Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,553 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

She Has A TITANIC Crush On Me.... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Has A TITANIC Crush On Me.... (5496 Views)

I Have A Crush On Him But He Might Be Gay. / Four Rap Lines To Woo Your Crush On Nairaland (play Play Crush Sha) / I Have A Crush On My Younger Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Has A TITANIC Crush On Me.... by Nobody: 5:10pm On Apr 10, 2015
ronald4lif:
Kinglekan this is work of fiction right? Apparently.

Although she came off boring all those password talk was just green light for you to make a move on her. What's your business with her password and facebook. Why you no ask for a dinner date.

Lol! Is that what this damn green light is all about? Sounded like the girl was giving a pelican crossing light grin

1 Like

Re: She Has A TITANIC Crush On Me.... by kinglekan: 5:14pm On Apr 10, 2015
alberto2k:
ehmm.. Kinglekan abi Kinglemeji

Wehrey! Wetin this story teach me us now? undecided

Babe dey give u ggrin light and u dey dull abi? undecided
Infact u need slap from Sango, the type way dey reset dat ur smoke filled brain grin grin

Hahahaha, Bros nor vex. I bin dey diet that time, na why I nor gree chop am. grin

1 Like

Re: She Has A TITANIC Crush On Me.... by ronald4lif(m): 5:16pm On Apr 10, 2015
Chiam55:

Lol! Is that what this damn green light is all about? Sounded like the girl was giving a pelican crossing light grin

Hehe! Her intention may have been to give him a pelican light but she ended up giving him a toucan crossing light. And he ruined the entire show by not giving her a zebra crossing amber light. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: She Has A TITANIC Crush On Me.... by kinglekan: 5:17pm On Apr 10, 2015
ronald4lif:
Kinglekan this is work of fiction right? Apparently.

Although she came off boring all those password talk was just green light for you to make a move on her. What's your business with her password and facebook. Why you no ask for a dinner date.

Well hard as it is to believe which really doesn't matter cos this is just a forum, it really happened. wink

And I wasn't really interested in her. She had a great figure but there wasn't really any attraction. Plus like I pointed out, I had always seen her around but our paths never crossed.
Re: She Has A TITANIC Crush On Me.... by kinglekan: 5:19pm On Apr 10, 2015
danyel09:
Kinglekan I like ur thread but I also fink u need dis to clear ya head

Hahahaha. Don't let NL police catch u distributing that ooo

*stylishly collects it*

grin
Re: She Has A TITANIC Crush On Me.... by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 10, 2015
ronald4lif:

Hehe! Her intention may have been to give him a pelican light but she ended up giving him a toucan crossing light. And he ruined the entire show by not giving her a zebra crossing amber light. cheesy

Lol! We need to report these Africans to dvla cause they failed grin
Re: She Has A TITANIC Crush On Me.... by ronald4lif(m): 5:21pm On Apr 10, 2015
kinglekan:

Well hard as it is to believe which really doesn't matter cos this is just a forum, it really happened. wink

And I wasn't really interested in her. She had a great figure but there wasn't really any attraction. Plus like I pointed out, I had always seen her around but our paths never crossed.

Okay. Since there was no attraction the wasn't any reason to take it further then. But you must be a gentle man not to be interested in a woman of such attribute coz of no attraction. That's good. Some guys will just eat the cookie regardless.
Re: She Has A TITANIC Crush On Me.... by ronald4lif(m): 5:26pm On Apr 10, 2015
Chiam55:

Lol! We need to report these Africans to dvla cause they failed grin

Hehe! We're Africans too, remember. We don't want dvla bailiff fine notes on our rides please. Had enough of it already. grin

1 Like

Re: She Has A TITANIC Crush On Me.... by cutieberie1(f): 5:38pm On Apr 10, 2015
kinglekan:

Nooo sweetie mii. I can't fit to cheat on you naaa. wink

so u are also cheatin...talk strike
only u..
Re: She Has A TITANIC Crush On Me.... by kinglekan: 5:43pm On Apr 10, 2015
Chiam55:

And you sir king was feeling yourself more than she was feeling you so she lost before she start.

Make I nor feel fly? smiley. Its not everyday you get a hawt curvy babe crushing on a guy and giving the pelican light like you actually put it. That got me ROTFL. smiley

Chiam55:

Another thing if you thought she fine but no brains then why didn't you just tell her lol. Should've jst cut her story short with a ' are you crushing on me?"

