Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Ex-President Jonathan's Message & Wishes To Muslims - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-President Jonathan's Message & Wishes To Muslims (24781 Views)

Sallah: Fayose Distributes Rams To Muslims, Urges Them To Pray For Nigeria / See Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Message To Nigerians / How Ex-president Arranged Arrest of Diezani - Silverbirdtv.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex-President Jonathan's Message & Wishes To Muslims by ketekete: 8:13am On Jun 18, 2015
As we enter into the holy month of Ramadan, I wish the Muslim Ummah a successful fast. I enjoin all Nigerians to join our brothers and sisters of the Islamic faith in prayers for the peace and prosperity of Nigeria. This is a time to also reflect on the virtues taught by prophet Mohammed (SAW) which virtues include concern for the less privileged in society, increased offering of salat and introspection for the purpose of character development. God bless the Muslim Ummah and may God bless Nigeria. Ramadan Kareem. GEJ.

Source: https://www.facebook.com/jonathangoodluck?fref=ts

92 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ex-President Jonathan's Message & Wishes To Muslims by shegsrules(m): 8:14am On Jun 18, 2015
Nice from the ex presido, i hope u and mama peace are getting enough rest. Please tell her to send wishes also so that i can type ex first lady wishes Muslims happy Ramadan.
(now i know why people the type first to comment, as the first u go just the feel like usain bolt while others are behind u) grin grin

47 Likes

Re: Ex-President Jonathan's Message & Wishes To Muslims by Nobody: 8:15am On Jun 18, 2015
Kk

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ex-President Jonathan's Message & Wishes To Muslims by Activity77(m): 8:16am On Jun 18, 2015
Respect to d best president
Gej

202 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ex-President Jonathan's Message & Wishes To Muslims by Nobody: 8:16am On Jun 18, 2015
Hope and pray dem won't see dis moon till december, make dem fast to ..............ll

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ex-President Jonathan's Message & Wishes To Muslims by Nobody: 8:18am On Jun 18, 2015
My Hero and amicable president

110 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ex-President Jonathan's Message & Wishes To Muslims by Elueme: 8:18am On Jun 18, 2015
Good one my ever smiling president and man of peace.. I know posterity shall judge you right and many will later understand that the ill-feelings against you was informed partly by misinformation and propaganda. As you remember the Muslim Unmah at this very auspicious moment, may God also not take way His countenance from you.. You are my best president ever by measures.

156 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Ex-President Jonathan's Message & Wishes To Muslims by Vince77(m): 8:18am On Jun 18, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Hope and pray dem won't see dis noon till december, make dem fast to ..............ll
hahahhaahaa..... u bad gan

5 Likes

Re: Ex-President Jonathan's Message & Wishes To Muslims by donholy28(m): 8:20am On Jun 18, 2015
The same speech fit take buhari 3 hours to read...plus his grammatical errors...dame patience fit be im English teacher

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ex-President Jonathan's Message & Wishes To Muslims by donphilopus: 8:20am On Jun 18, 2015
Jonathan was somewhat and somehow good. But the people around him made him look bad. Anyway, whether good or bad, enjoy your stay in Otuoke. You wouldn't mingle with the evil/bad ones in your next life!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-President Jonathan's Message & Wishes To Muslims by Orunto: 8:21am On Jun 18, 2015
Thank you GEJ. May Allah bless you and grant you abundant peace.

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ex-President Jonathan's Message & Wishes To Muslims by donphilopus: 8:23am On Jun 18, 2015
[s]
donholy28:
The same speech fit take buhari 3 hours to read...plus his grammatical errors...dame patience fit be im English teacher
[/s]

Senseless! Who said 'How much did Jim Nwobodo stole?' Guess it was Buhari! If you have nothing meaningful to contribute, pls shut the bleep by keeping your fingers crossed.

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-President Jonathan's Message & Wishes To Muslims by rawtouch: 8:29am On Jun 18, 2015
Thank you sir appreciate much

4 Likes

Re: Ex-President Jonathan's Message & Wishes To Muslims by GudluckIBB(m): 8:30am On Jun 18, 2015
donphilopus:
[s][/s]

Senseless! Who said 'How much did Jim Nwobodo stole?' Guess it was Buhari. If you have nothing meaningful to contribute, pls shut the bleep by keeping your fingers crossed.

