Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,851 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

IGBOS ..We No Try At All Oh. *My Opinion* - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGBOS ..We No Try At All Oh. *My Opinion* (2834 Views)

QUIT NOTICE :"Igbos We Are Sorry"... Femi Aribisala / Igbos, We Need To Take Over APC / Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

IGBOS ..We No Try At All Oh. *My Opinion* by Jaypea98: 2:39am On Apr 11, 2015
This thread was created inoder to finally bare my opinion Officially about this raging tribal issues between the Igbos and Yorubas.Because just like GEJ would say 'this is just a case of water poured into a kettle the kettle overfills and the water begins to pour away'.
I'm Igbo but i am very thankful to the
Yorubas for their support and
accommodation. For God's sake even
if it is impossible for the Oba to
drown us all in the lagoon there are
other ways of frustrating us through
tribalistic means BUT THEY HAVENT!!!!!!. These guys never
retaliated when a poor performing
state government such as that of
Abia sacked all non indigenous civil
servants at a point in time and no
one shouted ;but we took up the
defensive shield when destitutes
were deported forgetting that
indigenes of Osun Ogun Oyo states
indigenes were also casualties of this
program . They reserved our jobs
and abandoned properties for us
even after we lost the civil war unlike
our so called brothren in the South
South who developed profound
hatered against us .After the war we
still overzealously tried to take over
the South Wast but were stoped in
Ore by Colonel Benjamin Adekunle
(Black Scorpion) and his men Yet
they did to us the opposite of what
our brothers from the north would
have done.
Yet in appreciation for their kind
gesture we called them cowards and
their land 'A No Man's Land' and 'A
Colonial Settlement'. Forgetting that
they existed and were flourishing
economically eve before the arrival of
the colonial masters.
My people please be wise no other tribe in this country has and would ever be as accommodating and "IGBO Friendy' as the Yorubas

35 Likes

Re: IGBOS ..We No Try At All Oh. *My Opinion* by cheruv: 2:47am On Apr 11, 2015
Yoruba forming as Igbo!! angry
shame!!!

***bupu asu...tuwaa undecided

18 Likes

Re: IGBOS ..We No Try At All Oh. *My Opinion* by Duru1(m): 2:54am On Apr 11, 2015
@OP

Do not be deceived by the silly rain dance made famous by Yoruba. My grandfather told me to forgive a fellow combatant in wrestling match but a bystander who continuously directs my opponent where to apply the strangle hold.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGBOS ..We No Try At All Oh. *My Opinion* by Jaypea98: 2:56am On Apr 11, 2015
cheruv:
Yoruba forming as Igbo!! angry
shame!!!

***bupu asu...tuwaa undecided
TRASH!!!!! Was that the best you could come up with, what has happened to constructive arguments? Please get out of my thread, create yours then conduct a national census so that you can prove that am not Igbo.

17 Likes

Re: IGBOS ..We No Try At All Oh. *My Opinion* by cheruv: 3:09am On Apr 11, 2015
Jaypea98:

TRASH!!!!! Was that the best you could come up with, what has happened to constructive arguments? Please get out of my thread, create yours then conduct a national census so that you can prove that am not Igbo.
it was reported that during the July '66 crisis that when soldiers killed their Igbo counterparts in coldblood,they usually answered briefly the name of the people they've killed.
am sure that syndrome is worrying you... whether you're Igbo or not has been decided by your post grin

8 Likes

Re: IGBOS ..We No Try At All Oh. *My Opinion* by Kinkale(m): 3:32am On Apr 11, 2015
And finally one of my igbo brodahz dat can't swim has shown his face

nwanem buy life jacket, even in igboland candidates are not forced on us, if it dosen't happen in our house why should we be bullied by strangers(no offence)? Abeg go and buy yhur life jacket b4 the price increase

9 Likes

Re: IGBOS ..We No Try At All Oh. *My Opinion* by Jaypea98: 3:55am On Apr 11, 2015
cheruv:

it was reported that during the July '66 crisis that when soldiers killed their Igbo counterparts in coldblood,they usually answered briefly the name of the people they've killed.
am sure that syndrome is worrying you... whether you're Igbo or not has been decided by your post grin
OK your high level of idiocy is beginning to manifest once more .
Get a life ... boy

