Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,357 members, 7,957,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:54 AM

A Trend For Indigenes Of Lagoon State - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Trend For Indigenes Of Lagoon State (463 Views)

Could Janet Jackson Inspire A Trend Of Older Mommas? / Two Brothers Drown In Lagos Lagoon (photos) / A Married Man. A Single Lady. The Infidelity Trend... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Trend For Indigenes Of Lagoon State by AlPicapcI(m): 11:25am On Apr 10, 2015
Ibo kwenu! Ibo Kwenu!! Ibo kwezuenuuuuu!!!!!!

Lets us all come together and draft a means on how to start live on the lagoon, one of our brothers has set up a swimming academy thereby enabling us to get certified within 48hrs. Sandfilling has started already by one of us on the Eko Atlantic.

Feel free to add yours.

NDI OFE NMANU KEEP OFF!!
Re: A Trend For Indigenes Of Lagoon State by SkinnyDude(m): 1:36pm On Apr 10, 2015
shey na tomorrow?
i have my life jacket and food here with me.
Re: A Trend For Indigenes Of Lagoon State by Nobody: 6:31am On Apr 11, 2015
i am coming with my measuring tape, want to start building once a portion of the lagoon is alotted to me.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Abductions: Chibok Girls Remembered One Year On 14 April 2015 / Sister Appreciation Thread, Appreciate Your Lovely Sister Here, Many More Of / Obama Calls Moms To Wish Them A Happy Mother's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.