Don't mind those clueless team.
Gej history will never forgive you for the mess you plunged this country into.clueless Man.

17 Likes

Re: Ex-President Jonathan's Message & Wishes To Muslims by donholy28(m): 8:30am On Jun 18, 2015
donphilopus:
[s][/s]

Senseless! Who said 'How much did Jim Nwobodo stole?' Guess it was Buhari. If you have nothing meaningful to contribute, pls shut the bleep by keeping your fingers crossed.
eh bros....did I call ur name... ur senselessness don make u forget ur own name.

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-President Jonathan's Message & Wishes To Muslims by eyenibibio(m): 8:34am On Jun 18, 2015
There is something about Jonathan that just makes me like this man anytime he speaks.

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ex-President Jonathan's Message & Wishes To Muslims by ketekete: 8:38am On Jun 18, 2015
Amin

Orunto:

Learn More: http://ketekete.com/former-presisdent-goodluck-jonathan-wishes-to-muslims-on-ramadan/

9 Likes

Re: Ex-President Jonathan's Message & Wishes To Muslims by stepo707: 8:42am On Jun 18, 2015
I miss you GEJ

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex-President Jonathan's Message & Wishes To Muslims by Tallesty1(m): 8:45am On Jun 18, 2015
Orunto:
Amen

19 Likes

Re: Ex-President Jonathan's Message & Wishes To Muslims by egbaguy: 9:05am On Jun 18, 2015
Who is he?

1 Like

Re: Ex-President Jonathan's Message & Wishes To Muslims by dokyOloye: 9:08am On Jun 18, 2015
Make he beg them make dem no throw bomb too.
That na my own contribution.

1 Like

Re: Ex-President Jonathan's Message & Wishes To Muslims by pgidex(f): 9:18am On Jun 18, 2015
Nice one from a nice man smiley

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex-President Jonathan's Message & Wishes To Muslims by Xgz1(m): 9:30am On Jun 18, 2015
Wetin happen e fine 4 here oo! E don leave 9ja problems away 4 una

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-President Jonathan's Message & Wishes To Muslims by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:40am On Jun 18, 2015
Nice one Gej,you are stil my President!

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-President Jonathan's Message & Wishes To Muslims by p1jiobi: 9:50am On Jun 18, 2015
Buhari is a dullard, GEj is a hero. GEJ since u left no minster has been appointed, boko haram has resurrected, our dunce of a president is over whelmed, he even admited he couldn't do much because of his age. GEJ pls can u come back.

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ex-President Jonathan's Message & Wishes To Muslims by Slynonny(m): 9:57am On Jun 18, 2015
My House boy sorry Husband Buhari the Daura President is impotent and a failure to MANHOOD.
#Aisha_Buhari_d_Prostitute.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex-President Jonathan's Message & Wishes To Muslims by luvinhubby(m): 10:00am On Jun 18, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Hope and pray dem won't see dis moon till december, make dem fast to ..............ll
Wicked !! grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex-President Jonathan's Message & Wishes To Muslims by Princess042(f): 10:04am On Jun 18, 2015
Nice speech from GEJ.
Posterity will judge you for the good things you did for NIGERIA

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ex-President Jonathan's Message & Wishes To Muslims by francizy(m): 10:40am On Jun 18, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

If e no show, na to pack bag enter Togo oh!!! shocked shocked shocked

grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-President Jonathan's Message & Wishes To Muslims by MizMyColi(f): 10:40am On Jun 18, 2015
smiley
Re: Ex-President Jonathan's Message & Wishes To Muslims by fabbyluv: 10:54am On Jun 18, 2015
I so much love this man

13 Likes

Re: Ex-President Jonathan's Message & Wishes To Muslims by Shortyy(f): 11:02am On Jun 18, 2015
my presido

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari And His Wife, Aisha At UN General Meeting (Photos) / Provision Of 40,000 E-mails: The Achievement Buhari's Media Aide Is Trumpeting / NDDC, Ondo Begin N19bn Coastal Road To Connect Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.