Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,548 members, 7,827,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

A Funny Argument I Had With A Christian Preacher. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Funny Argument I Had With A Christian Preacher. (5352 Views)

Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) / American Preacher Blasts Obama, Nigeria And The Entire Black Race (Video) / Fact About The Killed Christian Preacher In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Funny Argument I Had With A Christian Preacher. by dalaman: 12:38pm On Apr 11, 2015
Hiswordxray:

I reveal to you the wisdom of God embodied in His mystery and you call it thrash just because you don't understand it.
Do you call every maths you can't solve thrash?
This is exactly the problem of you people, when you don't understand something you call it thrash instead of finding a way to understand.

Simply tell me the exact age of the earth using your special knowledge of God. Your shenanigans are becoming boring already.
Re: A Funny Argument I Had With A Christian Preacher. by dalaman: 12:40pm On Apr 11, 2015
malvisguy212:
the mystery of God we know are his nature hidden from the foundation of the world, Not one of you know it, science can never knew it because science cannot look for evidence where matter do not exist.

Use christianity and tell me the exact age of the earth. What exactly did God use in creating water?
Re: A Funny Argument I Had With A Christian Preacher. by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 11, 2015
malvisguy212:
Dapo777 you meet a lady who couldn't defined 'holy' and you conclude she was a christian, do you know the meaning of christian and it character? Any christian who doesent know what is meant to be holy is not grounded in the word of God, he/she is only a church goer.

Provide a verse where God say he created man to be perfect,God only called everything good,if God eliminate evil then what we have as freewill is partial freewill,you can not expressed your love without trial.
If God wanted to eliminate evil, he wouldn't have allow the knowledge of good and evil to grow in the first place,the perfect world human are asking for is not here,it heaven and before you go there attain the holiness of God in christ Jesus.

According to sango, yoruba is his first creation but history say the Jews and the Egyptian are the oldest in this universe, we will not trust a god who doesent know our history.Many other religions claim a god or gods, but none seem to be interested in punishing human beings,as a sango worshipper , If you fear death, yet believe that sango will not punished your sin , then you are being irrational. Then again, maybe you uncertain whether death is the end of your existence.

Define "holy".
Re: A Funny Argument I Had With A Christian Preacher. by dalaman: 1:52pm On Apr 11, 2015
malvisguy212:

According to sango, yoruba is his first creation but history say the Jews and the Egyptian are the oldest in this universe.

Which history says that the Jews and Egyptians are the oldest people in the universe?

2 Likes

Re: A Funny Argument I Had With A Christian Preacher. by plaetton: 2:30pm On Apr 11, 2015
Hiswordxray:

The mystery of God is a person. This mystery of God is time himself. He is the beginning of time and the end of time at the same time. Time exist in this mystery for he is above time. He pay no tribute to time. He is the essence, meaning and purpose of time. The future and the past is his today. That is why he calls things that will be as if they already are. He had finished all things before time and within time he also finished all things but at the end of time he had to finish all things. Time isn't real for the mystery of God is the reality of time.

So what time did the earth began? it began in the time if the mystery. The earth began in him before it existed. For the earth and all creation is a shadow, type and representation of him. He is the reality of the earth. For he is the new creation. The old creation is a shadow of the new creation but the new creation began before the old creation and the new creation with later begin after the old creation. Because the new creation is the end of the old creation.
Meaningless crap.
Only something that doesn't exist could have all the positive attributes above. Proof that god is nothing but a mental construct. The qualities of any god is directly proportional to the quality of the mind that creates it.

2 Likes

Re: A Funny Argument I Had With A Christian Preacher. by plaetton: 2:36pm On Apr 11, 2015
malvisguy212:
Dapo777 you meet a lady who couldn't defined 'holy' and you conclude she was a christian, do you know the meaning of christian and it character? Any christian who doesent know what is meant to be holy is not grounded in the word of God, he/she is only a church goer.

Provide a verse where God say he created man to be perfect,God only called everything good,if God eliminate evil then what we have as freewill is partial freewill,you can not expressed your love without trial.
If God wanted to eliminate evil, he wouldn't have allow the knowledge of good and evil to grow in the first place,the perfect world human are asking for is not here,it heaven and before you go there attain the holiness of God in christ Jesus.

According to sango, yoruba is his first creation but history say the Jews and the Egyptian are the oldest in this universe, we will not trust a god who doesent know our history.Many other religions claim a god or gods, but none seem to be interested in punishing human beings,as a sango worshipper , If you fear death, yet believe that sango will not punished your sin , then you are being irrational. Then again, maybe you uncertain whether death is the end of your existence.

