Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,966 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help (73471 Views)

Evil Forests Destroyed In Aboh Mbaise, Imo By Youths, Chief Priest Flees / Pastor Emma Of Mountain Of Prayers, Sapele Has His Properties Destroyed / He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by Teenaira: 4:41am On Apr 11, 2015
I am very sure you don't have any spiritual problem. The only problem you probably have is that you are very greedy and lazy. Please stop deceiving people who are gullible by saying you prayed and fasted.
How can you be having sex with a lady twice a day. I suspect you have had enough of her and now thinking about how to move to another lady. This is real greed. Averagely, if you have a round of sex, it will take your body about a week to get back to where it was before the round. You are the first person I have ever heard having sex twice a day. To justify this you claim some people have more. Can you tell me anybody that does who does not have all the problem you highlighted. I only pity the lady who has agreed with you to destroy her live together. So tell me who you will like to marry that girl. Meanwhile, there is no indication that you are doing any work.
My recommended solution is that go and start working and fend for your self. When you go through the stress for some days, even if a more beautiful girl begs you to have sex you will happily decline the offer. That is why I said you are lazy. Take this option and let me know if you still have any of the assumed problem.

Live is all about choices, you chose whatever you want.

9 Likes

Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by superfour(m): 4:48am On Apr 11, 2015
agbajesaid:
thanks bro but honestly, I've being doing that for more than a year now, asking for forgiveness and praying fervently but there is no difference. its almost talking my sanity

Then you need to go for deliverance fast before it too late..
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by Johnbosco77(m): 4:59am On Apr 11, 2015
bros u sure say u get work coz u mentioned not any job or wok yet u crying u luckless. free dat girl ioii coz she has notin to do with ur problems .
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by BlackCotton: 5:03am On Apr 11, 2015
agbajesaid:
The first time I had sex was after my secondary school & it was with a prostitute. After realizing there wasn't much fun in it as exaggerated by my friends, I asked for God's forgiveness and moved on with my life.

But 2 years after, I met this pretty and well behaved lady, and I fell in love with her. She was too pretty to resist. We had sex at least twice in a day for more than 3 years because we virtually stay together. During those period, I noticed things changed negatively.

Academics, business, spiritual, moral aspect of my life crashed. And up till today, I can't do anything right. And before I met this girl, everything was fine. Please I need help. Could it be the girl that's using my fortune or its the sex that destroyed my life?

I think you have been indoctrinated to feel guilty about sex so I'd leave that alone.
No, there's no such thing as using someone's fortune. It's a myth.
If you aren't as successful as you're used to, it is possible you've lost your enthusiasm.
If you care enough for a result, you will most certainly attain it.

Cheers.
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by Charlz070(m): 5:12am On Apr 11, 2015
EroticAngelina:
hmmm. Pray and deliver urself bfor its too late.
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by drealme: 5:21am On Apr 11, 2015
Guy let go of d cunt, just forget d sweetness that is wen u'll regain ur self
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by 9jatatafo(m): 5:24am On Apr 11, 2015
iyke926:

Bro, sex is deep...u think its just pounding to satisfy u and Ya partner. Pray u don't fuc-k the wrong cun-t because person no go tell u to stop the fuckening.

Like I said, you are still imagining things. Change your state of mind and everything will fall in place. Punny is for man's maximum enjoyment. Upgrade your thinking.
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by ibromodzi: 5:25am On Apr 11, 2015
Guy u sud just be thankful because u HV realized DT wht u r doing is bad and its even disrupting ur career,u just have to make up ur mind and 4get about any girl 4 nw.....after all u HV had sex for more than 1460 times according to u, so there sud be nothing exciting in it again.
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by Etizz: 5:27am On Apr 11, 2015
Are u still with the girl....? Do u have idea how guys she dated before was living while they were with her n after they left her??
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by 9jatatafo(m): 5:27am On Apr 11, 2015
Teenaira:
I am very sure you don't have any spiritual problem. The only problem you probably have is that you are very greedy and lazy. Please stop deceiving people who are gullible by saying you prayed and fasted.
How can you be having sex with a lady twice a day. I suspect you have had enough of her and now thinking about how to move to another lady. This is real greed. Averagely, if you have a round of sex, it will take your body about a week to get back to where it was before the round. You are the first person I have ever heard having sex twice a day. To justify this you claim some people have more. Can you tell me anybody that does who does not have all the problem you highlighted. I only pity the lady who has agreed with you to destroy her live together. So tell me who you will like to marry that girl. Meanwhile, there is no indication that you are doing any work.
My recommended solution is that go and start working and fend for your self. When you go through the stress for some days, even if a more beautiful girl begs you to have sex you will happily decline the offer. That is why I said you are lazy. Take this option and let me know if you still have any of the assumed problem.

