Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,815 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

Let’s Treat Buhari’s Ministerial List With Urgency, Saraki Tells Senators - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let’s Treat Buhari’s Ministerial List With Urgency, Saraki Tells Senators (29594 Views)

"Keep Quite" Saraki Tells APC Senators / Saraki tells 3 Ex-Presidents, Influential Nigerians To Come To His Rescue-Nation / Accept Party Supremacy, Buhari Tells Senators, Reps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let’s Treat Buhari’s Ministerial List With Urgency, Saraki Tells Senators by vorigan: 4:33pm On Sep 29, 2015
Incumbent Chairman of the 8th National Assembly and Senate President, Dr. Bukola Saraki, has urged members of the Red chamber to ensure that the long-awaited ministerial list of President Muhammadu Buhari is treated with urgency, when it is eventually submitted by President Buhari this week.

ministerial list

Saraki, whose led Senate resumed on Tuesday, after its 4th recess in 110 days of its existence, in his Resumption Address, expressed optimism that the presence of ministers will create the space for greater policy engagement between the legislative and executive arms of government, adding that it will also enable the Senate to begin to respond in a more systematic manner to the various economic and social challenges confronting the nation.

The full text of the address tweeted by the Senate President via his Twitter handle, @bukolasaraki read in part: “As we await the list of ministerial nominees this week, I believe the presence of ministers will create the space for greater policy engagement with the Executive Arm of government and enable us to begin to respond in a more systematic manner to the various economic and social challenges before us, especially through our various Committees that will also be constituted soon.

“On this note, I want to urge you all my colleagues to ensure that what is uppermost in our minds as we begin the constitutional task of screening of ministerial nominees is the overall interest of our country, informed by the enormity and the urgency of the challenges before us.

“Once the list is submitted, let us ensure that we treat it with dispatch. We must not be held down by unnecessary politicking. The enormity of our national challenges at this time does not give room for pettiness or politics of vendetta.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/lets-treat-buharis-ministerial-list-with-urgency-saraki-tells-senators/

lalasticlala, ishilove

6 Likes

Re: Let’s Treat Buhari’s Ministerial List With Urgency, Saraki Tells Senators by modath(f): 4:36pm On Sep 29, 2015
“On this note, I want to urge you all my colleagues to ensure that what is uppermost in our minds as we begin the constitutional task of screening of ministerial nominees is the overall interest of our country, informed by the enormity and the urgency of the challenges before us.

Someone is trying to get on the good sides of the people... lipsrsealed

Where is/was the thought for the overall interest of your country when you were killing off both societe generale & trade banks & stealing the commonwealth of kwara people

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Let’s Treat Buhari’s Ministerial List With Urgency, Saraki Tells Senators by Lamasta(m): 4:38pm On Sep 29, 2015
FTC.........
PLS IGNORE THE POSTER ABOVE ME HE HAS SLEPT OFF.....
To the topic above yes let the Senate treat the list with urgency and stop whatever they are doing and face the ministerial list Nigerians are waiting for the SAINTS to be ministers.......

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Let’s Treat Buhari’s Ministerial List With Urgency, Saraki Tells Senators by BlackrulesDworld(m): 4:39pm On Sep 29, 2015
You gat no other choice than to treat it with urgency
Treat it with urgency or not, you can't and you won't survive this case.
You definitely going Bukola Saraki

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Let’s Treat Buhari’s Ministerial List With Urgency, Saraki Tells Senators by obi4eze(m): 4:39pm On Sep 29, 2015
Na him sabi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let’s Treat Buhari’s Ministerial List With Urgency, Saraki Tells Senators by wasco24: 4:40pm On Sep 29, 2015
sad
Re: Let’s Treat Buhari’s Ministerial List With Urgency, Saraki Tells Senators by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 29, 2015
Sai Buhari

- Buhari's fever don grip Saraki shocked
- This means that there shall be no appearance of nominees shocked
- Legislative approval in absentia grin

21 Likes

Re: Let’s Treat Buhari’s Ministerial List With Urgency, Saraki Tells Senators by Innodon(m): 4:41pm On Sep 29, 2015
Ok
Re: Let’s Treat Buhari’s Ministerial List With Urgency, Saraki Tells Senators by Sweetyie(f): 4:41pm On Sep 29, 2015
Bia, u people should leave saraki alone na

2 Likes

Re: Let’s Treat Buhari’s Ministerial List With Urgency, Saraki Tells Senators by zimoni(f): 4:41pm On Sep 29, 2015
Treat with URGENCY ba?

As in approve the list with the speed of light?

Hahahhahahaahahahahahaahahahahaha

I De Laugh.

Nigerian politicking dey interesting die, the more you look the less you see.

Still, I watch the season movie.

