Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,634 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) (42203 Views)

Bode George Mentions Tinubu's Properties As He Blasts Him And APC (Video) / Another Mystery Discovered Surrounding The Victory Of Gen. Buhari / With The Victory Of APC, What Do You Think Will Happen To Mbu? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) by Pebcak: 4:41am On Apr 13, 2015
this guy again
its obvious that only a new party will unseat PDP and its the amalgamation of old party
So its not a big deal bros Jo
E get as e be
Na every body want score point

Me self get prophesy
Buhari will move to Aso Rock
Fashola will be a minister
Ngige will serve in the next government
Ameachi will serve in the next government
Some Minister from Johnathans government will go to jail
Johnathan will get some awards after leaving the government
Buhari will make some changes but there will be a lot for him to do.........

Na so all their prophesies they go, Hunmmmmmmmmmmm maybe I should start my CHURCH

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) by Ekeke1(m): 4:41am On Apr 13, 2015
You forget to add that he also prophesied abt the lagoon threat...
Y can't dis videos come out when he prophesied it?

4 Likes

Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) by NobleG1(m): 4:45am On Apr 13, 2015
Complete nonsense!! This is a man who couldn't "predict" his own church collapsing and killing hundreds while wounding many of his s*tupid followers!

Some ordinary people predicted APC's win including me! Does it mean I can or have a special power to always predict future? No.
You saw the date (2010) on the video which means the "prediction" was for the 2011 election and the "prediction" didn't happen. And yet you dishonestly presented it as if the so-called "prediction" was for this recent election.

Nigerians are religious idiots indeed!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) by ademusiwa7: 4:48am On Apr 13, 2015
It is not the wish of god for us. thé word of god/od made us know he wish us well. it is not thé wish of god that thé party run by a convicted criminal ahmed magaji tinubu run thé economy. god does not wish evil to his. people.
Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) by ijiini(m): 5:07am On Apr 13, 2015
...ko.kan mi walai....

1 Like

Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) by seedorfg(m): 5:24am On Apr 13, 2015
but i thought he said there would be a lot of bloodshed and a power politician dying and there are going to be a plane crash , taaaaar which prophecise !

2 Likes

Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) by Adegbemigunjosh(m): 5:27am On Apr 13, 2015
MrMcJay:
TB Joshua ko, HIV Moses ni

Even a dunce with a single-digit IQ could tell that all wouldn't be well with PDP. Not with the internal crises.

He would be seeing funny visions about but couldn't see the his church structure collapsing.

Physician, heal thyself. Luke 4:23

Just be mindful of what you say or write about men of God.Even if TB Joshua was a fake Prophet,Since he said God called him then u suld be careful.I pity u, wen pipu are saying bad tinz about men of God just keep quiet n go ur way...

2 Likes

Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) by sophtaf(f): 5:36am On Apr 13, 2015
Hmm lipsrsealed
Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) by Ura: 5:36am On Apr 13, 2015
Why is it that this man always come out after a deed has been done to say he prophesied about it? Where did he make his prophesy? Why were there no people testifying since before the elections that they were there when he said it? The one that he said he was speaking in parables, he has not yet deciphered it. The president of that western country that he predicted that he will be killed, is still there. I have not heard any news of that sort. If God Almighty revealed it to him, why did he not pray that it should be changed in favour of president Jonathan? Look at the number of times the President visited him. People like me don pass the level of this type of children's story. It is his custom to release tape after the deed has been done but never before. Make all the people wey the man don brainwash enjoy their bedtime story joor. Enjoy yourselves wink

3 Likes

Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) by Nobody: 5:40am On Apr 13, 2015
kodded:
And what has tb Joshua. Prophecy about tommorow governorship poll ....... undecided ?