Live is all about choices, you chose whatever you want.

Your head dey there. You just hit the nail on its head.
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by tsdarkside(m): 5:27am On Apr 11, 2015
no prayer can solve your problem...first,concentate on your well-being,you concentrate too much on woman...big mistake...
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by Nachimu: 5:30am On Apr 11, 2015
the best u can do is to marry her,there's big different with marriage and girlfriend.
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by Montaque(m): 5:34am On Apr 11, 2015
agbajesaid:
The first time I had sex was after my secondary school & it was with a prostitute. After realizing there wasn't much fun in it as exaggerated by my friends, I asked for God's forgiveness and moved on with my life.

But 2 years after, I met this pretty and well behaved lady, and I fell in love with her. She was too pretty to resist. We had sex at least twice in a day for more than 3 years because we virtually stay together. During those period, I noticed things changed negatively.

Academics, business, spiritual, moral aspect of my life crashed. And up till today, I can't do anything right. And before I met this girl, everything was fine. Please I need help. Could it be the girl that's using my fortune or its the sex that destroyed my life?
dear, it may be the sex or it may not be it. But whichever way,you will have to repent and give ur life to God. Become a member in a good church that preaches holiness and CONTINUE.
And did u promise this girl marriage but later reneged? That's the usual cause of badluck for most men now.
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by Bifwoli: 5:36am On Apr 11, 2015
Cutehector:
My brother, please see a priest, and confess ur sins to him. God will turn ur life around

Then how come its the unGodly Americans ,Europeans plus the "lost Asians" (i.e .wrong religion) that seem to be prospering and making the most headway be it economically ,scientifically and academically?

What's the place of focus,diligence and extra hard work(which is what he may have actually lost) in righting his drifting boat of life? Does every problem have to revolve around being ungodly?

2 Likes

Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by Heymus(m): 5:41am On Apr 11, 2015
I pray, may almighty God set you free
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by omojeesu(m): 5:41am On Apr 11, 2015
IS THIS JUST A ' SUPER STORY' OR YOUR TRUE LIFE STORY? I WANT TO ASSUME THE LATER AND THAT IT IS NOT A TALE. MY OPINION: GO BACK TO GOD. HE DESIGNED SEX FOR MAN BUT ONLY FOR THE LEGALLY MARRIED. ANYTHING OUTSIDE THAT IS UNACCEPTABLE TO HIM. SEX IS DELIBRATELY DESIGNED TO BE PLEASURABLE (JUST AS EATING WHICH IS TO ENSURE SURVIVAL) THE OBJECTIVE OF SEXUAL INTERCOURSE IS ULTIMATELY TO ENSURE PROCREATION AND THE PROPAGATION OF THE HUMAN SPECIES. IT ALSO IS ONE MAJOR WAY OF EXPRESSION OF TRUE LOVE BETWEEN HUSBAND AND WIFE.