Which school taught you that the Egyptians and Jews are oldest in the universe?
You had better go and ask for a refund?

I am always shocked when I see supposedly educated folks make public statements that I couldnt have made in senior primary school.

I will keep emphasizing that quality education, the lack of it, is greatly responsible for the dearth of intelligence in this land.

7 Likes

Re: A Funny Argument I Had With A Christian Preacher. by malvisguy212: 2:59pm On Apr 11, 2015
plaetton:

Which school taught you that the Egyptians and Jews are oldest in the universe?
You had better go and ask for a refund?

I am always shocked when I see supposedly educated folks make public statements that I couldnt have made in senior primary school.

I will keep emphasizing that quality education, the lack of it, is greatly responsible for the dearth of intelligence in this land.
I was comparing the Jews,Egyptian and the yoruba. Meanwhile read this link. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2544731/Adam-walked-Earth-209-000-years-ago-UK-scientists-claim-common-man-lived-9-000-years-earlier-previously-thought.html adam was a Jew.
Re: A Funny Argument I Had With A Christian Preacher. by Hiswordxray(m): 3:01pm On Apr 11, 2015
plaetton:

Meaningless crap.
Only something that doesn't exist could have all the positive attributes above. Proof that god is nothing but a mental construct. The qualities of any god is directly proportional to the quality of the mind that creates it.
The problem with you people is that you ask questions but when we answer you, you say it is meaningless because you don't understand it.
Are you saying that everything you don't understand is meaningless?
If so then that is a foolish assumption and it is born out of pride; thinking that you are so intelligent and wise that anything you don't understand had to be meaningless.
You people are all boosted up with pride. You think your little brain could comprehend the great wisdom of God.
You all are nothing but puffed up little brat who think he is wiser than his old experienced father

And the worse thing is that if we decide not to make you look foolish and totally blind by refusing to answer your questions, you would say we don't know it and that we are gullible and dumb.
One can never be able to explain a colour to a blind man, no matter how one tries the blind man can't understand.
Stop being blind and allow God open your eyes. And stop being a puffed up brat but humble yourself before God and let Him teach you his higher wisdom.
Re: A Funny Argument I Had With A Christian Preacher. by Hiswordxray(m): 3:01pm On Apr 11, 2015
dalaman:

Simply tell me the exact age of the earth using your special knowledge of God. Your shenanigans are becoming boring already.
I have answered your question and if you don't understand then pray to God that He may open your eyes of understanding.
Re: A Funny Argument I Had With A Christian Preacher. by Hiswordxray(m): 3:11pm On Apr 11, 2015
Dapo777:

Define "holy".
Holy is Christ. It is separation and consecration to God through Christ.
It means being set apart unto God. Holy is God Himself.
Re: A Funny Argument I Had With A Christian Preacher. by plaetton: 3:17pm On Apr 11, 2015
malvisguy212:
I was comparing the Jews,Egyptian and the yoruba. Meanwhile read this link. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2544731/Adam-walked-Earth-209-000-years-ago-UK-scientists-claim-common-man-lived-9-000-years-earlier-previously-thought.html adam was a Jew.
I feel so angry, so ashamed that even swearing at you Won't suffice for me here.

Lets me ask you honesty.
Where did you go to school?
It might seem like an insult, but there is no other way to address this matter other than paying attention to where and how you were educated.
Don't they teach basic history in schools anymore? shocked
How can an adult come on a public forum and unabashedly claim that Adam was a jew?

I am honestly trying to figure out the level of ignorance it would take to conclude and make a profoundly dumb statement like that.

Firstly, if you needed the daily mail to educate you that a human walked the Earth more than 200,000yrs ago, then that is first symptom of your ignorance.

Secondly, for how many million times would I need to repeat it on this forum, for those of you who skipped primary and secondary schools, that Africa, sub-Sahara Africans is the cradle of human civilization?

The first humans walked the Earth in central Africa. This fact, not an opinion.

The word Adam simply means man of the Earth.

Seriously, I will e-flog you if you ever ever mention in public that Adam was a jew.
Seriously.

5 Likes

Re: A Funny Argument I Had With A Christian Preacher. by dalaman: 3:31pm On Apr 11, 2015
Hiswordxray:

I have answered your question and if you don't understand then pray to God that He may open your eyes of understanding.

