Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,687 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Why Are Muslims Given Preferential Treatment On Nairaland? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Are Muslims Given Preferential Treatment On Nairaland? (684 Views)

Thirsty King Cobra Is Given Water From A Bottle In India Village(photos). / Preferential Treatment In Nigeria / Car Crash: Akpabio Flown Abroad For Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Muslims Given Preferential Treatment On Nairaland? by TheMan3: 12:58pm On Apr 10, 2015
Today I saw a topic in the front page titled
https://www.nairaland.com/2205557/what-rewards-muslim-women-paradise

I tried to comment on the topic only to be redirected to a page where I was being asked if I was a Muslim. I clicked on 'no' only to be redirected to front page where I could no longer view the topic.

Question 1. Can I not make intelligent comment on any topic about Islam?

Question 2. Does this rule apply to every other religion?

I'm my opinion if there is a special treatment for Islam, there should be also for budist, the Sanyo worshipers, the ogun servers, even Christians.

NB: I tried posting this in religion section but it won't
Re: Why Are Muslims Given Preferential Treatment On Nairaland? by Beesluv: 1:05pm On Apr 10, 2015
hmmmm
Re: Why Are Muslims Given Preferential Treatment On Nairaland? by TheMan3: 1:07pm On Apr 10, 2015
Anyone can try and view that topic and reply, yuk will see what I am talking about
Re: Why Are Muslims Given Preferential Treatment On Nairaland? by Zaikon(m): 1:14pm On Apr 10, 2015
No mata wat u may nt undstnd som teachins ther in resultin to another mode of missundstanding.
Re: Why Are Muslims Given Preferential Treatment On Nairaland? by barackodam: 1:15pm On Apr 10, 2015
TheMan3:
Today I saw a topic in the front page titled
https://www.nairaland.com/2205557/what-rewards-muslim-women-paradise

I tried to comment on the topic only to be redirected to a page where I was being asked if I was a Muslim. I clicked on 'no' only to be redirected to front page where I could no longer view the topic.

Question 1. Can I not make intelligent comment on any topic about Islam?

Question 2. Does this rule apply to every other religion?

I'm my opinion if there is a special treatment for Islam, there should be also for budist, the Sanyo worshipers, the ogun servers, even Christians.

NB: I tried posting this in religion section but it won't

Q1) Islam section is meant for Muslims alone, but some times back, it was hijacked by non Muslims, they spew hatred and bigot on every thread they see, which i think called for that movement. you want to make a nice comment while dozens wanna degrade the section......sorry for that.

Q2) sorry, iono
Re: Why Are Muslims Given Preferential Treatment On Nairaland? by Omofairy(f): 1:15pm On Apr 10, 2015
You are sooo ryt shocked shocked shocked

But here they come and comment on other religions topics

Smh
Re: Why Are Muslims Given Preferential Treatment On Nairaland? by TheMan3: 1:32pm On Apr 10, 2015
barackodam:

Q1) Islam section is meant for Muslims alone, but some times back, it was hijacked by non Muslims, they spew hatred and bigot on every thread they see, which i think called for that movement. you want to make a nice comment while dozens wanna degrade the section......sorry for that.

Q2) sorry, iono

If thats so, then Muslims should also be ban from commenting in other religions.
I have seen a lot of hate towards pastors, tithes,etc, but that didn't make nairaland ban other religions from commenting
Re: Why Are Muslims Given Preferential Treatment On Nairaland? by TheMan3: 1:33pm On Apr 10, 2015
Omofairy:
You are sooo ryt shocked shocked shocked

But here they come and comment on other religions topics

Smh
Exactly my point
Re: Why Are Muslims Given Preferential Treatment On Nairaland? by barackodam: 1:37pm On Apr 10, 2015
TheMan3:

If thats so, then Muslims should also be ban from commenting in other religions.
I have seen a lot of hate towards pastors, tithes,etc, but that didn't make nairaland ban other religions from commenting

complain to your mods and s.eun

(1) (Reply)

Another Fallen Gallant Soldier!!! / When The Guy Is Not Making A Move / Think A Minute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.