Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

APC To Approve Buhari Ministerial List, Read How Members Of Сabinet Will Emerge - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC To Approve Buhari Ministerial List, Read How Members Of Сabinet Will Emerge (1321 Views)

APC Begs Senate To Approve Buhari’s $30bn Loan Request / Let’s Treat Buhari’s Ministerial List With Urgency, Saraki Tells Senators / Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC To Approve Buhari Ministerial List, Read How Members Of Сabinet Will Emerge by ebiscoshadrack1: 5:44pm On Apr 10, 2015
The chieftains of the All Progressives Congress (APC) will ratify the list of people to be nominated into the Federal Executive Council before presentation to the National Assembly.

The leadership of the party were seeking to restore the APC power which some supposed was lost during the 16 years under the ruling of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

A significant northern leader of the APC, who wanted not to be named because of the sensitivity of the issue, said the APC was working to avoid the difficulties which led to the downfall of the PDP.

The politician said: “We are looking at a situation where the party will direct the affairs of government in line with our manifesto. Recall that this was largely the case during the second republic......Read more>>>http://mcebisco..com/2015/04/apc-to-approve-buharis-ministerial-list.html

Re: APC To Approve Buhari Ministerial List, Read How Members Of Сabinet Will Emerge by hidee20(m): 5:46pm On Apr 10, 2015
ok
Re: APC To Approve Buhari Ministerial List, Read How Members Of Сabinet Will Emerge by efilefun(m): 5:47pm On Apr 10, 2015
who wan go ur site to read more... u better come paste am here
Re: APC To Approve Buhari Ministerial List, Read How Members Of Сabinet Will Emerge by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 10, 2015
Me...click that site...
Wait am coming....
Re: APC To Approve Buhari Ministerial List, Read How Members Of Сabinet Will Emerge by kodded(m): 5:50pm On Apr 10, 2015
Ok
The ministry is moving
Re: APC To Approve Buhari Ministerial List, Read How Members Of Сabinet Will Emerge by temitemi1(m): 5:57pm On Apr 10, 2015
I am waiting for the "change"!!! GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!
Re: APC To Approve Buhari Ministerial List, Read How Members Of Сabinet Will Emerge by Montaque(m): 5:58pm On Apr 10, 2015
The making of the Nigerian Politburo!
Re: APC To Approve Buhari Ministerial List, Read How Members Of Сabinet Will Emerge by eleko1: 5:59pm On Apr 10, 2015
undecided nobody is gonna click ur 'dog' site undecided.
Re: APC To Approve Buhari Ministerial List, Read How Members Of Сabinet Will Emerge by ndcide(m): 7:23pm On Apr 10, 2015
I can relate to this. It can't be far from the truth. Well in doing it they should separate politics from governance.

my 10kobo for APC.

(1) (Reply)

Africans Including Nigerians Now Living In Police Stations In South Africa / PDP Youth Leader In Imo State Brutally Murdered (photos) / TVC Commited Worse Than Ait..jonathan Will Be Remembered For 'press Freedom'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.