Hehehe, well as much as this sounds really cool, if I had done it she probably might have said yes and I would have to tell her I wasn't into her. That would definitely burst her bubble. smiley

Chiam55:

If I can have the guts to call a guy out amongst his friends damn once I get the number only two things will happen.... S.N.m

Hahahaha, Plzzzzz tell me oooo.

And full meaning of S.N.M? grin

1 Like

Re: She Has A TITANIC Crush On Me.... by Fabdedon(m): 5:44pm On Apr 10, 2015
alberto2k:
ehmm.. Kinglekan abi Kinglemeji

Wehrey! Wetin this story teach me us now? undecided

Babe dey give u ggrin light and u dey dull abi? undecided
Infact u need slap from Sango, the type way dey reset dat ur smoke filled brain grin grin
hehehe leave that guy joor.. See free gift grin
kinglekan.. A fish at hand is better than others in the river.. grin

1 Like

Re: She Has A TITANIC Crush On Me.... by kinglekan: 5:45pm On Apr 10, 2015
cutieberie1:

so u are also cheatin...talk strike
only u..

Boo booo, awayuu?? You knw am too faithful smiley
Re: She Has A TITANIC Crush On Me.... by Fabdedon(m): 5:46pm On Apr 10, 2015
ronald4lif:

Okay. Since there was no attraction the wasn't any reason to take it further then. But you must be a gentle man not to be interested in a woman of such attribute coz of no attraction. That's good. Some guys will just eat the cookie regardless.
i wount think twice.. I would eat the cookies and lick the kom kom grin join

1 Like

Re: She Has A TITANIC Crush On Me.... by kinglekan: 5:47pm On Apr 10, 2015
countsparrow:
Kai... See as I waste MB on top dis thread...

God!!!
Wetin be d pato of this thread now undecided
Kini ere ti o wa ni be?

Hahahaha
, Werey ni padi yi sha ooo.

Go ask plato d pato naaaa. smiley

Make I dash u small MB on ur chinko Phone? grin
Re: She Has A TITANIC Crush On Me.... by kinglekan: 5:49pm On Apr 10, 2015
Beennkumar:
A titanic crush? It can sink, bro. embarassed

That's why I didn't take the bait ooo. smiley
Re: She Has A TITANIC Crush On Me.... by mirexxx(f): 5:49pm On Apr 10, 2015
kinglekan:
Cc:
tohpahz, falconey, ronald4lif, tosyne2much, sandrahnaub, missclasssy, rokiatu, mizkeleke, sinaj, blebleswag, baebiehot, Darkangel86, daviyjones, Blackett, andystudentggrin

And Orijin101 and the rest of the gang.

Ipledge,fabdedon,kingtom, jacksparrow1207,prettythicksme (jacks boo), stephenqueen, alberto2k,2dice, etc..smiley

And my beautiful NL sweethearts and crushes. grin

Twaci, Lala247, chiam55, Sleekyshuga, Cutieberie1, Vickybee, lanicky, ggrin, gracile, midehi, mirexxx, Tandullceblog,
SubbieD, Judie7654, etc... smiley wink

And my Lovely E-fiance
Beamborla. grin

Make all of Una kindly hit the Like and share ooo on the post on top!! I don count all of una ooo. grin
if you have a crush on me, it should be mee and mee alone! I don't share crushers tongue

1 Like

Re: She Has A TITANIC Crush On Me.... by kinglekan: 5:56pm On Apr 10, 2015
ronald4lif:

Well online here a lot of us might sound like players, but in the real world we are just gentle men and faithful partners.
Re: She Has A TITANIC Crush On Me.... by BIBblacboy: 5:56pm On Apr 10, 2015
....during d time of subsidy wen i was really broke......she came from a very rich family.....so i considered her heaven sent

1 Like

Re: She Has A TITANIC Crush On Me.... by kinglekan: 5:57pm On Apr 10, 2015
mirexxx:
if you have a crush on me, it should be mee and mee alone! I don't share crushers tongue

Am just too greedy hun, guess I should have been named oliver twist. grin
Re: She Has A TITANIC Crush On Me.... by BIBblacboy: 5:58pm On Apr 10, 2015
kinglekan:

hahaaaa....na only u sabi better thing

1 Like

Re: She Has A TITANIC Crush On Me.... by kinglekan: 6:00pm On Apr 10, 2015
Fabdedon:

hehehe leave that guy joor.. See free gift grin
kinglekan.. A fish at hand is better than others in the river.. grin

grin smiley
Re: She Has A TITANIC Crush On Me.... by Fabdedon(m): 6:08pm On Apr 10, 2015
mirexxx:
GREEDnessimanazatiom

1 Like

Re: She Has A TITANIC Crush On Me.... by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 10, 2015
Reading....
Re: She Has A TITANIC Crush On Me.... by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 10, 2015
wristwatch:
Reading....

