Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Ladies Before You Move On To The Next Bad Guy. Read This! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Before You Move On To The Next Bad Guy. Read This! (2057 Views)

Ladies, Before You Hand Over Your Breast To Any Man.. Do This! (see Photo) / Are You A Short Guy? Read And Tall! / Ladies; Before You Finally Give Up On That Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Before You Move On To The Next Bad Guy. Read This! by hotwax: 8:06am On Apr 10, 2015
My one and only close female friend was dumped by her Guy last week. A relationship of 2 years just vanished like it never happened.

The day she introduced that guy to me, I asked her, "Are u sure about this?". I saw the guy in dreadlocks, I could see he had six packs (He Gyms a lot). My lady is a Banker. Office girl. He sleeps and wake up at the club everyday. I didnt see any chemistry there.

But I had to respect her feelings. But I knew nothing good will come out.

My girl is one of those 90% of women who think bad guys rock.

They can never date nice guys.

Nice guys are boring e.t.c

before you date a bad guy, note the following:

1. It is true that bad guys are interesting, sexually explosive, lively e.t.c

2. They are fashionable (Most nice guys are). You see them with crazy hair styles, tatoos...I know some ladies who get turned on when they see a guy taking alcohol.

3. They approach issues physically and ladies tend to love their man being physical and can fight for and protect them.

4. Ladies feel secure when dating a bad guy. I remember some girls in my school days boasting about how their BF are cult members.
5.. Add yours to the list.

But there are side effect to these goodies (may be) attributes.

1. Remember how you met your guy. E.g. He came with another woman to a party and snicked on her to get your phone number secretly and you think he will be loyal to you. You are just being unrealistic. You will meet the same fate sooner or later.

2. You are dating a guy and you saw him engaging another lady in a public fracas , or you saw him engaging another guy in a fight. You even saw him beating up a guy and you are proud of it. You went ahead and married him. You are a potential boxing punch bag. Don't come and claim you never knew your man could beat a woman. You knew, you were just taking a stewpid risk.

3. You are looking for guys with six pack, tall, handsome +(Gud fearing).Hahaha Six pack and God fearing...Ladies are just too fake. How on earth will you get that in a single package. Trust me, when you get that. It is too good to be true. And when you get bitten, you say "All men are dogs".
Not all men are dogs. You go after dogs. What are you thinking? Don't you know thousands of ladies out there want the same thing you want. There is pressure on guys too. Temptations here and there. So don't call them dog/evil. They are just being human.

Note the following about Nice guys:

1. 80% of them are loyal. Most of them can't stand seeing a woman get hurt. I am not a nice guy too, but I can't stand seeing a heartbroken woman.

2. Its true they are boring. At times, if you always want to do the right thing and be polite, ladies think you are boring. From personal experience.

3. Less Romantic (Not all sha)

4. Weak. Not all. Some are introvert. But don't take their politeness for weakness.

In conclusion, there are many good guys out there. Our ladies just have affinity for the bad/dirty ones. And they will claim, men are bad. No, you go after the bad ones.

Men are not dogs, stop going after dogs.

Kindly ignore my grammatical errors. I am a poor English user.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Before You Move On To The Next Bad Guy. Read This! by alberto2k(m): 8:13am On Apr 10, 2015
I dedicate this Plot to Aliko Dangote grin

Aliko, please channel some of money into my weed business and you'll be Richer than bill gate in juss 3months grin grin
Re: Ladies Before You Move On To The Next Bad Guy. Read This! by temitemi1(m): 8:15am On Apr 10, 2015
Great!
Re: Ladies Before You Move On To The Next Bad Guy. Read This! by Kemzievictor(m): 8:16am On Apr 10, 2015
dis write up is so on point. Kudos OP

Team Good men
Team good ladies
Team shuffle d bad ones like hot dog. Hehehehe
Re: Ladies Before You Move On To The Next Bad Guy. Read This! by Nobody: 8:17am On Apr 10, 2015
So, God fearing guys cannot have six packs?
Re: Ladies Before You Move On To The Next Bad Guy. Read This! by Basildvalour(m): 8:17am On Apr 10, 2015
They forget to note commonsensically that bad things will always remain bad no matter how they try to cover it up to enjoy it because one day, the dog will bite its owner.

