Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,290 members, 7,811,867 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

To All The Married Peeps How Is Your Marriage Like? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / To All The Married Peeps How Is Your Marriage Like? (3426 Views)

New Study On How To Avoid Adultery In Your Marriage / My Neighbour's Wife Peeps Through My Door, Should I Report To The Husband? / Matured Advice Needed Urgently Esp From The Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

To All The Married Peeps How Is Your Marriage Like? by ProudEdoMan(m): 9:01pm On Apr 10, 2015
This topic was actually brought about from some discussions I had with some of my male married friends. Is it abnormal that a husband and wife don't fight? My wife and I have been married for 10 years and have been together for 12 years and we have never ever fought and the little disagreements we had here and there were nothing major. I actually enjoy being a married man and my wife and I go on dates sometimes just to spice up things a bit. She also is smoking hot and even after 2 kids she is in better shape then ever.

On the other hand a lot of my friends have been complaining about marriage( the usual stuff such as nagging wife etc) and they find it weird when I say that am a happily married man and I have never fought with my wife. Is it really that strange?

10 Likes

Re: To All The Married Peeps How Is Your Marriage Like? by ademega(m): 9:06pm On Apr 10, 2015
You are one out of one thousand . congrats .

11 Likes

Re: To All The Married Peeps How Is Your Marriage Like? by lekejob(m): 9:50pm On Apr 10, 2015
To the glory of God, mine is 18 month with a kid, and i can say with confidence that i am enjoying it, and pray it continue like that.

11 Likes

Re: To All The Married Peeps How Is Your Marriage Like? by Bola4mi(f): 9:52pm On Apr 10, 2015
Congrat ooo i wish mine will be like some day.

3 Likes

Re: To All The Married Peeps How Is Your Marriage Like? by blackpanther25(m): 10:27pm On Apr 10, 2015
Is she a white woman? lipsrsealed

On a serious note. This is something good to hear. Most times we hear so many bad stuff about marriage that it makes one wary of it. We need more stories like these cool

1 Like

Re: To All The Married Peeps How Is Your Marriage Like? by ProudEdoMan(m): 10:52pm On Apr 10, 2015
blackpanther25:

On a serious note. This is something good to hear. Most times we hear so many bad stuff about marriage that it makes one wary of it. We need more stories like these cool
She is not white? Why would you think that?
Re: To All The Married Peeps How Is Your Marriage Like? by Dyt(f): 11:52pm On Apr 10, 2015
We make our marriage what we want
I cld be bad today and best tomorrow

I cld decide to be all bad
And ofcus I cld be the best

Its a 2 way thing
Re: To All The Married Peeps How Is Your Marriage Like? by emisquare99: 12:04am On Apr 11, 2015
Yours was ordained by God grin

4 Likes

Re: To All The Married Peeps How Is Your Marriage Like? by krystal101(f): 10:18am On Apr 11, 2015
@OP no its not strange...

Hubby & have been married for 3years & been together for 7years, no major fights too, jes small misunderstandings & we continue as if nothing happened. He's the best.
I pray we continue like this

He runs back home from work, he hardly hangs out with friends, he prefers being with me & the children

Na God

11 Likes

Re: To All The Married Peeps How Is Your Marriage Like? by ammyluv2002(f): 10:35am On Apr 11, 2015
krystal101:

Hubby & have been married for 3years & been together for 7years, no major fights too, jes small misunderstandings & we continue as if nothing happened. He's the best.

He runs back home from work, he hardly hangs out with friends, he prefers being with me & the children

Na God
Congrats. I'm happy for you and also tap from your testimony

5 Likes

Re: To All The Married Peeps How Is Your Marriage Like? by Mamaflex(f): 3:24pm On Apr 11, 2015
krystal101:

Na God
Hope you are not talking about my husband. And we are 7years together too.

2 Likes

Re: To All The Married Peeps How Is Your Marriage Like? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 11, 2015
My marriage is few months old.I am pregnant n sometimes moody and ill-tempered but my husband really tries for me,correcting me and being patient with me.I in turn am getting a better hang of being a gud submissive wife. I blv when we are at our worst,a supportive spouse can help us bounce right back so someone not enjoying his/her marriage still has a role to play cos it takes two to tango.

4 Likes

Re: To All The Married Peeps How Is Your Marriage Like? by krystal101(f): 4:49pm On Apr 11, 2015
Mamaflex, may God make it even sweeter for us IJN AMEN

Mamaflex:
Hope you are not talking about my husband. And we are 7years together too.

2 Likes

Re: To All The Married Peeps How Is Your Marriage Like? by bukatyne(f): 4:52pm On Apr 11, 2015
Nice thread

Marriage is what both parties define it to be

2 Likes

Re: To All The Married Peeps How Is Your Marriage Like? by nice14: 5:52pm On Apr 11, 2015
i really hope and pray to enjoy mine.....cos 4 sometime now is been one lonely road 2 walk on. I tap into ur grace.
Re: To All The Married Peeps How Is Your Marriage Like? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 11, 2015
blackpanther25:

There are many wonderful marriages out there just that most times the bad gets talked about more often...