5 Likes

Re: Let’s Treat Buhari’s Ministerial List With Urgency, Saraki Tells Senators by Bonapart(m): 4:41pm On Sep 29, 2015
Re: Let’s Treat Buhari’s Ministerial List With Urgency, Saraki Tells Senators by Freelancer007(m): 4:42pm On Sep 29, 2015
Before nko

3 Likes

Re: Let’s Treat Buhari’s Ministerial List With Urgency, Saraki Tells Senators by klem93(m): 4:42pm On Sep 29, 2015
Ok sir, can we join in the treatment?
Re: Let’s Treat Buhari’s Ministerial List With Urgency, Saraki Tells Senators by Joy83(m): 4:42pm On Sep 29, 2015
Long awaited list...

Baba Buhari is just playing us anyhow. He promised to appoint his cabinet in the month of September some months back. Now in the last day in September, the list is yet to even arrive senate for approval.

Maybe, he is still carrying mindset of military dictatorship when you can just wake up one day and make a decree.

Nevertheless, I believe we have not entered one chance...

God bless Nigeria!!!

2 Likes

Re: Let’s Treat Buhari’s Ministerial List With Urgency, Saraki Tells Senators by LieDetector(m): 4:42pm On Sep 29, 2015
Y
Re: Let’s Treat Buhari’s Ministerial List With Urgency, Saraki Tells Senators by pleiades45: 4:42pm On Sep 29, 2015
ass kissing saraki

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let’s Treat Buhari’s Ministerial List With Urgency, Saraki Tells Senators by SenatePresdo(m): 4:43pm On Sep 29, 2015
Our Senatepresdo
Re: Let’s Treat Buhari’s Ministerial List With Urgency, Saraki Tells Senators by tolexy007(m): 4:43pm On Sep 29, 2015
cheesy Nice one Mr Senate president.......God bless our Senate President God bless Nigeria cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Let’s Treat Buhari’s Ministerial List With Urgency, Saraki Tells Senators by Uchehot: 4:43pm On Sep 29, 2015
Abegi make una include my name ooo so that I go represent our youth
Re: Let’s Treat Buhari’s Ministerial List With Urgency, Saraki Tells Senators by AmakaDNBStories(f): 4:43pm On Sep 29, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Let’s Treat Buhari’s Ministerial List With Urgency, Saraki Tells Senators by Aristotle96(m): 4:43pm On Sep 29, 2015
Abi na fear dy make am want to treat am with urgency? grin

2 Likes

Re: Let’s Treat Buhari’s Ministerial List With Urgency, Saraki Tells Senators by allanphash7(m): 4:43pm On Sep 29, 2015
Oju aye is allowed

6 Likes

Re: Let’s Treat Buhari’s Ministerial List With Urgency, Saraki Tells Senators by kehinde1588(m): 4:44pm On Sep 29, 2015
I so much liked Saraki as a person before he emerged as the S.P BT now my likeness for him has reduced drastically. My advice to him is that he should be loyal to the party in other not to spoil the party agenda cos its visible to the blind saraki is working for PDP

7 Likes

Re: Let’s Treat Buhari’s Ministerial List With Urgency, Saraki Tells Senators by seniorbros(m): 4:44pm On Sep 29, 2015
Whipping sentiments.
Re: Let’s Treat Buhari’s Ministerial List With Urgency, Saraki Tells Senators by Emereolevanwill(m): 4:44pm On Sep 29, 2015
Do it fast nd furious.

2 Likes

Re: Let’s Treat Buhari’s Ministerial List With Urgency, Saraki Tells Senators by RANGO23(m): 4:44pm On Sep 29, 2015
r
Re: Let’s Treat Buhari’s Ministerial List With Urgency, Saraki Tells Senators by GentleYoung(m): 4:44pm On Sep 29, 2015
Ok
Re: Let’s Treat Buhari’s Ministerial List With Urgency, Saraki Tells Senators by RANGO23(m): 4:44pm On Sep 29, 2015
k
Re: Let’s Treat Buhari’s Ministerial List With Urgency, Saraki Tells Senators by robosky02(m): 4:45pm On Sep 29, 2015
what urgent now

after four months ..
Re: Let’s Treat Buhari’s Ministerial List With Urgency, Saraki Tells Senators by hob(m): 4:45pm On Sep 29, 2015
[b]Sai Buhari doesnt like saraki at all

The handwriting is on the wall

Its only a matter of time for him to be ousted

1 Like

Re: Let’s Treat Buhari’s Ministerial List With Urgency, Saraki Tells Senators by bufness(m): 4:46pm On Sep 29, 2015
www.galvinggrey..com.ng
for entertainment news

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Gbajabiamila Visits Abdulmummin Jubrin, His Campaign DG (Photos) / Bola Shagaya To Host Aisha Buhari To Lavish Dinner. / FG Did Not Pay Us Any Ransom – Boko Haram On Released Dapchi Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.