5 Likes

Re: IGBOS ..We No Try At All Oh. *My Opinion* by Jaypea98: 3:56am On Apr 11, 2015
Kinkale:
And finally one of my igbo brodahz dat can't swim has shown his face

nwanem buy life jacket, even in igboland candidates are not forced on us, if it dosen't happen in our house why should we be bullied by strangers(no offence)? Abeg go and buy yhur life jacket b4 the price increase
And was that supposed to be funny? ...huh

2 Likes

Re: IGBOS ..We No Try At All Oh. *My Opinion* by nzeobi(m): 5:10am On Apr 11, 2015
So because they are accomodating us we shouldn't vote a candidate anymore.
Afterall jimi agbaje too is a yoruba, I don't know why they should allow LANDLORD to rule them like Jesus christ

7 Likes

Re: IGBOS ..We No Try At All Oh. *My Opinion* by Lander882: 5:16am On Apr 11, 2015
what's the name of ur village? make i go verify

5 Likes

Re: IGBOS ..We No Try At All Oh. *My Opinion* by Kelechi2020(m): 5:18am On Apr 11, 2015
My brother i wonder oh...... I see it as hypocrisy on the part of our igbo brother's that does not seem to realize the weight of what gov T A orji of abia state did in igbo land by sacking both ibo and non ibo Citizens from the civil service...
If it was done by the yoruba it would babe been a different story

2 Likes

Re: IGBOS ..We No Try At All Oh. *My Opinion* by dunkem21(m): 5:30am On Apr 11, 2015
Jaypea98:

Get a life ... boy

Cheruv said the truth. You are not Igbo. It baffles me how people deny their roots because of online squabbles.

Prove me wrong by typing a full sentence in Igbo.

11 Likes

Re: IGBOS ..We No Try At All Oh. *My Opinion* by Nimen(m): 5:35am On Apr 11, 2015
You don finish?

Sipping ma juice jejely
Re: IGBOS ..We No Try At All Oh. *My Opinion* by Descartes: 5:42am On Apr 11, 2015
Ndiofè parading themselves online as Igbos in order to curry favour from their dubious fellows since 500 BC. Tufiakwa, what a fraud !!

7 Likes

Re: IGBOS ..We No Try At All Oh. *My Opinion* by Nobody: 5:43am On Apr 11, 2015
this country has enough issues already...why involve tribalism??...believe it or not if this country goes down,we are all going down with it irrespective of tribe or religion...I speak as a Nigerian.

2 Likes

Re: IGBOS ..We No Try At All Oh. *My Opinion* by Ewizard(m): 5:59am On Apr 11, 2015
phrenoz:
this country has enough issues already...why involve tribalism??...believe it or not if this country goes down,we are all going down with it irrespective of tribe or religion...I speak as a Nigerian.

excuse me.. ur ear gat 3 openings 4 earrings?? shocked
Re: IGBOS ..We No Try At All Oh. *My Opinion* by dunkem21(m): 6:07am On Apr 11, 2015
Descartes:
Ndiofè parading themselves online as Igbos in other to curry favour from their dubious fellows since 500 BC. Tufiakwa, what a fraud !!

As in eh ..

Are people not proud of their tribe?

Aru!

6 Likes

Re: IGBOS ..We No Try At All Oh. *My Opinion* by Nobody: 6:18am On Apr 11, 2015
Jaypea98:

Get a life ... boy

Go back to your post again,read it through. What was that about trying to 'take over the south west' and being stopped by Adekunle?

Didn't get it.

1 Like

Re: IGBOS ..We No Try At All Oh. *My Opinion* by Descartes: 7:04am On Apr 11, 2015
Crueldeed:

Decibel the jobless fool, you are now sounding more foolish than ever. Shame
Even a yoruba tout calls one he doesn't even know a "jobless fool". I can never go down to your level, you'll surely win with experience.

2 Likes

Re: IGBOS ..We No Try At All Oh. *My Opinion* by Descartes: 7:09am On Apr 11, 2015
Crueldeed:
[s][/s]

You are a cursed fool and its no news. Everyone here knows how jobless and useless you are, a deranged animal without common sense.
K
Re: IGBOS ..We No Try At All Oh. *My Opinion* by Descartes: 7:10am On Apr 11, 2015
Crueldeed:

Decibel the jobless fool, you are now sounding more foolish than ever. Shame
K
Re: IGBOS ..We No Try At All Oh. *My Opinion* by Crueldeed: 7:12am On Apr 11, 2015
Descartes:
K

