Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

#hurricaneagbaje# Is Massively Sweeping Through Lagos: Vote Wisely! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #hurricaneagbaje# Is Massively Sweeping Through Lagos: Vote Wisely! (1575 Views)

Wind Of Change, Wind Of Progress Blows Through Lagos Communities / Oba Of Lagos: ‘vote Ambode Or Die In The Lagoon,’ Monarch Tells Igbos / Newly Acquired Military Equipment Being Transported Through Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#hurricaneagbaje# Is Massively Sweeping Through Lagos: Vote Wisely! by tomakint: 6:21pm On Apr 10, 2015
Tomorrow is the D-Day for history to be made in Lagos after 16 years of misrule, stealing, exploitations from the hands of Tinubu and his cronies. Lagosians deserve better lifestyle, good roads, affordable housing units and many more not this monkey dey work baboon dey chop Lagosians have been subjected to over the years. Tomorrow let us troop out and end Tinubu's highhandedness & stranglehold in Lagos politics and treasury! #HurricaneAgbaje# JK is OK!

6 Likes

Re: #hurricaneagbaje# Is Massively Sweeping Through Lagos: Vote Wisely! by raumdeuter: 6:25pm On Apr 10, 2015
I would have thought this poster if he had any shame would be buried in shame by now

After APC not only brutally humiliated Jonathan, they even did so in his Ondo state where he bragged APC wont win

If you had any shame you would take a break from discussing politics, especially SW politics

Hurricane ko. GUlly erosion ni

Even Obasanjo is laughing at your foolishness in 3D

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #hurricaneagbaje# Is Massively Sweeping Through Lagos: Vote Wisely! by MugabeRobert: 6:31pm On Apr 10, 2015
tomakint:
Tomorrow is the D-Day for history to be made in Lagos after 16 years of misrule, stealing, exploitations from the hands of Tinubu and his cronies. Lagosians deserve better lifestyle, good roads, affordable housing units and many more not this monkey dey work baboon dey chop Lagosians have been subjected to over the years. Tomorrow let us troop out and end Tinubu's highhandedness & stranglehold in Lagos politics and treasury! #HurricaneAgbaje# JK is OK!

Are you going to vote from your hideouts in Gwagwalada Abuja? You fools trolled this site with Jonathan winning Lagos with landslides yet he was roundly beaten like a baby. Shameless 18 million tanoids.

8 Likes

Re: #hurricaneagbaje# Is Massively Sweeping Through Lagos: Vote Wisely! by lolababe331e: 6:33pm On Apr 10, 2015
He he he, your crying tomorrow go funny o

Re: #hurricaneagbaje# Is Massively Sweeping Through Lagos: Vote Wisely! by tomakint: 6:54pm On Apr 10, 2015
MugabeRobert:

Are you going to vote from your hideouts in Gwagwalada Abuja? You fools trolled this site with Jonathan winning Lagos with landslides yet he was roundly beaten like a baby. Shameless 18 million tanoids.
Stop foaming at the mouth like a rabid dog.......if you are not voting kindly face front and like a mumu keep supporting your APC like a slave and watch how everything will pan out 2moro.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #hurricaneagbaje# Is Massively Sweeping Through Lagos: Vote Wisely! by MugabeRobert: 7:00pm On Apr 10, 2015
tomakint:

Stop foaming at the mouth like a rabid dog.......if you are not voting kindly face front and like a mumu keep supporting your APC like a slave and watch how everything will pan out 2moro.

Where are the 18 million signatories to your TAN scam? You crooks deceived jonathan and now you are onto JK?

Jobless fool.

5 Likes

Re: #hurricaneagbaje# Is Massively Sweeping Through Lagos: Vote Wisely! by benzion72(m): 7:07pm On Apr 10, 2015
Who will vote JK the representative of ex convict who will soon go to exile or relocate back to jail. Thank God for card reader

4 Likes

Re: #hurricaneagbaje# Is Massively Sweeping Through Lagos: Vote Wisely! by onatisi(m): 7:12pm On Apr 10, 2015
tomakint:
to be honest I have been assessing what actually went wrong and I think it is the candidate that nigerians actually rejected and not the party. The apc pr team did a good job by making gej look like the main problem nigeria had especially in the issue of boko haram,he was made to look incompetent and weak which made his exist look like the solution to nigeria problem . Most likely if pdp had presented another candidate ,they could have won . I won't be surprised that in many states where pdp and gej lost the presidential elections ,pdp will win the governorship there .

1 Like

Re: #hurricaneagbaje# Is Massively Sweeping Through Lagos: Vote Wisely! by tomakint: 8:08pm On Apr 10, 2015
MugabeRobert:

Where are the 18 million signatories to your TAN scam? You crooks deceived jonathan and now you are onto JK?

