Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,675 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

The Politics Of Oil And The Yorubas - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Politics Of Oil And The Yorubas (6901 Views)

Peter Obi, Anambrans And The Politics Of Hate! (lengthy But Worth Reading) / GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert / The Politics Of Ika And Ndigbo : Unearthing Facts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Politics Of Oil And The Yorubas by GBTYO: 12:21am On Apr 11, 2015
You voted Buhari and now expect everyone else in the south to do same.

Lest I remind you the SouthSouth is still solidly PDP why then do you always fight the Igbos alone whose party affiliations cut accross APGA, PDP and APC? Rochas is an APC governor so also is Ngige where both men have strong followings in the SE.

Other than Edo, no other state in the SouthSouth region can be said to have a strong APC prescence. Even Amaechi knows that Rivers people will never vote the APC.

I remember during the runup to the presidential elections how the SW and NOrth designated the GEJ administration as an Igbo government. Even Nyako once wrote an open letter to the President whereby he asked the Igbos to call their son Jonathan to order.

For some reason the SouthSouth was not to be offended other than the Ijaws since the APC still needs ND oil to manage their useless Nigeria.

Now that the presidential elections have come and gone why are you Tajus rubbing in the loss of GEJ as a win against the Igbos where it was in the SouthSouth Jonathan recorded the highest win and turnover votes?

As a ND citizen I will like to remind you in the SW to look at the SS as you most newly acquired enemies.

Unlike the Igbos we in the SS don't need Lagos or any part of Nigeria to survive. My state Delta offers any Job description to any able bodied and willing man who truly wants to earn a descent wage.

So please, kindly include us in the ND as your new enemies alongside the Igbos and the Ijaws.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Politics Of Oil And The Yorubas by TITOBIGZ(m): 12:33am On Apr 11, 2015
Many are mad but few are roaming @ OP.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Politics Of Oil And The Yorubas by jaysniggs: 12:33am On Apr 11, 2015
Is that all?
The oil you're ranting about is becoming even more useless by the day, the time when oil won't be needed to survive is fast approaching.
And if you think you are so brave why not stop them from tapping oil in your region and see if the government won't find oil elsewhere in Nigeria? But of course people are gonna die because of your foolishness.
See bro I used to like your views, I've read quite a lot of posts you've made but this doesn't befit you well enough.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Politics Of Oil And The Yorubas by jaymichael(m): 12:43am On Apr 11, 2015
GBTYO:

Lest I remind you the SouthSouth is still solidly PDP why then do you always fight the Igbos alone whose party affiliations cut accross APGA, PDP and APC? Rochas is an APC governor so also is Ngige where both men have strong followings in the SE.

Other than Edo, no other state in the SouthSouth region can be said to have a strong APC prescence. Even Amaechi knows that Rivers people will never vote the APC.

I remember during the runup to the presidential elections how the SW and NOrth designated the GEJ administration as an Igbo government. Even Nyako once wrote an open letter to the President whereby he asked the Igbos to call their son Jonathan to order.

For some reason the SouthSouth was not to be offended other than the Ijaws since the APC still needs ND oil to manage their useless Nigeria.

Now that the presidential elections have come and gone why are you Tajus rubbing in the loss of GEJ as a win against the Igbos where it was in the SouthSouth Jonathan recorded the highest win and turnover votes?

As a ND citizen I will like to remind you in the SW to look at the SS as you most newly acquired enemies.

Unlike the Igbos we in the SS don't need Lagos or any part of Nigeria to survive. My state Delta offers any Job description to any able bodied and willing man who truly wants to earn a descent wage.

So please, kindly include us in the ND as your new enemies alongside the Igbos and the Ijaws.
Carry your frustrations to the North, the last I checked, Buhari got the most votes there.

15 Likes

Re: The Politics Of Oil And The Yorubas by Volksfuhrer(m): 12:46am On Apr 11, 2015
Op, stop ranting! It's quite late, you probably need some sleep. Go to bed!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Politics Of Oil And The Yorubas by vislabraye(m): 12:51am On Apr 11, 2015
jaysniggs:
Is that all?
The oil you're ranting about is becoming even more useless by the day, the time when oil won't be needed to survive is fast approaching.
And if you think you are so brave why not stop them from tapping oil in your region and see if the government won't find oil elsewhere in Nigeria? But of course people are gonna die because of your foolishness.
See bro I used to like your views, I've read quite a lot of posts you've made but this doesn't befit you well enough.

Yes they will find oil elsewhere like Osun and Lagos state that they've not found before.