Moronic goat, you are running away like a foolish coward. I am not the civil scatter engaging you even with all your insult, i will smash that your big head with a sledge hammer. Shameless animal.
Re: IGBOS ..We No Try At All Oh. *My Opinion* by cheruv: 7:44am On Apr 11, 2015
Jaypea98:

Get a life ... boy
I already ve a life child, plus a beautiful wife to garnish it..after voting JK who's a true Lagosian Ofei' I'd take my family out for a party on the lagoon grin grin
can you regale us more tales on how the Ofei' tribes has been magnanimous to the Great Igbo Nation? undecided

2 Likes

Re: IGBOS ..We No Try At All Oh. *My Opinion* by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 11, 2015
cheruv:

If I say you don't have sense it's an understatement
Re: IGBOS ..We No Try At All Oh. *My Opinion* by Nobody: 8:12am On Apr 11, 2015
Descartes:
Ndiofè parading themselves online as Igbos in order to curry favour from their dubious fellows since 500 BC. Tufiakwa, what a fraud !!
So are you saying you see no sense in what the bro wrote up there?
Re: IGBOS ..We No Try At All Oh. *My Opinion* by Nobody: 8:14am On Apr 11, 2015
Jaypea98:
This thread was created inoder to finally bare my opinion Officially about this raging tribal issues between the Igbos and Yorubas.Because just like GEJ would say 'this is just a case of water poured into a kettle the kettle overfills and the water begins to pour away'.
I'm Igbo but i am very thankful to the
Yorubas for their support and
accommodation. For God's sake even
if it is impossible for the Oba to
drown us all in the lagoon there are
other ways of frustrating us through
tribalistic means BUT THEY HAVENT!!!!!!. These guys never
retaliated when a poor performing
state government such as that of
Abia sacked all non indigenous civil
servants at a point in time and no
one shouted ;but we took up the
defensive shield when destitutes
were deported forgetting that
indigenes of Osun Ogun Oyo states
indigenes were also casualties of this
program . They reserved our jobs
and abandoned properties for us
even after we lost the civil war unlike
our so called brothren in the South
South who developed profound
hatered against us .After the war we
still overzealously tried to take over
the South Wast but were stoped in
Ore by Colonel Benjamin Adekunle
(Black Scorpion) and his men Yet
they did to us the opposite of what
our brothers from the north would
have done.
Yet in appreciation for their kind
gesture we called them cowards and
their land 'A No Man's Land' and 'A
Colonial Settlement'. Forgetting that
they existed and were flourishing
economically eve before the arrival of
the colonial masters.
My people please be wise no other tribe in this country has and would ever be as accommodating and "IGBO Friendy' as the Yorubas
Op you are brilliant

5 Likes

Re: IGBOS ..We No Try At All Oh. *My Opinion* by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 11, 2015
Crueldeed:

Moronic goat, you are running away like a foolish coward. I am not the civil scatter engaging you even with all your insult, i will smash that your big head with a sledge hammer. Shameless animal.
look at this bastard ooo. paper tiger, all your ranting ends here in nairaland. take it up with me. uncircumcised fool. Lagos is no mans land. you can go and die.

3 Likes

Re: IGBOS ..We No Try At All Oh. *My Opinion* by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 11, 2015
@op, why didn't the West and North, grant biafrans their request then? After all, We are all leaving separately until 1914.

3 Likes

Re: IGBOS ..We No Try At All Oh. *My Opinion* by Crueldeed: 8:46am On Apr 11, 2015
[s]
Nashoji:
look at this bastard ooo. paper tiger, all your ranting ends here in nairaland. take it up with me. uncircumcised fool. Lagos is no mans land. you can go and die.
[/s]

Look at this dirty drunk from a yenagoa village. You look malnourished, hungry, dirty and angry. You must have hit your head on the floor at the age of 2. See the rusty and dirty yellow cardigan the fool is even putting on, I am ashamed of your cursed family. Taking you serious is like giving a chained mad man attention. Local fowl
Re: IGBOS ..We No Try At All Oh. *My Opinion* by cheruv: 8:57am On Apr 11, 2015
mayowa122:

If I say you don't have sense it's an understatement
grin grin grin grin
try and make an overstatement.. I don't know why the Ofei' tribes like being under undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nyesom Wikes Plans Exposed In Rivers / The List Of All 50 Ooni's Of Ife Till Date- / See Zenith Bank's New Logo (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.