I am Mr. Nice Guy and I know I get all the love I can by just being who I am.
Re: Ladies Before You Move On To The Next Bad Guy. Read This! by Oahray: 8:18am On Apr 10, 2015
Bad is now cool and nice whack. Strange generation. *chews kola*
Re: Ladies Before You Move On To The Next Bad Guy. Read This! by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 10, 2015
Bukinafaso
Re: Ladies Before You Move On To The Next Bad Guy. Read This! by hotwax: 8:18am On Apr 10, 2015
Blackett:
So, God fearing guys cannot have six packs?

Why does he need six packs? Is it not for attention from ladies?
Re: Ladies Before You Move On To The Next Bad Guy. Read This! by Nobody: 8:20am On Apr 10, 2015
hotwax:

Why does he need six packs? Is it not for attention from ladies?
God fearing guys don't need attention from ladies?
Re: Ladies Before You Move On To The Next Bad Guy. Read This! by hotwax: 8:20am On Apr 10, 2015
Basildvalour:
They forget to note commonsensically that bad things will always remain bad no matter how they try to cover it up to enjoy it because one day, the dog will bite its owner.

I am Mr. Nice Guy and I know I get all the love I can by just being who I am.

Keep it up. I know many ladies out there still prefer nice guys.

Team Nice
Re: Ladies Before You Move On To The Next Bad Guy. Read This! by hotwax: 8:20am On Apr 10, 2015
Blackett:
God fearing guys don't need attention from ladies?

God fearing guy only need attention from his lady...not ladies

1 Like

Re: Ladies Before You Move On To The Next Bad Guy. Read This! by Maamin(m): 8:22am On Apr 10, 2015
How much is your monthly subscription @Op, consider it on me grin
Re: Ladies Before You Move On To The Next Bad Guy. Read This! by Nobody: 8:23am On Apr 10, 2015
hotwax:

God fearing guy only need attention from his lady...not ladies
In order for him to choose one "lady" he needs "ladies" to choose from, don't you think?

Or do you end up with the first lady you walk up to?
Re: Ladies Before You Move On To The Next Bad Guy. Read This! by hotwax: 8:24am On Apr 10, 2015
Blackett:
In order for him to choose one "lady" he needs "ladies" to choose from, don't you think?

Or do you end up with the first lady you walk up to?

There is sense in that. Noted.
Re: Ladies Before You Move On To The Next Bad Guy. Read This! by YUNGLURD(m): 8:24am On Apr 10, 2015
If I were in ur shoe, I wouldn't console her. My advice is: let her cry her a$s out. She definitely knws the kind of person he is.
Re: Ladies Before You Move On To The Next Bad Guy. Read This! by hotwax: 8:25am On Apr 10, 2015
Maamin:
How much is your monthly subscription @Op, consider it on me grin

LOLZ. I use free internet man. Thanks anyway.
Re: Ladies Before You Move On To The Next Bad Guy. Read This! by Pinkiedearie(f): 8:26am On Apr 10, 2015
So true mehn!..you'ree so on point!
Re: Ladies Before You Move On To The Next Bad Guy. Read This! by hotwax: 8:28am On Apr 10, 2015
YUNGLURD:
If I were in ur shoe, I wouldn't console her. My advice is: let her cry her a$s out. She definitely knws the kind of person he is.

She is like a blood sister to me. We have been friends since.."oh God, I cant remember". I hate to see her sad.
Funny enough, I can see signs that she still want him back. She calls him and denied calling him.
Re: Ladies Before You Move On To The Next Bad Guy. Read This! by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:29am On Apr 10, 2015

Here's what I always tell friends, close friend:

YOU STOP BEING INTERESTING WHEN YOU CEASE BEING INTRIGUING.

THE MOMENT YOU BECOME PREDICTABLE, PEOPLE'S INTEREST IN YOU WOULD WANE.

Bad boys are unpredictable and that unpredictability fuels girls curiosity about them.

I am not a "bad boy" but emulating these qualities coupled with your gentlemanly etiquettes gives me an EDGE over bad boys.

