Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,312 members, 7,839,505 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Ex-pension Reform Boss Maina Offers To Assist Buhari Stop Corruption In Sector - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-pension Reform Boss Maina Offers To Assist Buhari Stop Corruption In Sector (25683 Views)

Aeesha Maina Adopts Baby Dumped By Roadside In Sokoto. PIC / Banker: How I Ran Maina's N2bn Illegal Accounts / Saraki Tells Buhari: 'Declaration Of Assets Can't Stop Corruption' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-pension Reform Boss Maina Offers To Assist Buhari Stop Corruption In Sector by dedons: 10:40am On Apr 10, 2015
Kk
Re: Ex-pension Reform Boss Maina Offers To Assist Buhari Stop Corruption In Sector by Hollawaley(m): 10:40am On Apr 10, 2015
Well i give GMB till dec.2015 if nigeria does not change a little,if i can have 2000 naira in my account and cant buy two 4dollars cloth from aliexpress, if naira does not come down................boom buhari
Re: Ex-pension Reform Boss Maina Offers To Assist Buhari Stop Corruption In Sector by Chiderad(m): 10:41am On Apr 10, 2015
@Maina: Talo bere ejo lo wo re?

Somebody should please read Job 20 verse 15 and therefter come and comment.

It is very important.

Thank me later
Re: Ex-pension Reform Boss Maina Offers To Assist Buhari Stop Corruption In Sector by coalcoal1(m): 10:42am On Apr 10, 2015
if I hear....hian
Re: Ex-pension Reform Boss Maina Offers To Assist Buhari Stop Corruption In Sector by sagitarius(m): 10:42am On Apr 10, 2015
This Maina is a crook
Re: Ex-pension Reform Boss Maina Offers To Assist Buhari Stop Corruption In Sector by Papasland21: 10:45am On Apr 10, 2015
grin Its like a thief who volunteers to help you repair your house main door.
Re: Ex-pension Reform Boss Maina Offers To Assist Buhari Stop Corruption In Sector by kindnyce(m): 10:46am On Apr 10, 2015
UNBELIEVABLE...WHERE DID THIS THIEF SPRING FROM?

Is THIS NOT THE MOST WANTED CRIMINAL MONTHS BACK?

Pls GMB DO ARREST THIS THIEF ASAP...
Re: Ex-pension Reform Boss Maina Offers To Assist Buhari Stop Corruption In Sector by Sibrah: 10:46am On Apr 10, 2015
Good to hear. Where were these people during Na-Our-Oyel's admin?
Re: Ex-pension Reform Boss Maina Offers To Assist Buhari Stop Corruption In Sector by fyneboi79(m): 10:49am On Apr 10, 2015
DrBulalaa:
Hmmm...everybody now wants to be Buhari's friend. This was how GEJ's problem started. The earlier he nips it in the bud the better for him oo.
I have been watching closely to see all the Buhari critics and those calling Buhari unprintable names to show up and comment but seems all I see is Sai Buhari everywhere. Thunder fire all the people who were fighting us the staunch Buhari supporters before the results of the election was announced. Da iska!!
Re: Ex-pension Reform Boss Maina Offers To Assist Buhari Stop Corruption In Sector by nagoma(m): 10:50am On Apr 10, 2015
kay29000:
Hmm! All these wolves in ship's clothing trying to get in the good books of Buhari so they can cover their own dirty tracks.

Maina is actually a wolf in wolves clothing. No beating about the bush
Re: Ex-pension Reform Boss Maina Offers To Assist Buhari Stop Corruption In Sector by arsetalks(m): 10:50am On Apr 10, 2015
agarawu23:
ppl who are corrupt already wants to help our general stop corruption. " buhari eti e melo?" run from them
Lol to the bold. However, this guy seems credible. He is not as corrupt as you think. I think he will be useful either at EFCC or ICPC or even at the pension board.
Re: Ex-pension Reform Boss Maina Offers To Assist Buhari Stop Corruption In Sector by ceejayluv(m): 10:51am On Apr 10, 2015
He said one of the achievements of
President Goodluck Jonathan was the
setting up of the Pension Reform Task
Team in 2010, adding that the team in
its 2 years of operation was able to
recover N280 billion for government.
"The team courageously stopped the
stealing of N300 million daily by the
management of Police Pension Office
in 2011, the stealing of N4.25 billion
from the Head of Service on monthly
basis and the establishment of an
electronic pension management
system and smart cards to curb
stealing." he said.