Summarise it for me abeg .. When ur done
Re: She Has A TITANIC Crush On Me.... by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 10, 2015
I told one man in my life and the rest was history.

He was the bouncer at a club I was working in.

I spent weeks thinking of all the things I would say lol.

So one night at work I see him and my heart does a somersault as usual and I decided tonight is the night.

I took a shot of tequila for some dutch courage and when he walked past again like he always does.

I called him over to the bar. He was on the other side of the bar and I said; "I have something to tell you." He smiled and said, "what?"

I looked down then looked up and motioned him to come closer.

I then went to whisper in his ear but nothing came out lol. He pulled away and I grabbed him and pulled him back and shouted in his ear " I HAVE A BIG CRUSH ON YOU"

He laughed and said, "I'll chat to you later. " and walked off. I felt so much relive to get that out of my head.

Club closed at 4am and as I was cashing up in the office he came in and asked if I wanted a ride home. Yes please I replied.

On our way to the car he asked if I wanted to go for a drink with him and I accepted.

Everywhere was closed at 4 in the morning so he took me to a gentlemen's club (Rhinos I think it's called) I saw my first strip club that night. We had a laugh. He took me home and I got a kiss good night. We dated for a year. He was trouble but the wickedst slam thus far in my life.

Ps SNM means say nomore

kinglekan:

Make I nor feel fly? smiley. Its not everyday you get a hawt curvy babe crushing on a guy and giving the pelican light like you actually put it. That got me ROTFL. smiley

Hehehe, well as much as this sounds really cool, if I had done it she probably might have said yes and I would have to tell her I wasn't into her. That would definitely burst her bubble. smiley

Hahahaha, Plzzzzz tell me oooo.

And full meaning of S.N.M? grin
Hehehehehe, Well that might have

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Has A TITANIC Crush On Me.... by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 10, 2015
Chiam55:
I told one man in my life and the rest was history.

He was the bouncer at a club I was working in.

I spent weeks thinking of all the things I would say lol.

So one night at work I see him and my heart does a somersault as usual and I decided tonight is the night.

I took a shot of tequila for some dutch courage and when he walked past again like he always does.

I called him over to the bar. He was on the other side of the bar and I said; "I have something to tell you." He smiled and said, "what?"

I looked down then looked up and motioned him to come closer.

I then went to whisper in his ear but nothing came out lol. He pulled away and I grabbed him and pulled him back and shouted in his ear " I HAVE A BIG CRUSH ON YOU"

He laughed and said, "I'll chat to you later. " and walked off. I felt so much relive to get that out of my head.

Club closed at 4am and as I was cashing up in the office he came in and asked if I wanted a ride home. Yes please I replied.

On our way to the car he asked if I wanted to go for a drink with him and I accepted.

Everywhere was closed at 4 in the morning so he took me to a gentlemen's club (Rhinos I think it's called) I saw my first strip club that night. We had a laugh. He took me home and I got a kiss good night. We dated for a year. He was trouble but the wickedst slam thus far in my life.

Nice one

2 Likes

Re: She Has A TITANIC Crush On Me.... by mirexxx(f): 6:18pm On Apr 10, 2015
Fabdedon:
GREEDnessimanazation
gringringrin
Re: She Has A TITANIC Crush On Me.... by mirexxx(f): 6:19pm On Apr 10, 2015
kinglekan:

I also can't share sad
Re: She Has A TITANIC Crush On Me.... by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 10, 2015
Lala247:

Nice one

Lol yeah. So have you ever told a guy you crushing?
Re: She Has A TITANIC Crush On Me.... by cutieberie1(f): 6:21pm On Apr 10, 2015
kinglekan:

Boo booo, awayuu?? You knw am too faithful smiley

indeed..wat abt ur oda crushes....until u decide bye.
Re: She Has A TITANIC Crush On Me.... by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 10, 2015
Chiam55:

Lol yeah. So have you ever told a guy you crushing?

Noo my body tell him undecided grin

Lol i know .. I know .. I cant help myself

1 Like

Re: She Has A TITANIC Crush On Me.... by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 10, 2015
mirexxx:
see jealosy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Drake's Gods Plan In Nigeria (funny Memes) / See A Page On Instagram Where Nigerians Are Ask To Drop Their Orgasm Face. / Be Twice Wise As A Girl...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.