You will see dat all results have been announced
Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) by deadie(m): 5:46am On Apr 13, 2015
Fake 'prophet'.
Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 5:56am On Apr 13, 2015
Ura:
Why is it that this man always come out after a deed has been done to say he prophesied about it? Where did he make his prophesy? Why were there no people testifying since before the elections that they were there when he said it? The one that he said he was speaking in parables, he has not yet deciphered it. The president of that western country that he predicted that he will be killed, is still there. I have not heard any news of that sort. If God Almighty revealed it to him, why did he not pray that it should be changed in favour of president Jonathan? Look at the number of times the President visited him. People like me don pass the level of this type of children's story. It is his custom to release tape after the deed has been done but never before. Make all the people wey the man don brainwash enjoy their bedtime story joor. Enjoy yourselves wink
why are you guys always like this? First of all, he said he saw a big party emerging to unseat PDP, he didn't mention a particular year or date. He also said he does not support any party for you to be talking about praying for GEJ to win. And lastly, this is not just a clip released, these are regular video recordings from his church services that people get to cut from the full clip to show peeps. Moreover, if you will like to know his prophecies before hand, you'll need to always stay glued to emmanuel TV because he says them at random. Not a fan of his, but I criticise objectively... cheers..
Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) by diasporaman(m): 5:59am On Apr 13, 2015
TB Joshua should stop all these spurious and nonsensical predictions. When Satanism infiltrates Pentecostalism, ungodliness dethrones spiritualism.

Fake and demonic being.

1 Like

Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 6:00am On Apr 13, 2015
NobleG1:
Complete nonsense!! This is a man who couldn't "predict" his own church collapsing and killings hundreds while wounding many of his s*tupid followers!

Some ordinary people predicted APC's win including me! Does it mean I can or have a special power to always predict future? No.
You saw the date (2010) on the video which means the "prediction" was for the 2011 election and the "prediction" didn't happen. And yet you dishonestly presented it as if the so-called "prediction" was for this recent election.

Nigerians are religious idiots indeed!
Haba bros, so you think because you're a prophet, everything will be revealed to you? But ask yourself, can a man see everything that will happen in the whole world? Just one man ooo, Haba!! For the fact he's a prophet doesn't mean everything will be revealed to him na..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) by Nobody: 6:06am On Apr 13, 2015
MosquitoREBIRTH:
Haba bros, so you think because you're a prophet, everything will be revealed to you? But ask yourself, can a man see everything that will happen in the whole world? Just one man ooo, Haba!! For the fact he's a prophet doesn't mean everything will be revealed to him na..
Then he should shut up and stop trying to claim dt he sees everything after d deed is done

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) by nagoma(m): 6:07am On Apr 13, 2015
Is this TB Joshua guy still doing the False propheting job and deceiving the gullible?

Is he not the one whose faulty and illegal building structure collapsed and killed scores of innocent people?

Why is he not in Prison?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) by jennybright(f): 6:09am On Apr 13, 2015
crackhouse:
These niggas ain't real, they are good at editing videos and posting them online claiming they prophesied one shit or another after the stuff have happened.

No my dear you are wrong on this. I was born and brought up in Catholic church I'm not even his member though his fan. I was sitting inside my living room that Sunday afternoon when that prophecy was given. I remembered vividly when the person watching it with me said is not possible. What I will advise all the Thomas in this forum is just one day tune to Emmanuel TV listen and watch what goes on there. Also you will still find people who spoke against him and yet found themselves there for one problem or the other. You will also see some of your pastors their trying to collect anointing water to use in their church for healing. May it never be your portion. Some people speak based on what they heard, you try and investigate what you heard if it's the truth or not. Good morning

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) by chi4ik4(m): 6:15am On Apr 13, 2015
TB Joshua always claim that he prophesied whenever something has happened. we are not gullible Joshua

1 Like

Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) by Ujupsy: 6:19am On Apr 13, 2015
prophet I need your help pls tell me when Nigeria will divide,a lot of people are prophesying this with out date also tell me the region that will come together
I want a clear prophecy a clear one cause I don't want the thing that happened in your church repeat hear
Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) by jennybright(f): 6:19am On Apr 13, 2015
seedorfg:
but i thought he said there would be a lot of bloodshed and a power politician dying and there are going to be a plane crash , taaaaar which prophecise !