THE PURPOSE OF LIFE AND LIVING IS MORE THAN JUST GIVING SELF OVER TO PLEASURE OF ANY KIND: FOOD, WINE, DRUGS, SEX, WATCHING FILMS, PLAYING GAMES, FOOTBALL, ETC. WE ARE HUMAN BEINGS NOT ANIMALS OF INSTINCTS. WE HAVE BEEN CREATED IN THE IMAGE OF GOD. WE ARE RATIONAL BEINGS EXPECTED TO CONTROL OUR DESIRES AND RESTRAIN OUR APPETITES

SUGGESTED SOLUTION: STOP THE RELATIONSHIP IMMEDIATELY.
TALK TO GOD. ASK FOR FORGIVENESS.
ASK JESUS TO COME INTO YOUR LIFE. HE HAS OFFERED TO HELP YOU. HE SAYS, "COME TO ME, ALL OF YOU THAT BEAR HEAVY BURDEN, AND I WILL GIVE YOU REST". DO THIS AND YOU HAVE NOT ONLY YOUR PEACE BACK, BUT A NEW AND BETTER LIFE AND SPEND ETERNITY WITH GOD. I SINCERELY PRAY THAT YOU WILL ARISE OUT OF THE DARKNESS INTO THE LIGHT.

2 Likes

Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by Nobody: 5:42am On Apr 11, 2015
Hahahahahaaha This OP's problem is self-inflicting, can anyone have that much sex ? There is no such problem, i think the fear is inhibiting you from doing the right things in life. God doesnt help the lazy

1 Like

Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by Cutehector(m): 5:43am On Apr 11, 2015
Aitee1:

For the first time I'm impressed shocked

Definitely there's hope for tomorrow's generation if you typed this truly
lol my sister. If God can grant people children after so many years of marriage den I believ in better days ahead. The bible says that things worketh together for good for those who trust in him and also in another book in the bible, its is written that "do not remember the things of old, behold I will do a new thing, and ye shall spring forth" etc. The poster may hav prayed and prayed and prayed and still yet nothing is working but he should forget his pasts and believe that his situation can be changed. For those who call upon his name, in soberliness and humility, shall be saved. It works

1 Like

Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by falseman(m): 5:46am On Apr 11, 2015
Bro you have no problem I have been in similar situation now this is the way out. Don't run to any pastor or native Doctor they will only get things more complicated for you with their fake vision and charms and be sure to lose money. Trust in God personally and pray

Your problem is a divided mind and confusion thereby you are not able to focus your mind on your goals.
The girl may be there not requesting anything from you she might even be giving you money to assist you but it's all like being in your comfort zone.

Take this bold step.
Cut her off completely as well as every other girl.
Turn down her financial offers
Follow your intuition in whatever you have to do never let her suggest for you as this will likely contradict your idea.
Stay strong and focus.
Be consistent in whatever you are doing even if you don't see results instantly.

God bless you

1 Like

Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by Nobody: 5:48am On Apr 11, 2015
agbajesaid:

Cut that crap nobody took nuthing from U. U just need to focus. Ure becoming a sex addict thats what it is

Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by amolegs: 5:48am On Apr 11, 2015
agbajesaid:
I wouldn't deny the fact I WAS obsessed with sex. The girl was CHARMING; I wish i could share her pics. I'm over it now and I need help. I just hope my problem is not spiritual. I wish I was in abroad, I would have seek the help of a good psychologist or even go to rehab.
listen up brother, God forgave you the very day you confessed your sins, but you should now forgive yourself, that is where the job is. Renew your thinking and tell yourself positive things everyday. Focus more on productive activities, channel your energy towards the areas of ur life that you need result. God loves too much to make suffer for that long.
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by condralbede(m): 5:54am On Apr 11, 2015
agbajesaid:
I wouldn't deny the fact I WAS obsessed with sex. The girl was CHARMING; I wish i could share her pics. I'm over it now and I need help. I just hope my problem is not spiritual. I wish I was in abroad, I would have seek the help of a good psychologist or even go to rehab.
Share her pix and her phone number let me see her and confirm what you r telling us here,after then I will come and commentus....
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by Cutehector(m): 5:54am On Apr 11, 2015
Bifwoli:

Then how come its the unGodly Americans ,Europeans plus the "lost Asians" (i.e .wrong religion) that seem to be prospering and making the most headway be it economically ,scientifically and academically?

