Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,816 members, 7,810,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help (73383 Views)

Evil Forests Destroyed In Aboh Mbaise, Imo By Youths, Chief Priest Flees / Pastor Emma Of Mountain Of Prayers, Sapele Has His Properties Destroyed / He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by Nobody: 12:59am On Apr 11, 2015
i think d girl did nothing to u,u are the problem of u.
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by openmine(m): 12:59am On Apr 11, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
Tinz will change
Apc will see to your problems
Buhari promised he will do everytin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by KingsleyCEO: 1:00am On Apr 11, 2015
It's your mind set that's at work here.

But there are somethings with strong spiritual implications, like stupidly making promise you can't keep eg. I will marry you when you have no intention of actually doing it.

Baby I'm yours forever etc. Then you break things up. Hmmmmmmmm you're in for trouble o

1 Like

Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by yungcyrus(m): 1:00am On Apr 11, 2015
agbajesaid:
I wouldn't deny the fact I WAS obsessed with sex. The girl was CHARMING; I wish i could share her pics. I'm over it now and I need help. I just hope my problem is not spiritual. I wish I was in abroad, I would have seek the help of a good psychologist or even go to rehab.
hehehehehe, Rehab??!..........guy go to Tb Joshua, ..hope you and d gal aint into any kind of blood covenant?
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by calmbabadee(m): 1:01am On Apr 11, 2015
Aitee1:

Yeah...that's when our operations kick start grin

Btw I'm not your sis sad

no be fight, m just a harmless gentle yoruba man.

ao ni se yin oo
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by yinqus445(f): 1:01am On Apr 11, 2015
Hmm u might meet a lady and ur life can turn around to gud and u can meet anoda one dat will change tins upside down. Don't fight her dump her easily. Go 2 church and ask for forgivness and mercy God will hear u oo. Orisirisi obinrin lo wa

1 Like

Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by Nobody: 1:02am On Apr 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
The man has a problem and you're here shinning your 32. angry

Truckie, leave me oooo
Na me dey Fuucck 2 times a day for 3 yrs. NA ANTI VIRAL DRUGS? cheesy
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by Nobody: 1:02am On Apr 11, 2015
I go still fvck tomorrow
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by deniyor: 1:02am On Apr 11, 2015
Story for the gods
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by sino2000(m): 1:04am On Apr 11, 2015
D fear of dat thing beneth d skirt d begining of progress upon 1nez lyf.... God help u bro!!
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by whytepawn1(m): 1:04am On Apr 11, 2015
baby124:
You are finished OP. Instead of getting off your lazy and slothful skinny bum, you are there blaming other's for your failures. I bet instead of looking for work, you are watching nollywood movies and coming up with outrageous and shameful excuses. May God forgive and help you. After you don chop that girl finish for 3yrs. Dump her now and see real ogbanje
lol... that picture for your profile na correct ogbanje replica lol... but seriously speaking, Seems the guy have a problem but haven't really pinpointed its origin.
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by fineyemi(m): 1:04am On Apr 11, 2015
Go to Cele ma brother if u bliv it's a spiritual problem
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by Aitee1: 1:04am On Apr 11, 2015
calmbabadee:

no be fight, m just a harmless gentle yoruba man.

ao ni se yin oo

Still not your sis...so you don't know any other tribe apart from the three lousy ones

1 Like

Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by Truckpusher(m): 1:05am On Apr 11, 2015
EggovinMma:

Truckie, leave me oooo
Na me dey Fuucck 2 times a day for 3 yrs. NA ANTI VIRAL DRUGS? cheesy
I no understand wetin you dey talk abeg. cheesy
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by fineyemi(m): 1:07am On Apr 11, 2015
yinqus445:
Hmm u might meet a lady and ur life can turn around to gud and u can meet anoda one dat will change tins upside down. Don't fight her dump her easily. Go 2 church and ask for forgivness and mercy God will hear u oo. Orisirisi obinrin lo wa
Abi ooo. Orisirisi obinrin lowa. May d lord help us as we guys as bleep any gal we mit
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by formular123triol(m): 1:07am On Apr 11, 2015
agbajesaid:
thanks bro but honestly, I've being doing that for more than a year now, asking for forgiveness and praying fervently but there is no difference. its almost talking my sanity
'cos the problem took time to gather-up until it couldn't contain,in the same vein,u need gradual tym to recovery

1 Like

Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by fineyemi(m): 1:09am On Apr 11, 2015
youmour:
I go still fvck tomorrow
hmmmm! I sigh heavily for u. Sha no go fvck ogbanje gal.
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by ugofather(m): 1:10am On Apr 11, 2015
I think ISAIAH 1:18-20 will help u out... It's well brother...
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by Nobody: 1:10am On Apr 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
I no understand wetin you dey talk abeg. cheesy

THE GUY DEY FUCCCK AS IF E DEY LIFE LONG PILLS! 2 TIME A DAY FOR THREE YEARS...I tire o. shocked
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by clovislouis(m): 1:10am On Apr 11, 2015
youngwarlocks:
U mean u have been f**king a girl at least 2 × 365days × 3......man, ur luck is f**king gone.
hahahah

1 Like

Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by Motolank: 1:10am On Apr 11, 2015
agbajesaid:
The first time I had sex was after my secondary school & it was with a prostitute. After realizing there wasn't much fun in it as exaggerated by my friends, I asked for God's forgiveness and moved on with my life.

