Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,885 members, 7,810,394 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

6 Projects Lagos Stand To Lose By Voting PDP (jimi Agbaje) In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 6 Projects Lagos Stand To Lose By Voting PDP (jimi Agbaje) In Lagos (2680 Views)

Dasukigate: EFCC To Arrest Jimi Agbaje In Port-harcourt - Elombah.com / Yoruba Ronu! You Stand To Lose By Voting PDP (jimi Agbaje) In Lagos / PDP :jimi Agbaje Spotted Waiting To Be Accredited Also !! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Projects Lagos Stand To Lose By Voting PDP (jimi Agbaje) In Lagos by bettercreature(m): 10:05am On Apr 10, 2015
1)FOURTH MAINLAND BRIDGE CONNECTING THE ISLAND AND THE MAINLAND MEASURES ABOUT 14KM IN LENGHT

2)APPROVAL OF MORE LOCAL GOVERNMENT CREATED BY APC GOVERNMENT

3)20 UNITS OF 100 MEGAWATTS POWER STATIONS

3)UNDERGROUND TRAIN STATION CONNECTION LAGOS,ABUJA AND THE WHOLE OF WEST AFRICA

5)INCREAMENT OF LAGOS ALLOCATION BY 45 PERCENT

6)AHMED TINUBU TUITION FREE UNIVERSITY

Lagos can not afford to be in the hand of opposition now that we are at the center,please think before you vote,lagos has suffered for 16years and this is the right time to reap everything,i have to apologize to my igbo brother to forgive and forget and vote for APC

Source..Leaked document

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Projects Lagos Stand To Lose By Voting PDP (jimi Agbaje) In Lagos by Tattooboy: 10:08am On Apr 10, 2015
JK is in the wrong party. APC candidates have been impressive. Aint no way im voting PDP.

13 Likes

Re: 6 Projects Lagos Stand To Lose By Voting PDP (jimi Agbaje) In Lagos by bettercreature(m): 10:17am On Apr 10, 2015
I just can't understand why people are thinking about PDP now that APC is at the center,its just sad

5 Likes

Re: 6 Projects Lagos Stand To Lose By Voting PDP (jimi Agbaje) In Lagos by missangela: 10:23am On Apr 10, 2015
bettercreature:
I just can't understand why people are thinking about PDP now that APC is at the center,its just sad

Its about total change!!!!!

8 Likes

Re: 6 Projects Lagos Stand To Lose By Voting PDP (jimi Agbaje) In Lagos by blacksta(m): 10:25am On Apr 10, 2015
APC must continue by fire or by force....

we will not lose our rewards because of some bad belle outsiders.

10 Likes

Re: 6 Projects Lagos Stand To Lose By Voting PDP (jimi Agbaje) In Lagos by Henrypraise41(m): 10:26am On Apr 10, 2015
Its too late brother, and how did you know that JK will not execute all those projects, are you in his mind? JK is the right man now, lets give him a chance because he has invested on this governship race for quiet some time now, and i believe GOD wants to reward him for his struggle as HE did to jacob.

15 Likes

Re: 6 Projects Lagos Stand To Lose By Voting PDP (jimi Agbaje) In Lagos by bettercreature(m): 10:32am On Apr 10, 2015
Henrypraise41:
Its too late brother, and how did you know that JK will not execute all those projects, are you in his mind? JK is the right man now, lets give him a chance because he has invested on this governship race for quiet some time now, and i believe GOD wants to reward him for his struggle as HE did to jacob.
PDP are spoilt brat they will suck lagos dry,their only hope is lagos please think twice before you vote,you only know whats here you dont know whats coming,Lagos are prone to hooliganism its going to be very easy for PDP to turn it to Rivers state withing a short period of time
Pls point out one good PDP state in Nigeira? we all thought AKWA IBOM is great we didnt know they are collecting allocation of more than 8 states combine together

8 Likes

Re: 6 Projects Lagos Stand To Lose By Voting PDP (jimi Agbaje) In Lagos by gists: 11:02am On Apr 10, 2015
If pdp was ruling Lagos, Ahmadu Bello way would have been submerged under the ocean! With APC, not only is the lives and properties secure, they have also gone into partnership with private sector and reclaimed 2km of land lost to the atlantic ocean. I can't think of why I will throw away the employment, and investment opportunities that will emerge when Eko atlantic project is in full swing by voting for a party that prevented Tinubu from protecting the shoreline in Lagos - even though PDP led FG was foot dragging on its responsibilities.
Bill Clinton will be like are these people crazy if we throw away these opportunities (or leave it in the hands of vampires) by not returning APC to Alausa.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CO9uS7kUXI

5 Likes

Re: 6 Projects Lagos Stand To Lose By Voting PDP (jimi Agbaje) In Lagos by zimoni(f): 11:24am On Apr 10, 2015
JK

Is Just Kidding.