@topic. Everyone is free to vote whom ever they want to. Its so unfortunate that triblism is part of Nigerian politics. The true reason why GEJ was kicked out was because he was from the minority.

I won't however justify the wrongs in his administration. I don't have a problem with Buhari being the president, but the people around him should be the biggest worry for any Nigerian.

Tinubu is the most corrupt politician on earth. In fact his own level makes Obasanjo look like an angel. Is this yhe change we need ? I wonder how Buhari will work with someone like him. My pryer is for BUHARI to live long so that our country does not end up in the hands of jabagan

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Politics Of Oil And The Yorubas by Perceptor(m): 1:31am On Apr 11, 2015
GBTYO:

You igbos ar fond of brooding and on other pples eggs. PDP was not created by you but chose a niger deltan as presidential candidate, now u claim its ur party ignoring ur still birth apga, U av ur own land, though infertile and not economically productive, yet u claim lagos belongs to u. All of ur actions ar controlled by greed and coveteousness

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Politics Of Oil And The Yorubas by HrtBrkSteve(m): 1:47am On Apr 11, 2015
Calling a whole tribe "Foolish" show how you were brought up. That's so uncultured and you can use some people doings to judge everyone.

12 Likes

Re: The Politics Of Oil And The Yorubas by mykeiy(m): 2:23am On Apr 11, 2015
TITOBIGZ:
Hahahaha.. This really cracked me up
Re: The Politics Of Oil And The Yorubas by seunfly: 4:20am On Apr 11, 2015
So now that Jonathan has lost the election, this will be the new story in town. Nawahooo shaking my head.

1 Like

Re: The Politics Of Oil And The Yorubas by diamondpaul(m): 4:25am On Apr 11, 2015
They re the lost jew tribe.. They were caused right fromm thhe biblical age they were mearnt to roam about nd couldn't have house.. The y re a caused ppeo.

3 Likes

Re: The Politics Of Oil And The Yorubas by omenka(m): 4:39am On Apr 11, 2015
Lalasticlala please close down this thread and ban the op for violation of Rule 3.

(Why Do The Yorubas Expect Every One In The South To Be As Foolish As Them?)

As a ND citizen I will like to remind you in the
SW to look at the SS as you most newly
acquired enemies.

All he does on nairaland is spread hate articles. If he'd not attacking one religion he is attacking a tribe. If he can't act like a normal human being amongst human beings, you guys can ban him for life. Let him take this violent attitude of his elsewhere.

Thanks.

Cc: Seun, Obinoscopy.

9 Likes

Re: The Politics Of Oil And The Yorubas by Scatterboss(m): 4:43am On Apr 11, 2015
omenka:
Lalasticlala please close down this thread and ban the op for violation of Rule 3.

All he does on nairaland is spread hate articles. If he'd not attacking one religion he is attacking a tribe. If he can't act like a normal human being amongst human beings, you guys can ban him for life. Let him take this violent attitude of his elsewhere.

Thanks.

Honestly, the guy is sick or not normal. If he is not attacking muslims, then he is insulting the Yoruba tribe. Never seen a nuisance like this in my life.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Politics Of Oil And The Yorubas by ednut1(m): 4:50am On Apr 11, 2015
enuf of dis tribal bs. chad bd niger has oil. it means d north probably has oil too. bt are waiting for ND own to dry up

3 Likes

Re: The Politics Of Oil And The Yorubas by BlackTechnology: 4:53am On Apr 11, 2015
chacoonder:
The igbos are the genesis of the problem of this country.They planned the first and second coup in this country.The first man to assassinate a sitting head of state in this country was Igbo related.The first man to wage war against this country was an Igbo.The first and only tribe fighting for secession from this country is the igbo tribe...IGBO UNA NO DEY THINK?

Did you take class on history

The first secession was led by ND

The second secession was led by North

The third secession by the Igbos/Annangs

1966 Boro

1966 Gowon

1967 Ojukwu

Read your history well

GBTYO:

Gbam

Unfortunately for the SW, they will lose on the long run because the Hausa Fulani don't like people using them to achieve their objective

In years to come, Buhari's loyalists will clash with Tinubu's loyalists . Then the North will approach the embittered SE/SS for support against the SW

And mark my words, SW won't like the end because the embittered SE/SS will show the North how to destroy the West.