You haven't even attempted to answer the question. How old is the planet called earth?
Re: A Funny Argument I Had With A Christian Preacher. by malvisguy212: 3:35pm On Apr 11, 2015
plaetton:

I feel so angry, so ashamed that even swearing at you Won't suffice for me here.

Lets me ask you honesty.
Where did you go to school?
It might seem like an insult, but there is no other way to address this matter other than paying attention to where and how you were educated.
Don't they teach basic history in schools anymore? shocked
How can an adult come on a public forum and unabashedly claim that Adam was a jew?

I am honestly trying to figure out the level of ignorance it would take to conclude and make a profoundly dumb statement like that.

Firstly, if you needed the daily mail to educate you that a human walked the Earth more than 200,000yrs ago, then that is first symptom of your ignorance.

Secondly, for how many million times would I need to repeat it on this forum, for those of you who skipped primary and secondary schools, that Africa, sub-Sahara Africans is the cradle of human civilization?

The first humans walked the Earth in central Africa. This fact, not an opinion.

The word Adam simply means man other Earth.

Seriously, I will e-flog you if you ever ever mention in public that Adam was a jew.
Seriously.
I drop out of school at early age for my younger ones, one is Working in NNPC and the other is a navey officer. No need to refund my school fee to you.

Adam is not a Jew? What tribe is he? Educate me.
Re: A Funny Argument I Had With A Christian Preacher. by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 11, 2015
plaetton:
The word Adam simply means man other Earth.
Re: A Funny Argument I Had With A Christian Preacher. by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 11, 2015
malvisguy212:
You OBVIOUSLY didn't even read the article you posted and just for clarity, by 'Adam', do you think they are referring to the dude from Genesis?
Re: A Funny Argument I Had With A Christian Preacher. by malvisguy212: 3:43pm On Apr 11, 2015
DProDG:

You OBVIOUSLY didn't even read the article you posted and just for clarity, by 'Adam', do you think they are referring to the dude from Genesis?
honestly,I did not read it to the end. Which adam are they talking about?
Re: A Funny Argument I Had With A Christian Preacher. by plaetton: 3:43pm On Apr 11, 2015
DProDG:

Forgive my typo. These cheap Android phones. Lol.
Man of the Earth, I Meant.
Re: A Funny Argument I Had With A Christian Preacher. by plaetton: 3:49pm On Apr 11, 2015
malvisguy212:
I drop out of school at early age for my younger ones, one is Working in NNPC and the other is a navey officer. No need to refund my school fee to you.

Lol
You not only skipped history class, but you also skipped sunday school, it seems.

For your free education, let me assist.
The word Jew is derived from and used to describe the descenants of the tribe of Judah, just one of the twelve tribes of ancient israel.

2 Likes

Re: A Funny Argument I Had With A Christian Preacher. by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 11, 2015
malvisguy212:
honestly,I did not read it to the end. Which adam are they talking about?
Y-chromosomal Adam and Mitochondrial Eve in BIOLOGY refers to our most recent common male and female ancestors.

The article has all the info you need and ironically supports plaetton's assertions that 'Adam' was from Africa.

1 Like

Re: A Funny Argument I Had With A Christian Preacher. by Rilwayne001: 4:01pm On Apr 11, 2015
malvisguy212:

Abàlájõ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Funny Argument I Had With A Christian Preacher. by helpee(m): 4:26pm On Apr 11, 2015
Hiswordxray:

Holy is Christ. It is separation and consecration to God through Christ.
It means being set apart unto God. Holy is God Himself.
. As a Christian I am disappointed in the rubbish you typed as a mystery. You said the mystery transcends time....not true. the bible says....in the beginning was the word. beginning is an expression of time. So can you tell us precisely, when was the beginning the bible talks about. You can as well say you don't know rather than writing jargons while claiming others can't understand it. If I can't understand then you can't understand. If you understand it explain it and stop saying rubbish that we should learn how to understand. If you truly know, teach us the meaning of the rubbish you wrote there. Your definition of holy is abstract... I can as well say to be holy is to be set apart for sango.

4 Likes

Re: A Funny Argument I Had With A Christian Preacher. by malvisguy212: 4:36pm On Apr 11, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Abàlájõ
ok pleatton and DProDG.

