.

The two major political players in Imo State and former governorship hopeful on the platform of the PDP, Senator Ifeanyi Araraume and serial governorship aspirant, Barr Humphrey Anumudu have dumped the PDP for the All Progressive Congress, APC.

Also on the list of defectors is another governorship hopeful, Hon Bethel Amadi who was said to have joined the APC yesterday night.

A source said Araraume collapsed his Destiny Organization political structure to the APC, while another PDP chieftains who later joined Accord Party in Imo State, Felix Idiga (JAFAC) will join the APC formally later today.
Re: Okorocha Harvest Pdp's Bigwigs In Imo State, As Araraume, Amadi, Joins APC by arsetalks(m): 8:01am On Apr 10, 2015
Imoites better be wise and vote for Okorocha or against him based on his achievement in office or lack of it instead of a supposed hate for APC - a supposed yoruba/hausa party.

To me, that man is Igbo's best chance at the presidency when Buhari leaves in 4-8 years time.

Make him irrelevant if he is doing badly but voting against him based on sentiment can only work against the igbos.

Nigeria's next president after GBM should be Fashola or Okorocha or both on a ticket.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Harvest Pdp's Bigwigs In Imo State, As Araraume, Amadi, Joins APC by abduljabbar4(m): 8:19am On Apr 10, 2015
Good for APC since its a south east state
Re: Okorocha Harvest Pdp's Bigwigs In Imo State, As Araraume, Amadi, Joins APC by focus7: 8:20am On Apr 10, 2015
If pdp is going to be dominated by the igbos ithen I can predict that in the next three years pdp in Nigeria would have gone the way of apga.
Re: Okorocha Harvest Pdp's Bigwigs In Imo State, As Araraume, Amadi, Joins APC by obicentlis: 8:22am On Apr 10, 2015
I know All of them will join APC. Owelle might have promised Ararume Gov 2019 which I doubt he will fulfil considering owelle's mentality of using his boys.
Re: Okorocha Harvest Pdp's Bigwigs In Imo State, As Araraume, Amadi, Joins APC by Ralphlauren(m): 8:44am On Apr 10, 2015
arsetalks:
Imoites better be wise and vote for Okorocha or against him based on his achievement in office or lack of it instead of a supposed hate for APC - a supposed yoruba/hausa party.

To me, that man is Igbo's best chance at the presidency when Buhari leaves in 4-8 years time.

Make him irrelevant if he is doing badly but voting against him based on sentiment can only work against the igbos.

Nigeria's next president after GBM should be Fashola or Okorocha or both on a ticket.

keep dreaming bro grin

it aint gonna happen.

you lot are the least trustworthy tribe in Nigeria and every other tribe in nigeria will do everything possible to ensure you lot never fulfil your biafra dream nonsense. grin and if that means stopping the chances of any ibo man 'smelling' aso rock, so be it grin

Nigerians you are and Nigerians you lot will remain cool
Re: Okorocha Harvest Pdp's Bigwigs In Imo State, As Araraume, Amadi, Joins APC by arsetalks(m): 8:46am On Apr 10, 2015
Ralphlauren:

keep dreaming bro grin

it aint gonna happen.

you lot are the least trustworthy tribe in Nigeria and the rest of all will do everything possible to ensure you lot never fulfil your biafra dream nonsense. grin

I am yoruba full bred. Not playing your tribe game.
Re: Okorocha Harvest Pdp's Bigwigs In Imo State, As Araraume, Amadi, Joins APC by Ralphlauren(m): 8:58am On Apr 10, 2015
arsetalks:
I am yoruba full bred. Not playing your tribe game.

hehehehehe. yimu! stop denying your heritage grin

Omo ale jati jati
Re: Okorocha Harvest Pdp's Bigwigs In Imo State, As Araraume, Amadi, Joins APC by arsetalks(m): 9:07am On Apr 10, 2015
Ralphlauren:

hehehehehe. yimu! stop denying your heritage grin

Omo ale jati jati
Ode. I am yoruba/Beninose.

Iwo gangan ni omo ale here. Shioor. Must you play the tribal thing?

I challenge you to read my previous posts on here and see if I am not yoruba. World class akidanidani broda ode.

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders ,is It Still Right To Call APC The Opp. Party See This As Evidence? / House Of Reps: The S-south Quest For Speakership - VANGUARD / Our Destructive Obsession With Tribalism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.