Yorubas miscalculated this time around.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Politics Of Oil And The Yorubas by Nobody: 4:58am On Apr 11, 2015
Lalasticlala the OP broke rule 3. Do the needful

1 Like

Re: The Politics Of Oil And The Yorubas by oduastates: 5:33am On Apr 11, 2015
STAGE 3 ARO CASE

The seven stages of PAIN

SHOCK & DENIAL-
PAIN
ANGER
DEPRESSION & LONELINES
Acceptance : I LEAVE AM TO GOD
WETIN HAPPEN SEF?
NA SO GOD WANT AM.

Write us a letter when you reach stage 7

It is so lonely when you are stripped of power LOL.
Mission accomplished :
Jonathan Out

2 Likes

Re: The Politics Of Oil And The Yorubas by Naija754: 5:54am On Apr 11, 2015
Ask GOOGLE
Re: The Politics Of Oil And The Yorubas by liljboy(m): 6:09am On Apr 11, 2015
TITOBIGZ:

Re: The Politics Of Oil And The Yorubas by Akshow: 6:16am On Apr 11, 2015
if not that d op is mad and brain dead, he wont have written this. jonathan got over forty percent in sw and even won a state.

2 Likes

Re: The Politics Of Oil And The Yorubas by Nobody: 6:20am On Apr 11, 2015
baby124:
Oil is now 50dollars a barrel. FYI. It is going to drop some more. I advice you to start planning for the future. Oil wealth is not sustainable anymore. All the countries that were funding your lau lau have oil reserves of their own, through your own foolishness. You sold your wealth for pennies and they stole for 100years in return. Good luck with your empty boasts while wallowing in poverty.
oil price is unstable it's now
$53.52

2 Likes

Re: The Politics Of Oil And The Yorubas by MzJackBaueress(f): 6:27am On Apr 11, 2015
The Op is a crackhead and a cocaine addict.

He opens threads spreading hate against muslims and other ethnic groups.

Lalasticlala and Ishilove,the Op is even going around a ban after his other monikers were banned yesterday.

Please give him a very long ban. He deserves it. People like him shouldn't be a member of nairaland anymore.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Politics Of Oil And The Yorubas by OneNaira6: 6:28am On Apr 11, 2015
BlackTechnology:

Gbam

Unfortunately for the SW, they will lose on the long run because the Hausa Fulani don't like people using them to achieve their objective

In years to come, Buhari's loyalists will clash with Tinubu's loyalists . Then the North will approach the embittered SE/SS for support against the SW

And mark my words, SW won't like the end because the embittered SE/SS will show the North how to destroy the West.

Yorubas miscalculated this time around.

Thank you for breaking this down for them. To be honest, yoruba thinks they outsmarted the rest of the South yet not realizing it was the north that outsmarted them and won the ultimate prize. GEJ is the last president from the south..even many of the northerners on this forum threaten us with that years ago. Do SW honestly think they'll get any SE or SS groups to vote them into presidency after this 2015 election where both region saw their act as another treachery behaviors from them. The north would most likely keep wanting their own on top out of fear of losing it again and best believe when time comes, they'll use the SW treachery in their advantage.

I was among the first to congratulate North for their lifetime win. I congratulate them yet again.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Politics Of Oil And The Yorubas by oluwafemi113(m): 6:29am On Apr 11, 2015
@ Poster

You need a Doctor undecided

1 Like

Re: The Politics Of Oil And The Yorubas by geedeex2(m): 6:35am On Apr 11, 2015
Shey oro niyen?
Re: The Politics Of Oil And The Yorubas by Crueldeed: 6:52am On Apr 11, 2015
OneNaira6:

Thank you for breaking this down for them. To be honest, yoruba thinks they outsmarted the rest of the South yet not realizing it was the north that outsmarted them and won the ultimate prize. GEJ is the last president from the south..even many of the northerners on this forum threaten us with that years ago. Do SW honestly think they'll get any SE or SS groups to vote them into presidency after this 2015 election where both region saw their act as another treachery behaviors from them. The north would most likely keep wanting their own on top out of fear of losing it again and best believe when time comes, they'll use the SW treachery in their advantage.

I was among the first to congratulate North for their lifetime win. I congratulate them yet again.

How is voting for ones choice outsmarting others? This is democracy and people have the right to vote for anyone of there choice. So all candidates from the South should step down because GEJ want to contest? I dont understand how you guys reason sometimes. GEJ won in Ekiti and got more than 30 percent in SW yet you all are blaming the Yorubas like we have an agreement with the East or SS.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do U Now Agree That Nnamdi Kanu Is A Mad Man? / Who Is The Best Nigerian President Since Independence / Evidence That Obi's Rallies In Lagos Are Mainly Attended By Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.