Interesting!.... History will always be on GEJ's side, whether malu haters like it or not

2 Likes

Re: Ex-pension Reform Boss Maina Offers To Assist Buhari Stop Corruption In Sector by M4gunners: 10:52am On Apr 10, 2015
He said one of Jonathan achievement is the set up for pension reform. Now that Buhari has finally enter,they have started to see Jonathan achievements,before they said he didn't do anything.God is watching.
Re: Ex-pension Reform Boss Maina Offers To Assist Buhari Stop Corruption In Sector by omenka(m): 10:53am On Apr 10, 2015
MizMyColi:
Which one?
Same guy who looted billions?

APC, I hail thee!!!
Errrrm, what has APC got to do with this The dude is simply offering his service. No one has accepted it yet.

1 Like

Re: Ex-pension Reform Boss Maina Offers To Assist Buhari Stop Corruption In Sector by ceejayluv(m): 10:55am On Apr 10, 2015
M4gunners:
He said one of Jonathan achievement is the set up for pension reform. Now that Buhari has finally enter,they have started to see Jonathan achievements,before they said he didn't do anything.God is watching.
Thunder go fire all of them. ..

1 Like

Re: Ex-pension Reform Boss Maina Offers To Assist Buhari Stop Corruption In Sector by kay29000(m): 10:56am On Apr 10, 2015
nagoma:

Maina is actually a wolf in wolves clothing. No beating about the bush

lol!
Re: Ex-pension Reform Boss Maina Offers To Assist Buhari Stop Corruption In Sector by Fourwinds: 10:59am On Apr 10, 2015
Hmmm. Help kwanu! Im seeing d hand of Jacob and d leg of Esau
Re: Ex-pension Reform Boss Maina Offers To Assist Buhari Stop Corruption In Sector by Noloss(f): 11:02am On Apr 10, 2015
abduljabbar4:

How did you get to know that he is corrupt? Mtcheew
Haba! Suppose dis is a joke, maina off all people. 27Billion of Police pension dat got missed under him has not being found till today. Why won't he come back for more when court injunction favours him. Somebody stole 27billion court granted him 750k option of fine.
Re: Ex-pension Reform Boss Maina Offers To Assist Buhari Stop Corruption In Sector by Fourwinds: 11:02am On Apr 10, 2015
Na dis kind man go tell u say e no sabi f**k but leave am for room with ur GF, e go scatter d place like Operation Desert Storm.
Re: Ex-pension Reform Boss Maina Offers To Assist Buhari Stop Corruption In Sector by Crueldeed: 11:08am On Apr 10, 2015
MizMyColi:
Which one?
Same guy who looted billions?

APC, I hail thee!!!

What has APC got to do with the thread? shocked shocked Please learn to read the entire news and not the headline alone.

1 Like

Re: Ex-pension Reform Boss Maina Offers To Assist Buhari Stop Corruption In Sector by MizMyColi(f): 11:09am On Apr 10, 2015
omenka:
Errrrm, what has APC got to do with this The dude is simply offering his service. No one has accepted it yet.

cheesy
Lol

Just goofing around.
Re: Ex-pension Reform Boss Maina Offers To Assist Buhari Stop Corruption In Sector by minwafor: 11:11am On Apr 10, 2015
This is like a case of Osama trying to assist Obama fight terrorism. Hell No!
Re: Ex-pension Reform Boss Maina Offers To Assist Buhari Stop Corruption In Sector by MizMyColi(f): 11:13am On Apr 10, 2015
Crueldeed:

What has APC got to do with the thread? shocked shocked Please learn to read the entire news and not the headline alone.