I'm completely teetotal/straightedge and dipsophobic and I don't need to be any other thing to prove a point.

Cc:Hotwax

1 Like

Re: Ladies Before You Move On To The Next Bad Guy. Read This! by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 10, 2015
Am nice guy with little trait of bad guy,am good but also bad in my own area of badness
Re: Ladies Before You Move On To The Next Bad Guy. Read This! by hotwax: 8:33am On Apr 10, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

LAGOON naming ceremony loading, I guess.

TWINS? FFM? That's every young man's secret fantasy!

This is Romance thread. Or did I mistakenly posted this in politics section?
Re: Ladies Before You Move On To The Next Bad Guy. Read This! by naijaboiy: 8:34am On Apr 10, 2015
All these Bad guy & Nice guy talks are just bullshit to me.

Let the Ladies get attracted to whoever they deem fit.

It's their heart and not yours.

They have their reasons for dating them.
Could be for the fun and thrill of it.

The same way we guys like the "bad" girls when we want to have fun.

Besides,,when you are too nice and cool girls will definitely take you for granted.

Whether you are bad or good don't always forget that you are the man. That's all that matters.

undecided
Re: Ladies Before You Move On To The Next Bad Guy. Read This! by Basildvalour(m): 8:34am On Apr 10, 2015
hotwax:

Keep it up. I know many ladies out there still prefer nice guys.

Team Nice
Thanks a whole lot sir
Re: Ladies Before You Move On To The Next Bad Guy. Read This! by holatin(m): 8:34am On Apr 10, 2015
building my badism trait.
will get there one day
Re: Ladies Before You Move On To The Next Bad Guy. Read This! by MadCow1: 8:36am On Apr 10, 2015
Who is a bad guy?

undecided
Re: Ladies Before You Move On To The Next Bad Guy. Read This! by hotwax: 8:36am On Apr 10, 2015
naijaboiy:
All these Bad guy & Nice guy talks are just bullshit to me.

Let the Ladies get attracted to whoever they deem fit.

It's their heart and not yours.

They have their reasons for dating them.
Could be for the fun and thrill of it.

[size=18pt]The same way we guys like the "bad" girls when we want to have fun.[/size]

Besides,,when you are too nice and cool girls will definitely take you for granted.

Whether you are bad or good don't always forget that you are the man. That's all that matters.

undecided

If you go after bad people, then be ready to take what comes out of it.

Lets stop this notion of "All men are dogs".

There is line between dating for fun and marriage. Our ladies always want to marry them and it does nt end up well.
Re: Ladies Before You Move On To The Next Bad Guy. Read This! by YUNGLURD(m): 8:38am On Apr 10, 2015
hotwax:

Funny enough, I can see signs that she still want him back. She calls him and denied calling him.
she hasn't learn yet. The said guy will still do her more harm. I can see why ppl do says girls have fish brain.
Re: Ladies Before You Move On To The Next Bad Guy. Read This! by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:39am On Apr 10, 2015
hotwax:

This is Romance thread. Or did I mistakenly posted this in politics section?

Dude, ever heard of cynism? Research about it.
Re: Ladies Before You Move On To The Next Bad Guy. Read This! by hotwax: 8:41am On Apr 10, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Dude, ever heard of cynism? Research about it.

Whatever point you are trying to prove. Gud luck with it.
Re: Ladies Before You Move On To The Next Bad Guy. Read This! by naijaboiy: 8:44am On Apr 10, 2015
hotwax:

If you go after bad people, then be ready to take what comes out of it.

Lets stop this notion of "All men are dogs".

There is line between dating for fun and marriage. Our ladies always want to marry them and it does nt end up well.
When it's time for marriage i'm 100% sure a girl will not carry a bad boy to go see her Dad&Mum.

It's the same way we guys wouldn't take a bad girl to our family when marriage comes.

At the end of the day this same bad guys/girls will become good in someone's eyes.

Someone will definitely marry them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Things Ladies Force Themselves Do To Please Their Man. / 10 Things To Know Before Marriage For Every Intending Couple.. / MEN! Please Don’t Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women #truekillerfact

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.