I have known my partner for more than 5years, no serious quarrels just lil misunderstandings which are always resolved almost immediately, never used any foul language on him, neither has he..it's been all soo sweet.. our marriage is only a few days old and I'm quite sure there are better days ahead smiley smiley

My sister's marriage of 6years is also one to reckon with... cool

Just marry your friend and you'll see your marriage getting better with each passing day....May God continue to bless our marriages, Amen... smiley

7 Likes

Re: To All The Married Peeps How Is Your Marriage Like? by Mamaflex(f): 7:21pm On Apr 11, 2015
krystal101:
Mamaflex, may God make it even sweeter for us IJN AMEN

Amen!! My sister. We thank God.

2 Likes

Re: To All The Married Peeps How Is Your Marriage Like? by jany(f): 9:31pm On Apr 11, 2015
@OP nice one. U are one of d lucky few
Re: To All The Married Peeps How Is Your Marriage Like? by SAMBARRY: 10:26pm On Apr 11, 2015
Why is this thread scanty like this
Re: To All The Married Peeps How Is Your Marriage Like? by iykedare(m): 11:55pm On Apr 11, 2015
SAMBARRY:

Is that your own answer to the topic?
Re: To All The Married Peeps How Is Your Marriage Like? by anthoniaz(f): 10:31am On Apr 12, 2015
May God continue to bless our homes IJN.

1 Like

Re: To All The Married Peeps How Is Your Marriage Like? by ifyalways(f): 12:09pm On Apr 12, 2015
Na enjoyment and teasing ourselves stage we dey now,to the glory of God kiss

It didnt start like this ooo, we did and saw it all : one week one quarrel stage, malice keeping stage, to be or not to be stage.

Patience, perservance and forgiveness kept us ths far.

I love you my KKKKKKKKKK. Otolege forever kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

4 Likes

Re: To All The Married Peeps How Is Your Marriage Like? by ProudEdoMan(m): 12:14pm On Apr 12, 2015
ifyalways:

It didnt start like this ooo, we did and saw it all : one week one quarrel stage, malice keeping stage, to be or not to be stage.

May God continue to bless your marriage smiley. Otolege is an old time favourite song of hers too lol. Is your husband a Ghanaian?
Re: To All The Married Peeps How Is Your Marriage Like? by ProudEdoMan(m): 12:15pm On Apr 12, 2015
jany:
@OP nice one. U are one of d lucky few
I am not lucky but blessed smiley

1 Like

Re: To All The Married Peeps How Is Your Marriage Like? by 2goodbobo(m): 12:23pm On Apr 12, 2015
My marrriage is 19months old and it has been good all the way. Am so lucky cos God blessed me with a friend,good cook, God fearing, respectful,beautiful and hardworking woman. She will deliver very soon and can't wait to be a father.

Marriage is what you make of it. Not that we don't fight o, but we settle it as soon as possible plus we put God first. Make I no lie, I swear down I dey enjoy my marriage cos despite the fact say money no too dey but we are contented with what we have and small small we dey grow cos God dey we side.

7 Likes

Re: To All The Married Peeps How Is Your Marriage Like? by SAMBARRY: 12:27pm On Apr 12, 2015
iykedare:

Is that your own answer to the topic?
yes wink
Re: To All The Married Peeps How Is Your Marriage Like? by Onegai(f): 12:28pm On Apr 12, 2015
SAMBARRY:

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: To All The Married Peeps How Is Your Marriage Like? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 12, 2015
Not married,but enjoying every little time with fiance,little misunderstanding,we settle it,for now,no hassle,pray it goes like this.

she comes over every weekend.

Always looking forward to the weekend,she's around as am typing this,but leaving in the next hour because of her job *sad*

Introduction coming up very soon,can't wait to get married..

Loves her a lot.

4 Likes

Re: To All The Married Peeps How Is Your Marriage Like? by Tobiegal(f): 1:52pm On Apr 12, 2015
I have always maintained that marriage is what we make of it.

Been married for 6years, with 2boys... And frankly speaking, we still relate like pallies... No one is overbearing with the other, we take turns to get things done...support each other every other time...and, yea... With God... We are doing super fine.

ATM. We are working towards our very own house... And there's nothing so beautiful as being on the same page.

Issues are part of growing and resolution of disputes have made us stronger as one element.

To each their own... For us... We would continue to be grateful to God.

3 Likes

Re: To All The Married Peeps How Is Your Marriage Like? by ahnie: 2:06pm On Apr 12, 2015
nice comments...mine we are pushin,wit the misunderstandings,but we are gettin better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To All The Married Peeps How Is Your Marriage Like? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 12, 2015
ifyalways:

Hmmm so you went through to be or not to be. I'm firmly in that stage right now and I just can't see how I'll get out of it, I'm kinda fed up

1 Like

Re: To All The Married Peeps How Is Your Marriage Like? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 12, 2015
Yomieluv:
Not married,but enjoying every little time with fiance,little misunderstanding,we settle it,for now,no hassle,pray it goes like this.

she comes over every weekend.

Always looking forward to the weekend,she's around as am typing this,but leaving in the next hour because of her job *sad*

Introduction coming up very soon,can't wait to get married..

Loves her a lot.

Lovely smiley

I pray it stays like this and you enjoy each other for the rest of your lives

(1) (2) (Reply)

What A Man Told His Wife On Their First Night Of Marriage. / 9 Best Places In Lagos To Raise Children / Miracle Or Infidelity: Black Nigerian Couple Living In U.K. Gives Birth To White

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.