Ambode till 2023.

4 Likes

Re: 6 Projects Lagos Stand To Lose By Voting PDP (jimi Agbaje) In Lagos by segebobo: 11:28am On Apr 10, 2015
Did I hear Ahmed Tinubu tuition free university,.. and underground train station...
Pls make promises you can fulfil!

3 Likes

Re: 6 Projects Lagos Stand To Lose By Voting PDP (jimi Agbaje) In Lagos by Iype(m): 11:47am On Apr 10, 2015
LET THE BEST MAN WIN................. EKO ONI BAJELET THE BEST MAN WIN................. EKO ONI BAJELET THE BEST MAN WIN................. EKO ONI BAJE
Re: 6 Projects Lagos Stand To Lose By Voting PDP (jimi Agbaje) In Lagos by dipo1234: 11:58am On Apr 10, 2015
JK will outshine the APC government if he wins, APC have deceived us well enough, we want change in lagos thats all. JK we are voting tomorrow

3 Likes

Re: 6 Projects Lagos Stand To Lose By Voting PDP (jimi Agbaje) In Lagos by Volksfuhrer(m): 12:03pm On Apr 10, 2015
Stop worrying! JK is just kidding!

2 Likes

Re: 6 Projects Lagos Stand To Lose By Voting PDP (jimi Agbaje) In Lagos by redsconsult(m): 12:11pm On Apr 10, 2015
segebobo:
Did I hear Ahmed Tinubu tuition free university,.. and underground train station...
Pls make promises you can fulfil!
tinubu govt run a free university tution for 3 to 4yrs nothing is impossible if its well planned

1 Like

Re: 6 Projects Lagos Stand To Lose By Voting PDP (jimi Agbaje) In Lagos by redsconsult(m): 12:12pm On Apr 10, 2015
ambo is the winner

3 Likes

Re: 6 Projects Lagos Stand To Lose By Voting PDP (jimi Agbaje) In Lagos by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 10, 2015
Henrypraise41:

No matter how much a Jss1 student tries, he cannot pass WAEC exam. God doesn't reward the illprepared and unjust. Experience is key!

Saying JK has invested in the governorship election for quite some time as the reason for your vote is just plain dumb. No Apologies.

1 Like

Re: 6 Projects Lagos Stand To Lose By Voting PDP (jimi Agbaje) In Lagos by agabaI23(m): 12:29pm On Apr 10, 2015
bettercreature:
1)FOURTH MAINLAND BRIDGE CONNECTING THE ISLAND AND THE MAINLAND MEASURES ABOUT 14KM IN LENGHT

2)APPROVAL OF MORE LOCAL GOVERNMENT CREATED BY APC GOVERNMENT

3)20 UNITS OF 100 MEGAWATTS POWER STATIONS

3)UNDERGROUND TRAIN STATION CONNECTION LAGOS,ABUJA AND THE WHOLE OF WEST AFRICA

5)INCREAMENT OF LAGOS ALLOCATION BY 45 PERCENT

6)AHMED TINUBU TUITION FREE UNIVERSITY

Lagos can not afford to be in the hand of opposition now that we are at the center,please think before you vote,lagos has suffered for 16years and this is the right time to reap everything,i have to apologize to my igbo brother to forgive and forget and vote for APC

Source..Leaked document

So APC is planning a sectional government where only states governed by them will benefit from the centre? Is that part of the change?
Vote JK for change
Re: 6 Projects Lagos Stand To Lose By Voting PDP (jimi Agbaje) In Lagos by ojobekehinde: 12:29pm On Apr 10, 2015
Stop decieving urself,JK we know.why cannt you advice lagos APC to decamp to PDP wen PDP is at the center.why?saying APC is at the center so lagosian should vote for APC is typical nonsense
Re: 6 Projects Lagos Stand To Lose By Voting PDP (jimi Agbaje) In Lagos by comos: 12:30pm On Apr 10, 2015
redsconsult:
ambo is the winner
JK for sure
Re: 6 Projects Lagos Stand To Lose By Voting PDP (jimi Agbaje) In Lagos by omololu2020(m): 12:33pm On Apr 10, 2015
dipo1234:
JK will outshine the APC government if he wins, APC have deceived us well enough, we want change in lagos thats all. JK we are voting tomorrow
how do d APC govt deceived we lagosian? Men don't b silly pls,giv it to d APC govt in lagos state,dey av really perform