But 2 years after, I met this pretty and well behaved lady, and I fell in love with her. She was too pretty to resist. We had sex at least twice in a day for more than 3 years because we virtually stay together. During those period, I noticed things changed negatively.

Academics, business, spiritual, moral aspect of my life crashed. And up till today, I can't do anything right. And before I met this girl, everything was fine. Please I need help. Could it be the girl that's using my fortune or its the sex that destroyed my life?
You was so carried away in the act that you do not follow your priorities.... what time does a student have to 5ex twice daily FOR 3 years. ..
You didn't set your priorities right boy

1 Like

Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by agbajesaid(m): 1:10am On Apr 11, 2015
yungcyrus:
hehehehehe, Rehab??!..........guy go to Tb Joshua, ..hope you and d gal aint into any kind of blood covenant?
No but she would not let go
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by agbajesaid(m): 1:11am On Apr 11, 2015
Motolank:

You was so carried away in the act that you do not follow your priorities.... what time does a student have to 5ex twice daily FOR 3 years. ..
You didn't set your priorities right voy
I partially agree with you
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by SaintMog(m): 1:12am On Apr 11, 2015
U are meant to be a mighty tool in the hand of God. That is why things that others do and they still enjoyed general grace u did it and yours were withdrawn. It is evident in the fact that you were able to recognise the source of your problem. If you can, observe three days dry fasting. Let your main pray point be on forgiveness of sin. Make a vow to God that you Will not have sex outside marriage again. We have consistently told people that seX involve blood covenant. May God answer u.

1 Like

Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by Truckpusher(m): 1:12am On Apr 11, 2015
EggovinMma:

THE GUY DEY FUCCCK AS IF E DEY LIFE LONG PILLS! 2 TIME A DAY FOR THREE YEARS...I tire o. shocked
Two times a day for 3 yrs isn't that bad especially on top one toto, I would say he tried. grin
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by fineyemi(m): 1:13am On Apr 11, 2015
fromnigeria:
Brother, Sex outside marriage kills.
You might be alive but nothing would be working, ever wondered why youths die incessantly these days? All aren't natural.
Its sin of fornication thats responsible, thats why we ought to RUN from it.

All you need do bro is ask for forgiveness and put PUT a STOP to it.
Cheers
True talk.......#virgins
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by Thomsbuky(m): 1:15am On Apr 11, 2015
Op got time poking twice a day ha ba? while your mates woking up 6.30am go to work? what do u expects fucking your whole life away and start to blame innocent poor girl giving you free Adam apple....Its girl fault sha given you free punyanmi without asking you for money material needs... Please get up your backside, go and find jobs and your luck will change because you will start making money again.
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by HONNESSTY(m): 1:15am On Apr 11, 2015
Bro in anytin u do in life there must be a certain level of moderation. Kip banging dat girl evryday is jst 2much, atleast limit d way u av sex wit ha, let say 3tims in a mnt. I tink ur inability 2 excel in ur endeavors is bkos u lack focus due 2 d frequent sex u havin wit ha. Abt 70% of ur tinking is just abt hw 2 sex her, u dnt giv ur all in ur studies, work n d spiritual aspect of ur lif. So bro if u wan 2do wel atleast reduce d way u r sexing her, am nt sayin u shud quit d relatnshp bkos u cannot jst do witout sex, bkos sex is life. Jst b moderate n u wil b surprise hw urlif wil b beta.
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by boolet: 1:20am On Apr 11, 2015
agbajesaid:
The first time I had sex was after my secondary school & it was with a prostitute. After realizing there wasn't much fun in it as exaggerated by my friends, I asked for God's forgiveness and moved on with my life.

But 2 years after, I met this pretty and well behaved lady, and I fell in love with her. She was too pretty to resist. We had sex at least twice in a day for more than 3 years because we virtually stay together. During those period, I noticed things changed negatively.

Academics, business, spiritual, moral aspect of my life crashed. And up till today, I can't do anything right. And before I met this girl, everything was fine. Please I need help. Could it be the girl that's using my fortune or its the sex that destroyed my life?
Well I don't know if there's anything like luck. What I deduce is that you lost focus along the line and became engrossed in sex.
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by Nobody: 1:20am On Apr 11, 2015
Alright let me add my own advice.
At op, you know one thing about life, what works for you may not work for others and vice versa.There are people who are just lucky in life, weda they are good or bad.Also there those that needs to uplift their spiritual life by avoiding all kinds of immoralities, especially fornication.In my own opinion, those are the type the devil is interested on.They know your destiny will glorify God, and will device any means to get you greatly tempted and hopelessly frustrated.If there anything that delays or hinder success to many people, it's fornication.Many Young men and women who avoid this are usually focused, and their success often come miraculously. I will advice you avoid Bleep for now since it affects you greatly.Unlucky you! But it's for the best.God bless.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by Emodeee: 1:20am On Apr 11, 2015
" Women, the most potent weapon dat can destroy a man's life" a rc102.3 fm caller said.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video) / Anita Oyakhilome Opens Up After Divorce Tale / TB Joshua Prophesies About Attack On Nigeria & Ghana

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.