Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

My Take On My Court Hearing This Month - Cramjones - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Take On My Court Hearing This Month - Cramjones (1576 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos / #ondodecides2016: New Appeal Court Hearing Updates / Abia Governorship Election Supreme Court Hearing & Possible Judgment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Take On My Court Hearing This Month - Cramjones by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 09, 2015
It is only a week and some days away that I will be facing the court for allegations that have been leveled against me. I want to use this forum to first state categorically that all the allegations of corruption leveled are against me are false, and nothing but a malicious attempt by political enemies to silence me. I am confident that we have put up a team of great Nigerian lawyers that are well armed with all the necessary evidence to complete this fight. I have always been fearless in the face of adversity, this case was initially semi closed when all counts against me was quashed some months ago.

I, CramJones will come out victorious on this one, and this matter will be laid to rest once and for all.

To all my supporters, I sincerely need your prayers. It shall surely be well.

Shalom!

-CramJones

Disclaimer: Please do not confuse this with FFK's case. This is completely different, at least 5 politicians are facing trial this month, FFK is just one of them, CramJones is another, check out the rest for yourselves.

1 Like

Re: My Take On My Court Hearing This Month - Cramjones by AdeniyiA(m): 7:53pm On Jun 09, 2015
swear that you're clean ...undecided
Re: My Take On My Court Hearing This Month - Cramjones by seankafor(m): 7:54pm On Jun 09, 2015
every where i go cramjones.. Haba na dis guy get nairaland?
Re: My Take On My Court Hearing This Month - Cramjones by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 09, 2015
Why are you claiming to be FFK, you faggin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Take On My Court Hearing This Month - Cramjones by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 09, 2015
Crimejones, make sure you enjoy that yellow girl before you get jailed o.

List Of Thing You Haven't Done This Year

Re: My Take On My Court Hearing This Month - Cramjones by tociano009(m): 7:56pm On Jun 09, 2015
grin
Re: My Take On My Court Hearing This Month - Cramjones by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 09, 2015
WombRaiders:
Why are you claiming to be FFK, you faggin

Not only FFK is facing the courts this month. I am not FFK. FFK is FFK and CramJones is CramJones. There are at least 5 politicians facing the courts this month, FFK is only one of them. Desist calling me FFK.

-CramJones

2 Likes

Re: My Take On My Court Hearing This Month - Cramjones by BTT(m): 7:58pm On Jun 09, 2015
Is it not crazy that few months ago you swore you were not FFK and even went further to make a blind YouTube video speaking in a thick Hausa accent that you are not FFK.

Shameless 'egoat'

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Take On My Court Hearing This Month - Cramjones by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 09, 2015
cramjones:

Not only FFK is facing the courts this month. I am not FFK. FFK is FFK and CramJones is CramJones. There are at least 5 politicians facing the courts this month, FFK is only one of them. Desist calling me FFK.

-CramJones
shut ur schiziod mouth

we know how your handle got noticed here in the first place because we mistook you for FFK.

You remain nobody but a poor waif

Now gtfo and stfo!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Take On My Court Hearing This Month - Cramjones by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 09, 2015
Bladdy fool!! Who cares about ur nonsense court case?? kiss

1 Like

Re: My Take On My Court Hearing This Month - Cramjones by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 09, 2015
Ffk... U need to see me if u want to win that case

But as far as hearing is concerned....we have more than enough counter evidence for each of your evidence which are not only untenable but totally weak.

In fact, we have plans to revisit the earlier squashed charges as new evidence has surfaced

Soe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Take On My Court Hearing This Month - Cramjones by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 09, 2015
soe:
Ffk

that ab0ki is not ffk

1 Like

Re: My Take On My Court Hearing This Month - Cramjones by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 09, 2015
this guy is an idiot ,He is irrelevant becos He is a nobody trying to impersonate fani kayode

1 Like

Re: My Take On My Court Hearing This Month - Cramjones by ALTERNATEID: 8:15pm On Jun 09, 2015
cramjones:

-CramJones

You are suffering from multiple personality disorder(MPD). Kindly tell us which of your alters is posting on NL tonight

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Take On My Court Hearing This Month - Cramjones by doctokwus: 8:28pm On Jun 09, 2015
Deluded FFK wannabe.
Re: My Take On My Court Hearing This Month - Cramjones by sinizia: 8:35pm On Jun 09, 2015
Another attention seeking bĂ­tch on the prowl.
Re: My Take On My Court Hearing This Month - Cramjones by virud: 8:44pm On Jun 09, 2015
You could and can actually pull a stunt over the court of law, but be rest assured that you can't beat the court of CONSCIENCE ! You can acquire all the wealth you crave for by jettisoning the common good and betterment of Nigeria and Nigerians but you guys will never ever live happily ever after! Whether you win the court case(s) or not, Mr. , YOU STILL LOOSE!