What's the place of focus,diligence and extra hard work(which is what he may have actually lost) in righting his drifting boat of life? Does every problem have to revolve around being ungodly?
my dear, look prosperity in life does not garantee you a child of God. Jesus did not come to preach prosperity but he came to remind us abt his father's love, the love which was dispayed on the cross when he was crucified for your sins and mine. Now bak to your question. Problems do not have to revolve around those who are ungodly only, it happpens to everyone, both good and bad. We all must experience problems in our daily affairs. Even as am writing this to u, an even experiencing some challenges at my workplace. So the americans and the asians u were talkin abt bein prosperous in all ramifications is very false. Go to their countries and see the natural disasters dat happen thr every season, though they may hav developed in thr economy buh personally, developed are they? My brother, there is still hope. Never lose it.
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by harffie(m): 5:57am On Apr 11, 2015
youngwarlocks:
U mean u have been f**king a girl at least 2 × 365days × 3......man, ur luck is f**king gone.
. 2190 times phuck....lol!
#support you tho! #heh na wa o

1 Like

Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by biilwwu(m): 5:58am On Apr 11, 2015
Pls God will help you, go for deliverance in any good church where they preach and pratice deliverance e g MFM, SCOAN
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by harffie(m): 5:59am On Apr 11, 2015
Babzilla:

Cut that crap nobody took nuthing from U. U just need to focus. Ure becoming a sex addict thats what it is
. I know a sissy comment when I see one! 9ce comment!
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by omojeesu(m): 6:02am On Apr 11, 2015
DEAR Bifwoli, Does every problem have to revolve around being ungodly? Yes and No. Everyone has problems. Some inflicted by self or others. One can solve one's problems with or without God. God has offered Man counsel. But we are at liberty to choose. Actually we can proper in this world without God as individuals or nations. The Bible calls it 'prosperity of the godless'. About the gains of the world, Solomon says 'vanity upon vanity. All is vanity'. Jesus says, "WHAT WILL IT PROFIT A MAN IF HE GAINS THE WHOLE WORLD (EVEN IF THAT WERE POSSIBLE) AND LOSE HIS SOUL ... WHAT WILL (AND CAN) A MAN GIVE IN EXCHANGE FOR HIS SOUL). Jesus LOVES YOU.
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by Mega72(m): 6:04am On Apr 11, 2015
Living such life will deff bring u down,am not here to condem u but u must look for a delieverance geniue minister(pastor) for prayers anddd counciling..if u are in Abuja call me to direct if u ddont have one..life is too preasures to toll with..08033261806
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by Cutehector(m): 6:09am On Apr 11, 2015
Kennedykak:
Bleep the priest... And when the priest sins who does the priest confesses to or don't the priests sin?

Dude just confess your sins to God directly and use the Bible as your daily guide. Go to a living church and seek deliverance and all will be well. I hope I've tried for you.

Its well my dear.
smiley when the priest is on the altar during mass, during the consecration, he makes a living and acceptable offering for his sins and that of the members through the Eucharist.

King David sinned against God, the Lord sent his prophet to tell him of his sin and King David confessed his sin to him and the prophet forgave him.

The isrealites sinned against God, and God put forth Aaron to be as a priest mediatin between them and the lord that he will make sacrifices for that of his sin and the sins of the people which will be acceptable unto the lord.

Priests are people who are specially raised by the lord to be as a mediator between us and him.

It is important to know that the churches u call "living churches" are not living at all.
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by Chaplain383(m): 6:12am On Apr 11, 2015
the girl did nothing to you. you are the cause of your problems because you are obsessed with sex. you see sex as almost everything in this life. Get over it, its just a punny, do whatever you like with it but it doesnt stop life from going on....#OBSESSION
The Bible said the Lord is angry with a sinner every day
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by kgr8mike(m): 6:13am On Apr 11, 2015
Please dear lay hands on a book called ' Changed into his likeness' by Watchman Nee. It will help you. Please finish it within 3days. God bless u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video) / Anita Oyakhilome Opens Up After Divorce Tale / TB Joshua Prophesies About Attack On Nigeria & Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.