Yes he says so and that was the reason for the two days fasting on Thursday and Monday before the election. God still answer prayers. He will only replay the video after the prophesy has been fulfilled. Stay close to Emmanuel TV expecially his Sundays service from 2pm up by then he is already at the pulpit. God is still saying something

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) by dodoniyi: 6:22am On Apr 13, 2015
I strongly believe in the prophecies revealed by God unto His prophets recorded in the Holy Bible and the ones revealed to the living prophets here on earth now.

But this man's prophecies always come out when an event has already occurred.

Because of the way he does his things, that was why I predicted the above topic yesterday. I predicted his action and it came to pass. HILARIOUS!!!! Hahahahaha

Check my yesterday's topic below:

"WATCH OUT For Prophet T.B. Joshua With His Post-election Prophecy"

https://www.nairaland.com/2251276/watch-out-prophet-t.b-joshua

I gave him an award there
Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) by Nobody: 6:24am On Apr 13, 2015
Ask him where d chibok girls are.

He has d opportunity to talk now o before bringing up another video after d public gets info on d girls

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) by AlphaDibia(m): 6:28am On Apr 13, 2015
Goat

samuelson06:

Yes o. He is my Prophet for life. So proud of him cheesy GEJ tried averting the prophecy with all his might but failed woefully. This is why the man of God called him to calm down and give up for the People's General while INEC were yet to round up collating the election results. Respect to Prophet TB Joshua!!!

[size=1pt]

@ Seun, lalasticlala

[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) by NobleG1(m): 6:32am On Apr 13, 2015
MosquitoREBIRTH:

You mean his own church disaster? Why not? Your comment is not rational.
If you claim he can "predict" anything, why didn't he "predict" his own church disaster?
Christians are known to always pick and choose bible verses that suits them, instead of the whole thing.
Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) by Jarus(m): 6:32am On Apr 13, 2015
We always hear after elections.

The truth is, none of these so-called men categorically said BUHARI WILL WIN. The ones that were categorical said JONATHAN WILL WIN.

Others hedged their bet with vague statements like this and interprete in favour of actual outcome after elections.

Even Nairaland political analysts were more categorical as I saw statements like "There is no way Buhari will not win" on Nairaland before elections

6 Likes

Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) by Sexytemi(f): 6:43am On Apr 13, 2015
pls pls pls @ d op, stop deceiving yourself o, your pastor is no pastor but a good guesser, y didn't he come out and say d presidential winner then, and I tot he said one power political person was going to die the day of collation for presidential elections(still waiting for d prophecy to come to pass), he should forget about politics and face his church, or if that is to big for him, let him cont prophesying about doom., coz that's what he's good at.

1 Like

Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) by justwise(m): 6:43am On Apr 13, 2015
jennybright:

Yes he says so and that was the reason for the two days fasting on Thursday and Monday before the election. God still answer prayers. He will only replay the video after the prophesy has been fulfilled. Stay close to Emmanuel TV expecially his Sundays service from 2pm up by then he is already at the pulpit. God is still saying something

How come he did not see the collapse of his own church?
Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) by Bsc(m): 6:43am On Apr 13, 2015
I no dey c Any prophet......wetin self...he only said is a year of good morning!!!!!!!! Only Mbaka stood his ground
Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) by thaoriginator: 6:43am On Apr 13, 2015
He must be crazy like the gods. Even mere mortals and senseless dogs know PDP will lose woefully. So please Mr fake prophet save us that bullsh'it or tell it to the birds.
Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) by Nobody: 6:46am On Apr 13, 2015
?

Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) by Peterozd(m): 6:46am On Apr 13, 2015
We are showing you screenshot prove of our win for
(11. 04. 2015). Its always a great day for us
and also for our customers. We are pretty sure
you
want pockets full of money, brand new cell
phone or
maybe even a new car. Are we wrong? Well, we
are here to help you out! Don't waste your time
-
buy the next games & score the biggest profit
you've ever scored, because that's pretty much
the
easiest, safest and fastest way to do it. Miracles
happen and this is the place where you can
find
them. All we do is win!

CONTACT ME ON BBM : 55A90483

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi Converting To Emir / Zungeru Hydropower DAM In Niger State Completed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.