Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,881 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

Military Recaptures More Towns From Boko Haram - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Recaptures More Towns From Boko Haram (13265 Views)

Nigerian Military Recaptures Bama Town / Troops Recover Eight More Towns In Yobe, Adamawa. Pictures. / Nigerian Military Recaptures Two More Communities From Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Recaptures More Towns From Boko Haram by ennysuccess(m): 6:51pm On Apr 10, 2015
hmmmmmm
NA go capture today tomorrow boko go capture can't dey kill dem all once and for all

me and ma origin just dey flex dey go
Re: Military Recaptures More Towns From Boko Haram by Orubebe01: 6:51pm On Apr 10, 2015
Aah dem no dey recapture finish? I was thinking that the have recaptured the whole boko haram infested area.
Re: Military Recaptures More Towns From Boko Haram by Hemanwel(m): 6:52pm On Apr 10, 2015
This is some rather great news!...Just the way Agbaje will capture Lagos from the grips of...

1 Like

Re: Military Recaptures More Towns From Boko Haram by Orikinla(m): 6:54pm On Apr 10, 2015
I thought they said Boko Haram was totally sacked after the capture of their headquarters.
Re: Military Recaptures More Towns From Boko Haram by ijustdey: 7:05pm On Apr 10, 2015
onyedikachukwue:
Goodbye to alhaji rochas from imo. Am a biafran

go and create your republic then because we don't know biafran here in Nigerian
Re: Military Recaptures More Towns From Boko Haram by olajide8(m): 7:06pm On Apr 10, 2015
kodded:
Everyday they recapture towns from boko haram

Did boko haram capture nigeria as a country ?

Anyways nice job

I was almost thinking like that O!
Re: Military Recaptures More Towns From Boko Haram by meforyou1(m): 7:06pm On Apr 10, 2015
ayogabriel:
All this news, I don't even know which is true or false. Today, they bombed borno, tomorrow soldiers capture a territory. Only if there can be a dedicated website for give true information about all this.
Why don't go and join the army?

1 Like

Re: Military Recaptures More Towns From Boko Haram by Themandator: 7:07pm On Apr 10, 2015
So Gwoza is now forest?
Re: Military Recaptures More Towns From Boko Haram by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 10, 2015
Read ur news headlines jst today, boko haram killed 20 in a village near Askira-Uba. Den whr did dgallant soldiers recapture in d zone
God pls save our ppl.
Re: Military Recaptures More Towns From Boko Haram by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 10, 2015
[quote author=ijustdey post=32567822]

go and create your republic then because we don't know biafran here in Nigerian [/quote
aboki na u know ]
Re: Military Recaptures More Towns From Boko Haram by ijustdey: 7:22pm On Apr 10, 2015
[quote author=onyedikachukwue post=32568279][/quote]

I no be what you think
Re: Military Recaptures More Towns From Boko Haram by tit(f): 7:26pm On Apr 10, 2015
onyedikachukwue:
Goodbye to alhaji rochas from imo. Am a biafran

Rochas! Out!
Re: Military Recaptures More Towns From Boko Haram by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 10, 2015
ijustdey:

I no be what you think
Onye ofe mmanu.
Re: Military Recaptures More Towns From Boko Haram by darejem4real: 7:35pm On Apr 10, 2015
More power to ur elbows
Re: Military Recaptures More Towns From Boko Haram by hardbody: 7:36pm On Apr 10, 2015
kodded:

Anyways nice job

Guy why u dey tap into my brain dey 'murove' my ideas.

I held same views and still do.
Re: Military Recaptures More Towns From Boko Haram by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 10, 2015
ayogabriel:
All this news, I don't even know which is true or false. Today, they bombed borno, tomorrow soldiers capture a territory. Only if there can be a dedicated website for give true information about all this.

Anywhere can be bombed, it has no co-relation with captured cities
Re: Military Recaptures More Towns From Boko Haram by hardbody: 7:49pm On Apr 10, 2015
kodded:

Anyways nice job
Re: Military Recaptures More Towns From Boko Haram by petermichaels(m): 7:55pm On Apr 10, 2015
Evryday recapture town,evryday recapture town. How many town we go recapture. Dis pple no tel us say dem own plenty town lyk dis wey we com dey recapture.
Re: Military Recaptures More Towns From Boko Haram by mikron(m): 7:59pm On Apr 10, 2015
I thought we were told that sambisa forest, damboa and gwoza were the last strongholds of Boko haram before damboa fell to d military then a day before the elections we heard of the capture of gwoza believed to be the last stronghold of Boko haram then after d elections we heard of the capture of alagano believed to be another stronghold town then this news again of further captures, and to think that d dreaded sambisa forest has still not been liberated is confusing to me, except I'm wrong a NAIRALANDER posted pictures of the military and joint task force liberating the sambisa forest with gory pictures of slain insurgents, so which other sambisa forest is the OP refering to here as not been liberated? Besides how many strongholds do these insurgents control? Dem no dey finish?
Re: Military Recaptures More Towns From Boko Haram by HEARTKING: 8:14pm On Apr 10, 2015
Gud move Sojo boys
Re: Military Recaptures More Towns From Boko Haram by buchichukwu69: 8:27pm On Apr 10, 2015
adorablepepple:
Ope o,

....Oga Jonathan is working
......Nigerians are watching
.......hopefully chibok girls will show face
We're waiting!

Re: Military Recaptures More Towns From Boko Haram by Islie: 8:41pm On Apr 10, 2015
adorablepepple:
Ope o,

....Oga Jonathan is working
......Nigerians are watching
.......hopefully chibok girls will show face

They said those girls are still alive.... So I am sure they will soon show face
Re: Military Recaptures More Towns From Boko Haram by Islie: 8:44pm On Apr 10, 2015
mikron:
I thought we were told that sambisa forest, damboa and gwoza were the last strongholds of Boko haram before damboa fell to d military then a day before the elections we heard of the capture of gwoza believed to be the last stronghold of Boko haram then after d elections we heard of the capture of alagano believed to be another stronghold town then this news again of further captures, and to think that d dreaded sambisa forest has still not been liberated is confusing to me, except I'm wrong a NAIRALANDER posted pictures of the military and joint task force liberating the sambisa forest with gory pictures of slain insurgents, so which other sambisa forest is the OP refering to here as not been liberated? Besides how many strongholds do these insurgents control? Dem no dey finish?

Am sure the links the OP posted will show you where he got the news and if you want to know more...... You can contact the editors of those newspaper for a comprehensive news

Because the news also stated that it's on the Facebook page of the military
Re: Military Recaptures More Towns From Boko Haram by Islie: 8:45pm On Apr 10, 2015
Let the military keep pushing and flush this miscreants from our lands
Re: Military Recaptures More Towns From Boko Haram by Qelvin(m): 9:05pm On Apr 10, 2015
With the amount of territoty the military have captured so far, and the several ones unaccounted for or yet to be cleared...one would Borno is a whole country and not a state.
Re: Military Recaptures More Towns From Boko Haram by dre11(m): 9:47pm On Apr 10, 2015
Orubebe01:
Aah dem no dey recapture finish? I was thinking that the have recaptured the whole boko haram infested area.

That would be accomplish soon and our land will be safe
Re: Military Recaptures More Towns From Boko Haram by naijafresh: 11:39pm On Apr 10, 2015
Now we are beginning to see the extent to which this cancer called Boko Haram had spread.

Well done Nigerian army, you are working silently and people are sharing and counting dollars elsewhere looking after their own interests while you are restoring territorial integrity.
Re: Military Recaptures More Towns From Boko Haram by azonto4real(m): 2:01am On Apr 11, 2015
nigerian were told few days to election that chibok girls will be released but now the matter has become a voicemail only God knows the TRUE story lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Military Recaptures More Towns From Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 11, 2015
[size=14pt]Which type juju are Boko haram using?

A rag tag bunch of Islamic extremists not numbering more than 4,000 travelling in small pick up vehicles , with small arms and little military experience, takes on the massive Nigerian military with standing army of 300,000 men, scores of tanks , artillery, armoured vehicles helicopters, navy ships and bomber jets at its disposal; A Nigerian military with decades of fighting wars and most recently under General Abacha intervened in 2 regional civil wars simultaneously and won both wars within a few short months.

So what type of juju is rag tag Boko Haram using, to not only face Nigerian military in a war for 6 years, but has captured so much Nigerian territory, that even with the assistance of 3 neighbouring countries and assistance from France for many months, rag tag Boko haram cannot and hasn't been defeated .

So what type of Juju is Boko Haram using?
That despite numbering only 4 000, despite having only small arms, despite facing the armies of 4 countries getting assistance from France and America, and despite breaking all the rules of guerrilla warfare, rag tag Boko haram reigns supreme.

May the gods of our great ancestors protect our incoming president in Nigeria[/size].

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Pay Highest Tariff Per Kilowatt In Africa’ / Terminate Tinubu's Alpha Beta Service With Lagos State, ADP Tells Ambode / Amina Zakari: The Reason PDP Diverting APC – Senator Ndoma-egba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.