4 Likes

Re: 6 Projects Lagos Stand To Lose By Voting PDP (jimi Agbaje) In Lagos by omololu2020(m): 12:35pm On Apr 10, 2015
ojobekehinde:
Stop decieving urself,JK we know.why cannt you advice lagos APC to decamp to PDP wen PDP is at the center.why?saying APC is at the center so lagosian should vote for APC is typical nonsense
u are d one sayin trash.I wonder ao pple fink atyms sef,are u sayin d APC govt in lagos is a failure?

2 Likes

Re: 6 Projects Lagos Stand To Lose By Voting PDP (jimi Agbaje) In Lagos by adebisicutie: 12:36pm On Apr 10, 2015
Re: 6 Projects Lagos Stand To Lose By Voting PDP (jimi Agbaje) In Lagos by comos: 12:52pm On Apr 10, 2015
ojobekehinde:
JK is OK
Re: 6 Projects Lagos Stand To Lose By Voting PDP (jimi Agbaje) In Lagos by stunning4real: 12:53pm On Apr 10, 2015
missangela:

total change from what if i may ask?

1 Like

Re: 6 Projects Lagos Stand To Lose By Voting PDP (jimi Agbaje) In Lagos by mendoakala(m): 12:54pm On Apr 10, 2015
Henrypraise41:
how he wan take do am

1 Like

Re: 6 Projects Lagos Stand To Lose By Voting PDP (jimi Agbaje) In Lagos by Dannyset(m): 12:57pm On Apr 10, 2015
So u think we Lagosians are daft to vote for PDP? Pls come off that. Jimi can't even go near it this time around. We are against him on this.

1 Like

Re: 6 Projects Lagos Stand To Lose By Voting PDP (jimi Agbaje) In Lagos by eshbeewanna: 12:58pm On Apr 10, 2015
Jimi is nothing but a pretender he is only being desperate to Govern Lagos that's why is ready to use any means to get to power lyke is Boss Jonathan.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Projects Lagos Stand To Lose By Voting PDP (jimi Agbaje) In Lagos by SporaD8: 1:18pm On Apr 10, 2015
stunning4real:
total change from what if i may ask?
From performer to mediocre!
that's how skewed so peoples brain are - That s a sane person will see ambode's profile and still go for Jimi who can't even manage his pharmacy company really beat my imagination.
Ambode loni Jo!!!

1 Like

Re: 6 Projects Lagos Stand To Lose By Voting PDP (jimi Agbaje) In Lagos by hazyfm: 1:19pm On Apr 10, 2015
missangela:

ogbeni what are u changing?

1 Like

Re: 6 Projects Lagos Stand To Lose By Voting PDP (jimi Agbaje) In Lagos by SporaD8: 1:24pm On Apr 10, 2015
hazyfm:

ogbeni what are u changing?
Haven't u heard? Some peoples brain need change.
Ambode ni o!!!

2 Likes

Re: 6 Projects Lagos Stand To Lose By Voting PDP (jimi Agbaje) In Lagos by 0coded80: 1:34pm On Apr 10, 2015
redsconsult:
ambo is the winner
by 2019 in ondo state
Re: 6 Projects Lagos Stand To Lose By Voting PDP (jimi Agbaje) In Lagos by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 10, 2015
Henrypraise41:
What has he invested in Lagos as a whole? All he has done for Lagos is to keep contesting for Governor. Has he ever done anything for his own state? Does he even have mentorship capabilities? What are Jimi's qualifications for the seat of the most important governor in Nigeria? What makes Jimi Ok? I feel some people dont even know what they are getting into; this is a man who keeps jumping everywhere because he wants to be governor.
Which 'OK' man allows an ex-convict to rig him in as the candidate for governorship? Which 'OK' man lacks principles? Which 'OK' man comes from a royal family but has refused to serve Lagos in any capacity yet wants to govern his state? It makes me think non yorubas rooting for him don't really care if Lagos crumbles...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Compromised / Yoruba Charms / Breaking News: Service Charge Scrapped By NERC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.