Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,353 members, 7,812,004 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

Nigerian Military Recaptures Bama Town - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Military Recaptures Bama Town (16113 Views)

Shettima Relocates To Bama, Town Liberated From Boko Haram / Military Recaptures More Towns From Boko Haram / Nigerian Military Recaptures Two More Communities From Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Military Recaptures Bama Town by Bayswater: 8:25pm On Mar 10, 2015
TROOPS of 7 Division of Nigerian Army in Borno State on Tuesday recaptured Bama in one of the “swiftest and fierce ground battles” against the occupation of the border town by Boko Haram insurgents since last September.

The military’s recapture led to resultant jubilation inside the Maimalari Barracks, headquarters of the 7th Division of the Nigerian Army as Bama, the second largest city in the state has suffered serious setback in the hands of insurgents.

Bama’s reclaim, which was led by the General Officer Commanding (GOC) of the Division, Maj-Gen. Lamidi Adeosun, was said to be a very “fast and secretive” one in which the officers and men had to toe the line behind the infantry general into the town without knowing his next moves.

“The GOC did not meet any serious resistance between Konduga and Bama indicative of the fact that the insurgents who are now in confusion had actually retreated and galvanized arsenals in Bama town waiting for the show down to finally reclaimed the captured town last September,” said a Bama resident that came to Maiduguri Tuesday afternoon.

http://m.ngrguardiannews.com/en/news/national-news/201299-military-recaptures-bama-town#sthash.i4avYLRX.dpuf

11 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerian Military Recaptures Bama Town by Flets: 8:25pm On Mar 10, 2015
And the anguish continues in APC quarters

Buhari continues to loose his campaign points

Patriotic Nigerians continue to smile and hail NA

And we all say..... GEJ Continua!!!!!!

131 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerian Military Recaptures Bama Town by Bayswater: 8:29pm On Mar 10, 2015
Our gallant military men are doing a great job!

Gwoza victory is within the mile, Boko haram is toast!

#NeverAgain!!!

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Military Recaptures Bama Town by ozoigbondu: 8:30pm On Mar 10, 2015
#NeverAgain.All this is a build up to the final and decisive battle of gwoza boko haram.The battle in which our milltary shall once again show the world that they are not to be messed with by beating those boys senselessly.Children of hate and anger will avoid this thread like ebola.The devilish cult will hate this news and call it propaganda

#NeverAgain shall we allow a coup plotter who destroyed our democracy to contest for a democratic election
#NeverAgain shall we go backward rather than MARCHing FORWARD
#NeverAgain shall we be deceived by the numerous APC propaganda
#NeverAgain shall we lose hope in our beloved country Nigeria
#NeverAgain shall we lose faith in our military due to APC lies

Never Again!

God Bless Nigeria!
God Bless the Coalition force
God Bless the Millitary
God Bless Goodluck Jonathan

93 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Military Recaptures Bama Town by Bayswater: 8:34pm On Mar 10, 2015
Flets:

At least Gwoza is now the size of Belgium according to the APC touts.

31 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Recaptures Bama Town by Vikkie14: 8:48pm On Mar 10, 2015
That's the town i've been waiting for. Thank you NA. Now, the only major town remaining for liberation is Gwoza and sambisa forest. Ultimately, the MAJOR BATTLE will be in Gwoza. What they cant do in 6years, can they do it in 6weeks? I think the Army had show them now that they can. We now know the liar and traitor. God bless our Men/Women in Khakis.
#ArmNigeriaToTheTeeth
#NoMoreCaliphate.

Maj.Gen. Adeosun and the other commanding officers in their various theatres, Nigerian loves you. Nigerian are solidly behind you. We are praying for you. We chants: NeverAgain will your works not be rewarded.
#God bless each and every officers/men/women of the NA,NAF and NN fighting alongside the Army.
#VictoryForNigeria.
#GodBlessNigerianMilitary
#GodBlessMajorGeneralAdeosunForHisRareGallantStunts.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Military Recaptures Bama Town by Vikkie14: 8:51pm On Mar 10, 2015
God bless Maj.Gen Adeosun. He is trully a warrior. God bless Nigerian Military.
God bless our Men/women in khakis.