Rilwayn, you said adam was created together with the earth, I couldn't reply you caused your mod ban me. If you really want to continue the discussion open your thread and mention my ID .
Re: A Funny Argument I Had With A Christian Preacher. by Rilwayne001: 4:42pm On Apr 11, 2015
malvisguy212:
ok pleatton and DProDG.

Rilwayn, you said adam was created together with the earth, I couldn't reply you caused your mod ban me. If you really want to continue the discussion open your thread and mention my ID .

Lol, why should I be the one to open a new thread here? atleast I have replied your posts on the other thread, simply copy it and paste in a new thread, then reply it appropriately, I will surely dignify your post.
Re: A Funny Argument I Had With A Christian Preacher. by helpee(m): 4:48pm On Apr 11, 2015
Hiswordxray:

Yes we hold the mystery of God, hidden from the foundation of the world.
while I am still a christian(born again has no doctrine in the bible. Jesus only mentioned that word once), I no longer believe only the Jews had access to the true God. Even the bible from the old testament predicted the coming of the Messiah, till date they don't believe in that christ. Yet they are still GOD only people. Most of us are practising the religion of our birth. If I was born a Hindu, I will still be practising Hinduism. So I can't possibly blame any hinduist or Muslim for practising the religion of birth. I can't blame them for refusing to accept christ cos I can't possibly imagine myself accepting Mohammed. So there is more to religion than we know so stop spewing the rubbish you keep typing as rubbish

4 Likes

Re: A Funny Argument I Had With A Christian Preacher. by plaetton: 5:31pm On Apr 11, 2015
malvisguy212:
Malvisguy212,
Did you even read the article you linked, before saying that Adam was a jew?

How did you miss the part that said that Adam lived in Africa?
Or the part that said there was no single Adam, but groups of Adams?

Even though the article you quoted floors your worldview, you still went ahead and quoted it.

I still cannot understand what brainwash religion does to the thinking processes.

2 Likes

Re: A Funny Argument I Had With A Christian Preacher. by malvisguy212: 5:33pm On Apr 11, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Lol, why should I be the one to open a new thread here? atleast I have replied your posts on the other thread, simply copy it and paste in a new thread, then reply it appropriately, I will surely dignify your post.
you are a muslim and you believe in young earth creationist? They are the ones that believe in what you are saying. If you really want to discuss this , open a thread.
Re: A Funny Argument I Had With A Christian Preacher. by Rilwayne001: 5:41pm On Apr 11, 2015
malvisguy212:
you are a muslim and you believe in young earth creationist? They are the ones that believe in what you are saying. If you really want to discuss this , open a thread.

Mr.man, Open a thread and lets continue from where we stopped on the other thread
Re: A Funny Argument I Had With A Christian Preacher. by malvisguy212: 5:44pm On Apr 11, 2015
plaetton:

Malvisguy212,
Did you even read the article you linked, before saying that Adam was a jew?

How did you miss the part that said that Adam lived in Africa?
Or the part that said there was no single Adam, but groups of Adams?

Even though the article you quoted floors your worldview, you still went ahead and quoted it.

I still cannot understand what brainwash religion does to the thinking processes.
the link say they suggest adam live in Africa.honestly I did not even read it to the end.
Re: A Funny Argument I Had With A Christian Preacher. by malvisguy212: 5:52pm On Apr 11, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Mr.man, Open a thread and lets continue from where we stopped on the other thread
don't worry, when I am less busy,I will create it and mention your ID " how was adam created together with the earth?"
Re: A Funny Argument I Had With A Christian Preacher. by Rilwayne001: 5:56pm On Apr 11, 2015
malvisguy212:
don't worry, when I am less busy,I will create it and mention your ID " how was adam created together with the earth?"

You have been told to open a thread and start from where we stopped on the other thread.

I expect you to have open the thread by now.
Re: A Funny Argument I Had With A Christian Preacher. by plaetton: 7:05pm On Apr 11, 2015
malvisguy212:
the link say they suggest adam live in Africa.honestly I did not even read it to the end.
grin
I forgive your error.

If only skydaddy can forgive Adam.
Lol.
cheesy
Re: A Funny Argument I Had With A Christian Preacher. by alchemist13: 8:31pm On Apr 11, 2015
dalaman:

Which history says that the Jews and Egyptians are the oldest people in the universe?
I wonder o! See how people dey display their ignorance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CAN Says Nigerians Should Celebrate Easter With Fasting, Prayer / Sack Of Ighodalo: Adeboye Was Wrong — Tunde Bakare / Near Death Experince Of An Ex-jehovah Witness.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.