Jobless fool.
Stop foamimg @ d mouth like a rabid dog and go vote your ugly conscience tomorrow......#HurricaneAgbaje#
Re: #hurricaneagbaje# Is Massively Sweeping Through Lagos: Vote Wisely! by Charlotte15: 8:12pm On Apr 10, 2015
Undermine the lion of bourdillon at your own peril. No one is taking Lagos state from the APC by the grace of God. Ambode will emerge victorious in Jesus name Amen.

2 Likes

Re: #hurricaneagbaje# Is Massively Sweeping Through Lagos: Vote Wisely! by MugabeRobert: 8:13pm On Apr 10, 2015
tomakint:

Stop foamimg @ d mouth like a rabid dog and go vote your ugly conscience tomorrow......#HurricaneAgbaje#

our ugly conscience is Buhari, a man without certificate that defeated your drunken fool. Go & Die. slowpoke'

5 Likes

Re: #hurricaneagbaje# Is Massively Sweeping Through Lagos: Vote Wisely! by Chidozieude: 8:48am On Apr 12, 2015
#HurricaneAgbajeNwosu

How is the dream going for you Tomakint?

2 Likes

Re: #hurricaneagbaje# Is Massively Sweeping Through Lagos: Vote Wisely! by raumdeuter: 8:50am On Apr 12, 2015
Op at this point you should be banned from analyzing southwest politics

7 Likes

Re: #hurricaneagbaje# Is Massively Sweeping Through Lagos: Vote Wisely! by Scatterboss(m): 8:56am On Apr 12, 2015
Chidozieude:
#HurricaneAgbajeNwosu

How is the dream going for you Tomakint?

I just pity Tomakint cos he has been ridiculed enough on nairaland. He is now a certified loser just like chukwudi, all the predictions are always wrong. See the agbaya boasting about Lagos when he lost woefully in his hometown of Ondo.

Lets pity the old man abeg.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #hurricaneagbaje# Is Massively Sweeping Through Lagos: Vote Wisely! by Chidozieude: 9:02am On Apr 12, 2015
Scatterboss:

I just pity Tomakint cos he has been ridiculed enough on nairaland. He is now a certified loser just like chukwudi, all the predictions are always wrong. See the agbaya boasting about Lagos when he lost woefully in his hometown of Ondo.

grin grin

The old man has no shame. All his monthly allowance from GEJItes will stop now
Re: #hurricaneagbaje# Is Massively Sweeping Through Lagos: Vote Wisely! by Scatterboss(m): 9:05am On Apr 12, 2015
Chidozieude:

grin grin

The old man has no shame. All his monthly allowance from GEJItes will stop now

He should just go retire and go sleep. He looks fragile, lean and malnourished. What a pity.

1 Like

Re: #hurricaneagbaje# Is Massively Sweeping Through Lagos: Vote Wisely! by tomakint: 10:03am On Apr 12, 2015
Scatterboss:

You must have suffered too much in your life to always see SUFFERING etched in ur memories old goat...Tinubu don't feed me, likewise Jonathan so why are you foaming at the mouth?
Re: #hurricaneagbaje# Is Massively Sweeping Through Lagos: Vote Wisely! by tomakint: 10:10am On Apr 12, 2015
raumdeuter:
Op at this point you should be banned from analyzing southwest politics
Dayokanu, why do I think you are a slave in your former life and now grin dig deep and learn Mallam is back again and as usual Yorubas will still kowtow and play the 2nd fiddle undecided when in 2011 you predicted Buhari will trounce Jonathan in SW, you never saw urself as a political neophyte but now u dey foam for mouth....enjoy ur slavery! GEJ 4Life
Re: #hurricaneagbaje# Is Massively Sweeping Through Lagos: Vote Wisely! by MugabeRobert: 9:46am On Apr 15, 2015
tomakint:

[img]http://www.troll.me/images/pissed-off-obama/shame-on-you.jpg[/img]

2 Likes

Re: #hurricaneagbaje# Is Massively Sweeping Through Lagos: Vote Wisely! by Scatterboss(m): 10:14pm On Apr 16, 2015
[s]
tomakint:

You must have suffered too much in your life to always see SUFFERING etched in ur memories old goat...Tinubu don't feed me, likewise Jonathan so why are you foaming at the mouth?
[/s]

Old dying man, I always laugh hard when i see your post. Suffering and smiling, that your tribal marks funny ooooo. Buhahahaha tongue

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Governor Udom Emmanuel Renames Nest Of Champions / My Take On My Court Hearing This Month - Cramjones / Buhari Inaugurates National Economic Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.