Na Joke.
Re: Ex-pension Reform Boss Maina Offers To Assist Buhari Stop Corruption In Sector by eluquenson(m): 11:13am On Apr 10, 2015
This man is simply joking, he supposed to be in jail now if not for our clueless president & the weak judiciary.
Re: Ex-pension Reform Boss Maina Offers To Assist Buhari Stop Corruption In Sector by Okehjp(m): 11:14am On Apr 10, 2015
success is a brother to all while failure is a bastard. Every Tom, Dick and Harry is ready and willing to fight corruption. GMB be watchful
Re: Ex-pension Reform Boss Maina Offers To Assist Buhari Stop Corruption In Sector by IbokUtoroh(m): 11:15am On Apr 10, 2015
fyneboi79:
I have been watching closely to see all the Buhari critics and those calling Buhari unprintable names to show up and comment but seems all I see is Sai Buhari everywhere. Thunder fire all the people who were fighting us the staunch Buhari supporters before the results of the election was announced. Da iska!!

thunder de do exercise wey go tek fire u cos soonest u will be d one to criticise ur MR INTEGRITY!

Abeg did mr maina thing what really happened cos i wasnt following d case? but its like he was doing a nice job untill the enemies of better thing beamed their searchlight on him. atleast we saw hw a corrupt director was disgraced n billions found in her apartmnt n also that man that stole billions n one yakubu granted him bail in the sum of 750thousand which d man paid n left the change. pls what was mr maina's offence that made him be tagged MOST WANTED?
Re: Ex-pension Reform Boss Maina Offers To Assist Buhari Stop Corruption In Sector by arsenal33: 11:17am On Apr 10, 2015
return the 23 billiion Naira first.
Re: Ex-pension Reform Boss Maina Offers To Assist Buhari Stop Corruption In Sector by IbokUtoroh(m): 11:20am On Apr 10, 2015
Noloss:

Haba! Suppose dis is a joke, maina off all people. 27Billion of Police pension dat got missed under him has not being found till today. Why won't he come back for more when court injunction favours him. Somebody stole 27billion court granted him 750k option of fine.

.SISI no be maina bin steal dat one but na mr maina bin uncover d man.
na aboki uncover an aboki thief n another aboki judge use him power plus the greed tek free d man wif 750k bail

1 Like

Re: Ex-pension Reform Boss Maina Offers To Assist Buhari Stop Corruption In Sector by fyneboi79(m): 11:21am On Apr 10, 2015
IbokUtoroh:

thunder de do exercise wey go tek fire u cos soonest u will be d one to criticise ur MR INTEGRITY!

Abeg did mr maina thing what really happened cos i wasnt following d case? but its like he was doing a nice job untill the enemies of better thing beamed their searchlight on him. atleast we saw hw a corrupt director was disgraced n billions found in her apartmnt n also that man that stole billions n one yakubu granted him bail in the sum of 750thousand which d man paid n left the change. pls what was mr maina's offence that made him be tagged MOST WANTED?
I don stop d exercise wey the thunder dey do by powers conferred on me.But the thunder wey carry 40 feet container of destruction don fire you tey tey as u just show urself as one of the basstards that wanted to derail change. Buf00n!! grin
Re: Ex-pension Reform Boss Maina Offers To Assist Buhari Stop Corruption In Sector by omowumi9: 11:22am On Apr 10, 2015
Mr. President elect isn't a fool nor gullible. All the currupt public officials will not go unpunished.
Re: Ex-pension Reform Boss Maina Offers To Assist Buhari Stop Corruption In Sector by IbokUtoroh(m): 11:24am On Apr 10, 2015
fyneboi79:
I don stop d exercise wey the thunder dey do by powers conferred on me.But the thunder wey carry 40 feet container of destruction don fire you tey tey as u just show urself as one of the basstards that wanted to derail change. Buf00n!! grin

basstards?
are u for real, diaris god ooooooo.

but hw far u sef, u be mr thunder or u were born when thunder strike?
Re: Ex-pension Reform Boss Maina Offers To Assist Buhari Stop Corruption In Sector by agarawu23(m): 11:24am On Apr 10, 2015
arsetalks:
Lol to the bold. However, this guy seems credible. He is not as corrupt as you think. I think he will be useful either at EFCC or ICPC or even at the pension board.
OK we shld watch and see

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Arrives Paris, France (Photos) / Police Withdraws Individuals And Companies' Security Guards / Trader Moni Scheme Idiotic – Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.