This Major General Adeosun is one hell of a Soldier/commander
. He should be decorated after this war is over. Haba!!! This guy is really a strategist. Imagine the caption: "swiftiest and fierce battle". What a blitz!!! GOD BLESS YOU SO MUCH GOC MAJ.GEN ADEOSUN. This guy had showed us that there is hope for Nigeria. Major General Adeosun and his Army could be likened to Alexandra the Great.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Military Recaptures Bama Town by VcStunner(m): 8:52pm On Mar 10, 2015
Nigerian winning more battles, sponsors are on the brink, its gettin tricky by d day... Sooner or later we will know whom our real enemies are. We shall get to dat day for now lemme recline my seat, subscribe and WAIT. God bless Mr president and the NA

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Military Recaptures Bama Town by Vikkie14: 8:53pm On Mar 10, 2015
Yoruba's leading war since the days of King David

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Military Recaptures Bama Town by Bayswater: 9:04pm On Mar 10, 2015
Vikkie14:
That's the town i've been waiting for. Thank you NA. Now, the only major town is Gwoza and sambisa forest. What they cant do in 6years, can they do it in 6weeks? I think the Army had show them now that they can. We now know the liar and traitor. God bless our Men/Women in Khakis.
#ArmNigeriaToTheTeeth
#NoMoreCaliphate

I trust the traitors to stay off this thread, they have been put to shame by the #NeverAgain Nigerian Military.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Military Recaptures Bama Town by Nobody: 9:14pm On Mar 10, 2015
[size=15pt]Kudos to Nigerian Army, but that doesn't stop me and my people to vote #apc.

#Team_Change.

#IhavePVC

#Change_Gang

#IrepChange
[/size]

14 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Recaptures Bama Town by AbsoluteHealth: 9:14pm On Mar 10, 2015
UP NAF.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Recaptures Bama Town by Adyrin(m): 9:14pm On Mar 10, 2015
6weeks was worth it I swear down!

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Recaptures Bama Town by moderatorr1: 9:14pm On Mar 10, 2015
Great!
Boys Eliminate them threats!
SOrry, no way to embed facebook video on nairaland. I watched the full video here: http://brainterm.org/twists/view/131546/Latest-video-of-Dare-Devil-Nigerian-Driving-Boko-haram-out-of
Re: Nigerian Military Recaptures Bama Town by Loyalblak007(f): 9:14pm On Mar 10, 2015
Goodnews

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Recaptures Bama Town by Meringe(m): 9:15pm On Mar 10, 2015
Good news.
The secret of the success is the secretive nature of the operation. The GOC was wise enough to know that there must be an enemy within hindering the military efforts.

God bless Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Recaptures Bama Town by Chiefpriest1(m): 9:16pm On Mar 10, 2015
Wow...this is good news. And to all the guys bringing in APC and PDP into this, when will you have common sense.

It turns my stomach when I read stuff like what the first poster posted up there. Must everything be politicised.

There's terror in kenya,somalia,niger,chad,Cameroon, yet I have never read where any of the political parties in these countries blamed each other for being yhe terrorists.

What kind of people are we? We have seen how all the parties came together to march in support of their military.

By the time you people destroy this country with these stuupid comments and infantile thinking pattern, we ll see whether there will be PDP or APC.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Military Recaptures Bama Town by umarc19: 9:16pm On Mar 10, 2015
More greese to your elbows our gallant soldiers.

#iRepChange.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Recaptures Bama Town by Adyrin(m): 9:17pm On Mar 10, 2015
Victoria acerta!
Flets:

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Recaptures Bama Town by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 10, 2015
Good news. #NeverAgain....God bless the Military and the good people of Nigeria. God bless President GEJ. Nigeria shall overcome all her challenges. It is well. ....buy 1GB MTN Data plan for N1,200 only. 30 days duration. Works in all devices (Andriod/iPhone, Phone or Modem). 24/7 services available. Also Convert Airtime to Cash (20% Processing Fee). Call: 08107873795. Thanks & God bless.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Recaptures Bama Town by ShineuEye: 9:17pm On Mar 10, 2015
APC HOW MARKET?

GEJ till 2019

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Recaptures Bama Town by Profitsng(m): 9:17pm On Mar 10, 2015
Kicking them Off Little by little.

#GodWin.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Recaptures Bama Town by Adyrin(m): 9:17pm On Mar 10, 2015
*claps*
Winners Style of Information!
Loyalblak007:
Goodnews

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Recaptures Bama Town by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:18pm On Mar 10, 2015
good job boys

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Recaptures Bama Town by spinna: 9:19pm On Mar 10, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Recaptures Bama Town by sandzphield(m): 9:19pm On Mar 10, 2015
God bless Nigeria ...
God bless our Nigerian Army

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Recaptures Bama Town by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 10, 2015
Fake news about a fake war to distract us from what is really happening. Read my signature below to learn what is going on.
Re: Nigerian Military Recaptures Bama Town by LordMecuzy(m): 9:20pm On Mar 10, 2015
Congrats
Re: Nigerian Military Recaptures Bama Town by naijainfogalery: 9:20pm On Mar 10, 2015
We can Only get better, Nigeria has been sleeping dead for over 6 years, this insurgent is a blessing in disguise, thank God its not a country that invaded us, if it can kill us all, it can only unite and make us stronger

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019 Elections: APC Fires Tunde Bakare Over Scathing Attack On Buhari / South East Governors Are Working For Buhari - Nnamdi Kanu / 2023: President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meetings With Oshiomole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.