1 Like

Re: My Take On My Court Hearing This Month - Cramjones by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 09, 2015
cramjones:

-CramJones
why do you seek so much attention on line? What do you benefit from this? Why not focus on you young igbo lover and stop constituting a nuisance here.
Re: My Take On My Court Hearing This Month - Cramjones by Nobody: 3:05am On Jun 10, 2015
I like this old troll cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Take On My Court Hearing This Month - Cramjones by focus7: 5:47am On Jun 10, 2015
Cramjones tell us your public identity, for I know I know the name cramjone does not exist in Nigeria political book.
Re: My Take On My Court Hearing This Month - Cramjones by modath(f): 6:27am On Jun 10, 2015
@cramjones,

Have you been diagnosed with HPD ?? If you haven't,please make an appointment to be cos you show ALL signs & markers...

Attention seeking much!!! undecided
Re: My Take On My Court Hearing This Month - Cramjones by abduljabbar4(m): 6:47am On Jun 10, 2015
Cramjones nothing will happen to you bro
Re: My Take On My Court Hearing This Month - Cramjones by Rilwayne001: 6:58am On Jun 10, 2015
Cramjones, No shaking.
Re: My Take On My Court Hearing This Month - Cramjones by ifyan(m): 7:10am On Jun 10, 2015
cramjones:
It is only a week and some days away that I will be facing the court for allegations that have been leveled against me. I want to use this forum to first state categorically that all the allegations of corruption leveled are against me are false, and nothing but a malicious attempt by political enemies to silence me. I am confident that we have put up a team of great Nigerian lawyers that are well armed with all the necessary evidence to complete this fight. I have always been fearless in the face of adversity, this case was initially semi closed when all counts against me was quashed some months ago.

I, CramJones will come out victorious on this one, and this matter will be laid to rest once and for all.

Shalom!

-CramJones

Disclaimer: Please do not confuse this with FFK's case. This is completely different, at least 5 politicians are facing trial this month, FFK is just one of them, CramJones is another, check out the rest for yourselves.

Mr Hypocrite. How far.
Re: My Take On My Court Hearing This Month - Cramjones by Pataki: 7:40am On Jun 10, 2015
Cramgoat is none other than FFK.

This same dude opened a thread that by June 18, he is no longer posting on this forum.

This same dude announced on this forum that Buhari is making him a special adviser. Now he is saying he also has his own courtcase separate from FFK in about a weeks time. Pray tell, why would Buhari appoint an alleged criminal and thief as a special adviser.

This same dude opened a thread seeking to justify why FFK would not wallow and stand on the queue for his own portion of daily evening rottened beans inside Kirikiri prisons.

Post a picture of FFK's daughters here on this thread, and watch the attention seeking fooool turn into a rabid mongrel.

Cramgoat abi na Cramjones is none other than FFK. FFK has serious mental issues. Fortunately, it is too late for him to claim mental insanity in his court cases. FFK is going to be the first example of this new government's anti-corruption stand. We are watching!

1 Like

Re: My Take On My Court Hearing This Month - Cramjones by HisRoyalHardnes(m): 8:08am On Jun 10, 2015
If cramjones goes to jail, I would sai Buhari.
Re: My Take On My Court Hearing This Month - Cramjones by lekkie073(m): 8:10am On Jun 10, 2015
cramjones:
It is only a week and some days away that I will be facing the court for allegations that have been leveled against me.
Shalom!

-CramJones

who u offend
how much u stole
when last u go court wey we no know about
what's my business with your case anyway

well...........

which prison u go prefer to serve

and..........

why haven't u left nairaland as u promised aeons ago
Re: My Take On My Court Hearing This Month - Cramjones by Fourcade(m): 8:14am On Jun 10, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: My Take On My Court Hearing This Month - Cramjones by Fourcade(m): 8:19am On Jun 10, 2015
cramjones:

-CramJones

Don't worry,you will scale through! grin

You are among the 15 Special Advisers PMB chose right? We are waiting! grin
Re: My Take On My Court Hearing This Month - Cramjones by Nobody: 8:26am On Jun 10, 2015
no worry sir!
We dey your back, nothing dey happen!
Re: My Take On My Court Hearing This Month - Cramjones by ayindejimmy(m): 8:47am On Jun 10, 2015
cramjones:

Shalom!

-CramJones

Best of luck... Only if you truly innocent of all charges.
Re: My Take On My Court Hearing This Month - Cramjones by D9ty7(m): 9:00am On Jun 10, 2015
My question is, if at the end you are found guilty, how many years are you gonna spend in kirikiri?
Attention seeking mofo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures Of President Buhari Before And After, certificate included. / Buhari Will Defeat Boko Haram-IBB / A Tale Of Two Handshakes: Spot The Difference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.